Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? (26330 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

you did not read it cos you're a two faced snake in the green grass. cheesy

pot calling kettle black. fake ambassador of let go while she uses people she has helped. angry

sheep online but devil offline.
Come rain , come sunshine... These words stands!

HELP AND MOVE ON.

Don't die there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

Your papa wey help the poor student you dey use nko? dem suppose arrest you for being a fake failed online pastor.

after all your preaching yet you still commit same offense. angry
grin grin grin Later you will say I shouldn't recommend Brighter grammar and Queen primer grin grin grin grin

Wetin be this, wetin be this? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:35am On Nov 24, 2023
See how she's beating round the Bush, getting dodgy and not willingly to accept critism but she wants me to accept hers.

na so witch dem be o. ole and fake mumu wey dey cap wenti she nor dey do just to feel self righteous. grin

her matter don cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Come rain , come sunshine... These words stands!

HELP AND MOVE ON.

Don't die there!

you don die? why will I bother myself on a fake mumu who doesn't practice the slogan she preached about? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:37am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin Later you will say I shouldn't recommend Brighter grammar and Queen primer grin grin grin grin

Wetin be this, wetin be this? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

if you like recommend all the books in the world. the fact still remains you're very STUPID and a two faced liar.

help and leave your student alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 24, 2023
Dear Ginaz

Help and Move on.... It's not that hard.

You don't have to give money to the blind only to seat at a corner to watch if he makes more money than you.

You don't have to help when you know you can't afford to turn away

You don't have to make another sad because you are helping him or her

You don't have to rub it in that you are better

You don't have to enslave someone you help.

Help and Move on. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

if you like recommend all the books in the world. the fact still remains you're very STUPID and a two faced liar.

help and leave your student alone.
grin grin gringrin

Help and Move on ooooooo

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

you don die? why will I bother myself on a fake mumu who doesn't practice the slogan she preached about? angry
Heeeeeeelllppppp oOoOO but don't forget to Move on!

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin gringrin

Help and Move on ooooooo

help and leave who your papa help.
practise what you have preached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Wait if you help, carry face and move on... Will you die? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

help and leave who your papa help.
practise what you have preached
Help but don't die there!

Move on!

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Heeeeeeelllppppp oOoOO but don't forget to Move on!

The fact remains you're a fool cos you don't practice these words you have said. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Help but don't die there!

Move on!

ha! aunty nor come die o. Nor be say make you lie for your pastor work.

As you lie you carry your cross.

Leave who you don help and move on. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

The fact remains you're a fool cos you don't practice these words you have said. sad
That one no concern me!

Sha Help and lift bumbum! No die there!

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

ha! aunty nor come die o. Nor be say make you lie for your pastor work.

As you lie you carry your cross.

Leave who you don help and move on. cheesy
I maintain

Help and Shift grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:42am On Nov 24, 2023
angel online, devil offline.

preacher online, wolf offline. grin

The fool is still arguing her stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:43am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
I maintain

Help and Shift grin grin grin

I still maintain practise what you preach or you're a big fool. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 24, 2023
If you like cry from now till tomorrow....

My words to you remains

Help and Gbera! No pitch tent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

I still maintain practise what you preach or you're a big fool. cool
E dey pain you , I know. Nevertheless I maintain

Help and Fly! No land there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Who or what I am online and offline is not the discourse here.

The discourse remain..

HELP AND MOVE ON!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Who or what I am online and offline is not the discourse here.

The discourse remain..

HELP AND MOVE ON!

The discourse nor remain o. See this stupid scalywag wants to gaslight me.

Fake wannabe christain. oya help and leave your student alone so your discourse go remain cos you be snake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

The discourse nor remain o. See this stupid scalywag wants to gaslight me.

Fake wannabe christain. oya help and leave your student alone so your discourse go remain cos you be snake.
HELP AND MOVE ON GINAZ

You will be fine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
E dey pain you , I know. Nevertheless I maintain

Help and Fly! No land there grin

wenti go pain me for your fake life? you're thinking you're worth more than a used menstrual pad.

hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
HELP AND MOVE ON GINAZ

You will be fine grin

na you go tire. you will eat the food you have dished out so you know how it feels. fake fool who says what they don't do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

wenti go pain me for your fake life? you're thinking you're worth more than a used menstrual pad.

hypocrite.
Lol ... You sound pitiable grin.

Why so bitter with life?

Help and Move on.... It's not that hard.

Okay Don't help, can you move on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

na you go tire. you will eat the food you have dished out so you know how it feels. fake fool who says what they don't do.
Move On.

Don't play the childless card next time, it's petty. grin

I don remove Help wey dey give you nightmares grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2023
"help and move" on says someone who uses a person her father helped for her personal gain. yet accused me of using my friend's kids for personal gain and wait me to accept mine while she covers hers. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 24, 2023
You will bleed here today.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I don remove "Help" wey hard for you to do you still no wan move On grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Move On.

Don't play the childless card next time, it's petty. grin

I don remove Help wey dey give you nightmares grin

omo na childless you want say run tactics now? you don leave English, epistles and comprehension?

now it's "childless" that serves as a cover for you to run round the Bush while looking stupid? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by culf: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

tell her to her face to stop using her student to give ideals which she receives to grow her business. since she said I'm using my friend's kids to run errands , she's liable to same offense for using someone her dad helped in the past.

y'all you turn a blind eye and do selective critism to suit yourselves.

Haba, its OK NA, both of you should stop please. It's 2am, Please Stop, Please
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
You will bleed here today.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I don remove "Help" wey hard for you to do you still no wan move On grin grin grin

I never tell you say i tire o
we go do am here tonight. stupid fool acting like an angel while performing demonic chants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2023
culf:

Haba, its OK NA, both of you should stop please. It's 2am, Please Stop, Please

The fool wants herself to be seen right cos she's not wrong in her eyes while she wants me to be wrong cos she feels she can get away with being an hypocrite. accusing me of same crime she commits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.