Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53760 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ezlynn: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
All shades of beautiful... In the meantime experience true tranquility and superior listening sounds on the oraimo spacepods

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Blitzking: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Yam is expensive abroad. A big yam that weighs 10 pounds in the US is almost $40. The price per pound is $3.85
wow..that more than 4kper naira pound of yam...could get a very big yam in nigeria for 2.5dollars like the biggest tuber of yam.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Praktikals(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Now in Scotland, I'm spending so much to eat food that are not at the same level as the free food my sister was giving me. grin
Women and partiality. Most women will treat their family members like kings and queens but will treat their inlaws like beggars
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ajalalomo: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Blitzking:
wow..that more than 4kper naira pound of yam...could get a very big yam in nigeria for 2.5dollars like the biggest tuber of yam.

I know.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Obakoolex(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Female siblings can be so sweet

I got 5 female siblings

And I know what am enjoying
Infact my own is even worse because I'm the only male child

They treat me like a king most times
How many of them are in Italy undecided
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Qatar2022: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
So what do you want us to do now?
Bitter soul , be happy for others so that your own can come
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by thecommunist(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
this reminds me of my own elder sister. no matter wetin happen, once I find my way to her house, better food sure ! ;Dperson wey no get better sister no know wetin them dey miss.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by JustPowerApps(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fufu will forever be a golden meal outside Nigeria, can't wait to taste fufu one day in Los Angelese
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Aurelius1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
See fresh full corn, unlike the tiny sick looking corn we have here in Nigeria.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ray07(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:
Poor people too much for this Nairaland. Na so so vex vex dem Dey use drop comment . No be OP Dey do you o grin grin
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by bluefilm: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:

He probably wants you to envy him, or propose to his sister...
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by SPAMBOX7: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I even took some to eat on the train to Edinburgh, Scotland from Manchester.
It's the Akara and pap for me. Been over a year I had Akara and pap even though they sell in my street. Tomorrow I dey go buy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ewwww!! What kinda rubbish are those?... Food? All that shit would make me vomit. Korrr!! Korrr! Korrr! Tueh!!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Taiwo20(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Can you also please give us a rough estimate of the vacation cost.
What’s involved in getting the applicable visas etc
Some money secrets etc

Some of us are thinking of leaving the country.

Things hard
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Akalia(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
No mind the guy. grin

Thank you for the support.

Bro mind if I reach out to you via email?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by sukkot: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
grin
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by sukkot: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Antoeni:
So This is What Kings Ear in Manchester
grin
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Solofresh2: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
sukkot:
grin
Catching cruise grin
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by sukkot: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
Catching cruise grin
you got their attention grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Solofresh2: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
sukkot:
you got their attention grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by eazye4u133(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
I wish say I fit dey afford this kind nourishing meals! Life hard... tongue
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Goodman247: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
Waka Waka igboman grin grin, dey flex
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by warrifinest1985: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Resurgent2016:
This same uk where food is more expensive than nigeria
if food is too expensive in the UK then come back home and stop whinnig like a baby
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Weknowbetter: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Black people love people who hate them. So proud to travel to all those European countries, that piss on you. That food is simple simple. Learn to cook.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by prciouschika(f): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Are you married?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by victorVIC1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lol, she probably got them from Moston. That's the base of local food in Greater Manchester. Enjoy man

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by PaulH07: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
RoyalBlu:
Sister wey sabi.

That akara and pap is everything. Soft landing food smiley

Ready to land softly on his pole I'm certain.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by femi4: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127348591:
Team Chelsea FC and Agbado FC πŸ˜‹ 😍 πŸ’™
See as Corn Fresh 🌽 πŸ˜‹
Artificial
UK corn no strong, not natural
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by femi4: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
prciouschika:
Are you married?
Shoot your shot

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Sexydevil(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
inoki247:
Hmmm....

UK people and talk talk up nd down....

Almost every Nigerians in UK don turn YouTubers nd Tiktokers....

I swear, it's annoying!

Me sef, I dey the UK but we no dey make noise.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ever8090: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Where una dey see this money dey travel sef? .

Me wey dey look for just 2 million naira make I invest in agriculture in my state (Benue) I no see, you can imagine better earth fish pond, poultry, live stock....Omo.....

I beg, remove like two countries out of your traveling list and send me d money, after a year and 6 month, I go return your money with enough interest so that you go go back go complete the travel...
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by NezzyMike: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Where I fit see akpu for Birmingham

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.