Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) (47053 Views)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Oluwomonext212(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Check the background very well, you see a white guy ? S/A has lot of European, Chinese and Indian in tech and security industry. Reason SA is trying and moving ahead every other black nations.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Emaprince: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
KingCold:
LOL, The only people treated like slaves in their own country it's Nigerians, you japa everywhere for the bare minimum, no proper healthcare, roads, electricity, water, and sanitation you have to cross borders and oceans to enjoy base level amenities and you're calling others "second-class citizens"? hahaha...The black South African govt actually prioritizes black people more than anyone, you wouldn;t know that would you? Your own president flies to London for medical attention, leaving y'all with subpar hospitals....honey healthcare is free in SA.. You have a whole thread here on Nairaland dedicated to those wishing to move to SA because life ain't shit over there.. go figure! Your country is for the elites, the corrupt politicians, the rest of you are like rats scattered everywhere, searching for crumbs and drowning in oceans and mistreated everywhere while your politicians are living it up in yachts with your oil money, you're basically short-changed by your own black leaders which is far, far worse, so shut the fvck up!

We may be so-called "lazy" but it's you who's japaring everywhere, hopping from one country to another, countries built by the sweat of other men because you're too lazy to build your own. South Africans stay put in their own country, and those who've had the opportunity to study abroad come back to SA to plow back while Nigerians see that as a chance to escape that cesspit

Honey 98'9% of our gorgeous damsels are with South African men, I wonder who lied to you but that's who they prefer..you're generally seen as dodgy criminals, wizards, or generally unscrupulous people you truly are. Old mamas warn their little girls not to associate with drug-centric Nigerians .

The little development you say was built on the blood and sweat of the black man and continues today..while you remain stagnant still celebrating the launch of bus stops, windmills, and locomotive trains grin grin grin while we have recently built airports and varsities...come to SA and see black men on scaffolding with helmets building their own country not flocking to another man's country like you people. You're the true lazy ones. your only strength is a big mouth and fake bravado

And lastly, I actually did attend a mixed school, with your beloved whites (don't know why that's an achievement) but hey..
How does this long epistle disprove the fact that SA is what it is today because of the whites.

They spear head the developments in your country. The areas dominated by whites were first developed before your black monkey ancestors where allowed to see the light. There is even a small town where no black SA is seen...a place far away from the rape, murder and the rot associated with you lazy blacks.

Yes you are right we have corrupt leaders in Nigerai who have set the country steps back. This is also why SA is able to be economically better because they have whites as their backbone. Left for the blacks, your country will be in darkness by now.

Your blacks can never measure up to Nigerians. You are second class. You only come online to brag with achievements given to your country by whites. Mumu. Instead of worshiping your lords, you make noise online in a fit of self delusion. You keep assuring yourself that you are better than the whites in your country...in other not to feel inferior. But you can't point to onething that the blacks in your country achieved without the brain of the whites. Lazy black man.

Yes Nigerians travel around. We are not lazy. We don't sit and cry. But an SA man will rather sit lazy, crying that Nigerian men are collecting all their women. This is why rape case is high amongst black SA. Your women sees you as weak and lazy. You get sex starved and resort to raping.

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Sir, my problem with this bunch of "Whites are superior" singer is that they only scratch the surface which I find sort of lazy!

They never talked about the fact that Europe, Asia, and North Africa remained in contact for thousands of years and ideas spread. Go to North Korea and see if they know about the Russia - Ukraine war.

Despite being cut off from the rest of the world including the farthest land, our ancestors managed to build empires and kingdoms with laws, traditions which we might find some barbaric today. At least, they had pride in their beliefs!

If our ancestors lived in very cold places, they would certainly find a way to cover themselves up. Besides, why do these guys judge these ancient guys with 21 century European lens?!

Let's imagine the British allowed the Ashanti empire the same opportunity the Americans gave Japan! Japan is another proof of what isolation can do to a people. Biafra is another example of what war and necessity can do.

There's a lot of facts out there, I admire white people, in fact, my closest friend as broke as I am, is half Asian and half white.

