Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) (47050 Views)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by NFBI: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Hating someone that is superior to you can never help you to progress.

Go to most Asian countries, including China, South Korea, etc, they cherish Americans and Europeans a lot. They almost worship anything American or European because they admire their superiority and creativity and truly desire to be like them.

But you black South Africans think the way to outdo or outshine white race is by diminishing anything white race and by verbally exalting your lazy asses without putting in any rare work.

Have you ever wondered at the technology involved in spaceflight? have you ever wondered?

The white man drew the world map and told you where you belong to yet you lazy blacks think its a joke.

The whiteman told you that you have gold, diamond, crude oil, gas buried beneath your soil, you blacks couldn't have figured it out yet you don't respect such race, isn't that pure madness?
Their hates on white people will not allow him to agree...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
NFBI:
Is Rwanda only the capital?

What is special in Rwanda outside the capital?
Lol, it's still better than that cesspit

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
KingCold:
Bro, Trust me, You're Nigerian, I expect such comments at this point. Coons generally speak like this cool
Don't e ashamed who educated you...is it kuvuki

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

You mean like Botswana or the Royal Bafokeng nation in the North West province of South Africa πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

https://www.nairaland.com/6491523/see-worlds-richest-tribe-african

The richest man in ur country is still a white man, you blacks are jokes.

4 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mrtaye:

Don't e ashamed who educated you...is it kuvuki
You are dumb, can't take you seriously
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

How much did your grandfather sell your uncle for during the slave trade πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ U were hungry then, u still hungry even today πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’© This your hinger never stops.
Mugu even your education is made possible by the wlhites yes or no ?l and you are also communicating in English and not kuvuki abi na Swahili, isn't that ironical to your bigoted notion...... you're just being hateful, jealous and envious of America and the liberal West shikena

5 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
KingCold:
You are dumb, can't take you seriously
It's a simple question what language are you communicating in ... English or kuvuki.....oga na master

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mrtaye:

It's a simple question what language are you communicating in ... English or kuvuki.....oga na master
Through English and how? Because of the colonization and influence of the British empire, nothing to do with a superiority of a race
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by okoIYAyin(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
South Africans are lucky sha, they should continually be thankful to God for giving them white South Africans, if not for the White South Africans, SA would have been worst than Somali.

I just wished Nigeria had a sizable population of white indigenes, they wouldn't have allowed Northern Abokis and Yorubas to destroy Nigeria the way it is right now angry

Before you quote my comment to talk thrash, ask yourself who have been ruling Nigeria as Presidents and Heads of state since 1966?

It is Northerners and Yorubas, they brought Nigeria to where it is today yet they have the guts to be attacking Igbos who haven't smelled presidency since 1966, God will disgrace you all.
You were actually making sense till you brought in the tribal nonsense. Get something right first, hausa, yoruba and igbo are all united in corruption and destruction of the country so far. Trust me even if an igbo man gets there today, nothing will really change as long as we're not ready to change collectively!
I totally agree with your point that if we have a sizeable amount of whites like SA, things would have been different. I know a lot of people will not agree tho but let's not deceive ourselves, the white men's brain is superior to ours.
I can bet you that 80percent if not more of those that built this thing are whites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by DeepSight(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother you can spit out all the saliva in your mouth, it doesn't change the truth.

White race have proven to be a superior race with proven facts and track records that the whole world can see and feel.

Blacks are only good in activism and talk talk with no action.

Tell me who invented the internet?
Who invented the mobile phone or computer you are using to bask in your ignorance?
Who invented the aeroplane?
Who invented automobile?
Who invented ship, boats?
who invented Radio, TV?
Who invented formal education?
Who invented gun, bombs?
Who invented industrial machines and industrial revolution?
Who invented fan, airconditioners, electric iron?

Who invented medical equipments and medications saving your lives?

I am tired of typing, enjoy your foolery

I don't know where to start. You need a long lesson in history. Sadly, I don't have the time or energy today.

But just to help you start. Gun powder came from China. Wish I had your time. Just go and study world history properly. Your ignorance and inferiority complex are truly sad.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Omotaday(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Looks like MQ-9 reaper
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by BJanta: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
How big is not how effective. Go and see those Iran-built big drones falling even at noise of ordinary aeroplane.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by 36STATES: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
naija youth did generator that runs on water, and up till now nobody for naija dey talk about this guy,including socalled busybody press people, both people in govt. and outside govt.
There is no doubt that some so-called elite don't want people to stop paying for fuelling generators angry
IF NA CHINA THIS GUY WILL BE A BILLIONAIRE,THEY WILL PATENT HIS TECH AND PAY HIM OFF AND MASS PRODUCE THIS WATER GENERATOR.
the rich no want the poor to breathe in this country from economic point, they keep suppressing them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZHSehpvbs

Rubbish. If you ask him the science behind his claim he will start telling cock and bull story. The guy is just a scam to deceive uninformed like you.

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Felix6: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

I was wondering when a white worshipper would finally enter the thread.

