Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? (26222 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by rhemix15: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2023
I get that your friendship with her is a cordial one it's ok buh for security reasons it's wrong to send yours friends kids on errand not saying it's entirely bad buh it's not safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2023
folake4u:

Perse, is that really a female or male wey dey disguise?
Lol...

I believe she's a female... She goes way back, I don't know why people doubt her gender though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by IjebuWarrior: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

go carry children from orphanage home to your house and feed them strong beans if e sure for you. As your mama born you ugly like monkey, you think say everybody ugly like you? cheesy

I don't need to go all the way to do that. I've got my own kids to get such done, NOT other pple's kids all the name of feeding them. undecided

Humanity is a way of life! Na useless ladies like you go dey maltreat other pple's children cuz you feed them a spoon of watery beans. You sef dey call urself wife, abi? grin Ugly useless thing! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by emmyN(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2023
ahnie:
Just learn to mind your lane and keep them at arms length,nor be everybody dem dey do good for.

The truth's she's not comfy with you around her and judging by her situation.
It's Gon hurt you for few days,trust me you Gon be fyne dear.

What is this?

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by emmyN(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

but I should run errands for them abi? who eats the food i sent them ingredients to buy? ordinary to buy tomatoes and fish to cook food they will end up eating is now a crime abi??

If they help wash plates they used in eating or sweep house is such a big crime right? on top me that entered kitchen to cook for them. I swear the mother can't do such for my kids the way I treat hers with care.

abeg get out my front ... I don't have your time.

Wait, are you short? I mean, are you physically brief in height?
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I don't need to go all the way to do that. I've got my own kids to get such done, NOT other pple's kids all the name of feeding them. undecided

Humanity is a way of life! Na useless ladies like you go dey maltreat other pple's children cuz you feed them a spoon of watery beans. You sef dey call urself wife, abi? grin Ugly useless thing! angry

since you say humanity is the way of life, there's nothing wrong in picking those children from the orphanage to care for them in your house and cook strong beans for them irrespective you have kids or not. practice what you preach oga.

As you be useless man, you feel others are useless like you. oloriburuku! cheesy

you are the one calling those innocent kids slaves, running around the narrative they are abused. if someone calls your kids slaves shey you go happy.

nor go face your life this morning, dey find who mumu pass you for net. MUMU ugly monkey.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by folake4u(f): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol...

I believe she's a female... She goes way back, I don't know why people doubt her gender though.

I thought it's a guy oh.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by PedoBear: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Op na witch

Na so e day start

No wonder she never marry

Witchcraft no gree her bear children

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2023
PedoBear:
Op na witch

Na so e day start

No wonder she never marry

Witchcraft no gree her bear children

As your family na witch so, you want generalized your witchcraft family to others.

You wey don marry, wenti you don achieve with the marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by PedoBear: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

As your family na witch so, you want generalized your witchcraft family to others.

You wey don marry, wenti you don achieve with the marriage? undecided

Witch

Them suppose lynch you I swear

You day find pikin sacrifice to your coven

Barren witch

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by IjebuWarrior: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

since you say humanity is the way of life, there's nothing wrong in picking those children from the orphanage to care for them in your house and cook strong beans for them irrespective you have kids or not. practice what you preach oga.

As you be useless man, you feel others are useless like you. oloriburuku! cheesy

you are the one calling those innocent kids slaves, running around the narrative they are abused. if someone calls your kids slaves shey you go happy.

nor go face your life this morning, dey find who mumu pass you for net. MUMU ugly monkey.

Useless thing, STOP enslaving and abusing ur friend's kids all cuz you dey give dem a spoon of watery beans! They're NOT ur slaves. This is the 21st century, and If you need help, hire a house help or get it done urself. 🤬

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Useless thing, STOP enslaving and abusing ur friend's kids all cuz you dey give dem a spoon of watery beans! They're NOT ur slaves. This is the 21st century, and If you need help, hire a house help or get it done urself. 🤬

You don mad finish cos you never start. see this non existent nuisaince that all he does in nairaland is to go about insulting people thinks he has moral grounds against me. tribalism have eaten his rotten brain so nothing is working in his life.

person wey no get chin-chin dey beat chest say he dey give out 5million.
na online una go say show power but offline you're nothing but rats.

you don begin dey shift post , running around being sentimental like a mumu. Go and define "slavery" before you disgrace your family lack of knowledge.

