Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK (63200 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Enemyofpeace: 4:37am On Oct 23, 2023
How is it your business if people choose to relocate? You're there enjoying what UK has to offer you, yet you're telling others not to come. If e easy in Nigeria come back and stay now. Very selfish man.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Enemyofpeace: 4:38am On Oct 23, 2023
ezegold4we:
99% of some people here talking against japa and Life in UK has never seen Lagos talk More of crossing seme boarder,

UK this and UK that is all they type with Their ignorant imaginations and assumptions,

Let's me remind u ignoramus folk's that job's vacancies waiting to be filled in uk is much More than the people living in UK, UK will Keep receiving immigrants from now till 2030, there's nothing they can do about it,

Lot's of Nigerians in UK are doing Better and greater than other nationals,

All i see From some folks against people living in UK is envy, jealous And lack of exposure,

I will not say much, Keep wallowing in ur legendary ignorance.
don't mind them. Thanks jare
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Penboy: 4:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Gilgil:
For those working and earning 2M and above, it no longer makes sense.

Some people who were earning large in Naija 10-12 yrs ago, like the oil boys have seen their Naira earnings increase but the real value decreased geometrically.

Imagine if you were earning 1.65M per annum in 2011, that was $10,000, but today even if you got promoted 3 times and are now earning say 4M/year, that is now $ 3,333. You have essentially lost 70% of your earnings. Same is happening to pensions. By the time you retire, your pension contributions would be worthless.

Ok, if you were earning 700,000 a month in May 28th that was $1,000, but in 4 months that is $583.

Difference is, oil guys are paid in USD. So they stay abreast on inflation
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Lessel: 5:12am On Oct 23, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a passionate writer and Psychologist based in England.
What a well thought out write-up! Kudos.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Rilwayne001: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2023
mannobi:
On a serious note, how do you convince someone that working in the UK as a security guard or rug washer with an income more than a civil servant on level 16 is worse? The truth is most people going to the UK only want to earn enough foreign currency that can be converted to our terrible naira before returning home to enjoy their retirement.
Just imagine that you have to exchange $95,000 to naira right now.
No be you go dey complain about bulaba till his 8 years tenure expires.

And you think making £95k even within 10 years is as easy for everyone as ABC?
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by sonofthunder: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a passionate writer and Psychologist based in England.

Your next thread should be 20 sets of people who can/should Japa to the UK.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by victorazyvictor(m): 5:33am On Oct 23, 2023
milonw:
Got me laffing at a point

grin father Abraham part grin
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by wrongnumber: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2023
casualobserver:

Are you a nobody? Do you not have people you can call, who,care about you, who call you to events, who,know you in your community etc etc? Don’t you have societies you belong to formally or informally? That is what it means to be a somebody.

Abroad no one gives a shit about you.

You people are taking for granted the things you enjoy in Nigeria. Like they say you do t know the value u til you lose it.

Hahahahahahaha bro biko no make me laff piss for body.

Please stop this illusion. Nobody gives 2fvk about you in naija.

Travel out and see how you are treated with utmost respect. Many Nigerians are recognized in their community for one feat or the other.

No nepotism, no man know man, no Godfatherism and lots more.

Please stop typing this illusion.

Thanks and do have a splendid week ahead.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by wrongnumber: 5:53am On Oct 23, 2023
ezegold4we:
99% of some people here talking against japa and Life in UK has never seen Lagos talk More of crossing seme boarder,

UK this and UK that is all they type with Their ignorant imaginations and assumptions,

Let's me remind u ignoramus folk's that job's vacancies waiting to be filled in uk is much More than the people living in UK, UK will Keep receiving immigrants from now till 2030, there's nothing they can do about it,

Lot's of Nigerians in UK are doing Better and greater than other nationals,

All i see From some folks against people living in UK is envy, jealous And lack of exposure,

I will not say much, Keep wallowing in ur legendary ignorance.

Serious ignorance bro and I won't blame them cos I once had the mindset but now I know better.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2023
casualobserver:

How old are you how long have you worked there? It is not in your youth that these things will set in. It is when you start to see your contemporaries in Nigeria surpass you exponentially. Usually that will start in your 40s.

Trust me you will get there.