Imagine how an African child would feel reading @franchasofficia comments... I understand where he's coming from but not everybody will.
Yes you are very correct, the lack of interaction with the wider world and ourselves was our greatest undoing....

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by SuperOnyi: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2023
nairagenone:

Look around you, tell me one thing in your house that was invented by a black man .
Nigerian is the most populous black nation on earth and the state of the country reflects the state of the average black man.

Lastly, Egyptians do not consider themselves to be Africans, they identify as Middle Eastern.
Egyptians are not black, they are not negro race.

By arrogating egyptian history to your black self, you confirm that indeed there is nothing in your life that you can point to that was made by a black man.

shocked

Oh yes, hell yeah, you're absolutely correct!

Black people are the most useless humans on Earth including you and me who allow bunch of puppets to rule over us!

Are you happy now? Are you gonna keep telling everyone how useless we are, without doing shit?!
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

That's where you got it wrong!

Africans and Europeans were all partners in crime, Africans fought other tribes and instead of killing them, they sold them into slavery for profits and safety. It happened everywhere in the world.

Europeans didn't barge in and took people to a faraway land without working with others. WELL except for few occasions and also others who were kidnapped and sold to these slave traders -- we all know about human and sex trafficking.

As at the peak of the Mali empire, Portuguese couldn't even conquer them because the gap between them weren't that much. Some of these ancient west African empires had embassies over there (if I'm not mistaking)...

I wonder if you think Japanese and Koreans are inferior?? We keep blaming "black people" without blaming ourselves;
What I'm saying is prior to the advent of the Whites what advance invention and technology did Africa exhibit,was it not the same whites that brought in automobiles if not for Mercedes Benz na legedis benz Africa for still deyuse
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2023
36STATES:

Rubbish. If you ask him the science behind his claim he will start telling cock and bull story. The guy is just a scam to deceive uninformed like you.
Am PhD in science field, men you gat no idea what you are talking about.Even a prof. does harness raw research data from artisans or street illiterate mechanics many times. Nobody has monopoly of knowledge,you know d story of bill gates and mark Z they dropped out of college,yet among the richest globally. angry think outside the box Nigerians like China do. angry
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

What I'm saying is prior to the advent of the Whites what advance invention and technology did Africa exhibit,was it not the same whites that brought in automobiles if not for Mercedes Benz na legedis benz Africa for still deyuse
Rostikol will soon share u link of how we were the first people to invent, and how we shared this knowledge to the rest of the world, yet our continent was nothing to write home about before the Europeans came..
How we invented trade, how we invented mining and medicine, how we showed the Europeans how to eat 3 square meal...how we clothed them and civilized Europeans...
Wait for rostikol grin grin
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

Africans should shift their focus from cavings and deities and focus on engineering their tech dev.Una too like to consumer tech but don't want to know how to male it.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by SuperOnyi: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

shocked

There was no cars in the 1600s or even 1800s when Africa was getting conquered with the help of other African warriors! Listen closely, it wasn't about black or white then, it was just humans fighting for their own interests!

Check out what the first European explorers had to say about certain African empires and see what they had to say to justify their scramble for Africa.

If Africans like Igbos and Yorubas had pottery and iron smelting (hope you know that's technology?) long before Europeans came, how are they inferior?

Please my phone is getting me a tough time, I will switch to my laptop and provide recent evidence not all these ancient Egypt BS. I really want this conversation to continue sir
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by DOM7: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2023
Definition of giant of Africa not to impregnating women up and down and hatching children left and right and begin to claim giant is by number?

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Emaprince:
How does this long epistle disprove the fact that SA is what it is today because of the whites.

They spear head the developments in your country. The areas dominated by whites were first developed before your black monkey ancestors where allowed to see the light. There is even a small town where no black SA is seen...a place far away from the rape, murder and the rot associated with you lazy blacks.

Yes you are right we have corrupt leaders in Nigerai who have set the country steps back. This is also why SA is able to be economically better because they have whites as their backbone. Left for the blacks, your country will be in darkness by now.

