Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) (47045 Views)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by int0x80(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

I was wondering when a white worshipper would finally enter the thread.

This Somalia statistic of yours, any proof to back it up🤷🏽‍♂️

Dude, get over this white worshiper bullcrap. Without white South Africans, you guys would have been worse than Somalia. With all the high crime rate and drug endemic. Call a spade, a spade!

I am almost certain that the brains behind that drone are white folks, 100%!
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by todugo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
JOemmy:

So why can't the black descendants boast of a single black country that can compete with one European country in development or is their wisdom only for building pyramids and preserving dead mummies?.
Africa was under siege and conquered by the whites and Arabs. They took our resources and enslaved most blacks to develope their own country. That's why Africa is still far behind.

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Minsk24:

What is the population of the black nations compared to the other countries u posted...how can u compare Caribbean countries with no resources except tourism to European countries...nawa oh

SLAVE ALWAYS FINDING REASONS TO FEEL INFERIOR.

WHO CURSED YOU TO BE LIKE THIS?

NO, THE CARIBBEAN NATIONS ARE NOT JUST ABOUT TOURISM, AND EVEN IF THEY WERE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

IS IT EASY TO BECOME A TOURIST DESTINATION?

DO YOU KNOW THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT GOES INTO MAKING A COUNTRY CONDUCIVE FOR TOURISM?

ARE THEY NOT BETTER THAN NATIONS THAT GOT RICH BY INVADING, STEALING, KILLING, ENSLAVING, AND RAPING OTHER NATIONS?

GO ON GOOGLE AND RESEARCH THEIR DIVERSIFIED ECONOMIES.

I HAVE BEEN TO SOME OF THOSE NATIONS AND THEY ARE EXCELLENTLY MANAGED.

STUPID DUNCE FEELING INFERIOR.

TUFIA!

HOPE YOU DON'T TRANSMIT YOUR DISEASE TO YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Lol, u are just so funny....
Ur video will not change history, facts will remain facts....
After the northern Iberian monarchs united, the reconquered parts of Iberia, the moors held most of Andalusia for a longer time before the Spanish crown won it back

SHUT YOUR DIRTY TRAP.

THE BLACK AFRICAN MOORS RULED VIRTUALLY ALL OF EUROPE, NOT JUST SPAIN AND PORTUGAL.

Here you can see FAMILY CRESTS and COATS OF ARMS from Germany, Holland, Italy, England, Scotland, Ireland, etc showing their BLACK KINGS AND ARISTOCRATS of the Middle Ages.

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=575912959&sxsrf=AM9HkKm6AZvASHdQ-aCz-s_fWWFs0jaKzA:1698100595529&q=MOORISH+CRESTS&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX9KfWnY2CAxV6QEEAHcBmBpYQ0pQJegQICxAB&biw=2048&bih=1067&dpr=1
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Rostikol:

SLAVE ALWAYS FINDING REASONS TO FEEL INFERIOR.

WHO CURSED YOU TO BE LIKE THIS?

NO, THE CARIBBEAN NATIONS ARE NOT JUST ABOUT TOURISM, AND EVEN IF THEY WERE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

IS IT EASY TO BECOME A TOURIST DESTINATION?

DO YOU KNOW THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT GOES INTO MAKING A COUNTRY CONDUCIVE FOR TOURISM?

ARE THEY NOT BETTER THAN NATIONS THAT GOT RICH BY INVADING, STEALING, KILLING, ENSLAVING, AND RAPING OTHER NATIONS?

GO ON GOOGLE AND RESEARCH THEIR DIVERSIFIED ECONOMIES.

I HAVE BEEN TO SOME OF THOSE NATIONS AND THEY ARE EXCELLENTLY MANAGED.

STUPID DUNCE FEELING INFERIOR.

TUFIA!

HOPE YOU DON'T TRANSMIT YOUR DISEASE TO YOUR CHILDREN.
No matter how u twist facts, it will always remain facts, the Caribbean nations are too small, with economic dependence on tourism, while they may have good standard of living due to very low population, u cannot compare them with the European countries u mentioned in that list....
Imagine an oil rich nation like Kazakhstan with huge landmass, u want to compare with bahamas...are u okay?
Invasion and wars have been synonymous with human history, we have just evolved today to try and avoid such paths....
It is not slave mentality to accept truths, the Caribbean nations are not and should not be a yardstick to measure black states, they are way too small and have little resources ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Rostikol:

SHUT YOUR DIRTY TRAP.