This Somalia statistic of yours, any proof to back it upπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Wonder enter gutter abeg, OZUOR! everything he wrote up there is a fact.

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Chetas81(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Woodshot:
Something I can bring down with my original catapult...mstcheww
MODERNIZATION IS NOT FOR YOUR OWN TYPE OF PEOPLE, CATAPULT IS WHAT YOU CAN THINK OF, ORIGINAL NIGERIAN CITIZEN
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by hexenbiest: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
A commendable effort from south Africa, I hope our government can take some lessons from this.

Experience crystal clear calls hands-free and immerse yourself in private listening oasis with the oraimo spacepods

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by OLA2185(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Am I the only one who noticed South Africa being more visible recently in global politics, conflict solving and scientifically progressive to Nigeria as a country?

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by sucess001(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Chetas81(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
HOW CAN NIGERIAN CITIZEN AND HER COUNTRY DEVELOPED, WHEN WE'RE CHASING SHADOW WITH MIRACLE FROM EUROPEAN AND ARABIAN GOD
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Mrtaye: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
KingCold:
Through English and how? Because of the colonization and influence of the British empire, nothing to do with a superiority of a race
So why can't kuvuki be the influence,why the other way round abi who is holding kuvuki from colonizing and influencing the world... stop the lame excuse and admit that oga na master

1 Like

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by EXOUSIAng: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
prophetic69:
Ahhhh! Naija why....

Hope our government learns from this great achievement.
That is a private own company not owned by South Africa.
Many African and non African countries have been buying military equipments from Proforce, when have you every appreciated them, but you are so quick to feel the achievement is superior to that of an indigenous company, slavery mentality.
Anything outside is good.
Drone that is still inside lab and hundreds of military vehicle produce and sold to many African countries by Proforce which is a bigger achievement....

That is a private company, a man chose to do something positive with his life instead and sitting down and blaming the government for heavy rain and hot sunshine.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Minsk24: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Hating someone that is superior to you can never help you to progress.

Go to most Asian countries, including China, South Korea, etc, they cherish Americans and Europeans a lot. They almost worship anything American or European because they admire their superiority and creativity and truly desire to be like them.

But you black South Africans think the way to outdo or outshine white race is by diminishing anything white race and by verbally exalting your lazy asses without putting in any rare work.

Have you ever wondered at the technology involved in spaceflight? have you ever wondered?

The white man drew the world map and told you where you belong to yet you lazy blacks think its a joke.

The whiteman told you that you have gold, diamond, crude oil, gas buried beneath your soil, you blacks couldn't have figured it out yet you don't respect such race, isn't that pure madness?
You are very correct, admitting superiority doesn't make us inferior, the whites have propelled human civilization to great heights....
We can only learn and cooperate with all races so we can build our continent...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
South Africans are lucky sha, they should continually be thankful to God for giving them white South Africans, if not for the White South Africans, SA would have been worst than Somali.

I just wished Nigeria had a sizable population of white indigenes, they wouldn't have allowed Northern Abokis and Yorubas to destroy Nigeria the way it is right now angry

Before you quote my comment to talk thrash, ask yourself who have been ruling Nigeria as Presidents and Heads of state since 1966?

It is Northerners and Yorubas, they brought Nigeria to where it is today yet they have the guts to be attacking Igbos who haven't smelled presidency since 1966, God will disgrace you all.

is Nigeria not lucky to be colonised by the British? we would have been languishing in the worst level of mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by citylantern: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmm...nice one. I see Russia prepping SA cool
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Chetas81(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
saysoo:
Ok
Yes we would be ok
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Smartguyboy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
TMKsouth:

Proof pleaseπŸ™πŸ½
North have the highest number of people living in poverty and katsina is one of the terrorize state which have produced 2-4 president and head of states all together.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Wizardslayer: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Black man has nothing to offer humanity.

Without a white man a black man is nothing, has nothing to offer and absolutely useless.
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Angelfrost(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beautiful to see...!

Meanwhile, una elder brother dey look for more Money to borrow in order to buy cars and bicycles for lawmakers. tongue
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Chetas81(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
prophetic69:
Ahhhh! Naija why....

Hope our government learns from this great achievement.
say that again
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mrtaye:

So why can't kuvuki be the influence,why the other way round abi who is holding kuvuki from colonizing and influencing the world... stop the lame excuse and admit that oga na master
You keep typing 'kuvuki' without any substance, go to sleep man, you have nothing to offer
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Black man has nothing to offer humanity.

Without a white man a black man is nothing, has nothing to offer and absolutely useless.
Here's another one of them coons
Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by Chetas81(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
richiemcgold:
Good one from the SA.
I hope a Nigerian one day will invent drones with night visions that can surveil our forests from the space. This will help to discover and attack armed herdsmen, terrorists and kidnappers without deploying soldiers.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE ON HOPE AND DREAM, MISPLACE PRIORITY IS ONE OF NIGERIA ENEMIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.