A "proper nuisance" like don jazzy said.

stupid clout chaser. undecided
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2023
PedoBear:

Witch

Them suppose lynch you I swear

You day find pikin sacrifice to your coven

Barren witch

Like your family bro. Nor dey confuse your father's household to me. we nor share same background. if the women in your household are witches and barren, nor mean say you go begin feel bad and look others same way.

see this Satanist wey dey suppose bury alive dey open mouth dey talk. Ode cheesy

I protect my thread from this Lucifer.

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by IjebuWarrior: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

You don mad finish cos you never start. see this non existent nuisaince that all he does in nairaland is to go about insulting people thinks he has moral grounds against me. tribalism have eaten his rotten brain so nothing is working in his life.

person wey no get chin-chin dey beat chest say he dey give out 5million.
na online una go say show power but offline you're nothing but rats.

you don begin dey shift post , running around being sentimental like a mumu. Go and define "slavery" before you disgrace your family lack of knowledge.

A "proper nuisance" like don jazzy said.

stupid clout chaser. undecided

I hear ya... I agree, you can call me names all you you want, I got nothing to prove to you. And sure... I dey give woto-woto as needed. wink

All I care abt is for you to STOP enslaving other pple's kids. Simple! Many useless ladies like you too much for 9ja... 🤬

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2023
See that Satanist pedobear who says he's a necrophilia, a sadist. he dey carry cross for me . wenti prson no go see for nairaland?

hypocrisy is too much.

Satanist dey call person witch. na witch dey know witch anyway. cheesy

una never see anything, I'm not a newbie in this nairaland. my skin thick pass crocodile so don't think I am moved by those kindergarten jabs you people give.

Satanist wey dey upload cross picture due to hypocrisy. I go expose una nyash for here.

evil Satanist agent that should be killed on sight.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I hear ya... I agree, you can call me names all you you want, I got nothing to prove to you. And sure... I dey give woto-woto as needed. wink

All I care abt is for you to STOP enslaving other pple's kids. Simple! Many useless ladies like you too much for 9ja... 🤬

wotowoto how? see this ugly fake monkey who gave fake 5million to orphanage house in his dream is taking about being smart. 😂😂

Local tribal champion wey him work na to insult igbos day and night . insult everyone when he madness don start.

I go cure your fake life and finish your local career. Your life is a nuisance. make dem ban you for 50yrs abeg.

mumu man with audio 5 million. You win award for the most mumu person in 2023.😁😁😁😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by PedoBear: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:
See that Satanist pedobear who says he's a necrophilia, a sadist. he dey carry cross for me . wenti prson no go see for nairaland?

hypocrisy is too much.

Satanist dey call person witch. na witch dey know witch anyway. cheesy

una never see anything, I'm not a newbie in this nairaland. my skin thick pass crocodile so don't think I am moved by those kindergarten jabs you people give.

Satanist wey dey upload cross picture due to hypocrisy. I go expose una nyash for here.

evil Satanist agent that should be killed on sight.

Yen yen

Ban awaits you very soon

No go marry witch

Your mates don marry finish born pikin

Na person pikin you day carry for head witch

Bloody witch

If you see any man, e no go end for anything except for pipe and dump

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2023
PedoBear:

Yen yen

Ban awaits you very soon

No go marry witch

Your mates don marry finish born pikin

Na person pikin you day carry for head witch

Bloody witch

If you see any man, e no go end for anything except for pipe and dump
says a fool who enjoys sleeping with dead bodies. you be human being? tufia. you that they should kill on sight.

