Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK (63320 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
3ice9ce:
■ While I agree, I believe it should be for professionals, not desperate migrants.
■ Even some of the migrants don't have sense. They are not committed to the job and will eventually make the NHS close that opportunity.
Professionals? One needs be a "professional" to wash or clean another human being? undecided

2. Well, that you will find a lot of inhumane beings in there does not change the fact that "yansh washing" is an essential service in any humane society. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Tendd: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Also know that you are likely not to live a long and healthy life in the UK.Most black adults in the UK are overweight or living with Obesity.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Eagba(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... Las las, UK don cast finally.

It was always going to happen... When you toss your doors wide open for every character to stroll in from everywhere in the world, this is what you get.

Soon, they might have to start repatriating people (Immigrants) for the tiniest of offenses.

I don't understand how someone earning a fairly good salary with a chance to get another hustle will resign, sell off everything, even burn bridges just to relocate to a nation that is just an overhyped notch above his own nation. It can never make sense to me.
No oooo! Uk can't close that door to immigrants, cos when they were forcing their selves through doors around the world, killing, looting, denigrating, dehumanizing and looping different people together to create forever strife.
Now they want peace. UK should be at the bottom of the sea
Thank God those Islamic militants are overrunning France also
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by ppogba: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
grandstar:

Why call him a fool? His action was foolish but does not make him a fool.

Semantics 101 on Nairaland.

His action was foolish but that does not make him a fool.

The guy should have called him genius or solomon then.

Una no go kill someone for this forum sha.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by 3ice9ce: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
wrongnumber:

I will stop responding to you cos you are probably typing shits from your cockroach infested room. No thanks to cheap data.

You think everyone suffers from the poverty that has caused you to make wrong choices all your life?
After 20 years as a slave under the service of His Majesty, I hope your children are sensible enough not to repeat the same foolishness you are currently displaying.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Angelfrost(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eagba:

No oooo! Uk can't close that door to immigrants, cos when they were forcing their selves through doors around the world, killing, looting, denigrating, dehumanizing and looping different people together to create forever strife.
Now they want peace. UK should be at the bottom of the sea
Thank God those Islamic militants are overrunning France also

You no lie, brother! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by tolue42(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
vickydevoka:

Abeg no try go Canada. Depression will kill you

I think going to Canada with family is better . I may be wrong though.

4 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by OGrockinnewacct: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
ecolime:

How come these Yansh washing roles aren't prevalent in other European countries?

Which kain food una dey chop for UK wey almost all Britons dey need 'social' care?

IDLSHFY!!!!!!
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by RIDOO: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Easyincome24:
Funny enough, if there is a free flight to UK this week, Nigeria will almost be empty.

People are going through hell in their own country, they would prefer a place they can earn even if it takes them to work assiduously.

Seeing an old man gathering woods and sands from flood just to feed tells you how worst things are presently.

At times I said I'm broke, but received some SOS messages from married people who just need to put food on the table for the night even though the next day wasn't sure. I have to empty my account most times for those in dire need. Someone close to me committed suicide despite the little help we could gather for him financially.

Nigeria , Nigeria, Nigeria my dear country, you will one day be healed from this mess you are.
We still trust for a better day someday.

You have said it all.People are going through hell in their own country.A begger have no choice ..

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Ever8090: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Olawade24:

You mean cleaning oyinbo yansh. If that what you mean then aru!!! I rather be a dead man than clean oyinbo yansh.

Tufiakwa. After they colonize us then I will now go to their country and be a slave and recolonize kai tufia.

If is too hard for me to find a Job, I will create one myself here in Nigeria. Pastorpreneur is very lucrative here in Nigeria. You don't even need to own a building or even rent one to start.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by RIDOO: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Akin0:
Yes, you could be right in some of your reasons. But there are many very important reasons for someone to 'Japa' and ready to be third class citizen and live a decent life where everybody's almost have equal right to breath. It is not always about money why people 'Japa' but to live in a country where things are working. A place you can have access to good medical facilities. A million in Nigeria can become a poor man within in tingle of an eye if he /she is attack with an ailment that is million naira salary or business can accommodate. A case question is Mr IBU., that people are trying to raise money for his medical bills. Thank God, he is known , that was the reasons people are offering helps. There are many other reasons , is it the power problem, in security etc. Please go and shine your eyes and do not be deceived. If I have the opportunity , I will 'JAPA' , i don't mind to become for fourth class citizen so far i can work legally and put food on my table.

