Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) (3421 Views)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See Serpent twisting because he does not have anything to say again.

I haven't changed anything, you are the one twisting yourself with mental gymnastics in order to not admit you goofed.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A devil like you would not know after all you even Lie against God, so how would you not speak lies against me?

Clearly, No Road!

Bwahahahahaha! You are not following the laws of Moses no matter how you try to twist your head with mental gymnastics.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You are not following the laws of Moses no matter how you try to twist your head with mental gymnastics.

Says the liar!
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2023
I
LordReed:

I haven't changed anything, you are the one twisting yourself with mental gymnastics in order to not admit you goofed.

You are trying to twist and change everything seeing that I have explained that Paul did not say that we are not under Law but that he meant a person who does no wrong would not be arrested by Law and you see that there is no reasonable way for you to go.

So you are now trying to twist and bend the argument.

You have nothing reasonable for you to say. Case Closed!
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
I

You are trying to twist and changeseverything seeing that I have explained that Paul did not say that we are not under Law but that he meant a person who does no wrong would not be arrested by Law and you see that there is no reasonable way for you to go.

So you are now trying to twist and bend the argument.

You have nothing reasonable for you to say. Case Closed!

LoLz. You very first response shows you are the one trying to twist it. Look at what you said:

Dtruthspeaker:

Because his focus was in the area where he was an expert, which is Law (The Commandments) and his knowledge of Law which was the same reason why he hated Christ's movement in the first place and made him think that they were evil anti-God like you.

Until God opened his eyes to see that Christ was still talking about The Law, the very thing which he supported and upheld.

Thst is why we see him making the connections of Law to us and to Christ as he applauded and uppraised Christs works.

Thus his writings focused on re-raising up The Law and giving us The Law opinion (if i say legal opinion now you people will get it but legal means man made while Law is God Made) for us to see and know the workings and implications of The Law (The Commandments).

Which is why God chose him so that the world would have a glimpse from The Eye of The Law how God, The Law would judge them!

It's as simple as that. The lay men like the fishermen can say and repeat what Christ had Said and taught them but God raised Paul, to be the lawyer who gives The Judgments of The Law!

You categorically stated that Paul was teaching people the law. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You very first response shows you are the one trying to twist it. Look at what you said

You categorically stated that Paul was teaching people the law. Bwahahahahaha!

And in there I said "The Commandments"! See now. You are a Liar!

Cases Closed!
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And in there I said "The Commandments"! See now. You are a Liar!

Cases Closed!

Moses supposedly wrote a lot of commandments which collectively are the laws of Moses.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by MindHacker9009(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

They could have been a real person called Jesus who was crucified by the Romans but he certainly didn't have any super powers.

There were many Jesus in the first century, but the one called Jesus christ was never a real character. Here is one of the real Jesus then:

FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS:
But before he could speak to them, the most warlike of the
insurgents made a sally upon them with their arms ; their leader
was one whose name was Jesus, the son of Shaphat, the captain
of a band of robbers."
"Jesus and his men led off to the city, and rejoiced as if
they had taken them in battle and not by surprise.
Now the elders of the people, and such as seemed
of principal authority among them, fearing what would be
the issue of the matter, fled to the camp of the Romans :
and taking their king mth them, fell down before Vespa-
sian as suppliants, and besought him not to despise
them, nor to impute the madness of a few to the whole
city, but to spare a people that had ever been friendly to
the Romans, and to bring the authors of this revolt to
punishment, who had hitherto so watched them, that
though they had long been anxious to give the Romans the
security of their right hands, they had not yet found an
opportunity to do so." - The Jewish war 1st Century
https://ia800309.us.archive.org/17/items/cu31924074297205/cu31924074297205.pdf

But this superman Jesus christ is an invention as FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS was not even born when this event he wrote about happened.
Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, 9 those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day;"
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

Says the guy who believes in the Jewish creation myth. LoLz.

Did I ever tell u I believe in the literal Jewish creation story.
Your understanding of the old testament is wack.
Do more reading my friend.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Did I ever tell u I believe in the literal Jewish creation story.
Your understanding of the old testament is wack.
Do more reading my friend.

Do you believe your god created human beings and is that belief based on the Genesis story?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

Do you believe your god created human beings and is that belief based on the Genesis story?

Guy give it a rest. Your understanding of Christian theology and biblical exegesis is extremely poor.
Your claim that Christians accepts the genesis creation story as literal expose u as ignorant.

FYI creation science based on literal interpretation of genesis story has been rejected by mainstream Christianity as nonsense.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Guy give it a rest. Your understanding of Christian theology and biblical exegesis is extremely poor.
Your claim that Christians accepts the genesis creation story as literal expose u as ignorant.

FYI creation science based on literal interpretation of genesis story has been rejected by mainstream Christianity as nonsense.