You are a doctor. In Nigeria the state commissioners for health, the minister for health, the medical director of all hospitals will always be a Nigerian. If Nigeria is nominating someone to WHO and other world bodies. It will always be a Nigerian. If the government of Nigeria is setting up a committee to outline national, state policy for health it will consist of Nigerian doctors. If the Nigerian government is nominating a representative to discuss high level health policy with other high level health officials, it will be a Nigerian. In the Uk, 99.9% it won’t be you. It will likely be a Brit or an Indian. So by being in the Uk you already have certain ceilings you will likely not rise above and some positions and exposure that will never come your way, despite the fact that yeah, you will make money and practice your profession….but only to a certain level.

90% of where we get to in life is opportunity. As a Nigerian abroad, you simply reduce your opportunities to get to the very top of your profession. Again you will be professionally and financially comfortable but there is a ceiling. There are doors that project one to the very top that exist in Nigeria that are closed by virtue of the fact that you are abroad. As a doctor you will be comfortable but you very unlikely to be involved in decision making, policy formulation, lasting societal impact working abroad than if you came back to Nigeria because the opportunities will not likely be available to you abroad.

Most Nigerians abroad will be will never fulfill their potential or get to the very top because those doors are not open to you and at some point when you’ve achieved the financial comfort and practiced your profession, these things start to matter…especially when you start to see your contemporaries back home, whom you probably overtook in the early stages of your career, or who came back home in time achieving things that you now realize you won’t be able to. At that stage it is not about money or comfort. That is my point.

Rubbish. Complete, utter balderdash.

The top 10 earning CEO's of quoted companies on the Nigerian Stock Exchange are all Europeans or Asians. Go check it, Thisday, Businessday and Nairametrics have the lists. By the way, the CEO of Dangote Cement or Dangote Group is paid $600K per year in TOTAL COMPENSATION, he's the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. I have multiple Nigerian friends and acquaintances here in the USA who earn more than that, just ordinary people.

Nigerians are 2nd class citizens in their own country. Go to any airport in Nigeria and you will IMMEDIATELY see that Europeans and Asians are given preference over Nigerians. Nigeria women love to date and marry European and Asian men, go to any nightclub in Owerri, PH or Lagos on the weekends and see them. Aside that, many Nigerian men & women PREFER to date and marry Nigerians residing abroad if they get the chance.

There are apartment complexes and restaurants in Nigeria with boldly displayed signs - NO BLACKS or AFRICANS ALLOWED or INDIANS or CHINESE only or something like that. In Nigeria, the Giant of Africa. A Whiteman can kill you in Nigeria and NOTHING will happen.

No individual can own land in Nigeria, I own land in the USA. In the USA my vote counts for something, in Nigeria it doesn't.

Las las as an Igbo man I have more rights and privileges in the USA than I do in Nigeria. Nigeria will not have an Igbo President in the next 100 years.

Nigerians in Nigeria are the 2nd class slaves, they just don't know it. Fish don't know what water is until it's boiling. Nigeria is heating up, you're all feeling it but trying to cover up by gaslighting diasporans. We're enjoying our life here, manage your own and leave us out of it.

Bye!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by blueAgent(m): 6:03am On Oct 23, 2023
Ever8090:
Honestly I don't know why this japa of a thing does not interest me at all ..

I prefer to relocate to my village, in my small but very clean and neat house, where I can live in the midst of nature, there is a stream running at the back of our family land, I can go there and do some fishing, eat fresh food, mingle with elderly people ( the ones you guys call witches and wizards)..

Ride my bike on track roads to the town to buy my supplies, gist with friends for a while then ride back home to my quiet and peaceful home right there in my father's land while my mates are peeping inside oyibo ynash to see if shit still remain make them wash...

Only clowns assume that , the only jobs in UK is washing Yanesh.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by blueAgent(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Rubbish. Complete, utter balderdash.

The top 10 earning CEO's of quoted companies on the Nigerian Stock Exchange are all Europeans or Asians. By the way, the CEO of Dangote Cement or Dangote Group is paid $600K per year in TOTAL COMPENSATION, he's the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. I have multiple Nigerian friends and acquaintances here in the USA who earn more than that, just ordinary people.