Satanist dey call person witch. see the hypocrisy. you that have married what have you achieved? being a sadist shows your life is nothing to write home about.

sorry ehn, I know it hurts being a failure but don't kill yourself. e go better one day for you so you won't go about being so bitter with the world 2024.😂😂

3 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by PedoBear: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

says a fool who enjoys sleeping with dead bodies. you be human being? tufia. you that they should kill on sight.

Satanist dey call person witch. see the hypocrisy. you that have married what have you achieved? being a sadist shows your life is nothing to write home about.

sorry ehn, I know it hurts being a failure but don't kill yourself. e go better one day for you so you won't go about being so bitter with the world 2024.😂😂

Hehe

Bloody witch

Stop quoting me witch

No be by force , witch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by IjebuWarrior: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

wotowoto how? see this ugly fake monkey who gave fake 5million to orphanage house in his dream is taking about being smart. 😂😂

Local tribal champion wey him work na to insult igbos day and night . insult everyone when he madness don start.

I go cure your fake life and finish your local career. Your life is a nuisance. make dem ban you for 50yrs abeg.

mumu man with audio 5 million. You win award for the most mumu person in 2023.😁😁😁😂😂😂

I no go follow you drag $$$... No need to brag abt jack... suffering and hunger too much for the land.

But, on a lighter note... I prolly make 50X what you make 🤬. Sorry, I'm NOT trying to brag, like I mentioned. Just a point to note... 😏

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2023
PedoBear:

Hehe

Bloody witch

Stop quoting me witch

No be by force , witch

Satanist dem go soon kill you.

you love sleepimg with dead bodies which is a bigger offense than what you choose to label me. You are a danger to the society at large and should be arrested Immediately for the safety of others. shocked

How you felt to criticised me rightly while you're a repulsive sicko baffles me.

person wey feed pikin and person wey love to sleep with dead bodies who better pass?

this is the hypocrisy I'm talking about. shameless evil man.

3 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I no go follow you drag $$$... No need to brag abt jack... suffering and hunger too much for the land.

But, on a lighter note... I prolly make 50X what you make 🤬. Sorry, I'm NOT trying to brag, like I mentioned. Just a point to note... 😏

How you go drag when you don agree say you lie?
after I asked you if you've ever fed anyone's kids you came up with lies of audio 5million to orphanage to inflate your ego and false sense of self righteousness.

You that goes about being tribilistic insulting people based on tribe is better than me who feeds her neighbour's kids.

hypocrisy will kill you all. pot calling kettle black while y'all do worst behind doors. you kill ant dem go say you be bad person when dem dey kill cow for back. cheesy

shut up and move on with your life. I always tell you your madness never start. ugly monkey with audio money. 🙄

3 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by EmmyOD(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Oga b calming down. Everyone is advising you and you r forming annoyed.
Make I tell you, the way things are going nowadays with child molestation and abuse everywhere on the rise, the woman took the best step to save you, save her kid, save his marriage and your relationship with a married woman. You no dey shame atall !
You dey befriend a married woman and dey feel say she is not reciprocating the love ?
Tufiakwa !
Oga you b low key simp wallahi, there's nothing that should even make you to be visiting her that frequent if you are a true son of your father. Grow up guy and stop being petty. I know she is your ex and you still hate her for leaving you.
Common man, be a man !
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by 9icetoo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Don't mind these people, they think life is all black and white... Balance is required in everything one does in this life, as you think of yourself rendering assistance also think of way of doing in a non offensive or belittling way. It's very simple. Going through the thread from Op's responses I realize she's not giving with humility and if she's a Christian like her friend has been calling God's name everywhere she should know how that is bad and dangerous.
Give and let go.... Very simple!

My dad taught me this and I enjoyed benefits of his good deeds years after. He would house students back then without requesting for a dime. Sometimes strangers we don't know, some with chop and carry bumbum without looking back but that didn't stopped him. Guess what, one of those students is my business partner and he has really helped me with building my business. That is life.

If you can't help, no one is holding you for it but don't help and siddon there! Phew!

We had a similar upbringing apparently. My dad did same

Today, people I don't know offer their help and services at the drop of a hat just for his selfless acts.