THE BLACK AFRICAN MOORS RULED VIRTUALLY ALL OF EUROPE, NOT JUST SPAIN AND PORTUGAL.

Here you can see FAMILY CRESTS and COATS OF ARMS from Germany, Holland, Italy, England, Scotland, Ireland, etc showing their BLACK KINGS AND ARISTOCRATS of the Middle Ages.

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=575912959&sxsrf=AM9HkKm6AZvASHdQ-aCz-s_fWWFs0jaKzA:1698100595529&q=MOORISH+CRESTS&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX9KfWnY2CAxV6QEEAHcBmBpYQ0pQJegQICxAB&biw=2048&bih=1067&dpr=1
Stop ur delusions, the almohad and almoravid dynasties where some of the strongest berber states that ruled the iberian peninsula, their territory extended parts of north Africa, present day Morocco, Algeria, western Sahara, Mauritania and parts Spain/Portugal
These berber dynasties thrived as the Abbasid caliphate weakened and could not exert authority over its western frontier...

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Almohad empire

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Almoravid empire

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

No matter how u twist facts, it will always remain facts, the Caribbean nations are too small, with economic dependence on tourism, while they may have good standard of living due to very low population, u cannot compare them with the European countries u mentioned in that list....
Imagine an oil rich nation like Kazakhstan with huge landmass, u want to compare with bahamas...are u okay?
Invasion and wars have been synonymous with human history, we have just evolved today to try and avoid such paths....
It is not slave mentality to accept truths, the Caribbean nations are not and should not be a yardstick to measure black states, they are way too small and have little resources ....

THIS SLAVE IS SO STUPID.

He first said there was no black country that can match a European country.

I THEN SHOWED HIM SEVERAL BLACK COUNTRIES THAT SURPASS EUROPEAN COUNTRIES IN LIVING STANDARDS.

Instead of saying ''SORRY, I didn't now this'', he pulled out another trash from his backside, saying ''the countries are too small''.

If smallness means you can easily be rich and prosperous, why are Guinea-Bissau, Togo, and Gambia not the most developed African countries?

Why is ALBANIA in Europe, with only 2 million people, DIRT POOR?

See, ONCE A SLAVE, ALWAYS A SLAVE.

YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND A REASON TO FEEL INFERIOR, BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by sulaak(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

I was wondering when a white worshipper would finally enter the thread.

This Somalia statistic of yours, any proof to back it up🤷🏽‍♂️

He is right; look at the mess that we call Nigeria. We can't turn God's Gift in oil and gas into an advantage.

Had Zuma continued in government, SA would have been worse than Nigeria, it was under Zuma's government that corruption in the energy and transport industry started.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

SHUT YOUR DIRTY TRAP.

All this ur yeye fabricated crest, the berbers themselves are not even as black as sub-saharan africans...good example would be the tuaregs of the sahel, the Ethiopians and somalis, they have brown skin with pointed nose and different hair texture from the normal sub-saharan Africans...
Finding useless fabricated crest, depicting the moors as pure black shows how u have been brainwashed
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

THIS SLAVE IS SO STUPID.

He first said there was no black country that can match a European country.

I THEN SHOWED HIM SEVERAL BLACK COUNTRIES THAT SURPASS EUROPEAN COUNTRIES IN LIVING STANDARDS.

Then he said the countries are too small.

If smallness means you can easily be rich and prosperous, why are Guinea-Bissau, Togo, and Gambia not the most developed African countries?

Why is ALBANIA in Europe, with only 2 million people, DIRT POOR?

See, ONCE A SLAVE, ALWAYS A SLAVE.

YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND A REASON TO FEEL INFERIOR, BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED.