Your blacks can never measure up to Nigerians. You are second class. You only come online to brag with achievements given to your country by whites. Mumu. Instead of worshiping your lords, you make noise online in a fit of self delusion. You keep assuring yourself that you are better than the whites in your country...in other not to feel inferior. But you can't point to onething that the blacks in your country achieved without the brain of the whites. Lazy black man.

Yes Nigerians travel around. We are not lazy. We don't sit and cry. But an SA man will rather sit lazy, crying that Nigerian men are collecting all their women. This is why rape case is high amongst black SA. Your women sees you as weak and lazy. You get sex starved and resort to raping.
Lol, coon reasoning 101.. Look at this self-hating waste of space calling himself a monkey grin grin
South Africa was built on the back of the black man and continues to do so to this day. Yes, coon the same lazy blacks mined the first minerals which are the cornerstone of our economy and laid the first rail tracks, The lazy black South African man is still on the scorching sun as we speak, building and expanding our impressive road network. can we say the same of a Nigerian man in Nigeria? y'all dream of Massa's Europe NOT the improvement of your own nation.

Actually, spare us the "lazy" rhetoric and develop your own country to the level of South Africa or at least Botswana and Kenya before yapping nonsense...you rush to Europe and South Africa to enjoy the fruits and labor of other men, hardworking men!..because you're lazy to develop your own country. The developments are spearheaded by the government coon, we have new airports, new universities, high-speed trains, hospitals, etc etc, all built by the government..even new cities are on the pipeline..while you remain stagnant and bitter

A country like South Africa wouldn't be what it is today with a majority supposedly "lazy" population (80% blacks) it doesn't make sense

You don't travel the world, you flee! difference! Those drowning in oceans aren't traveling or going sightseeing, they're fleeing from the conditions of that jungle, you aren't fooling anyone here..Fleeing has nothing to do with laziness, it has all to do with desperation. I would flee too living in Nigeria trust me...

You have the biggest economy in Africa without the whites but you say "South Africa is better economically because of whites"? Hahaha grin grin grin grin Make it make sense coon! Understand what economics really means and come back to me

FYI South Africa is currently not even doing that well economically, can we say it's because of your beloved whites? Yes/No?

There have been many, many achievements by the black govt post 94 my guy, your envious self won't allow himself to see.. We hosted a very successful World Cup not long ago, something you can only dream of..(lemme guess because of whites right) grin grin grin But let's compare both countries since your independence in the '60s and SA since 94.... cool cool I wanna see something.....

Nigerians are second class everywhere my guy, mistreated everywhere including at home hence the mass exodus, I mean, have you seen your roads? grin grin grin I'd flee too, here's the rub, an average black South African enjoys a better standard of living than an average Nigerian..FACT! better roads, electricity, healthcare, infrastructure, water and sanitation, literacy, etc etc, if this is being "second-Class" I'll take it anytime

Our women still prefer us hey, I know you get chest pains from this, that's why 99.% are still with us...they say you could use a bit of deodorant, and I concur wink

We have rape cases, you have macabre backward practices like ritual killings and organ harvesting for juju, so please sit down ape...Your men are wizards. sleeping with women and then leaving maggots in their coochie.s..that's how you've come to be known in these parts, well, apart from your drug pushing, human trafficking, fake pastoring, prostitution rings, scamming, arrogant behavior, etc etc..show me South Africans engaging in the same acts in Nigeria' I'll wait.....

The fact that you even think a country with (an 80% majority), that majority does nothing to advance its own country in any way and relies on its (7% minority), despite being at the helm of government and producing its own intellectuals and brightest minds has to do with your own bias, bitterness, self-hate and your whitewashed mentality, not facts of the matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by NAC1666: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:
Pretoria-based defence group Milkor’s 380 drone underwent a successful first test flight three years and seven months after the project kicked off.

The Milkor 380 is the largest drone built in Africa, with a wingspan of 18.6 metres, a continuous flight time of up to 35 hours, a range of up to 2,000km, and a maximum altitude of 9,000 metres.

