Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? (26223 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Funflipper: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

why did she not tell me she doesn't want her kids to run errands for me? And besides , the same kids come to my house everyday , eat my food and all. Have I ever complained the way they come to my house and scatter my things?
do you know the inconvenience i go through when 5 of them come to my house? I cook and make sure they're ok.

what's little errand they can't help me go? and I give them the change left. so who is stressing more between me and the children ?

You don't need anybody to tell you anything. Just use your common sense and stop sending the kids on errands.

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by culf: 2:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

The fool wants herself to be seen right cos she's not wrong in her eyes while she wants me to be wrong cos she feels she can get away with being an hypocrite. accusing me of same crime she commits.

I won't reply any of you again since you have decided not to stop.
If both of you keep at this, how will you feel when you meet tomorrow. Let's disagree to agree or let go of things please.

It's late, both of you should go and sleep.

Thank you and good night! Peace[img]
Ginaz:

The fool wants herself to be seen right cos she's not wrong in her eyes while she wants me to be wrong cos she feels she can get away with being an hypocrite. accusing me of same crime she commits.

If both of you keep at this, how will you feel when you meet tomorrow. Let's disagree to agree or let go of things please.

Thank you and good night! Peace[/img]
Ginaz:

Thank you and good night! Peace
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 2:12am On Nov 24, 2023
very stupid hypocrite. foolish gaslighter and useless scalywag.

she came to say help and don't expect anything from who you help. while she goes and use ideals of one of her dad's student he helped.

who wants to give and not receive from those they help if the chance is present?

people like that stupid girl will dish out what they can't take. expecting me to accept her hypocrisy while gaslighting her evil personality.

they said fools are irredeemable. surely she is one stupid fool in the whole internet.

you have wood in your eyes but want to remove my own. hypocrisy of a disgusting human being who can't take what they dished out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 2:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

You are spot on this.

I did not even read that part. shocked

She must be very petty then. She being childless has nothing to do with the post. I just have this dislike for people who born plenty children they cannot take care of. I no wan sabi anything else. Once the children are plenty, I pin every fault of the parents to that very act.

Based on OP's rant about women having children, I have guessed how she is. wink

and as for you, I'm not childless ok? I am not ready for motherhood yet as I'm still young and should be focused on my life's growth.

I'm talking about childless women who don't have kids and don't have access to kids to help them at home. i never knew children could cause so much issues between two or more people reason I felt for them
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 24, 2023
After all being typed and read ....

It is good to

HELP AND MOVE ON!

And again!

"Ki Oluwa maa fi ona ati je wa sibi ti o nira"

Good night grin grin . Don't dream of Me o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 3:23am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:

It is good to

HELP AND MOVE ON!

And again!

help and move on slogan you didn't practice? so who needs your advise more? isn't it you?

Your dad helped someone and you went to use the person's help to push your business. yet you're saying give and don't expect anything in return.

stupid fake thing like you. take your own advise first before saying your meaningless slogan. undecided
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 3:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1 is an imposter who doesn't practice her so called useless slogan.

Madam do as you have spoken. person kill ant you say the person do evil but you don kill cow for back.

Oloriburuku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by realtalk19: 3:27am On Nov 24, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Madam, you are not the first person that has helped people before neither will you be the last, it is not an achievement, it is an act of selflessness to get nothing in return, genuine help is not a give and take situation, do not expect anything because you helped people, you are not humble, you are arrogant and entitled, you feel because you help people, they should answer you in quick haste and without hesitation when you call, imagine calling a mother on phone to send one of her kids to you to run errands, like say na your maid, very belittling, what happen to your legs? Can't you run your errands yourself whether it is near, far, or the streets? She was nice to just say okay, if na me I go over blast you regardless of your help. The effontery to do that is because you feel they are at your mercy, meaning your help and care is not genuine, it is from a place of servitude, you demand a lot in return which is very bad

Your first bolded, I don't know why you feel the need to tell us that story, so because a friend helped you, and you choose to serve and worship her, that means people you help MUST also serve and worship you abi? Is that what you're trying to insinuate and expect from that woman? You feel you're her human god because you helped her abi? Who thinks like this in this 21st century? That's a silly mentality, very silly, disgusting and stupid thinking.....let me stop here

The last bolded shows how extremely petty you are, you sound like those street gossips that when told to narrate her side of the story, she'd twist things for people to sympathise with her, what has being childless got to do with a mother's preference on her own children? Why do you feel threatened and pained by that all of a sudden? People have pointed out your fault here, yet you feel you're right, why do you choose to be blind to your own faults?

Well said

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Kingson28: 3:37am On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127126647]Your questions shock me. In that case, abeg go hire house-help naw!

When she hires the house help then she STOPS giving her friends any money. Case closed.
You only want to collect money from a friend, but you don’t want her to send your children on errands.
Just bid farewell to the money. I will use it to hire house help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 24, 2023
So I took time to read through the thread as saw how Op was just thickening the plot here and there.. grin grin

The problem with people like this is they will never see or accept their wrong. grin

I just wasted my time sha. grin grin grin

Good night oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by goodmike7: 3:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes it is, sending kids errands, calling kids or asking parents to send their kids over so you can send them errands is downgrading and disrespectful. It's like you reminding them of their condition and rubbing it in. For a minute think of this from the woman's perspective! No mother will be happy with that not even you! I'm not misconstruing, there's absolutely nothing to misconstrue here we are simply seeing from different perspective. So not indulging is a wise decision.

