Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) (47044 Views)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
jamesversion:

I don't have time for black SAfrican girls, I want white women. I need to stay in areas populated by whites.
You Nigerians have a coon mentality, i say it all the time

3 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
What were your forefathers doing when another race came and enslaved them?

Every other race in the world recognized White Caucasians as the superior race hence they are copying them to be like them, while the black race is busy measuring prick with White race and be complaining of slave trade that happened several decades ago.

The number one problem of the black race is self delusion or let me say self deceit.

If they dribble you for football pitch, you give way so they can dribble others, na so life be
Sticking to the pattern to the tee

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Smitaro100(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

You mean like Botswana or the Royal Bafokeng nation in the North West province of South Africa πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

https://www.nairaland.com/6491523/see-worlds-richest-tribe-african

Richest ethnic group indeed wey dangote go fit buy.πŸ™„

3 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Smitaro100:

Richest ethnic group indeed wey dangote go fit buy.πŸ™„

And Dangote's own ethnic group is dirt poor and japaring all over the world, even to Niger and South Sudan.

3 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
KingCold:

I've wasted enough of my time with this one. People like him are weakest link in Africa's development agenda - they should be eliminated.

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Smitaro100(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

And Dangote's own ethnic group is dirt poor and japaring all over the world, even to Niger and South Sudan.

over here in naija, dat can't still stop him from buying it if you mk noise too much.πŸ™„
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Smitaro100:

over here in naija, dat can't still stop him from buying it if you mk noise too much.πŸ™„

He must buy his people food first and develop his hometown like the Platinum king has.

3 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

I've wasted enough of my time with this one. People like him are weakest link in Africa's development agenda - they should be eliminated.
Dubai, is not made up of whites and was a barren land a few decades ago, look at it now!!... Nigerians on the other hand are still hiding behind the white excuse to mask their underachievement...If the Emiratis can do it without whites, why can't they? They have the same oil don't they? 60 years later they'll still be singing the same excuse after being surpassed by the likes of Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda mark my words

5 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by jamesversion: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

I understand your desperation, clearly Nigeria has no place that comes even close to Sandton despite massive oil wealth 😒😒😒

Here are some super fine places in Royal Bafokeng where u can find the King's white subjects - definitely finer than anything in Nigeria but still a black area.

You seem to love comparison alot, sadly I don't have the stomach for that tonight.

Please suggest an all white neighbourhood, something in the making of Orania. wink

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
KingCold:
whites are superior race that's just the bitter truth take it or leave it......when the whites came to Africa to colonise and take slaves why didn't blacks at that time have the technology to match them fire for fire πŸ”₯ to forestall slavery and colonization.....rather black Africans couldn't match them and you are talking about nonsense coon mentality of which your education is even the invention of the same whites

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
jamesversion:

You seem to love comparison alot, sadly I don't have the stomach for that tonight.

Please suggest an all white neighbourhood, something in the making of Orania. wink

I ran your application past Orania, it was declined. They say they already have a Nigerian drug dealer in the vicinity.

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Smitaro100(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

He must buy his people food first and develop his hometown like the Platinum king has.

Yea.. after he's done buying d richest ethnic group in Africa. grin
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

Even your education is a white invention......why can't the black Africans match them when they came to enslave abi didn't they have warships and fighter jets to defend themselves.....well the answer is simple

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Smitaro100:

Yea.. after he's done buying d richest ethnic group in Africa. grin

I wonder what that says about Nigeria's ethnic groups πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©

Anyway, is Dangote the only dollar billionaire in Africa?πŸ˜‚ I believe Patrice Motsepe πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ too can buy a couple of tribes in Nigeria. It will be pretty easy since all the young men have japared. He'll even get Igbo and Yoruba especially at a discounted price coz they're away 'developing' foreign lands.

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by franchasofficia: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mrtaye:
whites are superior race that's just the bitter truth take it or leave it......when the whites came to Africa to colonise and take slaves why didn't blacks at that time have the technology to match them fire for fire πŸ”₯ to forestall slavery and colonization.....rather black Africans couldn't match them and you are talking about nonsense coon mentality of which your education is even the invention of the same whites
Its typical of mumu South Africans.