The company is now conducting regular test flights and hopes to have four drones ready for the market by the end of 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAMqZ2T6jX4?si=P5cvoyiW4WBCxNoh

The Milkor 380 is controlled from the ground by three people, including a pilot, a commander, and someone to control the equipment onboard.

Daniël du Plessis, business development manager at Milkor, said the drone’s size is critical as it determines what equipment it can carry.

“Some of the sensors with which it is equipped are heavy. A larger drone can accommodate more of them and even weapons,”

The infrared and high-resolution cameras onboard allow the Milkor 380 to undertake observation, intelligence gathering, reconnaissance, and offensive missions.

It can also be used for conservation, combating land and sea poaching, and border control.

Milkor promotes the drone as a complete observation system. It offers a control room, maintenance programmes, logistics support for fuel and parts, operator training, and satellite and ground-based communication infrastructure.

The company doesn’t specify a price for the drone, as this varies based on each customer’s specifications. Milkor’s drones are entirely built in South Africa.

The company began testing the Milkor 380 with the South African Air Force in Cape Town.

Using drones for security in South Africa has received a big push recently.

Earlier this month, the newly-launched border management authority announced it would procure technology, including drones, to eliminate crime, lawlessness and corruption at South Africa’s 72 ports of entry.

In May 2023, the Gauteng Department of e-Government revealed it had set a budget of R1.7 billion to buy drones, camera surveillance, and other crime-fighting tech.

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/security/512202-huge-drone-made-in-south-africa-takes-flight.html/amp
And in a country I know,they Forgered result to rule. They use a female certificate and turned it to a male certificate. Miraculously

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I love how you shut them up with facts, I was actually expecting them to invade the thread as usual. If only they know they're simply undermining the entire black Africans.

South Africans are not the reason Nigeria has refused to be useful to the African people despite being ruled by the so-called black leaders.

I didn't expect this from you @franchasofficia, although I understand where you're coming.

Facts matter, not wishful thinking 😎🙏🏽

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Emaprince: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, coon reasoning 101.. Look at this self-hating waste of space calling himself a monkey grin grin
South Africa was built on the back of the black man and continues to do so to this day. Yes, coon the same lazy blacks mined the first minerals which are the cornerstone of our economy and laid the first rail tracks, The lazy black South African man is still on the scorching sun as we speak, building and expanding our impressive road network. can we say the same of a Nigerian man in Nigeria? y'all dream of Massa's Europe NOT the improvement of your own nation.

Actually, spare us the "lazy" rhetoric and develop your own country to the level of South Africa or at least Botswana and Kenya before yapping nonsense...you rush to Europe and South Africa to enjoy the fruits and labor of other men, hardworking men!..because you're lazy to develop your own country. The developments are spearheaded by the government coon, we have new airports, new universities, high-speed trains, hospitals, etc etc, all built by the government..even new cities are on the pipeline..while you remain stagnant and bitter

A country like South Africa wouldn't be what it is today with a majority supposedly "lazy" population (80% blacks) it doesn't make sense

You don't travel the world, you flee! difference! Those drowning in oceans aren't traveling or going sightseeing, they're fleeing from the conditions of that jungle, you aren't fooling anyone here..Fleeing has nothing to do with laziness, it has all to do with desperation. I would flee too living in Nigeria trust me...

You have the biggest economy in Africa without the whites but you say "South Africa is better economically because of whites"? Hahaha grin grin grin grin Make it make sense coon! Understand what economics really means and come back to me

FYI South Africa is currently not even doing that well economically, can we say it's because of your beloved whites? Yes/No?

There have been many, many achievements by the black govt post 94 my guy, your envious self won't allow himself to see.. We hosted a very successful World Cup not long ago, something you can only dream of..(lemme guess because of whites right) grin grin grin But let's compare both countries since your independence in the '60s and SA since 94.... cool cool I wanna see something.....

