Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) (44998 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Seems she messed up big time somehow . Someone whose parent would find it very difficult to ask to kneel down .just like the one kneeling down to beg anti robbery cops in ibadan a couple of years ago after been entangled with a robbery suspect .
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Crowdboom(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)

I blame parents who send immatured children to university.
Go to higher institution, you will think you are in secondary school.
If you ask her age, she may say 18 or 19.

Coppers in the olden days!!!

Children of nowadays are going to university for certificate. They only pass through school.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Imert: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
THATS A JOKE
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Caleycash(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If she truly did what made her deserve such punishment then so be it. Big girl no dey for that one otherwise let her damn the consequences and jump the punishment.

Even she knows she deserves it thats why she obeyed. if you respect yourself, nobody will treat you anyhow
Which kind nonsense respect be that??, you're mad!
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by chatinent: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Even if I was serving in the office of the president, I won't kneel down.

For fatherland wey person dey serve ontop paltry allowee? Not like there is a well-paying job waiting for you after the useless scheme.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Blitzking: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)
Are u playing...what kind of playing is this
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Jayslyder: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
edunaragold:
the lady don't know her right as a copper,she just obeyed as a mother to daughter.

There’s an age one would get to even one’s parents wint demand such

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dump kids everywhere.......And this one will call herself a graduate and mature to face this harsh system.....
I wonder what they teach them in tertiary institutions.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lol, make the lady enjoy her kneeling in peace abeg.
So the lady timid, other corps' members for the sch too no fit talk??
Me wey change am for my sch vp for matter wey no even directly concern me, na other corps' members wey wan use school accomodation e concern, the woman invited State LIE (not NYSC LI) to come resolved the matter, that one come dey speak language with the woman while trying to resolve the issue, I told him I can't stay while they speak in unknown tongue, the man wan dey form rules, I told him to file a formal report to the NYSC LI or ZI, he just kept quiet.
Na the day wey I finished my work the woman use her mouth tell me sey she mean me but she later discovered sey I be good boy
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by maticar: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
PlutoChief:
Na jazz?
As in

I would be like "say again"
Then bounce after she repeats herself
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
What kind of dumb kids do we have in schools and nysc this days.

I never see that person. I never.

What Effrontery.
Na all those many private universities dey cause all these mumu
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Miracle2020: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!
she might have committed a serious crime that she doesn't want it to go out.
Even Obasanjo kneel down to beg Atiku in 2023. Therefore, anybody can kneel down and beg for forgiveness.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by LivingSage: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
If yout don't respect/comport yourself, no one would respect you.

She seems not to be sound academically or naive from the looks.

How could she

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
ahnie:
The corp member is a disgrace to Nigerians as a whole.
This is one of the reasons I don't like working for anybody.
Seconded!
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Yxxx: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
She did this because she signs her NYSC salary form if not...anyway it's bad
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by akwesenana: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
qtguru:
lol Me that wanted to beat up the man holding our Corper salary, The first day I came , Headmistress was clearing me not to sleep with their students, I cleared her back to never associate me with low-lifes.

Most men clear people, but be like say this one docile small.

grin grin grin
Bottom line be say people go address you/deal with you with the standards you set for them.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Lanshile(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
NYSC that one foolish boy was telling the principal in my school that he will gun him down if he report him to the LGI
Na so the man just calm down shebi na who dey alive dey report
I told the man I will only be teaching on Thursday if I come for CDs he did not even argue with me cos the set of corpers posted to that sch then were mostly yahoo boys and cultists

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Fab21: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
L.. lol..

Haas

Lol...

I don't think it's what we think
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
3seriez:
That's the problem when you enter university at 14 - 16 years like some pointed out in another thread.
Some are still timid , and not self aware. Don't know their self worth , get easily pushed around etc

You just said my mind!

That proprietress tried that because she’s aware that the lady is really young and probably “decent” (never tear eyes, from good home kind of shii).

Them dey look face disrespect people, on a norm…

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by fellowtee1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Seems like the corp member is kneeling down to apologize to her boss. My opinion undecided
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Greatex90: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you refuse she will not sign for allawee
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by KarinaSlim(f): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maybe the girl did something bad and had to kneel down to beg.

Most Yoruba School Owner's like it when their teachers kneel down for them.

Na their culture.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Wizuman: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lol.

Wen I was serving, I used to enter staff room via the window as d window was closer to d exit from the school.

I even left PPA 3 months before the end of my nysc program, and they dared not ask me why..as I already settled with my LGI.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by jimmyvic(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
The corp member is a disgrace to the NYSC as a whole....senseless chicken with no guts..they never born the PPA head wey go try this kind shit with a sensible corp member
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by WantsandMore: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
What kind of dumb kids do we have in schools and nysc this days.

I never see that person. I never.

What Effrontery.
I dey vex like ds. Omo x100
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Bleeel002: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
abeg which school this one graduate from? dull girl

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Monaboo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
This must be in Ogun State.

Why?

I was posted to serve in a school somewhere in Ogun State in December 2017.

I taught the students for the whole of January 2018 and by end of January, the Proprietress of the school gave me rejection letter that I should go.

Why?

One morning, I came to school. I saw the Proprietress and greeted her by bowing my head and then I walked into the school.

Shortly after, I had a class and I was teaching the JSS3 students. I was even writing note on the board when a student brought a letter for me. I opened it and saw it was a rejection letter from the Proprietress. She had asked me to go.

When the other teachers asked her she said I came to school that morning and did not greet her like a good Yoruba boy grin

When I heard it, I just dey laugh for my mind.

Well I left and got another PPA. The new PPA became a blessing for me.

I just thank God anytime I remember that my NYSC year 2018.

But please I have a question, how do good Yoruba boys greet? grin
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by HRMK: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
that is ourageous!can she ask her to kneel down in the presence of the students if she were to be her biological daughter?its arrant nonsense!
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Midastorch(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
IgOga:
shocked

Na wa o.....wetin dem dey teach graduates these days.

When I served my principal sef dey fear me...I show am and VP shege grin grin grin

Dem nor come know who I be again...you give me trouble like this na Ministry of education go drag you.....small time dem dey call me EFCC grin grin grin

I don't even need any ministry of Education or NYSC to fight for me, makes me remember 2012 in St michael college Oshiri village in Onicha LGA of Ebonyi state....Myself and Rev father Obododike, I show the guy shege he gats reject me las las , then I found another school sharperly,New Haven comprehensive High, it's all story today...
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Ten06(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
She do not know herself. I wonder if this one did not use sorting to go through school

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
When no be say the kopa na mumu

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by komzy589(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Timothy89:
I can't flirt with a dumb Babe not to talk of marry one, imagine someone girlfriend kneeling down when she's not a pupil

you can hardly tell a grown secondary schools students to even kneel down lately

her boyfriend should be ashamed of her
Na childishness dey worry you. You don’t even know the whole story and you’re running your mouth.
What if your wise babe was caught stealing and asked to make a choice between kneeling down or being handed over to the police!
I doubt if you even have a girlfriend sef😕

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.