Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday (38555 Views)

Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by kodded(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Awise09:

If you are ready better do. I tell you frankly.
na so food cheap for north? shocked
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by kodded(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
na today I know say if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in the center of the book

Over 95% comments in this thread came from ignorance

5 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
It will make more sense if you give her the money in bulk.

Let's say 5k per week or 10k per week or 20k per week, depending on what you can afford.

This #500 per day, dey somehow sha.

Well, dem talk sey cut your coat according to your size/material.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by onomej4u1: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Try to do the cooking and buying yourself before you will know that the money is grossly insufficient. You need to pray against poverty and work hard too not to be thinking this way
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Marynwachukwu21(f): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings....

Here in the north all these perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.
Why #500,maybe you want her to prepare bread and tea for you.See your mouth like #500 per day
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kharol1234:
#500 is too much tell her to use her own money to cook

You don chop belleful now that's why you they post wetin no get head.

You are a very stu pid girl.

He said everything she needs are at home and they are in bulk for that matter, he pays her allowance and other things.

I think OP married an entitled fellow, I don't want to put asunder in your union @OP.

Normally, she suppose dey even cover up for all these things if she is supportive.

Op, sey she get job/work/business or she is a full housewife?

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Why #500,maybe you want her to prepare bread and tea for you.See your mouth like #500 per day

You are just a du mb fellow, according to his post, he pays her allowance, everything they need is at home and they are available in bulk.

Normally, his wife suppose see this his particular act as an added gesture and cover up for those minor things by herself.

I no wan talk because if I talk, op fit begin dey reason am and issue fit start from their.

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
onomej4u1:
Try to do the cooking and buying yourself before you will know that the money is grossly insufficient. You need to pray against poverty and work hard too not to be thinking this way

You are just igno rant, read his post again and stop being mischi evous.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by nototribalist: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jeon:
The last joke of the first stone age.
Remove a zero from it so that it will be enough for the whole year.

So you mean if I marry i go be the one to feed my wife? taaaar. all man to himself

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by achimendy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings.....

I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take?

Here in the north all these perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.

Try step up a little bit like 1.5 or 2k
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Marynwachukwu21(f): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You are just a du mb fellow, according to his post, he pays her allowance, everything they need is at home and they are available in bulk.

Normally, his wife suppose see this his particular act as an added gesture and cover up for those minor things by herself.

I no wan talk because if I talk, op fit begin dey reason am and issue fit start from their.
Thanks, CEO of dumb fellow
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Thanks, CEO of dumb fellow

Getawayu!

You could have advised him politely and not that way.

You will just open mouth waah and start broke shaming people like say you and whoever you are dating get up to 100k for una accounts combined.

3 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Kingbuhari(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Split it 250 250 use your own eat mama put for Afternoon and Agbado 50 for night
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Brownemeka: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings.....

I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take?

How can you give your wife 500 and still proudly come here to expose yourself Oga hide your face in shame.. if u like,buy the hole market and stock pile in your kitchen as foodstuffs... give Her what a responsible Man should give His wife to prepare food.. period

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Cjayboy: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
You go see response tire//////
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by DCmaverick(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=Rtk4 post=126497546]I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford

she want extra to give to her side cock grin[quote author=Rtk4 post=126497546]I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by izubext007: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Oga u better use ur sense unless u want her to be fucking out side to support u
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Bluffly: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
jackmrandy:
so how will she respect you with this. with some of your post about showing how disrespectful she was to you.
Well to everyone their own. My prayer for everyone is to marry their own husband and wife and all this calculation will be unnecessary.
My wife don't wait for me to drop, which ego am I building. We do things together without boundaries

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Lekan239(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

500 naira I'd just 15k in 30 days
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Uchenna10(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Alexiiydon:
don’t be stupid and read everything the op wrote

You must be a very big fool for quoting me.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

So

So is it #2 Naira dey sell the pepper and co?
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Kevineleven(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Your sin is forgiven Op, go and sin no more.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by darkmarky(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Bro, abeg you are stingy!
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
You are trying ,try harder angry
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
EBEk101:

Wey u dey since. Food don done u just appear from nowhere.

😁 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by pikechukwu6(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Extravagant women without input to humanities grin grin grin... #200 is enough nah
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Getawayu!

You could have advised him politely and not that way.

You will just open mouth waah and start broke shaming people like say you and whoever you are dating get up to 100k for una accounts combined.
E pain youπŸ€ͺ
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by BlueAir: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4 , First of all I always say nairaland is the last place u should come seek sensible advise. Look at the rubbish they're talking above despite saying that the woman doesn't need to transport herself anywhere and everything is in the house except pepper meat or vegetable. We need to stop encouraging women to be useless to themselves and be responsible and be sensible where necessary. Oga! You've been man enough to buy majority of foodstuffs in the house,tell her straight up #50 u no get to drop for soups or stew,she should bare it for the family,so far as you've bought majority of stuffs. Or is she the one paying rent, electricity,children welfare?? . If u die today,won't she take care of the children or u want to groom her to be useless and entitled to herself so much she'll need a man to be able to care for herself and her children. A man should be a man always in marriage but that doesn't mean a woman should be a liability at every opportunity

3 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Deepthoughts: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
jackmrandy:

Tell am.. way a drop is just 500 naira now from some bus stops. not to talk of coming back.
did you people read the man's post well so?
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by komzy589(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Why don't you go and use the 5h to buy the pepper mix yourself and know what's up?

5h tomatoes and pepper I bought the other day and ended up adding three sachets of tomatoes before I could make a very small pot of stew for only me is what you're giving for a whole family. Some men can be very annoying to live with

If na me, I'll just reject the money. You go and buy it, I'll cook. 5 hundred kwa?. Hm some women dey endure thinz o
Some men dey try o. So you married an adult into your home just to be providing everything for her. I’d rather not get married than marry a liability.

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by jospepper(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueAir:
Rtk4 , First of all I always say nairaland is the last place u should come seek sensible advise. Look at the rubbish they're talking above despite saying that the woman doesn't need to transport herself anywhere and everything is in the house except pepper meat or vegetable. We need to stop encouraging women to be useless to themselves and be responsible and be sensible where necessary. Oga! You've been man enough to buy majority of foodstuffs in the house,tell her straight up #50 u no get to drop for soups or stew,she should bare it for the family,so far as you've bought majority of stuffs. Or is she the one paying rent, electricity,children welfare?? . If u die today,won't she take care of the children or u want to groom her to be useless and entitled to herself so much she'll need a man to be able to care for herself and her children. A man should be a man always in marriage but that doesn't mean a woman should be a liability at every opportunity
How can I like this comment twice?

It's only you and a few others that made useful comments on this thread. The other unfortunate fellows just rush in to spew insults without any iota of understanding.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Foodqueen(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Is this obavoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.