Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) (44996 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Uyi168: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2023
wetin woman do woman..

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Mosba: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2023
I never gree before, but now I don agree say NYSC has out lived it's essence
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Smitaro100(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2023
Dis is not right.. undecided the corper sef na real otondo.

Just imagine d proprietress office wey dey tell person to kneel down sef.🙄

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by edunaragold(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!
the lady don't know her right as a copper,she just obeyed as a mother to daughter.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Honestfrend: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2023
angry
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Bfly: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Dont blame the propietress instead blame the corps member. She might have commitd an offence outside of that uniform that warrant kneeling down..

Even if headmaster steal and dem catch am he must kneel down.

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Wawelexy:
The DG of NYSC needs to look into this and probably probe the school. This is arrant nonsense
And flog the corps member join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by qtx(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)
shocked maadness everywhere
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Biola67: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Proprietress o, NYSC DG, LGI , Federal Government na God go pun!sh all of them.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by GindoX(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Small body and Small baby face. She no fit try this with that girl male counterpart. Counterpart? Any word like that? Una shaa know wetin I mean...
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by masseratti: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Radarada of the highest order, they way some people with little authority dispense power will make you wonder what will happen if they are given real power.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Biola67: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Bfly:
Dont blame the propietress instead blame the corps member. She might have commit an offence outside of that uniform that warrant kneeling down..

If big man steal and dem catch am he must kneel down.
Stfu
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
The corper girl in the photo has guilt written allover her face.
The office area has poor taste, it's not a posh school ( so it isn't a case of wealthy proprietress abusing her power)

...the corper has committed an offence like stealing or sexual misconduct to warrant such act.
I remember my teacher years, a corper stole and the school community paraded him like a thief, unless it didn't trend then but that school is still striving today and possibly still recruiting corpers

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by BigYash: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Women in position will always over do things.. What nonsense is this now?

With her dirty office dia
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by EMCHIZ(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!

She can't do such to a male corper.

A male proprietor won't do this.

Females in positions of authority is bad news.

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Biola67: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If she truly did what deserves such punishment then so be it. Big girl no dey for that one otherwise let her damn the consequences and jump the punishment.

Even she knows she deserves it thats why she obeyed. if you respect yourself, nobody will treat you anyhow
A graduate deserves to kneel down cuz of nursery and primary school experience or what?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by emmatex2020: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2023
This can only happen in Anambra State. Me and my guy gave our principal and his entire family pepper that years. Serving in South East my worst experience. Those people can use corps members like kitchen rag. I can`t recommend anybody to chose any eastern state for service.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by kkins25(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2023
is this a skit?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by iamtardey: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2023
When you can’t stand for your right… afraid to be tagged disrespectful yeah maybe rude dorrr
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by naturallysimple(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Blame the corper not the proprietress. What kind of people is our education institute trooping out now a days. You can't even ask me to do it in my polytechnic and university days talkless of NYSC, Too straighten up in school to be bullied. Student have to allow the school activities to pass through them and not just academic time table alone.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by oxygeng: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Na religion bring this nonsense, probably a brainwashed deeper life or redeemed member whose daddy is a dickin and mummy a dickin-it.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ppogba: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2023
If you check now, she might be a Nairalander always arguing and insulting people old enough to be her father.

Mumu raise to power four.

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ezugegere(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2023
When universities are now filled with toddlers, what do you expect

4 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Dougad: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Corps member pass through school, school no pass through am

Disgrace!

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by sojiooo1(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2023
when they will be sleeping during orientation course, that’s the result. They don’t know there right

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Herbiodun09: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2023
The corp member na mumu… u sure say she go schl?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2023
It’s good to know your worth , having education only doesn’t guarantee you that .

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Truths9ja: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2023
The corp member don’t know the kaki wears she wore. She didn’t know the importance of it.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Bluearrow: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2023
I sure knew it was going to be a female Corp member before opening the thread. It would have been an abomination to see a male Corp member do this.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Did she stole or something

Or was caught in a compromising situation with a student?

Absenteeism or neglect of duty shouldn't make her stoop this low, will heaven fall ni??

🤕🥴
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ppogba: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2023
naturallysimple:
Blame the corper not the proprietress. What kind of people is our education institute trooping out now a days. You can't even ask me to do it in my polytechnic and university days talkless of NYSC, Too straighten up in school to be bullied. Student have to allow the school activities to pass through them and not just academic time table alone.

You too are blaming the wrong entity. It has nothing to do with the institutions.
Rather, it has to do with the timidity of some of this Gen Z.
Is how to know your right from your left and stand for what is yours a part of any course outline? If it is, it must be in civics education for JS2.
Pikin Mumu you say na whether cause am?
Pikin ugly you say na because rain beat am.

The school owner must have known the type of corper she is to have tried the nonsense in the first instance.

Is she any way different from those that will come to this forum with stories like my company is not remitting my pension fund into my account or those with stories like" I have not been paid for six months, yet my boss keeps insulting me"

Coward generation only good at minding other people's businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.