Nigerians are second class everywhere my guy, mistreated everywhere including at home hence the mass exodus, I mean, have you seen your roads? grin grin grin I'd flee too, here's the rub, an average black South African enjoys a better standard of living than an average Nigerian..FACT! better roads, electricity, healthcare, infrastructure, water and sanitation, literacy, etc etc, if this is being "second-Class" I'll take it anytime

Our women still prefer us hey, I know you get chest pains from this, that's why 99.% are still with us...they say you could use a bit of deodorant, and I concur wink

We have rape cases, you have macabre backward practices like ritual killings and organ harvesting for juju, so please sit down ape...Your men are wizards. sleeping with women and then leaving maggots in their coochie.s..that's how you've come to be known in these parts, well, apart from your drug pushing, human trafficking, fake pastoring, scamming, arrogant behavior, etc etc..show me South Africans engaging on the same acts in Nigeria' I'll wait

The fact that you even think a country with (an 80% majority), that majority does nothing to advance its own country in any way and relies on its (7% minority), despite being at the helm of government and producing its own intellectuals and brightest minds has to do with your own bias, bitterness, self-hate and your whitewashed mentality, not facts of the matter
Blacks SA bragging with the achievements of the whites.

Tomorrow you start shouting Nigerians are taking your jobs and women. Ask your lself why the whites doesn't partake in your xenophobic nonsense. That's because they don't feel inferior to Nigerians. That's because they know their worth. And competition from Nigeria cannot displace them from their rights. But the block beaded blacks in SA who are the dullest blacks in existence will continue to carry out xenophobic atta KS on other foreign blacks due to your innate inferiority complex and dullness.

All that you listed in your post are achievements of the whites. The whites are the reason you have food to eat today in your country.

Imagine not allowed to live in certain part of your coutry just because you are black and might infect them with all the rotten traits like rape, jealousy, murder, robbery which are the ripple effects of being dull and lazy. Second citizens in your own country.

Note that my post is targeted at the blacks in SA. The most backward blacks in existence.

Beating your chest can not change facts. You remain second fiddle to the white man in your country. You labour under sun while the white man direct you on what to do. Mumu.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TMKsouth: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
KingCold:

We have rape cases, you have macabre backward practices like ritual killings and organ harvesting for juju, so please sit down ape...Your men are wizards. sleeping with women and then leaving maggots in their coochie.s..that's how you've come to be known in these parts, well, apart from your drug pushing, human trafficking, fake pastoring, scamming, arrogant behavior, etc etc..show me South Africans engaging on the same acts in Nigeria' I'll wait

Serious free skooling over there IG 😎😎😎🇿🇦⭐🎉

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Ashawoman82: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

Really? I actually never knew a remote controlled or pilot -less Boeing 747/737 or an Airbus or a remote controlled tucano, typhoon jet could be called drone because it's remote controlled
well if it has a camera and could perform some tasks while being controlled the it's called a drone
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Babysho(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

Bro forget about African pride the truck is that Africa wasn't advanced and civilization prior to the advent of the Whites....no technological inventions they were just trekking about until oyinbo brought motor vehicles, bicycles even cheapest things such as mirrors, umbrellas, whiskey etc .....Hugh Trevor Roper a philosopher asserted that "Africa had no history to behold,what was in existence in Africa was just the unrewarding gyrations of barbarous tribes"

You're just regurgitating the whites excuse for enslaving Africa. I already put it to you to define what progress should mean not what whites said it is for their own interest.
Africans were making MAJOR progress in nature preservation, now that to me is progress.
All the things you're saying the whites create is at the expense of killing nature and even Africans e.g the diamond that you can't even afford is at the expense of taking human lives and nature devastation. I mean, as long as they're innovating right?

If you keep this mentality, that means you also accept that because of the chaos and bad leadership in our country, we don't deserve to end imperialism.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Ashawoman82: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

Really? I actually never knew a remote controlled or pilot -less Boeing 747/737 or an Airbus or a remote controlled tucano, typhoon jet could be called drone because it's remote controlled
well if it has a camera and could perform some tasks while being controlled the it's called a drone, to u know what I'm implying stop misunderstanding me ...
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Ashawoman82: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

the major difference between drone and plane is that, while the former isn't conveying ppl or isnt manned by anyone, the later is used to convert good or ppl and can be manned, eg warheads....if u remotely control war jets with nobody Manning it,then u could call it a drone, it's just simple logic.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by 0neal(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fun Fact

The length of the Drone (9 meter) is the width of STARSHIP the space craft Elon musk's SpaceX team is building for Mars Xploration
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

Serious free skooling over there IG 😎😎😎🇿🇦⭐🎉
white, white, white this, white that everyday like ret'ards, someone as to school em'

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Babysho(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother you can spit out all the saliva in your mouth, it doesn't change the truth.