I help not because I will benefit but because it is the right thing to do. If I do benefit, then it's a plus but the benefit is not something one should demand and I don't.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

oga wenti you for tell David wey save Jonathan son to be eating at his table but gave out his inheritance to his slave cos he didn't follow him to hide from Absalom his son?

you will tell David he has no right and he's wicked. cheesy

face front abeg. the matter don do. everyone is fine at a proper distance. move on abeg.

My own be say no send person pickin message anyhow simply because you render help to them, doesn't mean you are at liberty to send them message. If you can't help them, leave them the way they are.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

My own be say no send person pickin message anyhow simply because you render help to them, doesn't mean you are at liberty to send them message. If you can't help them, leave them the way they are.

oga wenti you for tell David? simple question
is David a wicked person for expecting Jonathan's son to give him loyalty ? he picked him at his lowest point in life to be eating at his table and took good care of him .

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
9icetoo:

We had a similar upbringing apparently. My dad did same

Today, people I don't know offer their help and services at the drop of a hat just for his selfless acts.

I help not because I will benefit but because it is the right thing to do. If I do benefit, then it's a plus but the benefit is not something one should demand and I don't.

Cheers.

Demanded or not demanded you benefited. that's the main point. which shows everyone wants to give and be given in return.

Stop acting like givers don't have feelings.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

oga wenti you for tell David? simple question
is David a wicked person for expecting Jonathan's son to give him loyalty ? he picked him at his lowest point in life to be eating at his table and took good care of him .

To answer your questions, David didn't do what he did to mephibothet for mephibothet. He did it for his friendship with Jonathan. And he didn't expect anything in return. You should follow that example.

If you want to do something for the children do it simply because you want to help them. Not because you expect something in return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Caseless: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

I was hurt. na human I be nor be robot. Thanks for your input, I've reduced my contact with her. smiley

thanks for your support. The children are gradually being stopped from coming to my place.
You're allowed to feel how you feel, it's OK. But such a woman, you don't go all out to let them know your true feelings. I'm sure you're the type that hardly hide it when you're angry.

She might even be feeling you're imposing authority on her children because she's underprivileged and struggling, and while you do it from your heart and no such feelings.

Like a woman once told me: before you help or do good, pray - so it doesn't turn back to haunt you.

Stay safe. You're welcome.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

To answer your questions, David didn't do what he did to mephibothet for mephibothet. He did it for his friendship with Jonathan. And he didn't expect anything in return. You should follow that example.

If you want to do something for the children do it simply because you want to help them. Not because you expect something in return.

hahaha you go fear hypocrisy. see as you judge it perfectly to suit yourself but went away from the whole truth.

why was David then angry when he didnt see mephiboseth among those who stood by him if he wasn't expecting anything in return?

why did he then angrily gave out mephiboseth inheritance to his slave? if he wasn't expecting loyalty in return would he had gotten angry?

una go see white and call am black cos your ears hurt to hear the truth. David helped Jonathan's son cos he requested David to do so. David then took care of mephiboseth to his best ability. so he's right to have felt hurt when he didnt see mephiboseth even though the slave lied to him .mephiboseth actually wanted to follow him.

dey cap nonsense. if David had felt hurt then I am only human as him was. if you like keep being blinded to the truth. your body go touch ground las las. undecided

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

you never answer my question o. is David wicked or not?
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

hahaha you go fear hypocrisy. see as you judge it perfectly to suit yourself but went away from the whole truth.

why was David then angry when he didnt see mephiboseth among those who stood by him if he wasn't expecting anything in return?

why did he then angrily gave out mephiboseth inheritance to his slave? if he wasn't expecting loyalty in return would he had gotten angry?

una go see white and call am black cos your ears hurt to hear the truth. David helped Jonathan's son cos he requested David to do so. David then took care of mephiboseth to his best ability. so he's right to have felt hurt when he didnt see mephiboseth even though the slave lied to him .mephiboseth actually wanted to follow him.

dey cap nonsense. if David had felt hurt then I am only human as him was. if you like keep being blinded to the truth. your body go touch ground las las. undecided

Cry me a river. We are done talking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.