Yes nothing wey person no go see for Nl, because lot of you in support of Op will act exactly the way the mother did and even more if you were in her position. Help and forget! If you can't, make it a business deal with clear terms and conditions. Don't make someone go to bed in tears because you decided to "help"

Leeches? Again i ask, was Op held at gunpoint to help? In times she couldn't help was she resented for it? Leeches you say! This is terrible!

So you have never sent kids on errands?
the hypocrisy of peolpe here i alarming

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Kingson28:
■ When she hires the house help then she STOPS giving her friends any money. Case closed.
■ You only want to collect money from a friend, but you don’t want her to send your children on errands. Just bid farewell to the money.
■ I will use it to hire house help.
Exactly and she go keep her peace of mind as well! undecided

2. The friend didn't ask OP for money. OP gave her money without her asking for it before revealing that her offer was not in fact free of charge. undecided

3. If you don't know how to truly give — without requiring repayment—, it is best you keep your money and get yourself a household instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Kingson28: 4:02am On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127134723] Exactly and she go keep her peace of mind as well! undecided

2. The friend didn't ask OP for money. OP gave her money without her asking for it before revealing that her offer was not in fact free of charge. undecided

3. If you don't know how to give freely, it is best you keep your money and get yourself a household instead.

You will be a dangerous person for anyone to have as a friend because you will not be available in their time of need.
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
You qualify better as an enemy rather than a friend, if your friend can’t send your kids on errands.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Nov 24, 2023
Kingson28:
You will be a dangerous person for anyone to have as a friend because you will not be available in their time of need. With friends like you, who needs enemies? You qualify better as an enemy rather than a friend, if your friend can’t send your kids on errands.
I give without expecting anything in return. I don't believe in paying people to be my friends nor do I need people who feel they ought to be friends with me because I was kind to them at one point or another. I prefer friendship that comes straight from the heart, not one that was paid for with my money. undecided

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by folake4u(f): 4:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol ... You sound pitiable grin.

Why so bitter with life?

Help and Move on.... It's not that hard.

Okay Don't help, can you move on?

Perse, is that really a female or male wey dey disguise?

3 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ligxy(f): 4:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

Awwww thanks so much for the encouragement.😊 I'm still helping to the best of my abilities.

I decided to listened to the few who encouraged me to keeping helping the children,the mother still calls me on phone. I saw her today and she's currently pregnant with her 7th child. may God help her.

she and her hubby must love sex so much . wow shocked. the last child is less than 2yrs old. The children don't eat to school sometimes, and I feel terribly uncomfortable knowing the kids go to school on empty stomach.

I feel I'm the one being taken advantage on if you look at it. the mother called me on phone one day to say she and her children slept on empty stomach, they haven't eaten till that time she called me. I started running up and down looking for ways to assist them.

I don't know what to do anymore. in this hard economy someone is fuvking to stupor and birthing children to the number of 7th. May God in his mercies provide for them.
What's your friend's job? 7th pregnancy keh?
Stop allowing the kids into your home, you can give them food in takeaway packs, let them go eat at home, that way, they don't have to wash your plates or clean your house.
My neighbour specifically told me that I can send her kids errands whenever I want, but omoh, I borrow myself brain, I don't send them anything... I have a toddler, and no help, but I carry my baby on my back and run my errands by myself. Now, my baby is 3 and can walk by himself, if I have to buy stuffs across the street 10 times, I go with him 10 times. I still dish food for my neighbour's kids.... They're not poor tho. 😂

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ligxy(f): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

the matter has been settled. she came to my house and asked me to forgive and forget. if you read through the pages you will see it. the daughter wanted to come with her friends but the mother refused so the child didn't come to me.

I've kept my distance to a reasonable degree. I only feel uncomfortable for the kids when they come to me and say they're hungry which I can't drive them away.

I still care for the kids but I'm traumatized someway. I don't let them stay long in my house anymore. I help at a distance but still provide periodically cos they're children and shouldn't be hungry. God will bless us all.
You're actually a kind person, but very emotional, you should learn to contr your emotions.
Mothers don't like anyone sending their kids, I can assure you of that. I try so hard to avoid sending other people's children on errands. Not sure I'll like any neighbour sending my kids errands frequently too.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by IjebuWarrior: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

abeg you dey madd. you never sabi where your madness dey start. why you nor carry the orphanage children for your house and feed them with that money if e sure for you?

you think it's by giving money? your mate nor dey get orphanage homes? You dey mad? you think it's easy to care for children and show them love? that money you put, I dey give orphanage money too.

carry children for your house and cook for them, wash plates and buy ingredients to cook for them. simple!

oga you dey mad but you're too stupid to see.🚫

Imagine, you dey try use ur friend's kids as ur personal slaves cuz you feed them some watery beans... Good she refused. Miserable sharp-mouthed ugly thing. cool