I know deep down their evil hearts, they are thankful to white South Africans for the little development South Africa has today, but pride and stupidity will never allow them to speak out.

All they know how to talk is coon that coon this, people that would have been walking about naked if not for the whites. They always make me laugh lol

6 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Hating someone that is superior to you can never help you to progress.

Go to most Asian countries, including China, South Korea, etc, they cherish Americans and Europeans a lot. They almost worship anything American or European because they admire their superiority and creativity and truly desire to be like them.

But you black South Africans think the way to outdo or outshine white race is by diminishing anything white race and by verbally exalting your lazy asses without putting in any rare work.

Have you ever wondered at the technology involved in spaceflight? have you ever wondered?

The white man drew the world map and told you where you belong to yet you lazy blacks think its a joke.

The whiteman told you that you have gold, diamond, crude oil, gas buried beneath your soil, you blacks couldn't have figured it out yet you don't respect such race, isn't that pure madness?

I'm done with u kunta kinte. Go try destroying your own kids' sense of worth. You have failed with me.

3 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Will see all u little kiddies and white worshippers later after this hits FP. I successfully defended first page, future haters can bounce off the walls on page 2 and further down where they belong. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Its typical of mumu South Africans.

I know deep down their evil hearts, they are thankful to white South Africans for the little development South Africa has today, but pride and stupidity will never allow them to speak out.

All they know how to talk is coon that coon this, people that would have been walking about naked if not for the whites. They always make me laugh lol
No mind them bami they are just hatefully jealous of America and the liberal West that's why they always antagonize......dem think say na just to dey dance ukwonbothi about ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:
Will see all u little kiddies and white worshippers later after this hits FP. I successfully defended first page, future haters can bounce off the walls on page 2 and further down where they belong. Shalom.
Mugu una dey sleep when whites came to colonize you ni

4 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mrtaye:
Bro, Trust me, You're Nigerian, I expect such comments at this point. Coons generally speak like this cool

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Smitaro100(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

I wonder what that says about Nigeria's ethnic groups πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©

Anyway, is Dangote the only dollar billionaire in Africa?πŸ˜‚ I believe Patrice Motsepe πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ too can buy a couple of tribes in Nigeria. It will be pretty easy since all the young men have japared. He'll even get Igbo and Yoruba especially at a discounted price coz they're away 'developing' foreign lands.

Lol.. you wish. grin
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mrtaye:

Mugu una dey sleep when whites came to colonize you ni

How much did your grandfather sell your uncle for during the slave trade πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ U were hungry then, u still hungry even today πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’© This your hunger never stops. Its of biblical proportions.

3 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Woodshot:
Something I can bring down with my original catapult...mstcheww

grin

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
You know the truth; without white South Africans, South Africa would have been a very barbaric 4th world country dancing naked in the name of culture

Biaaaaa Bwana grin

1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by jamesversion: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

I ran your application past Orania, it was declined. They say they already have a Nigerian drug dealer in the vicinity.

Lolz, I forgot, you can't even have access to Orania. What a sad one...and why do you know so much about drug dealing, are you a patron? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by jamesversion: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

Have you repented from being a homosexual?

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by NFBI: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

I was wondering when a white worshipper would finally enter the thread.

This Somalia statistic of yours, any proof to back it upπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Stop this constant denial he is saying the truth..

Without white you would be another Zimbabwe 2.0

7 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
NFBI:
Stop this constant denial he is saying the truth..

Without white you would be another Zimbabwe 2.0
Botwana's not. Rwanda's not, Morroco's not, etc...A country to flourish needs visionary leadership not whites, gosh you people

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by NFBI: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
KingCold:
Botwana's not. Rwanda's not, Morroco's not, etc...A country to flourish needs visionary leadership not whites, gosh you people
Is Rwanda only the capital?

What is special in Rwanda outside the capital?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.