Nigerians are 2nd class citizens in their own country. Go to any airport in Nigeria and you will IMMEDIATELY see that Europeans and Asians are given preference over Nigerians. Nigeria women love to date and marry European and Asian men, go to any nightclub in Owerri, PH or Lagos on the weekends and see them. Aside that, many Nigerian men & women PREFER to date and marry Nigerians residing abroad if they get the chance.

No individual can own land in Nigeria, I own land in the USA. In the USA my vote counts for something, in Nigeria it doesn't.

Las las as an Igbo man I have more rights and privileges in the USA than I do in Nigeria. Nigeria will not have an Igbo President in the next 100 years.

Nigerians in Nigeria are the 2nd class slaves, they just don't know it. Fish don't know what water is until it's boiling. Nigeria is heating up, you're all feeling it but trying to cover up by gaslighting diasporans. We're enjoying our life here, manage your own and leave us out of it.

Bye!

Tell the clowns.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2023
blueAgent:

Only clowns assume that , the only jobs in UK is washing Yanesh.

Nursing aides wash yansh in the USA. In my state here their minimum pay is $20/hr, that's at least $2200 per month after tax. I know some of them here, they get paid $30/hr to work weekends.

Even if they manage to pinch themselves and send $200 to Nigeria, that's ₦200K. Less than 0.5% of adults earn ₦200K per month, that's credible data from Price Waterhouse Coopers and I've asked many friends who work in banks. It is true, most Nigerians don't earn more than that. Go all over this Nairaland and see how residents of Nigeria are dreaming of making ₦500K per month and boasting about making ₦1 million....you can tell most of them will NEVER ever see that amount of money in their bank account, ever.

Bunch of clowns, for real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Fearyourcreator: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Kobicove:
Another japa thread

Most of the people who claim they are relocating from Nigeria for their kids are talking bullshit as far as I'm concerned undecided
Lolzzzz
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Fearyourcreator: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:
Would you believe that a Magistrate resigned from Nigeria and went to be doing security guard job overseas?
A fool of almost 50 years.

Them don take winter coat and Timberland opress baba for Facebook. grin
Lolzzzz
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by adetayoonas(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2023
3. Finally someone on level 16 in Nigeria is likely close to or above 50 yrs old. How can someone who has achieved that status in Nigeria go to the uk to become a security guard? What is the sense in that?[/quote]

Any level 15 or 16 are above 50 years already and they have nothing to lose if they leave. Just few years to retirement.
Any banker above 15 years in service should leave. You have how many years to retire or get sacked. Do u even see old people in the bank anymore? If u are 45 years in the bank u become an endangered specie.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Fearyourcreator: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2023
mannobi:
On a serious note, how do you convince someone that working in the UK as a security guard or rug washer with an income more than a civil servant on level 16 is worse? The truth is most people going to the UK only want to earn enough foreign currency that can be converted to our terrible naira before returning home to enjoy their retirement.
Na so e easy to get this kind money for there ...
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Kobicove:
Another japa thread

Most of the people who claim they are relocating from Nigeria for their kids are talking bullshit as far as I'm concerned undecided

So funny they will take their kids out of expensive school in Nigeria and send them to public school over there they will teach them how to be gay . Lol
Kid future indeed.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2023
mannobi:

You and who is retiring to Nigeria? I'm taking my cues from TY Danjuma, Muhammadu Buhari and such people. Got it? When CBN Governors and senior army officers are leaving Nigeria to retire in the USA. My mother who couldn't collect her pension after working 35 years in Nigeria is living out her retirement right here in the USA, collecting a USA pension she earned here. My uncle who was an engineer all his life in the UK never returned to retire in Nigeria, his name is Chukwunenye Madubuike, he died in the UK a few years ago at over 90 years of age and is buried there. Heavens didn't fall.

Return to Nigeria? Look, all those cultural intimidation tactics have lost their efficacy. No sane person wants to live in a Zoo. Those who feel animalistic can go there and live. You guys need to give it a rest.

Smartguyboy:

So funny they will take their kids out of expensive school in Nigeria and send them to public school over there they will teach them how to be gay . Lol
Kid future indeed.

