Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? (26227 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

Cry me a river. We are done talking.

your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. you should have called David wicked na. abused him of using his status to oppress mephiboseth like you said to me.

See how you're suddenly short of words. na you go cry river. if king David could be hurt then I'm not in the wrong by being hurt myself.

you never call king David wicked o, I dey wait for you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Raymeg7(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:
I moved into a new neighbourhood and i stay alone. Luckily I came across my childhood friend one fateful day on my way to fill up my cooking gas.

we exchanged contact, I found out we live closed to each other. she now has 6kids with her husband, the eldest child being 13yrs old.

As formal friends and now neighbours I tried to assist her with whatever little I could as they're not doing so great in financially.

I noticed whenever I enter her house, she's somewhat uneasy as she would apologized for the messy state of her house, the dirty floor , the roughness of the building which i don't even care to notice as I am not judging her.

I reduced my entrance into her house due to the fact I didnt want her to feel bad about whatever she might be thinking of her house. it was making feel uncomfortable to hear such complains too.

I usually send her kids on errands, which I give them monetary compensations. I called her on phone one day to send her second daughter to me that I wanna send her on an errand, she replied yes she would but I didn't see the daughter.

I was cooking rice, the kids came. I dished for them and I asked the daughter why she refused to come see me the day I sent for her. she told me it was her mother who told her not to come.

I was shocked ! if her mother didn't want me to send her on a errand she could have told me. I felt like I was disturbing her kids so I blocked her number and stop sending the kids message to run for me.

now she has been calling me but I've refused to answer her calls. am I wrong in wanting to end the friendship?

Yes ur wrong by blocking her number, kids this days can say anything when u offer them what they are looking for, u could have confront the mother straight, at least to hear from her, it will make ur judgement easy,

This is what some friends do this days, when one is having problem with another, they will do anything to convince others to to see u as a good person, it takes a strong person to find out any gorssip , I always ask the gossiper that I will find out from the person u said he said any wrong about me
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. you should have called David wicked na. abused him of using his status to oppress mephiboseth like you said to me.

See how you're suddenly short of words. na you go cry river. if king David could be hurt then I'm not in the wrong by being hurt myself.

you never call king David wicked o, I dey wait for you. cheesy

Continue crying. 🤣🤣🤣 keep following David oh since you are now the woman after God's heart.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

Continue crying. 🤣🤣🤣 keep following David oh since you are now the woman after God's heart.

hypocrite! like you're crying now. grin is David wicked or not? you can't answer till today.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

hypocrite! like you're crying now. grin is David wicked or not? you can't answer till today.

🤣🤣🤣 this thing de pain you die

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

🤣🤣🤣 this thing de pain you die

nor use "pain" as cover up to hide your hypocrisy. cheesy

Till today you never still talk if David wicked or not. shameless hypocrite. shocked

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

nor use "pain" as cover up to hide your hypocrisy. cheesy

Till today you never still talk if David wicked or not. shameless hypocrite. shocked

Sadly you are not David and will never be so what are you nagging about?

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

Sadly you are not David and will never be so what are you nagging about?

hahahaah.

come and see oh. he can't call David wicked or say David abused his power on mephiboseth.

you can't say I'm not david when david is a human like me and as such I'm not wrong in my feelings.

I'm nagging about your two faced hypocrisy. seeing white and calling it black to suit your selfish twisted narrative which has backfired on your mango head.

hypocrite why did you not say David should have helped mephiboseth without expecting loyalty from him?
oloriburuku Like you.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

hahahaah.

come and see oh. he can't call David wicked or say David abused his power on mephiboseth.

you can't say I'm not david when david is a human like me and as such I'm not wrong in my feelings.

I'm nagging about your two faced hypocrisy. seeing white and calling it black to suit your selfish twisted narrative which has backfired on your mango head.

hypocrite why did you not say David should have helped mephiboseth without expecting loyalty from him?
oloriburuku Like you.

Mean this woman is mentally deranged. F out of my mention wench..

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

Mean this woman is mentally deranged. F out of my mention wench..

when they're caught in their stinking hypocrisy they begin to rain abuses to cover their lack of proper reasoning and fake self righteousness🙄

look at this stupid imposter calling someone a wench. have you look at your ugly self in the mirror? even a rat will rain insults at you for your ugliness.

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

when they're caught in their stinking hypocrisy they begin to rain abuses to cover their lack of proper reasoning and fake self righteousness🙄

look at this stupid imposter calling someone a wench. have you look at your ugly self in the mirror? even a rat will rain insults at you for your ugliness.

Keep wailing wailing wailer. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Titusolufemi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
This op has pride o, very arrogant fellow.
I pity the man that will marry you.
What is wrong is wrong, take corrections and work on your attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sucre7:

Keep wailing wailing wailer. Hypocrite

nobody dey wail. stop repeating your slangs.
see this oloriburuku hypocrite that is a stupid man. you don tire to defend your hypocrisy?

most stupid animal in a human form I've seen. cheesy
you go tire. hypocrite wey say black na white.