Living standards does not always equal sophistication, yes Albania is a poor country, but u cannot still compare Albania with Grenada...
Look at Singapore for example , small country but with sophistication, Mauritius is a good example...none of these Caribbean countries have anything to offer to use them as a yardstick to measure sophistication of black states...
Lots of people in these countries emigrate to the USA, the only major black nation in the Caribbean is Jamaica...It may not have the highest living standard, but it has a more diversified economy....the other countries are too small and dont have an economy outside tourism...cayman island does well with finance but the rest have very little to offer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by blowjohn(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2023
richiemcgold:
Good one from the SA.
I hope a Nigerian one day will invent drones with night visions that can surveil our forests from the space. This will help to discover and attack armed herdsmen, terrorists and kidnappers without deploying soldiers.

We get night grin ;Dhunters
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

All this ur yeye fabricated crest, the berbers themselves are not even as black as sub-saharan africans...good example would be the tuaregs of the sahel, the Ethiopians and somalis, they have brown skin with pointed nose and different hair texture from the normal sub-saharan Africans...
Finding useless fabricated crest, depicting the moors as pure black shows how u have been brainwashed

SCHOOL DROPOUT, WHO FABRICATED WHAT?

DID YOU CLICK ON THE LINKS IN GOOGLE IMAGES?

THOSE ARE EUROPEAN WEBSITES OWNED BY WHITE EUROPEANS!

THEY ARE SHOWING YOU - IGNORANT DUMBITO - THEIR HISTORY, OF THE BLACK AFRICANS WHO RULED THEM FOR 800 YEARS.

https://www.medievalknightshields.com/moor-heraldry-symbols.html

https://heraldicjewelry.com/pages/moor-family-crest

https://www.familytreesandcrests.com/heraldry-moor

https://www.houseofnames.com/moors-family-crest

I KNOW IT IS A SHOCK TO YOUR SYSTEM. THAT THE WHITES YOU'VE BEEN WORSHIPING AS GODS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WERE MERE SUBJECTS OF AFRICAN KINGS AND ARISTOCRATS JUST YESTERDAY.

IT CAN BE VERY DESTABILIZING.

YOU HAVE MY SYMPATHIES.
undecided undecided
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

SCHOOL DROPOUT, WHO FABRICATED WHAT?

DID YOU CLICK ON THE LINKS IN GOOGLE IMAGES?

THOSE ARE EUROPEAN WEBSITES OWNED BY WHITE FOLKS!

THEY ARE SHOWING YOU - IGNORANT DUMBITO - THEIR HISTORY, OF THE BLACK AFRICANS WHO RULED THEM FOR 800 YEARS.

https://www.medievalknightshields.com/moor-heraldry-symbols.html

https://heraldicjewelry.com/pages/moor-family-crest

https://www.familytreesandcrests.com/heraldry-moor

https://www.houseofnames.com/moors-family-crest

Yeye page, go and provide something official oga, stop this ignorance...
While it is plausible that berber influence could be adopted by crest of some families and co of Europe, it doesn't mean that the berbers ruled the whole of Europe...
Geez, why is simple logic so hard to comprehend....
Today in Andalusia region of Spain, there's a moorish architecture and remnants of moorish rule there, no matter how hard the Spanish try to purge the moorish influence, u cannot take everything away, where is moorish influence in Germany, england, the rest if Europe, to show evidence of 8 centuries of rule...
How did these vast empire that ruled the whole of Europe for 8 centuries collapsed without traces of their culture and influence...
If such empire existed, it would have been the greatest empire the world had ever known, coz even the roman empire did not conquer the whole of Europe...
So tell me more about these massive moorish empire that would have shaken Europe and strike fear into the arabs and the turks....
Release urself from the bondage of ignorance

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2023
with this small population u want to build sophisticated states to match the poor countries of Europe?

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

Living standards does not always equal sophistication, yes Albania is a poor country, but u cannot still compare Albania with Grenada...
Look at Singapore for example , small country but with sophistication, Mauritius is a good example...none of these Caribbean countries have anything to offer to use them as a yardstick to measure sophistication of black states...
Lots of people in these countries emigrate to the USA, the only major black nation in the Caribbean is Jamaica...It may not have the highest living standard, but it has a more diversified economy....the other countries are too small and dont have an economy outside tourism...cayman island does well with finance but the rest have very little to offer...

JUST SHUT UP.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

ALL YOU HAVE IN YOUR DUMB HEAD IS INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

THE CARIBBEAN NATIONS HAVE RESOURCES AND ARE SOPHISTICATED

HERE IS PORT OF SPAiN, CAPITAL OF TRINIDAD.