I know a Nigerian family here...in fact 3 families actually...that sent their children to private secondary schools in Nigeria. Let's just say it didn't work out. There's more wickedness and immorality in Nigeria than you will ever find in any Anglo-Western nation. That's a result of POVERTY and the resulting DESPERATION. Nigeria is the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world, even rich people have to deal with the peripheral consequences of that reality.

Good Luck to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Kobicove:

Really?

I'm sure he thought he would automatically get a job as a judge in a court over there once he landed grin

How about a professor who end up doing poster job in Germany said his happy doing it . Lol
I was like why waste so many year to school if you will end up as a porter .
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2023
mannobi:
how many years it will take a security guard to save up $95,000?
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by appini: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Anybody wey 100k naira is OK for just 7hrs work every day, can still come to Scandinavia.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by henrimoto(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Mindlog:
There is still a lot of job openings in the social care sector here in the UK, especially working with children and young persons though the recruitment process is very detailed with firms that know their onions.

E be like say those whey come visit you for Aro neuropsychiatric where you are admitted, sneaked in a smartphone for you, reason you have gone ga-ga. cheesycheesy cheesy

"Housemaid work" that after tax, insurance and pension have been deducted for working 160 hours a month, the net salary is equal to that of 80 Nigerian working and earning the minimum wage of N30k. cheesy cheesy
😆😆😆.. Mindlog, so you sef get am for mouth.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria in your entire life?
Medical care in Nigeria is very very cheap compared to the UK and, US and Canada. The difference is health insurance those ones have.
The cost of an ambulance ride in the UK will do CS birth for 4 women in Naija.
Or have you factored the waiting time before you can see a GP in the UK?
Sometimes in USA it takes 3-4 weeks to book appointment with a doctor or 2-4 months to schedule for surgery.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2023
purehustle101:
With the rate of japa syndrome many families in future will be left with nobody to continue with the family name. All those children born oversees ain't coming back here, Modern slavery.
No possible only poor people who can’t afford to buy tickets will stay there for years rich people do come back regularly.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by InfinityFabric: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Mindlog:
There is still a lot of job openings in the social care sector here in the UK, especially working with children and young persons though the recruitment process is very detailed with firms that know their onions.

E be like say those whey come visit you for Aro neuropsychiatric where you are admitted, sneaked in a smartphone for you, reason you have gone ga-ga. cheesycheesy cheesy

"Housemaid work" that after tax, insurance and pension have been deducted for working 160 hours a month, the net salary is equal to that of 80 Nigerian working and earning the minimum wage of N30k. cheesy cheesy
But the money you end up with is still useless in UK.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Akin0:
Yes, I have . if you enter the country legally. You will have access to medical facilities., unlike in Nigeria that even the HMO will not help matters. A very good hospital in Nigeria, you pay through your nose. Ordinary Oxygen that are available for patient in abroad, is gold in Nigeria's Hospital. Maybe it was a long time you visit the general hospital. Go and see what is happening there, no space for patients , if you managed to get, maybe you no someone at the top.
The access to medical facilities is it free?
Una go just Dey cap anyhow
If you don’t have insurance they won’t treat you or you pay cash which very expensive, you they they citizens don’t go to other countries for cheap medical care?
They still have good hospitals in Nigeria just like they have bad and poor hospitals over there .
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Sometimes in USA it takes 3-4 weeks to book appointment with a doctor or 2-4 months to schedule for surgery.

Glad you wrote 'SOMETIMES' because I know it doesn't routinely take that long. It depends on what the surgery is for. Both my mother and mother in law have had surgery here in the USA. I have friends who've had surgery, other family members too.

Whatever time it takes, it's medical care is LESS RISKY in the USA or UK. Surgical procedure and childbirth are like rolling dice in Nigeria. Last time my mother-in-law was in Nigeria, she was admitted to Unilag Teaching Hospital, LUTH. They charge CASH PAYMENT on the spot to use the elevator. grin Seriously, if you live in Nigeria go and try it. I was like, what kind of country is this!!! Didn't a young doctor die in one of those elevators at a hospital recently? I bet you NOTHING will come of the case, Nigeria doesn't do anything about botched surgery talk less of elevator accident grin

Smartguyboy:

The access to medical facilities is it free?
Una go just Dey cap anyhow
If you don’t have insurance they won’t treat you or you pay cash which very expensive, you they they citizens don’t go to other countries for cheap medical care?
They still have good hospitals in Nigeria just like they have bad and poor hospitals over there .

