Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound (4876 Views)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / This Strange Mammal Has The Weirdest Penis With Four Heads (Graphic Photos) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by laivwire(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2023
Someone hired you, put a roof over your head with a good bed, gives you cash and food much more than your job pays. Also allows you to have your breaks as needed. In short a balanced life just for sleeping, waking and cleaning the compound. Yet you blame him for how you manage your life and finances.

He didn't force you to stay there or collect money or food. If you don't have money, will you eat as much as you do? Do you know how other employees in your company in other places are faring?

You are exhibiting typical signs of a poverty mindset. You get small money/comfort/opportunity and start misbehaving; claiming you deserve more. How much have you earned, you are already eating 25k in 1 week and plan to buy a big phone and open POS.

Leave that job and poverty will romance you once again. Were you using your destiny effectively when you were on your own? Or does destiny mean sitting somewhere and money will be coming? You better follow the one that can utilize your destiny for you and give you some of its benefits.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2023
For u guys to be working for him and doing cleaner work

Wetin concern security work with cleaner work

Your boss is using you guys spiritually, he is using your labour physically (cutting grass, cleaning compound) to get spiritual wealthy

Why do u think he is paying you extra N35000, do u think he is just doing it, is your spiritual salary for a job well done

Please leave that house first, before any other thing follows

Your Glory and life as a youth matters a lot, don't joke with your life
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by brunxy(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2023
I totally understand this scenario my guy..I have been in a similar situation and for 4years in an oil and gas servicing company I was still borrowing t-fare from friends and family. When salary come he go dissapear as he take come. I wouldn't be able to account for how I spent it.
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by BigYash: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2023
Long throat, na food go kill you. God sent the mopol as Angel to warn you not to eat,you said you still ate the poison. Chicken na wetin them never see or eat before. You lack self discipline.. So what do you want again. Before your life fit even progress again even if you japa the hux,you go need better deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by DyingFetus: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2023
You'll get what you deserve if you don't stop poking ya filthy nose into ya boss's affairs

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Streetmovement(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You better discharge now wey road near

I don dey your situation before but mine was not spiritual yet physical.
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Billyddude: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Abeg give me location for the job

Hunger dey my side

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Jewessgratitud3: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Nothing is finishing your money but you. The economy is not smiling and you thinking 70k is big enough for you to feed and still have savings is a big lie you're telling yourself.
70k can only manage to feed you. Forget planning any other thing with it.

As for your ogars shady lifestyle, it will not have any effect on you if you avoid eating any food organized by him. Take cash gift and pray over it. Watch while you're there and be looking for another job if you no longer want this one but I'm telling you, if you are prayerful, he can't harm you just do your job and mind your business.

70k no get value in this present day Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Owolabi97(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:
Abeg give me location for the job

Hunger dey my side
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Jozilinn: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2023
If you aren't restricted from moving outside go and take your phone leave clothes your people can come and carry claiming you heard something in the village and ran to assist and you aren't coming back, they call you, you confirm period but all along you dey Church.
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by MrBroke(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Just go give yourself to your oga as sacrifice because as you dey, nothing dey your body again. All you need now naa make your oga dey pamper you for final slaughter...

This man grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by SenecaTheYonger: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
But what can 70k do in this economy? Lmao. Even with three hundred thousand a month, I'm struggling and it's not like I even go anywhere. I'm always at home, I don't do any physical labor that requires me to eat all the time. I don't know how my money finish. Who dey use me? grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by lifenajeje(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Give ur life to Jesus then start firing prayers and singing worship na the boss go chase u out ..

When u get out of the compound go for deliverance ....MFM Sabi these type of deliverance ..

Remain steadfast in the Lord ...nothing will happen to u for life .

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by 07kjb: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
I don't know were u are but the truth is that if u are in the east even #40k can't feed u nicely as a single person monthly
Talk more of saving #50k out of 70k

Though is certain your boss is a RITUALIST

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Emmypure: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Which work una oga dey do?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by PaganTerrorist: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
See this urchin better go and find rope do the needful urchin
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Karlifate: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2023
laivwire:
Someone hired you, put a roof over your head with a good bed, gives you cash and food much more than your job pays. Also allows you to have your breaks as needed. In short a balanced life just for sleeping, waking and cleaning the compound. Yet you blame him for how you manage your life and finances.

He didn't force you to stay there or collect money or food. If you don't have money, will you eat as much as you do? Do you know how other employees in your company in other places are faring?

