Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday (38610 Views)

Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Rtk4: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2023
Gentlelox:
d wife go just run comot for the house

Which type of wicked man be this... Even when i dey small in those days of Obasanjo, my dad dey give my mum 2k and above everyday....

This man wicked ooo
it seems you lack sense, tell me what she wants to buy. I told you everything is in the house in very very large quantity. The only thing she buys are perishables. We're here in the north, if you buy #100 tomato e go shock you, if you buy #50 pepper you can't use all except you want to kill yourself, if you buy onion #50, you can't use it all as well. Vegetables are also cheap to the extreme. So tell me what else she needs. Don't be u reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Rtk4: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Get well soon sis
She really needs that prayer brooo

3 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Creamypie(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
my brother, i swear everything dey house in very large quantities. We are here in the north so those perishables are so cheap. If you buy #100 tomato here you go shock, if you buy #50 pepper here, you can't use everything except you be real Yoruba man wey like pepper. She's just being what i can't explain. Anyday she's cooking soup, I do give her up to 1k.
yeah. I served in takum, taraba state, food cost next 2 nothing.for example, i was buying yam at #50 per tuber. Same thing sold at 450/500 here in delta state

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Clinghton: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2023
She needs more money so as to save small change at the end.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Creamypie(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Get well soon sis
bp go kill many husbands of some naira land females, if they don't act timely

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by SamOchuko: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying. Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings..... I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take? Here in the north all thses perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house. Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you nmust also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.

How many are you in the house?
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Gentlelox: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
it seems you lack sense, tell me what she wants to buy. I told you everything is in the house in very very large quantity. The only thing she buys are perishables. We're here in the north, if you buy #100 tomato e go shock you, if you buy #50 pepper you can't use all except you want to kill yourself, if you buy onion #50, you can't use it all as well. Vegetables are also cheap to the extreme. So tell me what else she needs. Don't be u reasonable.
it not what she needs to buy... As a woman, she needs money frequently to get herself one or two fancies on the street without always bugging u for d funds. She will get these things through the savings she gets from d food money change.

You're treating your wife like a child. You have to show her love beyond food. Abundance creates respect. If she is a young attractive woman, she will leave you if she meets any man willing to make her financially happy

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by DKM123: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2023
You people are mad on this app.
I think some of you are Agbadoist who want to create the impression that food is cheap and people are not hungry in Nigeria.

Na Ogun go k!ll all of una las las. Bastids!

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by wunmi590(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2023

We have alot of clown 🤡 in this forum

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Dhanidhamy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings.....

I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take?

Here in the north all these perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.

It is too small.
With this current economy, that budget cannot feed a family

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by CaptainFM1: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings.....

I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take?

Here in the north all these perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.

How many children?
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Kajaard: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

Why are you now telling us this your story? Who cares what you give your wife?

Since when did men start talking like women? Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by NaijaCover(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Antoeni(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Who is This Tinubu?
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by nairalanda1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Why not also buy the tomatoes and pepper in large quantity?

Storing it is another matter.

Pepper, yes. Tomato, only if you have a freezer and at least 12 hours power supply because that thing spoils well well
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by bigtt76(f): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
So why not take a chance to go buy these things someday and see whether her complaints are genuine or not?

Rtk4:

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by itsene: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Cooking everyday?
Not good.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by NonsenseRubbish: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Dat isoko man is here again...

Bro step up small.. I no say e no easy.. Woman get one kind character, them go like make them buy something for market make change follow them come.. So that they go pocket am..

Try to they give her like 1thausand 500 naira.. Or 2k.. Nah them really know wetin dey sup for market...

No blame her bro... Try step up for her... One love
Best comment on this thread 😌

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by stevedeey(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
I was coming to the thread to come and learn. Little did I know that it was rubbish

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Mom007(f): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
here in the north those perishables are too cheap. She also doesn't use transport because she buys them just close to my house with just a minute walk.
U will not hear sound advice so y are you posting this here? Since you know the location and prices of everything kuku buy them and cook for yourself na... small thing wey no reach argument, una go turn am to fight.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by joinnow: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

Are you okay
Let start from Tomato
Do you know that four medium size tomato is 500

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by NonsenseRubbish: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
I like how no one is broke shaming on this thread. That’s life and that’s love.
Well not until all those nairaland females come in here, just wait
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Justiceleague1: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Odin13 shattap ya mouth dia akuya banza grin:
Depend on location..

North.. you try just add small thing

South.. e no reach transportation go .. come ..
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by brightleave(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:

The guy inside the N500 sef shock for the whole thing

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Curious345: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Let me say politely that 500 is not enough .

I live alone far from my family , but I spend 4500 daily to feed
Rtk4:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Sunmolar(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
maybe she's saving up for something
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by SmartyPants(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Dat isoko man is here again...

Bro step up small.. I no say e no easy.. Woman get one kind character, them go like make them buy something for market make change follow them come.. So that they go pocket am..

Try to they give her like 1thausand 500 naira.. Or 2k.. Nah them really know wetin dey sup for market...

No blame her bro... Try step up for her... One love

Did you read the OP? On one hand 500 is small but he explained that its just for tomatoes and pepperand she has an allowance. I think its not too unreasonable.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by jimmyvic(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Carry your family problem tell God cos we sef dey pursue our own quietly.

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by clinician2x: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
This one na third class, lower class, piss poor people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / A Marriage In Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.