Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) (44999 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by qtguru(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
lol Me that wanted to beat up the man holding our Corper salary, The first day I came , Headmistress was clearing me not to sleep with their students, I cleared her back to never associate me with low-lifes.

Most men clear people, but be like say this one docile small.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by infogeneral: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
The question is was she asked to kneel down or she voluntarily knelt down to apologize for her misdeeds?

If she was asked to kneel down it is very WRONG, but if she did it willfully, she is just being naive.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Ed12(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
She shouldn't have obey it..

Na by force to serve for your yeye school?

Northern states still REMAIN best place for nysc
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by JerryJude(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is totally unacceptable, and the so called corp member knelt down for what, anyway this is what you get when babies are now serving as nysc corp members..that girl is not more than 21 years old
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Greenfaces: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maybe she knelt down to beg herself and was not compelled to do so
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by wittywriter: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Merx:
Wow! Very OBIdient lady

KaptainAfrika:
And she did ! Sorry a majority of Nigerians are cowards. The woman dey craze ?!

RoyalBlu:
Corper wey dey kneel down like this...

Na suegbe ooo na pako ooo.

Na wa o.

Wittyness.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Ayobeck(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Timothy89:
I can't flirt with a dumb Babe not to talk of marry one, imagine someone girlfriend kneeling down when she's not a pupil

you can hardly tell a grown secondary schools students to even kneel down lately

her boyfriend should be ashamed of nah the daughter of that school,she was fortunate to b posted where she serve no dammnher
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by goggle48: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
The girl dull ooo.or over Christianity dey worry her.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by bonnyhope: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!

And you believe it is real

Who did the snapping
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by MightySparrow: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Merx:
Wow! Very OBIdient lady

Well trained gal. Wife material.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by yetty247(f): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Both the gal and the proprietress go explain tire
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
IgOga:
shocked

Na wa o.....wetin dem dey teach graduates these days.

When I served my principal sef dey fear me...I show am and VP shege grin grin grin

Dem nor come know who I be again...you give me trouble like this na Ministry of education go drag you.....small time dem dey call me EFCC grin grin grin
This morning a woman walk into my PPA to ask for all the corpers in the organization for assessment from NYSC state secretariat maybe will use to attend our PPA...After she’s through with us and some recommendations from the staff of the organization she ask maybe there is any form of bully or intimidation from the staff to us that will should talk because there are also here to fight for us...@bolded people are always afraid to challenge those who intimidated them...there thought they will harm them if they stood up to them.meanwhile,they are scared of those who rebuff their bullying and intimidation.A staff at my PPA do me one shit one time like that he wanted to repeat 🔁 it again i almost chop him father head before people beg me on his behalf because am very sure the MD in my organization will sack him and I don’t want that to happen through me ever since then every staff in my office always avoid me and my Gee
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by danzaki63: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
The fact is that NYSC management gives too much powers to the place of primary assignment, they signs your monthly allowance papers the make periodical reports to them, and without that you wont be allowed to pass out. despite all these i have not seen proprietor who will ask my child to knell down and be humiliated like a kid. i never see, this one must be a graduate from one of those obscure college of education. i will rather forgo the whole thing than do this. this woman mus t be punished . she must come and knell before all of us. Arrant none sense.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Judolisco(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
What kind of dumb kids do we have in schools and nysc this days.

I never see that person. I never.

What Effrontery.
iswr I neva see d person except dey carry me go serve for barracks.... Na to report straight to my LGI... Hw u go say make I kneel down.... La kneel la bend
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Crafteck1: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
What kind of dumb kids do we have in schools and nysc this days.

I never see that person. I never.

What Effrontery.

Very stupid generation with no idea of their value.. Na to de type online..
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Judolisco(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
It's written on PPA letter that a corps member should be treated like a staff of the organization, now let's be honest, can an organization management tell the staff to kneel down? This is why I don't like NYSC. It’s no more funny 😄
na clearance form make dis one kneel down like dis e sure me
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)
The most useless corper I've seen In my life. Maybe she went to private university
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If she truly did what made her deserve such punishment then so be it. Big girl no dey for that one otherwise let her damn the consequences and jump the punishment.

Even she knows she deserves it thats why she obeyed. if you respect yourself, nobody will treat you anyhow
Are you okay? So be it? Are u high on something?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nickymezor:
Which state b this?
Only a dumb corper can do this. I can't marry such dumb corper
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by countryman13: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

This is either a fake news or fake Corper
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Successlane: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Forced to Kneel down OR committed crime and knelt down begging.

Confirm
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by iampeterben(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
The Corper choose that for herself, you can't dare try this with me or anyone close to me. This is rubbish!
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by CzarChris(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

Please decisive action should be taken against these kind of employers. What's the meaning of this rubbish?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by EminentKing: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
That school should be blacklisted. No NYSC member should be posted there anymore, since she can't exhibit proper administration skills in managing her school.
In the process of serving our fatherland and considering the years of studying in schools, no NYSC member should be maltreated or intimidated by any one in any position of "supposed superiority" today. Tomorrow is very "pregnant".
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Vcent50: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Timothy89:
I can't flirt with a dumb Babe not to talk of marry one, imagine someone girlfriend kneeling down when she's not a pupil

you can hardly tell a grown secondary schools students to even kneel down lately

Very very dumb girl,if I happened to be her boyfriend,I will break up with her

her boyfriend should be ashamed of her
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Vintage100(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
From the video, this happened in a Yoruba state, the headmistress nah Yoruba, the Corp member nah Yoruba also, nah mumu she be. Wen I served in Akure, my PPA know say I get chin chin for head, den no dey try nonsense with me.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by hardon1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
When you know you have less than a couple of months to pass out of nysc and you know you misbehaving and absconding from work and you know that one slight comment from the school owner can give you an extension.

O boy, you will kneel down if that is what it requires.

On the other thought, she may not have been asked to kneel down. Perhaps she is begging the boss for a favour.

People can turn news the other way round just to make it interesting🤷

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Alexiiydon: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why obiDENCE no blame tinubu as usual
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by afube: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

Optics can be decieving.......are you sure it is not the corper that is begging for forgiveness by kneeling down! that proprietress is old enuff to be a mother to the corper now! Yoruba people dey quick kneel and beg! in fact all Nigerians do it! na beg she dey beg!
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
and she did!?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Cantonese: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nickymezor:
Which state b this?

Somewhere in the SW.

A very disgusting behavior. The headmistress has her legs crossed during the episode.

Jagbajantis intete.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If she truly did what made her deserve such punishment then so be it. Big girl no dey for that one otherwise let her damn the consequences and jump the punishment.

Even she knows she deserves it thats why she obeyed. if you respect yourself, nobody will treat you anyhow
You are not the first idiot, and you won't be the last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.