The worst hospital in the USA or UK is better than the best in Nigeria. At least electricity is guaranteed here. Even the worst hospital in the USA and UK will attend to a casualty of a car accident BEFORE asking for cash payment. And I know you guys like to yab USA about cost of medical care and no insurance. Well President Obama took care of that, over 92% of USA residents now have health insurance, you can go check the data yourself.

No wonder life expectancy for men is still under 60 years in Nigeria. Yes, I know only God determines life & death. Good Luck with all that.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Dennisbulkan: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
for your information, most Nigerians in the UK, with professional jobs earning at least 35,000 pounds save nothing less than 1,000,000 ngn a month,
With the rate of devaluation of money in nigeria, this money is a worth a lot more.
Facts....

there are a lot of Nigerians doing well. Don-t be myopic.

Inflation, economic mismanagement , devaluation will wipe most nigerians wealth... This is facts.

UK subsizes health, education for children from primary to secondary school.

OHH boi no fool yourself, Nigeria is not in anyway better. Follow who know road.

£35k/month or £35k/year, which one?

If you meant £35k/month, that's over £400k/yr which is equivalent to a CEO average yearly salary. If you meant 35k/yr that's less than 3k/month salary, with that salary in UK, you would end up a homeless person on the street in no time. You don't know what you're talking about. You're one of those ignorant morons that pull figures out of their stench butthole.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by franchasofficia: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:
Would you believe that a Magistrate resigned from Nigeria and went to be doing security guard job overseas?
A fool of almost 50 years.

Them don take winter coat and Timberland opress baba for Facebook. grin
cheesy grin
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Hideki(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2023
casualobserver:

Because like 90% of Nigerians in the UK, he doesn’t have the money to relocate and nothing to show for all his years abroad. Most Nigerians in the Uk cannot come back to Nigeria and match the lifestyle of their compenporaries who never Japad.

That is the real truth of japa. Your gain is only short term, eventually your contemporaries who stayed in Nigeria achieve more in Nigeria and you are are stuck in a comfortable rot in the UK.

2 Nigerian professionals of equal intelligence and capacity, graduate from University. I stays in Nigeria and the other leaves for the Uk. Initially the one who leaves for the Uk does better but with time the one in Nigeria over takes and surpasses the one in the UK. The one in Nigeria will come to buy a holiday home in the Uk while his friend in the Uk is still paying mortgage for his only home.

Nothing wrong with japaing when you are young but don’t stay too long or else diminishing returns starts to set in. There is a ceiling you will never break for 99% of Nigerians abroad.
If you were talking about Nigeria of the 80's and early 90's yeah but not today
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Glad you wrote 'SOMETIMES' because I know it doesn't routinely take that long. It depends on what the surgery is for. Both my mother and mother in law have had surgery here in the USA. I have friends who've had surgery, other family members too.

Whatever time it takes, it's medical care is LESS RISKY in the USA or UK. Surgical procedure and childbirth are like rolling dice in Nigeria. Last time my mother-in-law was in Nigeria, she was admitted to Unilag Teaching Hospital, LUTH. They charge CASH PAYMENT on the spot to use the elevator. grin Seriously, if you live in Nigeria go and try it. I was like, what kind of country is this!!! Didn't a young doctor die in one of those elevators at a hospital recently? I bet you NOTHING will come of the case, Nigeria doesn't do anything about botched surgery talk less of elevator accident grin

The worst hospital in the USA or UK is better than the best in Nigeria. At least electricity is guaranteed here. Even the worst hospital in the USA and UK will attend to a casualty of a car accident BEFORE asking for cash payment. And I know you guys like to yab USA about cost of medical care and no insurance. Well President Obama took care of that, over 92% of USA residents now have health insurance, you can go check the data yourself.

No wonder life expectancy for men is still under 60 years in Nigeria. Yes, I know only God determines life & death. Good Luck with all that.

Big lie
Na you go unilag hospital as we too like cheap things

Check out this hospitals https://www.savealifehospital.com/ and compare it to hospitals you have been to in USA or uk 🇬🇧
Everything there is technology and computerized that My hospital 🏥.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.