LoLz. Why not answer the question? Are you afraid it will prove me right? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Why not answer the question? Are you afraid it will prove me right? Bwahahahahaha!
My believe God created humans isn't based on any Jewish history.

Now let me ask u a question. Yoruba people believe Eledumare created heaven and earth and also humans.
Are they right or wrong?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

My believe God created humans isn't based on any Jewish history.

Now let me ask u a question. Yoruba people believe Eledumare created heaven and earth and also humans.
Are they right or wrong?

It is based on what?

They are wrong.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

It is based on what?

They are wrong.

So your problem is u believe life came out of nothing.

Why then are u fixated on genesis story when even African culture u came out from has similar creation story.

Your logic that nothing brings forth life is based on what logic.
What example can u give to support your evidence that nothing can beget something.

As I told u, I dont need Jewish history to tell me a supreme deity created heaven and earth. It's a well known fact agreed by all cultures.
Just like no one told any race or culture how to reproduce and make babies.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

As I told u, I dont need Jewish history to tell me a supreme deity created heaven and earth. It's a well known fact agreed by all cultures.
Where were the supreme deities when they created heaven and earth?
Who created that place?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Is your god lifeless?
If he has a life, who created it? Where did it come from? Nothing?
If it's eternal and he didn't create life, then what exactly did he create?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Maynman:

Is your god lifeless?
If it's eternal and he didn't create life, then what exactly did he create?

All your questions revolve around a dimension called time.
God is not bound by time. He exists outside of it.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

All your questions revolve around a dimension called time.
Time does not exist, only the present moment does, the eternal now.

Who created that outside where he is existing?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

"Life only exist in this time", so your god is lifeless?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Maynman:

Time does not exist, only the present moment does, the eternal now.

Who created that outside where he is existing?
Time doesn't exist, u do t know what u talking about.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Time doesn't exist, u do t know what u talking about.
You cannot be anywhere else than here and now. Wherever you're, it will be here and now.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Maynman:

Prove it.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Prove it.
I'm quoting you.

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Maynman:

I'm quoting you.

Show me where I said life only exist within time.
What u doing here is equivocation of fallacy.

You've started again.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Show me where I said life only exist within time.
What u doing here is equivocation of fallacy.

You've started again.
How does my question revolve around time?
"Is your god lifeless?
If it's eternal and he didn't create life, then what exactly did he create?"

Drop this delusion, look up difference between creation and emanation.
You can't bring anything from non Existence to Existence.

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Maynman:

How does my question revolve around time?
"Is your god lifeless?
If it's eternal and he didn't create life, then what exactly did he create?"

Drop this delusion, look up difference between creation and emanation.
You can't bring anything from non Existence to Existence.
what does infinite mean, what does eternal mean. why were those words created?

your question about create means u asking at what time t was God created. u asking when was the life of God created.
God exist outside the physical reality of time, u cant measure him with it.
That does not mean life doesnt exist outside of time, u just cant measure it with time.
Do u get it now?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=SIRTee15 post=126665386]
what does infinite mean, what does eternal mean. why were those words created?

your question about create means u asking at what time t was God created. u asking when was the life of God created.
God exist outside the physical reality of time, u can measure him with it.
That does not mean life doesnt exist outside of time, u just cant measure it with time.
Do u get it now?[/quoted]
Words are symbols, they are abstractions, they are use to refer to another thing other than themselves.

It was you that brought in time, read what I said again.
Is your god lifeless?
If life is eternal and he didn't create life, then what exactly did he create?"

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Why then are u fixated on genesis story when even African culture u came out from has similar creation story.

Your logic that nothing brings forth life is based on what logic.
What example can u give to support your evidence that nothing can beget something.

Show where I said I believe life came out of nothing.

The fact is you don't believe that the other gods from other cultures created humans except the one from the Jewish culture shows that what you are saying is just a red herring.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
LordReed:

Show where I said I believe life came out of nothing.

The fact is you don't believe that the other gods from other cultures created humans except the one from the Jewish culture shows that what you are saying is just a red herring.

Who is Eledumare in Yoruba religious mythology. who is Olorun in Yoruba Pantheon.

So where did life and humans come from? big bang?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Who is Eledumare in Yoruba religious mythology. who is Olorun in Yoruba Pantheon.

Everything comes from Iya nla aka oduduwa.
Everything is symbolic, olorun literally means heaven, visible sky, oduduwa is earth, when they both had sex(raining), olorun impregnates her with creation.

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

They are myths.

Humans came from the evolution of hominids. I don't know where life came from. I would speculate that it was some kind of progressive accumulation of complexity in carbon and nitrogen based molecules but that's my speculation not any kind of certainty. It could have been from something else I don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) / Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again / If You Must Pay Tithe, Do It Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.