You are exhibiting typical signs of a poverty mindset. You get small money/comfort/opportunity and start misbehaving; claiming you deserve more. How much have you earned, you are already eating 25k in 1 week and plan to buy a big phone and open POS.

Leave that job and romance poverty once again. Were you using your destiny effectively when you were on your own? Or does destiny mean sitting somewhere and money will be coming? You better follow the one that can utilize your destiny for you and give you some of its benefits.

💯👍
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Karlifate: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Lotsa Nigerians are used to poverty, to the extent that once you show them a little kindness, they believe you're using their "glory" cheesy

The same glory that couldn't take you out of poverty

LMAO! 😂 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Karlifate: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Nothing is finishing your money but you. The economy is not smiling and you thinking 70k is big enough for you to feed and still have savings is a big lie you're telling yourself.
70k can only manage to feed you. Forget planning any other thing with it.

As for your ogars shady lifestyle, it will not have any effect on you if you avoid eating any food organized by him. Take cash gift and pray over it. Watch while you're there and be looking for another job if you no longer want this one but I'm telling you, if you are prayerful, he can't harm you just do your job and mind your business.

70k no get value in this present day Nigeria.

Exactly! 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Karlifate: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
But what can 70k do in this economy? Lmao. Even with three hundred thousand a month, I'm struggling and it's not like I even go anywhere. I'm always at home, I don't do any physical labor that requires me to eat all the time. I don't know how my money finish. Who dey use me? grin grin grin

😂😂
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Karlifate: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2023
07kjb:
I don't know were u are but the truth is that if u are in the east even #40k can't feed u nicely as a single person monthly
Talk more of saving #50k out of 70k

Though is certain your boss is a RITUALIST

Right.

Though we can't dispute that occultic people abound everywhere, but saying someone is using your "glory" is just f00lish.

The same "glory" that has been rendered jobless until your present boss came to the rescue.

LMAO! 😂
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by MuMuOnBail: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Na was ooo

Young Lad.

Your boss might be engaging in fetish stuff, but have you checked yourself properly?

Note an Idol person eat lot more than a working person, because from you narration, you guys normally have more time to gist about your a*shawo f*cking experiences.

The present economic around the world and in the country is not friendly and your fellow colleagues spend on Hoes, eat & spend above their means etc. And you think they will have enough money,

They might be sending their little salary to their family that is why they are always broke.

Also all of you vomited after eating that food in the occasion because it might have been contaminated causing food poisoning.

I say this again, check yourself properly.

My former gateman died because of 5K for treatments, this is a guy, I pay him 45K every month, I feed him, dash him clothes, and give him tips that are far above his salaries some months, but a careless lifestyle killed him. We can talk about everything but he couldn't tell me he needed 5K to treat himself, which he tell me alot on previous occasions and I do give him the money. Sometimes I know he is not saying the truth, but I still give.

So will you say I used his destiny?
Do your job, and forget whatever your boss is doing it is none of your business face your job you were employed to do.
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 7:17am On Jan 20
budaatum:

The only "think" initiating you is your own long throat for the suppose big pay that you are now finding to be not so big, though all you all do is sweep floor and visit ashewo and spend 4k on a plate of meat. Or can you not see you're all greedy?

You wouldn't leave if we all came to drag you from there, so please keep us updated on your 'progress'.
na God save me o I nearly died in that compound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by budaatum: 1:59pm On Jan 20
Freshtruth:
na God save me o I nearly died in that compound

You left? I'm pleased for you.

Hope you've found something much better.
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20
budaatum:

You left? I'm pleased for you.

Hope you've found something much better.
is a miracle am alive today the man wanted to sacrifice me on the 18th of December 2023 is a miracle am alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01
laivwire:

Leave that job and poverty will romance you once again. Were you using your destiny effectively when you were on your own? Or does destiny mean sitting somewhere and money will be coming? You better follow the one that can utilize your destiny for you and give you some of its benefits.

bro na God save me this your evil advise almost end my life if not for God I would not had seen this year
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by cadmanspize: 9:43pm On Feb 01
Freshtruth:
bro na God save me this your evil advise almost end my life if not for God I would not had seen this year
Gist us!
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by laivwire(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01
Freshtruth:

Nack us tori. Wetin happen
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 7:20am On Feb 02
laivwire:

Nack us tori. Wetin happen
click this I created this topic about it

https://www.nairaland.com/7945443/escape-death-whisker-past-monday

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. / Total Abstinence... Major Risk Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.