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Sucre7: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ginaz:

nobody dey wail. stop repeating your slangs.
see this oloriburuku hypocrite that is a stupid man. you don tire to defend your hypocrisy?

most stupid animal in a human form I've seen. cheesy
you go tire. hypocrite wey say black na white.

When you see you wretched parents that did a bad job raising you tell them all these. Because they are the one responsible for you predicaments not I. If they had done a better job raising you by now you would have been in your husband house just like your friend and have children of you own.

Rather you choose to jump from one tom, duck and Harry to the next forming posh lady. Bad character has kept you like this. I just pray it doesn't keep you till menopause.

Na only hypocrite you sabi? Naama

Menopause is knocking

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Sucre7:

When you see you wretched parents that did a bad job raising you tell them all these. Because they are the one responsible for you predicaments not I. If they had done a better job raising you by now you would have been in your husband house just like your friend and have children of you own.

Rather you choose to jump from one tom, duck and Harry to the next forming posh lady. Bad character has kept you like this. I just pray it doesn't keep you till menopause.

Na only hypocrite you sabi? Naama

Menopause is knocking

when they have nothing else tangible to say they will start talking like a school drop out thinking whatever they have said has made sense and will hurt you. grin

I asked you a question about David but you're going round the Bush describing your wretch family perfectly cos it takes a wretch person to know a wretch one.

As all the whole women in your family has moved from all the dicks in your neigborhood you thought every girl is the same as them? grin

Your sisters they use indomie and tv to deceive inside marriage to be suffering, how are their lives better? 😂

You wey never marry dey worry about my menopause. oga why you never worry about your soon to be senile penis? it's people like you that your wife will bring another person's child cos their semen is watery and suffering from erectile dysfunction. na to take action bitters before the dickk go raise up. cheesy

menopause gateman ! go and stand in your sister's pussies and keep them secured. cos area boys don too useless their wombs.

stupid clout chaser hypocrite. I choose to bring my child in a legitimate way rather than following the examples of all your family members who are all baby mamas. bred out of wedlock. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ligxy(f): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2023
SAMBARRY:
if you don't like it,you will like it when they get to university.even clerks go send them message Taya.

Maybe you go dey follow your children everywhere dey fight everybody wey wan send am message

Lol. You're a fool o. I'm sure you're not aware of that tho. Ignoring you henceforth.
Biko, turn your children to errand children of the whole adugbo, ode, afofungbemu.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2023
Ligxy:

Lol. You're a fool o. I'm sure you're not aware of that tho. Ignoring you henceforth.
Biko, turn your children to errand children of the whole adugbo, ode, afofungbemu.
lmaooo e pain am grin

Next time you will shut your legs if you don't have money to raise/feed/cater for kids or use condoms or you have the kids despite the fact that you cannot feed them and be expecting people to help you take care of your kids for free grin

Aunty oponu grin

Alayironu,alayi Ni ilakaye,anfani adugbo, community v@gyna grin

Na Una type go dey fvck the whole neighbourhood so you can feed your children grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Evolutionism: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by xtheunknown(m): 2:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Ginaz:

why did she not tell me she doesn't want her kids to run errands for me? And besides , the same kids come to my house everyday , eat my food and all. Have I ever complained the way they come to my house and scatter my things?
do you know the inconvenience i go through when 5 of them come to my house? I cook and make sure they're ok.

what's little errand they can't help me go? and I give them the change left. so who is stressing more between me and the children ?
You have a problem. Are you even in any relationship b'cos i'm sure even your partner wud've disapprove of ur attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Wearetheugliest: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hmmm... grin .. Problem nor dey finish!
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by inzenita: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ginaz, please learn to take corrections and stop fighting everyone that does not support u, afterall, u created the thread for everyone to see and not everyone will support u..I'm not saying that you aren't a good person, u are a good very woman for accepting the kids as Ur own, and everything u did..where I think u are wrong is calling the mum to send her kids to u for errand..not everyone would tolerate that please

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by oxiide22(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
coputa:
are you a student
good day sir
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2023
inzenita:
Ginaz, please learn to take corrections and stop fighting everyone that does not support u, afterall, u created the thread for everyone to see and not everyone will support u..I'm not saying that you aren't a good person, u are a good very woman for accepting the kids as Ur own, and everything u did..where I think u are wrong is calling the mum to send her kids to u for errand..not everyone would tolerate that please

But the mom tolerated other people sending her kids on errands. These same people will use her kids to wash and clean and at the end neither give them money nor food. You no see that?

And you talk like Ginaz is sending the kids on an errand to Bauchi to collect buffalo testicles and bomb making materials. She's sending them a short distance to buy food that she will cook and serve them and most of y'all are calling her an arrogant slave master for that. It's like Nigeria is suddenly void of sense.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Kingson28: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127134770]I give without expecting anything in return. I don't believe in paying people to be my friends nor do I need people who feel they ought to be friends with me because I was kind to them at one point or another. I prefer friendship that comes straight from the heart, not one that was paid for with my money.