White race have proven to be a superior race with proven facts and track records that the whole world can see and feel.

Blacks are only good in activism and talk talk with no action.

Tell me who invented the internet?
Who invented the mobile phone or computer you are using to bask in your ignorance?
Who invented the aeroplane?
Who invented automobile?
Who invented ship, boats?
who invented Radio, TV?
Who invented formal education?
Who invented gun, bombs?
Who invented industrial machines and industrial revolution?
Who invented fan, airconditioners, electric iron?

Who invented medical equipments and medications saving your lives?

I am tired of typing, enjoy your foolery

You're completely broken, lost in the dangerous euphoria of neo colonialism and oppression, like you're on angel dust. You even went ahead to praise them for bombs and guns lmao

You sound mental but as a psychologist, I know you've asked a lot of questions about your country's development, and you looked everywhere except in books, books about your history.

Summary

*Whites
(1) Already on capitalism/Imperialism
(2) Already Fighting Global Wars
(3) Destroying nature, more industrial
These are the reasons they went on inventing all sorts of good and mostly bad things.
The question now is why did they practice imperialism? Why were they fighting global wars? I believe its lack of natural resources.

*Africa
(1) Socialism
(2) Still fighting small tribal fights/weak defense.
(3) Preserved nature, more cultural/artistic

The curse of Africa is having EXCESS. We have too much of everything. Too blessed. Nobody need to innovate anything to get anything. Whites invent fridge to keep food preserved because it's scarce, we pluck fruits anyhow from our backyard. Many many rain forest close to our homes sef. Most kids in Europe live all their life without plucking a single fruit, tell me one Nigerian kid that hasn't plucked a fruit before.

All the things whites invented is fascinating but not a necessity, they don't ensure survival. When they invent H2O or fruit or O2 then they have my attention.

While Europe was busy bombing to eat, we were eating so we can create terracotta. Africa was too soft guy. Last last who dey enter airplane, na daily bread e dey find lol we didn't need to do all that lol

Everything you're regurgitating is what white people, the Inventors of propaganda are using to validate their evil acts upon Africa. Don't for once ever think they came to teach you anything out of love. Even formal education was necessary so as to employ us for cheap labour in their factories to complete imperialism, never building the same level of schools in Britain here in Nigeria.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
richiemcgold:
Good one from the SA.
I hope a Nigerian one day will invent drones with night visions that can surveil our forests from the space. This will help to discover and attack armed herdsmen, terrorists and kidnappers without deploying soldiers.

A Nigerian is head of a drone company in United States, he was discovered in Nigerian and given free scholarship, he is now a US citizen....Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders that came out a corrupt society.

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

Rostikol will soon share u link of how we were the first people to invent, and how we shared this knowledge to the rest of the world, yet our continent was nothing to write home about before the Europeans came..
How we invented trade, how we invented mining and medicine, how we showed the Europeans how to eat 3 square meal...how we clothed them and civilized Europeans...
Wait for rostikol grin grin
Abi ooo and yet there was prevalent poverty in Africa
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Africans should shift their focus from cavings and deities and focus on engineering their tech dev.Una too like to consumer tech but don't want to know how to male it.
Abi ooo na wetin oyinbo take pass us be that
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

There was no cars in the 1600s or even 1800s when Africa was getting conquered with the help of other African warriors! Listen closely, it wasn't about black or white then, it was just humans fighting for their own interests!

Check out what the first European explorers had to say about certain African empires and see what they had to say to justify their scramble for Africa.

If Africans like Igbos and Yorubas had pottery and iron smelting (hope you know that's technology?) long before Europeans came, how are they inferior?