I CAN BET YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BLACK CITY.

YET YOU KNOW BLACKS THERE ARE NOT ''SOPHISTICATED''.

YOU JUST DISGUST ME.

WESTERN MEDIA BRAINWASHED COON.

CNN HAS NOT SHOWED YOU THIS ONE, SO IT DOESN'T EXIST IN YOUR MUMU HEAD.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

Yeye page, go and provide something official oga, stop this ignorance...

I AM DONE WITH YOU.

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.

THOSE ARE EUROPEAN WEBSITES.

IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THEIR OWN EVIDENCE OF MOORISH RULE OVER EUROPE, THEN YOU ARE A SICK PERSON.

GET LOST.

FILTHY DOG.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

JUST SHUT UP.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

ALL YOU HAVE IN YOUR DUMB HEAD IS INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

THE CARIBBEAN NATIONS HAVE RESOURCES AND ARE SOPHISTICATED

HERE IS PORT OF SPAiN, CAPITAL OF TRINIDAD.

I CAN BET YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BLACK CITY.

YET YOU KNOW BLACKS THERE ARE NOT ''SOPHISTICATED''.

YOU JUST DISGUST ME.

WESTERN MEDIA BRAINWASHED COON.

CNN HAS NOT SHOWED YOU THIS ONE, SO IT DOESN'T EXIST IN YOUR MUMU HEAD.
Lol, TNT is doing okay, they have oil, its helped them build a good economy...they are much better than other states u mentioned, i should have mentioned them alongside Jamaica...
Imagine all the nonsense links u are posting here, coupled with ur delusion, yet in 2023, a person with brain is still bashing Western Media...if u cannot separate facts from fiction, facts from bias and emotional manipulation by media across all spectre, then u have no business with discussing issues like this....
U keep bashing Western media but rush to YouTube channels for news ...kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

Lol, TNT is doing okay, they have oil, its helped them build a good economy...they are much better than other states u mentioned, i should have mentioned them alongside Jamaica...
Imagine all the nonsense links u are posting here, coupled with ur delusion, yet in 2023, a person with brain is still bashing Western Media...if u cannot separate facts from fiction, facts from bias and emotional manipulation by media across all spectre, then u have no business with discussing issues like this....
U keep bashing Western media but rush to YouTube channels for news ...kai

WESTERN MEDIA IS CORPORATE MEDIA, WHILE YOUTUBE REPRESENTS INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS AND RESEARCH GROUPS.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING, YOU LOW IQ SCHOOL DROPOUT.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

I AM DONE WITH YOU.

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.

THOSE ARE EUROPEAN WEBSITES.

IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THEIR OWN EVIDENCE OF MOORISH RULE OVER EUROPE, THEN YOU ARE A SICK PERSON.

GET LOST.

FILTHY DOG.
So because a European made a Website, so therefore i should believe everything in there without logical reasoning? And yet to abuse me of worshipping Europeans...
I said provide evidence from official sources and not some crap website, anybody with brain can make a website and upload garbage ...
I am ready for u, i must knock sense inside ur brain this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

WESTERN MEDIA IS CORPORATE MEDIA, WHILE YOUTUBE REPRESENTS INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS AND RESEARCH GROUPS.

SCHOOL DROPOUT.

YOU NEED TO GO AND GET A PROPER EDUCATION.

THICKO.
Independent research, and so what, does that make ur research become a basis of facts because a YouTuber made an independent research, have u cross-check the youtuber independent researcher with well established facts? Anybody can make a video and claim bullshit... but facts will always remain facts....
And the fact is simple, the moors did not rule over the entire Europe...such thing never happened...if u like follow independent researcher without doing ur diligent analysis, u will end up sounding foolish each time u talk....
Moors civilized Europe my left foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 12:44am On Oct 24, 2023
"unlike other English speaking Caribbean countries"

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Floky215: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2023
And we are here in Nigeria struggling to float a sinking Naira...!!

E no good make a dunce and criminal take charge of a country at all
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 12:46am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

So because a European made a Website, so therefore i should believe everything in there without logical reasoning? And yet to abuse me of worshipping Europeans...
I said provide evidence from official sources and not some crap website, anybody with brain can make a website and upload garbage ...
I am ready for u, i must knock sense inside ur brain this night

WHAT IS ''OFFICIAL'' IN YOUR MUMU HEAD?