You are very right.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Ever8090: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
3ice9ce:
Would you believe that a Magistrate resigned from Nigeria and went to be doing security guard job overseas?
A fool of almost 50 years.

Them don take winter coat and Timberland opress baba for Facebook. grin
🤣🤣
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by daneni1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
mannobi:
On a serious note, how do you convince someone that working in the UK as a security guard or rug washer with an income more than a civil servant on level 16 is worse? The truth is most people going to the UK only want to earn enough foreign currency that can be converted to our terrible naira before returning home to enjoy their retirement.
Just imagine that you have to exchange $95,000 to naira right now.
No be you go dey complain about bulaba till his 8 years tenure expires.

Na to get that $95k be koko na. Moreover, na pounds dem dey spend for UK. With their tax system, tell me how person wan take save 95k

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by ppogba: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
CedarHoldings:
but tell me it's a joke, you don't mean it

Sounds more like a joke to me too.
You know the typical Nigerian gist. Someone heard from someone, narrates it to another until the original version disappears.

Ask the fellow telling this tale whether he knows the magistrate personally and then story will change.

A Magistrate that has a clear cut carreer path abi another one?
A Magistrate that has the chance of being elevated to an higher position in the corruption riddled judiciary abi another one?

Just read some gists and move on my brother.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by wrongnumber: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
3ice9ce:

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria in your entire life?
Medical care in Nigeria is very very cheap compared to the UK and, US and Canada. The difference is health insurance those ones have.
The cost of an ambulance ride in the UK
will do CS birth for 4 women in Naija.
Or have you factored the waiting time before you can see a GP in the UK?

I said it that this pathetic liar has never seen UK sky before.

I'm so sorry I wasted my time for engaging this type of person in pendulous posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Wellington123: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
I heard King Chalee wee take almost everything as Tax grin ;
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by AgentGoat: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
3ice9ce:

Them don take winter coat and Timberland opress baba for Facebook. grin

grin grin
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Ever8090: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Honestly I don't know why this japa of a thing does not interest me at all ..

I prefer to relocate to my village, in my small but very clean and neat house, where I can live in the midst of nature, there is a stream running at the back of our family land, I can go there and do some fishing, eat fresh food, mingle with elderly people ( the ones you guys call witches and wizards)..

Ride my bike on track roads to the town to buy my supplies, gist with friends for a while then ride back home to my quiet and peaceful home right there in my father's land while my mates are peeping inside oyibo ynash to see if shit still remain make them wash...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by wrongnumber: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
daneni1:

Na to get that $95k be koko na. Moreover, na pounds dem dey spend for UK. With their tax system, tell me how person wan take save 95k

Sometimes I wish I could just look away from the ignorant posts I see on nairaland from people who have no clue of how things are in the UK.

They just imagine anything that comes to their heads and spill it as though they have an idea.

Bro, if you have the right to work and live in the UK earning average salary of £1700 after tax, you will still have at least £400 in savings if you don't cross your boundaries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by jogojogo: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a passionate writer and Psychologist based in England.
I moved and I am very happy I did
Honest, opportunities abound here if you come in through the right source

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by jogojogo: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
wrongnumber:

Sometimes I wish I could just look away from the ignorant posts I see on nairaland from people who have no clue of how things are in the UK.

They just imagine anything that comes to their heads and spill it as though they have an idea.