Please my phone is getting me a tough time, I will switch to my laptop and provide recent evidence not all these ancient Egypt BS. I really want this conversation to continue sir
😄 You are talking of ancient pottery and crude iron smelting wey oyinbo later advance.....bro we talking of automotive, automobile and aetonaitic technology
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ashawoman82:
well if it has a camera and could perform some tasks while being controlled the it's called a drone
Really so if cameras are attached to these big aircraft's then that makes them drones hmmmm
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ashawoman82:
the major difference between drone and plane is that, while the former isn't conveying ppl or isnt manned by anyone, the later is used to convert good or ppl and can be manned, eg warheads....if u remotely control war jets with nobody Manning it,then u could call it a drone, it's just simple logic.
Your analogy is tenable
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Babysho:

You're completely broken, lost in the dangerous euphoria of neo colonialism and oppression, like you're on angel dust. You even went ahead to praise them for bombs and guns lmao

You sound mental but as a psychologist, I know you've asked a lot of questions about your country's development, and you looked everywhere except in books, books about your history.

Summary

*Whites
(1) Already on capitalism/Imperialism
(2) Already Fighting Global Wars
(3) Destroying nature, more industrial
These are the reasons they went on inventing all sorts of good and mostly bad things.
The question now is why did they practice imperialism? Why were they fighting global wars? I believe its lack of natural resources.

*Africa
(1) Socialism
(2) Still fighting small tribal fights/weak defense.
(3) Preserved nature, more cultural/artistic

The curse of Africa is having EXCESS. We have too much of everything. Too blessed. Nobody need to innovate anything to get anything. Whites invent fridge to keep food preserved because it's scarce, we pluck fruits anyhow from our backyard. Many many rain forest close to our homes sef. Most kids in Europe live all their life without plucking a single fruit, tell me one Nigerian kid that hasn't plucked a fruit before.

All the things whites invented is fascinating but not a necessity, they don't ensure survival. When they invent H2O or fruit or O2 then they have my attention.

While Europe was busy bombing to eat, we were eating so we can create terracotta. Africa was too soft guy. Last last who dey enter airplane, na daily bread e dey find lol we didn't need to do all that lol

Everything you're regurgitating is what white people, the Inventors of propaganda are using to validate their evil acts upon Africa. Don't for once ever think they came to teach you anything out of love. Even formal education was necessary so as to employ us for cheap labour in their factories to complete imperialism, never building the same level of schools in Britain here in Nigeria.
This ur answer reeks of the highest form of ignorance....
You should be ashamed of yourself tufiakwa... I
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Babysho:

You're just regurgitating the whites excuse for enslaving Africa. I already put it to you to define what progress should mean not what whites said it is for their own interest.
Africans were making MAJOR progress in nature preservation, now that to me is progress.
All the things you're saying the whites create is at the expense of killing nature and even Africans e.g the diamond that you can't even afford is at the expense of taking human lives and nature devastation. I mean, as long as they're innovating right?

If you keep this mentality, that means you also accept that because of the chaos and bad leadership in our country, we don't deserve to end imperialism.
So while the wheels of industrialization was turning in Europe, we were preserving nature, and yet u fail to admit that we were not sophisticated...
Preserving nature as progress, u are a dunce...
Our technological Civilization has come at an expense of utilizing resources of the planet, so we should have still be riding horse so we won't use oil and gas ....kai dunce dunce
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Cromagnon: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Slayar:

Most of them are wallowing in poverty,they're not lucky.

Woulda been worse without white men.
Look at Zimbabwe
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by SuperOnyi: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Minsk24:

So while the wheels of industrialization was turning in Europe, we were preserving nature, and yet u fail to admit that we were not sophisticated...
Preserving nature as progress, u are a dunce...
Our technological Civilization has come at an expense of utilizing resources of the planet, so we should have still be riding horse so we won't use oil and gas ....kai dunce dunce

shocked

grin grin It's not his fault, we rejected our history and focused on Mungo Park.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) / Robert Mugabe’s Body Arrives Zimbabwe From Singapore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.