ONLY EUROPEAN HISTORICAL SOCIETIES LIKE THE ONES I POSTED THEIR LINKS TO, HOLD CRESTS AND COATS OF ARMS.

ARE THESE MOORISH STATUES ACROSS EUROPE ALSO ''FAKE'', MR SLAVE?

Moorish statue in Germany

Germany

Switzerland

Amsterdam, Holland
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by poseidon12: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2023
SA the real giant of Africa.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 12:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

Independent research, and so what, does that make ur research become a basis of facts because a YouTuber made an independent research, have u cross-check the youtuber independent researcher with well established facts? Anybody can make a video and claim bullshit... but facts will always remain facts....
And the fact is simple, the moors did not rule over the entire Europe...such thing never happened...if u like follow independent researcher without doing ur diligent analysis, u will end up sounding foolish each time u talk....
Moors civilized Europe my left foot

You are the same guy called illicit on this forum.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS FELT INFERIOR TO WHITES.

You are beyond help.

Your inferiority complex is like a religion to you.

I am sure you will say those statues I posted of Moors in Germany and Holland and Switzerland, etc are fake.

You are cursed.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2023
More statues of the black Moors across Europe

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

WHAT IS ''OFFICIAL'' IN YOUR MUMU HEAD?

ONLY EUROPEAN HISTORICAL SOCIETIES LIKE THE ONES I POSTED THEIR LINKS TO, HOLD CRESTS AND COATS OF ARMS.

ARE THESE MOORISH STATUES ACROSS EUROPE ALSO ''FAKE'', MR SLAVE?

Moorish statue in Germany

Germany

Switzerland

Amsterdam, Holland
I pray for ur deliverance, a simple google search would show u the meaning of the statues ,who they were and why they were built, it had nothing to do with a
moorish state ...
I have even now seen there tons of black Statue in Europe, with different meaning...
Also important to remind u that the term "moor" is used to refer to black...
That is why u see statues in Europe having the moorish term attached to them, not because they were under moorish occupation, but as a term to refer to the blacks....
So ,u want to tell me that 800 years of berber rule will culminate in only a handful of statues all over Europe... where is the educational and linguistic influence...where is the history of this great empire...
Are u not insane?
The history of the berbers in spain is clear for everyone to see....go to southern Spain and u can see their influence....
Where is this influence in the rest if Europe...and did this great moorish empire defeat the Eastern Roman empire?
Wow, that means we have missed a huge chunk of history...
What was the relationship of the moors to the popes at the time ? Please tell me all this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 1:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

You are the same guy called illicit on this forum.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS FELT INFERIOR TO WHITES.

You are beyond help.

Your inferiority complex is like a religion to you.

I am sure you will say those statues I posted of Moors in Germany and Holland and Switzerland, etc are fake.

You are cursed.
I have done a quick research of the statues, they are real but with different meaning, and there are even lots of black statues in Europe, all with different meanings

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Rostikol: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

I pray for ur deliverance, a simple google search would show u the meaning of the statues ,who they were and why they were built, it had nothing to do with a
moorish state ...
I have even now seen there tons of black Statue in Europe, with different meaning...
Also important to remind u that the term "moor" is used to refer to black...
That is why u see statues in Europe having the moorish term attached to them, not because they were under moorish occupation, but as a term to refer to the blacks....
So ,u want to tell me that 800 years of berber rule will culminate in only a handful of statues all over Europe... where is the educational and linguistic influence...where is the history of this great empire...
Are u not insane?
The history of the berbers in spain is clear for everyone to see....go to southern Spain and u can see their influence....
Where is this influence in the rest if Europe...and did this great moorish empire defeat the Eastern Roman empire?
Wow, that means we have missed a huge chunk of history...
What was the relationship of the moors to the popes at the time ? Please tell me all this...

ANYONE THAT LISTENS TO THIS ILLITERATE DROPOUT, GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Moorish Statues in Europe

Venice, Italy

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2023
Rostikol:

ANYONE THAT LISTENS TO THIS ILLITERATE DROPOUT, GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Moorish Statues in Europe

Venice, Italy

grin angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.