Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday (38519 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Jewessgratitud3: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
komzy589:

Some men dey try o. So you married an adult into your home just to be providing everything for her. I’d rather not get married than marry a liability.

Better!

You talk as if it's the woman he catering for. Doesn't he have children? Won't he feed his children? Ok
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by komzy589(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gentlelox:
d wife go just run comot for the house

Which type of wicked man be this... Even when i dey small in those days of Obasanjo, my dad dey give my mum 2k and above everyday....

This man wicked ooo
So your husband is now your dad! I hope you’re not one of those girls that are waiting to turn yourself to a liability in a man’s house, all in the name of marriage. Because most men are now woke. Unless you plan to marry an illiterate.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Walz001: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
If you have add up if you dont let her know you dont have much
Women too should fear God
One question for women is "Do you cook everyday"
My brother it happens to all men except some that their wife doesnt go to the market but we treat it with men IQ

Alot of comment will lead you into thought that will bring issue to your house if you are not strong
We all know we are in women world so if you can add up if not then let her know

Simple
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by SGANIVA(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
Am a family man with a child here in igboland Onitsha,if I may understand you a little , you are a salary earner, just try start up something for your wife or double your hustle , The truth is that normally you don't even supposed to be calculating the money your family feed on everyday, feeding and your total income is the first thing you have to consider before getting married, your family is your wealth ,as you stock your house reach,no be for 500# abeg
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by OZIOGU1: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings.....

I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take?

Here in the north all these perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.

Kobojunkie, Jennyclay grin grin grin come and face this man biko i dont have power.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by komzy589(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Better!

You talk as if it's the woman he catering for. Doesn't he children? Won't he feed his children? Ok
“His children”? Where this mentality dey come from.
Did he give birth to the children all by himself.
So are you telling me that if this man is no more, this woman must need another man to sponsor this children!

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Jewessgratitud3: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
komzy589:

“His children”? Where this mentality dey come from.
Did he give birth to the children all by himself.
So are you telling me that if this man is no more, this woman must need another man to sponsor this children!

He made the decision to marry and bring forth children and not the woman because she was on her own. So let him take full responsibility of the children he produced.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by komzy589(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gentlelox:
it not what she needs to buy... As a woman, she needs money frequently to get herself one or two fancies on the street without always bugging u for d funds. She will get these things through the savings she gets from d food money change.

You're treating your wife like a child. You have to show her love beyond food. Abundance creates respect. If she is a young attractive woman, she will leave you if she meets any man willing to make her financially happy
The man can only decide to give her money for frivolities out of his benevolence. We are not in a ‘Stone Age’.
She is an adult, not a child. If she needs money, she should go and find a job.
She should have a job and contribute her quarter in the house runnings.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by folks4luv(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
I guess you guys also buy fish and meat in bulk too yea? or you don't eat them.
Rtk4:
here in the north those perishables are too cheap. She also doesn't use transport because she buys them just close to my house with just a minute walk.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by occfx: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings.....

I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take?

Here in the north all these perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.

I suggest you give her 4k weekly to manage for 7 days. It will Favour her and her family.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by komzy589(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

He made the decision to marry and bring forth children and not the woman because she was on her own. So let him take full responsibility of the children he produced.
As a woman, you’re even enslaving yourself more with this shallow mentality.
Get a job, get a life and be responsible for something. That’s the way to go now.
The benefits are endless.
If not, you will sit at home and be buying tomatoes and pepper.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by hansomb: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Do it like Hausa men do it. Let her tell you everything she needs to cook. Buy it yourself and give her. Shikenan
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by komzy589(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Uchenna10:

You must be a very big fool for quoting me.
No insult please.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by frozen70(f): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Dat isoko man is here again...

Bro step up small.. I no say e no easy.. Woman get one kind character, them go like make them buy something for market make change follow them come.. So that they go pocket am..

Try to they give her like 1thausand 500 naira.. Or 2k.. Nah them really know wetin dey sup for market...

No blame her bro... Try step up for her... One love

Since you already stocked up every thing at home and you are sure you give her pocket money

Just use that 500 and get that perishables and she will do the cooking

Case closed

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Meteng: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
xtivin:

this is shameful, it's your type that will til expect chicken lap in her soup.

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Mahone05: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Does she buy materials or that's just work(wo)manship?
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Rtk4: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gagare1:

I stock-up the house, pay the rent, school fees, and any other bills. My wife handles vegetables, ONLY. So I don't even give the #500 you give. She barely spends #200 per day. We live in Kano.

So don't mind the kids speaking from both mouth and anus, telling you crap.

You are trying.

Is your wife a full time house wife?

Mine is a teacher.
God bless you my bro.... Apart from stocking the house, I pay school fees of our two children, pay light bill, pay medicals, buys clothes for both children and my wife, infact bro, I do everything. I realize that most of the people saying rubbish are not even married.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by smasher1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

Why are you cooking everyday, get a fridge and cook in bulk. You spend 15k and feel it's much. Just like you mentioned, I spend at least 30 to 40k once in two to three weeks and I know fully well that if my earnings increase, I would increase the figure. Please don't see her as complaining. Follow her to the market and see how she likely price things beyond your imagination. I do get annoyed when my wife is pricing and saving me money.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Nice2023(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

Bokoharam husband.

Kuku kill the woman...na only u dey live for north.

Me,na same north I dey yet e no easy.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Bouncing2(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Snr man,,everything don cost aswr.

Try upgrade the amount ,please
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Swapfin(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Haba ! #500 is too much self. You can reduce it to #50.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by sync(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na wa o
I’m just speechless
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Blackdisciple(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Dont give her anything since there's everything
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by biremi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
She is not just happy that you are usurping her office
Just allow her to be in charge of the kitchen that's all
🌿🌿🌿
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Puremark(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

we need. Proof of payment
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by kernniejay(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

Are the only one eating in the house and your wife doesn't eat? Is your wife a handicap that cannot work or contribute money to cater for the expenses in the house? Is there an agreement that you will be bringing money while she will be bringing something else for the family? And you bring your family issue to Nairaland for judgment where there are kids and kindergarten? If you lose your job or you die, will your wife stop eating? Anyway, I dont know the agreement or arrangement you made in your family with your wife. It's your home, deal with it.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by purples25(f): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Haba.

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Gagare1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
God bless you my bro.... Apart from stocking the house, I pay school fees of our two children, pay light bill, pay medicals, buys clothes for both children and my wife, infact bro, I do everything. I realize that most of the people saying rubbish are not even married.

You keep doing what you are doing for your family. God bless you.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Jozilinn: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gentlelox:
d wife go just run comot for the house

Which type of wicked man be this... Even when i dey small in those days of Obasanjo, my dad dey give my mum 2k and above everyday....

This man wicked ooo
He's better than those that don't give at all oh
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

Na to deport all the Hausa fulanis begging in the South East back to the North
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by deavicky(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

because things are cheap in the North that's why u people are supporting bad government abi?.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by yom2(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

these days marriage is only for d lucky rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / Higher Education And The Female Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.