Bro, if you have the right to work and live in the UK earning average salary of £1700 after tax, you will still have at least £400 in savings if you don't cross your boundaries.
eave op to be talking thrash.
It's so very easy here not all the lies I read on social media. Just be dillinger and focused and you are good to go
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Betanaija42moro: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Olawade24:

You mean cleaning oyinbo yansh. If that what you mean then aru!!! I rather be a dead man than clean oyinbo yansh.

Tufiakwa. After they colonize us then I will now go to their country and be a slave and recolonize kai tufia.

If is too hard for me to find a Job, I will create one myself here in Nigeria. Pastorpreneur is very lucrative here in Nigeria. You don't even need to own a building or even rent one to start.

Or form a gang of Islamic terrorist and start kidnapping. That will be more lucrative
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by wrongnumber: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
ppogba:

Sounds more like a joke to me too.
You know the typical Nigerian gist. Someone heard from someone, narrates it to another until the original version disappears.

Ask the fellow telling this tale whether he knows the magistrate personally and then story will change.

A Magistrate that has a clear cut carreer path abi another one?
A Magistrate that has the chance of being elevated to an higher position in the corruption riddled judiciary abi another one?

Just read some gists and move on my brother.

Don't conclude until you know why he moved.

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Kobicove(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
3ice9ce:

How many rotten yansh did you wash before your masters handed this to you?

See how hand be like baboon own. E don soak inside antiseptic die.
This one don wash yansh for like half a decade.

Bia nwoke'm wélu nwa'yó grin

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by jogojogo: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tendd:
Also know that you are likely not to live a long and healthy life in the UK.Most black adults in the UK are overweight or living with Obesity.
Either the level of activities here?
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by lendahand(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
wrongnumber:

Unfortunately this little coin is N1310 and we make a minimum of 11 of this in one hour

Keep fooling yourself with your delusion.
what you make is not the issue here but what's left after tax and expenditure monthly grin

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by lendahand(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
3ice9ce:

This one entered UK in 2017 and he's shouting I'm a resident. Mechuonu gi there.
Na those wey their lives no make up meaning for Naija or those wey dey outrightly foolish dey go UK.

you're a savage bro no cap grin
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by phemmyfour: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a passionate writer and Psychologist based in England.
You are promoting yahoo and runs girls....nonsense write up
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by 3ice9ce: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
wrongnumber:

I said it that this pathetic liar has never seen UK sky before.

I'm so sorry I wasted my time for engaging this type of person in pendulous posts.

I have been going to the UK since when my Dad was in paid employment. Not even my money, paid for. No be all of us come from wretched background like you. A fool that travelled to the UK for the first time in 2017 no get talk where I dey.
I repeat, it is only those whose lives have no meaning in Nigeria that go to the UK. You asswipe, get the fok out of my mentions and go find an asz to clean.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Backpedal: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
mannobi:
On a serious note, how do you convince someone that working in the UK as a security guard or rug washer with an income more than a civil servant on level 16 is worse? The truth is most people going to the UK only want to earn enough foreign currency that can be converted to our terrible naira before returning home to enjoy their retirement.
Just imagine that you have to exchange $95,000 to naira right now.
No be you go dey complain about bulaba till his 8 years tenure expires.
U have a point
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by 3ice9ce: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
lendahand:
what you make is not the issue here but what's left after tax and expenditure monthly grin

The day the NHS bans Nigerians from cleaning of rotten yansh, that one will be out of a job.
He has been cleaning since 2017, with his hands like the hands of a baboon.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Backpedal: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Easyincome24:
Funny enough, if there is a free flight to UK this week, Nigeria will almost be empty.

People are going through hell in their own country, they would prefer a place they can earn even if it takes them to work assiduously.

Seeing an old man gathering woods and sands from flood just to feed tells you how worst things are presently.

At times I said I'm broke, but received some SOS messages from married people who just need to put food on the table for the night even though the next day wasn't sure. I have to empty my account most times for those in dire need. Someone close to me committed suicide despite the little help we could gather for him financially.

Nigeria , Nigeria, Nigeria my dear country, you will one day be healed from this mess you are.
We still trust for a better day someday.

Indeed
Folks are going through hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.