Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) (44993 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by nathpope(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
In a country where even the old and rickety ones have refused to leave the helms of affairs of the state to the youths, this is what you get when we get high turn outs of underage graduates who do not know their rights from left..
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by meedoLock(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
I don't think the said Corp member was forcefully asked to kneel down like Op display his heading I've seen such a scenerio where I worked before, the Corp members messed up at her ppa, then the school refuse to clear her for the month. So she went back to the school knelt down for the proprietress on her own. This one also might be the case.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is one of the reasons why I will NEVER vote for a woman to occupy any political office. I don't even pray to work for a woman, they're power drunk.

Women supporting women na scam, they hate themselves more than they hate men.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by noobody(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
danzaki63:
The fact is that NYSC management gives too much powers to the place of primary assignment, they signs your monthly allowance papers the make periodical reports to them, and without that you wont be allowed to pass out. despite all these i have not seen proprietor who will ask my child to knell down and be humiliated like a kid. i never see, this one must be a graduate from one of those obscure college of education. i will rather forgo the whole thing than do this. this woman mus t be punished . she must come and knell before all of us. Arrant none sense.

Hi I can't access my email,send me a WhatsApp message.

Cheers
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by godofuck231: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
The propietress will eat sand live on cam if thats my daughter

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Annahh(f): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Heaven knows I will never kneel down, she don see who she fit intimidate. You can't intimidate me, I'm bold like a lion, we should teach our children to be bold.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by nwoyeabraham: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Who does that ... I can't if am the one that's disrespect because there are other ways to handle such situation.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by folake4u(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Every day I thank God for my self worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Is the corps member ok?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Taaa a... I served at GGSSC Ahoada. My principal wast a lion but I tamed her. Mrs Bagshaw anywhere she is, when she hears My name she would shiver.

She wanted me to pay her 20k pet month since I said I can't be coming every day to school because I stay in Port Harcourt. I refused, and told her I would only come once a week and twice when it falls on general CDS and that's periodt. At first she wanted to act tough, stra3uo I reported to LI and the LI told her plainly that if she acts any which way all Corp member would be withdrawn from here school which was even under staffed and she mellowed. I gave other Corp members voice in that school. 2022/2023 set

Her vice that was a man guy I dealt with that man. And he dealt with me but I had the last laugh.

That Corp member na olodo. She doesn't k ow her right. I believe she is among those who slept during lectures in camp. NYSC so protect Corp members that once you complain twice about a certain school, you would be transferred from there and eyes would be on that school or principal.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by gudugudumeje: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Should she have knelt down at all? Is she voodoo? Or, witch hunted? Or, juju? Or, she is outrightly stupid herself? Should.a camp commandant even ever so demand kneeling down?

Well, that girl is certainly not a degree educated one; but degree certificate bought for NYSC and futire scams one. Nb.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Exceed15: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
The corp member na mumu

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Awise09(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
I believed she did something that warrants it.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Timothy89(m): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2023
komzy589:

Well you can insult all you want. It tells the kinda person you are.
I only told you not to make senseless comments on a half baked story.

Topic: A Youth Corper asked to kneel down by a School Proprietress.
You: Oh my God! She’s a fxxl.

Use your brain my friend.

go and watch it on Instablog9ja foolish gooat

you're just an imbeciles, this lady was told to kneel down because of her negligence to her duties, what effrontery

An adult should be corrected by ordering her to kneel down, a graduate for that matter? I hope you're the only dumb cow in your family ?

I pity the idiots that will inherit your foolishness in the future, I'm sure na your type go dey place girlfriend on salary out of your little income

set Awon stupid people
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Passionnn: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!
It's also possible that she committed an offence and so kneels down to beg the proprietress for forgiveness otherwise I do not see any reason why any proprietress would ask a corps member to kneel down. is she not okay?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by 7buckz(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2023
Lol👿
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2023
900warriorz:
I'd give the woman a big middle finger while screaming the words...what affront angry

I never see the person, you cant fit..it couldn't be. Say one kpako school proprietress go tell me make I kneel down during my service days grin

I show my Li, Zi and Club Matrons them shege cheesy [b]The only Club president wey no do CDS Project grin
[/b]

I can feel your vawulence from afar. This made me lol. I no fit shout. Poor girl no backing and generally oppressed.

I wonder what school she went to when her eye never tear by now. One smaller that year showed her boss shege the man return am to nysc sharp sharp. He wan use corper do receptionist for him office.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by tarboshi(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2023
emmatex2020:
This can only happen in Anambra State. Me and my guy gave our principal and his entire family pepper that years. Serving in South East my worst experience. Those people can use corps members like kitchen rag. I can`t recommend anybody to chose any eastern state for service.
Only graduates are allowed to comment here, not agbero.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Olat4421: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dis is nonsense
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by DonroxyII: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
My Yoruba People in Southwest Should Calm Down ... We Yoruba in Northcentral is about to Change Course of Our Story.... grin .....
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Lingudy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wahala pro max

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.