Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53873 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Mcslize: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Female siblings can be so sweet

I got 5 female siblings

And I know what am enjoying
Infact my own is even worse because I'm the only male child

They treat me like a king most times

Damn nigga I hail you. How is family and the children?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Mcslize: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
ednut1:
what have you built

Ednut, you no dey give us content like this guy o. Weti dey happen na? When is your citizenship ceremony coming up?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Karnice600: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

He’s established now with a wife and kids.

I will post more as I go about my journey. Stay tuned.
Okay extend our gratitude to your sister for taking care of us through you.

In the meantime,
Nairaland and useless posts be like 5 and 6; disturbingly inseparable.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by nesgeeek(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congratulations to u sir. More grace to u.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by ednut1(m): 12:10am On Dec 07, 2023
Mcslize:

Ednut, you no dey give us content like this guy o. Weti dey happen na? When is your citizenship ceremony coming up?
🙄 Na only 25 days leave days a year i get o. I no fit travel like this. I suppose drive enter USA this December but i dey fear mass shooting o.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Mcslize: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:
🙄 Na only 25 days leave days a year i get o. I no fit travel like this. I suppose drive enter USA this December but i dey fear mass shooting o.

No be only mass shooting 😅. You better find bullet proof vest borrow wear for body go. Nothing dey happen. No be for iron man like you.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Lasien: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

Congrats bro, with the high cost of transportation and accommodation how would you get money to visit the over 20 countries?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by lakefist(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Mhizzard:
If truely this account is real,i wonder how people that will mail he as he posted this.

Trust me na anti Japa people go mail am pass.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by DCmaverick(m): 1:00am On Dec 07, 2023
U are enjoying ur sister's food over there, while me am over here enjoying ur post.

ride on sir, enjoy the most of ur life.

#LifeIsShortLikeNicker
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by kot1917(m): 1:26am On Dec 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to

many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

Congratulations boss, please avail us with any opportunity for jobs with visa sponsorship or scholarships opportunities.
Thanks sir.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by goody234: 2:06am On Dec 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I even took some to eat on the train to Edinburgh, Scotland from Manchester.

Bushman eating your smelly rice on the train in the uk ...una local ppl don turn uk into village
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:15am On Dec 07, 2023
Chai

Enjoyment berekete. I'm happy for you o.

Enjoy ojare
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:22am On Dec 07, 2023
Look at this sadist mumu! Rather that for you to be happy for good things it's only that one you saw abi? It's no big deal eating food in the train in The UK- How do you know the food is smelly? Have you seen Indians in the UK earing their so smelly curry meal in the train and no one is complaining?? Go to Peckham in London and you will see that just like any country UK has its bushy parts. I think you should travel out and get enlightened. Idiot! Don't just come here and expose your ignorance. It makes you smelly. Ode!

goody234:

Bushman eating your smelly rice on the train in the uk ...una local ppl don turn uk into village
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:29am On Dec 07, 2023
You can seen from his name nah - solofresh - Awon solo Makinde Abosi - Jealousy thunder kill una. Be happy for once for good things. We need that in todays world
Brownbetsport24:
jealousy dey catch you,
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:39am On Dec 07, 2023
Whether you like am! Whether you no like am ...the thing be say my guy dey enjoy for Manchester. You are just jealous because you know you can never travel out in hundred years! - Travelling no be gaaari - bloody hypocrite, you wey dey naija what have you done?? Rather than go to Aso Rock go flog your fathers wey dey ruin your country you are here shouting Oyinbo man. If its that easy what cant your own fathers colonize Togo or Niger to make Nigeria better. You need to travel out to see weting Oyinbo don fo their country. Dont blame Oyinbo , they don give una independence 60 years ago. Wetin your fathers don achieve within that time That is the question!! You need enlightment sio!!
Zooposki:
Nigerian men and covetousness for Oyinbo men things are like slave and master. Shame no dey catch una. Always running to the white man’s land to enjoy. When will you build yours so other races of men can come and enjoy life too in your land?

Nigerian women are suppose to be flogging this race of conquered men with horsewhip anytime you see them abroad. Tueh
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:57am On Dec 07, 2023
Tue! Your yansh too. Bloody Mola
SKIBiNSKI:
Ewwww!! What kinda rubbish are those?... Food? All that shit would make me vomit. Korrr!! Korrr! Korrr! Tueh!!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Arabs999: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Your sister get mind buy ice fish cook Stew for you in UK?

Ahhh let us blame peter obi and igbos 😭👏😭😭

... Aah. Noooh.. Ambode is a Fool...

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by GEEBITE: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Longsight too have good African stuff especially West African. Danny Welbeck the footballer mum I recall used to run a local restaurant there.
victorVIC1:
Lol, she probably got them from Moston. That's the base of local food in Greater Manchester. Enjoy man

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by dejavubobo1(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you o and thank God!

Enjoy ur trips and feel free to share more experiences and pictures
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by fred04(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2023
To japa from Nigeria is a total Liberation.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Kingcid: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

He is looking for wife on nairaland. That's the only reasonable explanation for this post!!!
😏😏😏

Clown, someone can't share his experience without you guys tying it to something

If you don't enjoy his contents, kindly look away
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by victorVIC1(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2023
GEEBITE:
Longsight too have good African stuff especially West African. Danny Welbeck the footballer mum I recall used to run a local restaurant there.

Good to know. Just hearing about them for the first time
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Pauliaette(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2023
All these touring, to what end? Or Abi to catch cruise? I guess u get big money naha
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by saintruky(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
E no easy o! Thank you for the reply.

Abeg where you for dey see the money when you take dey tour the world?

Baba show me way na
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Decarbonisation: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Because you ate yam and egg, and rice and stew served in a plastic tray, you think you were treated royally?

You are not serious, that your mouth like owode onirin puff puff!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by goody234: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2023
MrCuteAndLoaded:
Look at this sadist mumu! Rather that for you to be happy for good things it's only that one you saw abi? It's no big deal eating food in the train in The UK- How do you know the food is smelly? Have you seen Indians in the UK earing their so smelly curry meal in the train and no one is complaining?? Go to Peckham in London and you will see that just like any country UK has its bushy parts. I think you should travel out and get enlightened. Idiot! Don't just come here and expose your ignorance. It makes you smelly. Ode!

Joker eating food on a train is still a disgusting habit ...Travel out ?? i was travelling before you were born ode !!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Fantazy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:

It shows you have accomplished your goal in life already. (You are blessed)
Please Support people like me who is still finding a path to success.
Nothing is too small. So God can be happier to see you through your journies ahead
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by segyoms: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
When you see Nigerians posting local delicacies it's a thing of pride cos what you see him eating is expensive. is not easy to cook over there cos time na money. Big up bro .. always enjoying your content.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Owiz22: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
My brother, nothing de this life!!! It is the small and simple moments that make the most difference. Cherish them !!! Enjoy every moment !!! I envy you.

Enjoy your free food !!!!!!!!!

naijamanyoutube:

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by prciouschika(f): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
femi4:
Shoot your shot
Palliative umu agbara in the building 😉 prayer point umu nwa asa!!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by femi4: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
prciouschika:

Palliative umu agbara in the building 😉 prayer point umu nwa asa!!
struggling to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.