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Imagine, you dey try use ur friend's kids as ur personal slaves cuz you feed them some watery beans... Good she refused. Miserable sharp-mouthed ugly thing. cool

go carry children from orphanage home to your house and feed them strong beans if e sure for you. As your mama born you ugly like monkey, you think say everybody ugly like you? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
So I took time to read through the thread as saw how Op was just thickening the plot here and there.. grin grin

The problem with people like this is they will never see or accept their wrong. grin

I just wasted my time sha. grin grin grin

Good night oooo.

mumu fake pastor wey dey cap. you don let go of your hypocrisy? You didn't waste your time as you were thoroughly exposed as the mumu you are. grin

two faced pretender wey dey disguise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2023
Ligxy:

What's your friend's job? 7th pregnancy keh?
Stop allowing the kids into your home, you can give them food in takeaway packs, let them go eat at home, that way, they don't have to wash your plates or clean your house.
My neighbour specifically told me that I can send her kids errands whenever I want, but omoh, I borrow myself brain, I don't send them anything... I have a toddler, and no help, but I carry my baby on my back and run my errands by myself. Now, my baby is 3 and can walk by himself, if I have to buy stuffs across the street 10 times, I go with him 10 times. I still dish food for my neighbour's kids.... They're not poor tho. 😂

Ya I get it. I'm trying to stop them which will be gradual process. thanks.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Tempulated(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Problem everywherecheesy

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Sense wey small, you no get! I am a lady! Use another thing cover your shame! grin

I maintain: Help and move on 🥱🥱
lmaooo this one still dey in severe pains grin

Miserable low life dey do winner for NL grin

Oya go collect your prize for CBN grin

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Ligxy:

You're actually a kind person, but very emotional, you should learn to contr your emotions.
Mothers don't like anyone sending their kids, I can assure you of that. I try so hard to avoid sending other people's children on errands. Not sure I'll like any neighbour sending my kids errands frequently too.
if you don't like it,you will like it when they get to university.even clerks go send them message Taya.

Maybe you go dey follow your children everywhere dey fight everybody wey wan send am message

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Movichabiodun(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2023
If the woman was to be financially stable. Would you be bold enough to pick up your phone and pull a call through to send one of her kids for you to send an errand?

You are the one taking an advantage of her situation.

Is this how women support women?

People should please birth the number of kids they can raise conveniently

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2023
Persephone1:

It is good to

HELP AND MOVE ON!

And again!

she don disgrace herself at last grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Caseless: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:
I felt bad that she would asked her daughter not to come run errand for me. this is someone who I have been very good and supportive to since I moved here. I don't want to talk about all I've done cos it's between me and God.

the phone she's using i gave her as her own phone got spoilt.

If she could tell her child not to come to me, I'm just wondering the rest things she might be saying behind me.

could her child be lying against her mother ?

this world is wicked though. becareful of those you call friends , they may not have the same good intentions for you.
You should have been diplomatic in how you end the relationship. You did it so abruptly that it's making her to call you to what's happening.

You should have gone to see her and still give her stuff. You have to start by stopping to send her children on errand, then you reduce your contact to just phone and you disappear gradually.

Children are mostly honest. They hardly lie.

Don't stop helping them, but keep your distance.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2023
Caseless:
You should have been diplomatic in how you end the relationship. You did it so abruptly that it's making her to call you to what's happening.

You should have gone to see her and still give her stuff. You have to start by stopping to send her children on errand, then you reduce your contact to just phone and you disappear gradually.

Children are mostly honest. They hardly lie.

Don't stop helping them, but keep your distance.

I was hurt. na human I be nor be robot. Thanks for your input, I've reduced my contact with her. smiley

thanks for your support. The children are gradually being stopped from coming to my place.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
she don disgrace herself at last grin

very big disgrace. infact na she be the biggest disgrace of nairaland in year 2023. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:
I felt bad that she would asked her daughter not to come run errand for me. this is someone who I have been very good and supportive to since I moved here. I don't want to talk about all I've done cos it's between me and God.

the phone she's using i gave her as her own phone got spoilt.

If she could tell her child not to come to me, I'm just wondering the rest things she might be saying behind me.

could her child be lying against her mother ?

this world is wicked though. becareful of those you call friends , they may not have the same good intentions for you.

Being good and supportive to the family does give you the right to send their kids to errands. Like WTF? Would you have acce9if you were in her shoes?

We are too quick to dish to others what we can't eat ourselves.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

Being good and supportive to the family does give you the right to send their kids to errands. Like WTF? Would you have acce9if you were in her shoes?

We are too quick to dish to others what we can't eat ourselves.

oga wenti you for tell David wey save Jonathan son to be eating at his table but gave out his inheritance to his slave cos he didn't follow him to hide from Absalom his son?

you will tell David he has no right and he's wicked. cheesy

face front abeg. the matter don do. everyone is fine at a proper distance. move on abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2023
grin
Ginaz:

very big disgrace. infact na she be the biggest disgrace of nairaland in year 2023. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.