You are still a kid who doesn’t know that friendship involves standing by and supporting whoever your friend is.
If I give you money, but cannot send your children on an errand, then you aren’t a good friend.
Keep your children with you while I keep my money with me too.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kingson28:
You are still a kid who doesn’t know that friendship involves standing by and supporting whoever your friend is.
If I give you money, but cannot send your children on an errand, then you aren’t a good friend.
Keep your children with you while I keep my money with me too
See this one! undecided
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Kingson28: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127210880] See this one!

With a friend like you who needs an enemy?
Fair weather friend without pity for their ‘friends’
Demonic GenZ.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Ginaz:
I felt bad that she would asked her daughter not to come run errand for me. this is someone who I have been very good and supportive to since I moved here. I don't want to talk about all I've done cos it's between me and God.

the phone she's using i gave her as her own phone got spoilt.

If she could tell her child not to come to me, I'm just wondering the rest things she might be saying behind me.

could her child be lying against her mother ?

this world is wicked though. becareful of those you call friends , they may not have the same good intentions for you.

Reading this just gave me an irritating feeling, and sounded like you were having entitlement mentality, all because you felt you have been helping your old friend and her kids.

Why should you even be sending them on little or big errands? As who ? As a helper, you would say, right?
Where's the humility in that? That you give them some monetary compensations doesn't justify you sending them. You just took advantage of the condition of your friend to send her kids on errands when you had no one else to send.

You stated that you observed her insecurities, resulting from her occasionally explaining and apologizing for the messy state of her house whenever you came visiting , then why didn't you then apply wisdom to make her feel comfortable? To make her not see you on some other higher level than she is on, by not sending her kids on errands, to make her insecurities even rise higher??

Don't you know " see finish " had entered in already? Don't you have the slightest idea that this see finish must have been the major reason why she told her daughter not to go meet you to be sent on another errand? Even if she had told you she would send her over, which I believe was because she didn't have the guts to tell you on the phone in person, that she wouldn't be comfortable with your continual seeing of her kids as errand goers. undecided

You failed to apply wisdom too, so don't be sounding all self-righteous with your narration. Don't sound like she was a bad friend. Blocking her immediately shows how emotionally unbalanced you can be. You quickly concluded and you got hurt. Did you even have to carry the matter in your mind? Like she owed you to send her daughter over to you ?? It shows that you became so entitled, thinking you were doing that family a big deal, which is usually an error people make. Help because it feels good helping, and remove your eyes from the help rendered. Help and don't expect anything in return. Don't expect submission from the woman or her kids, because when you do so, you are now becoming entitled. This may not have been your initial plan but it happened along the line, which you can be pardon for, even if you could have handled it better. Not for you to come here and smearing the woman's image, to feel better about what you did, and make her look ungrateful. I'm sure she was always grateful to you for the help rendered.
Come to think of it, have you considered if maybe it had been her husband who had instructed her, on finding out that you have been sending his kids on errands, not to allow any of his kids go over to you to be sent on errands anymore? And maybe the wife was just following orders, and couldn't tell you that it had been her husband who gave the order? She may not have wanted to hurt you on the phone, or may not have known how to disclose the update to you, so she simply said " I'll send her over to you " but eventually didn't.

In any of the above cases, the main point remains that you, Ginaz, shouldn't have become entitled to whatever extent that you did, all because your thoughts were telling you that it was within your right to use the kids for errands, because you had been assisting their family, to whatever extent which none of us here can really tell. We only go by what you've told us here.

I've just looked at this matter without trying to place much sentiments before critical thinking. So that's my submission, sha.

Dont keep malice with your old friend. You never know where and when you will need her, and she may also need you. You both live in the same area for that matter. Better to be walking around with a free mind in case you bump into her. Better to be friends than be grudging a friend because of such circumstances. Now what are friends for? wink smiley
Go and get back your friend, jare, and stop all this unnecessary egotistical behavior. Your friend too should open up to you, and embrace you. You're women for Pete's sake. You can settle it.

I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2023
Haven read through several pages of this thread last night, and seeing your comments too, I'll just say that you should learn to let go of somethings and stop being too imposing. Also remember then no one should feel entitled towards another person, even when they feel they can be. That's just your mind telling you that. You helped because you felt like, no one said you were obligated to do so, therefore, there should not be an expectation.

You may take offense at my words here to you , and it's no problem. No offense intended sha, and anyway you decide to respond to this, if you do respond, is welcomed. No biggie.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2023
Ginaz:

Demanded or not demanded you benefited. that's the main point. which shows everyone wants to give and be given in return.

Stop acting like givers don't have feelings.

This mentality right here is the underlying problem.
Give because you feel moved to give, and expect nothing back from the ones you are giving.

Saying he shouldn't act like givers don't have feelings is not an excuse.
The bible even says " give to those who cannot repay you or give back to you. There is a greater reward therein "

But expecting to be given by other people who you may not have been helping is more understandable, since you feel you like to be given too. But don't expect servitude from people who you are more financial capable than, even if you aren't expecting from them in cash but in kind.
Just don't expect anything. Don't feel entitled. Shikena.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.