Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) (45003 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by CaptainFM1: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2023
I like her humility though.

She's probably the only corper that truly serve Nigeria in recent years.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2023
She should kneel down because her years in tertiary institution is a waste since she does not know her rights.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2023
Two things are involved, it's either the corp member is guilty of a serious offense or she's probably a timid person, introvert.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Dennisochampa: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
This one na useless Corp member.
She nor just know herself.
Na the woman suppose knee down for me not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Choski78(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
Keypad warriors, every one is venting, what if the girl went on her knees to beg her propretress for linearly on the subject matter
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by abes(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
The more you look.... This doesn't look like the proprietress asking the corper to kneel down, but rather, the corper asking for forgiveness or begging the proprietress.
Anyway, agenda must agend.

3 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Khafsun: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If she truly did what deserves such punishment then so be it. Big girl no dey for that one otherwise let her damn the consequences and jump the punishment.

Even she knows she deserves it thats why she obeyed. if you respect yourself, nobody will treat you anyhow
Your mumu too much

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by phkka1(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
No matter what happens, this is dehumanizing for NYSC personnel. Government should set a limit of punishment for employers of youth core members.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Tommydare(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2023
I will never do shit like that even if na my sate governor.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2023
She's a useless corper she knows nothing..
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by IPDGP: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2023
From the conversation, is not the proprietress that asked her to knee but upon realizing her mistake and know that she is at fault.
Shes doing that so the woman can easily forgive her.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Daystar7: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If she truly did what deserves such punishment then so be it. Big girl no dey for that one otherwise let her damn the consequences and jump the punishment.

Even she knows she deserves it thats why she obeyed. if you respect yourself, nobody will treat you anyhow

Learn how to keep shut, that way it 'll be hard to tell if you are wise or not. Dumb ass
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Mindlog: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

What did she do to warrant kneeling down as punishment? That is bullying not discipline.

I know that is a public school and more is still coming from that incident.

The corper is timid...well dem never born person when go expect me to kneel down as part of disciplinary action.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Khafsun: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue
Al-amin Musa
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by OBALUJONES: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Nah under age or omo get inside dey worry the corner,no matter what the corper done wrong, highest the proprietress will say she doesn't want her again,not that she will asked the lady to kneel down, anyway, I don't blame the proprietress, nah immaturity dey worry the corper, nah only penis dey Sabi, common sense no dey their head. how e take graduate sef. dis kind corper, if you check very well, non of her family fit control her.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Think about it deeply. The corper must have done something really terrible to be degraded like this.
I trust myself sha oooo. If you like, threaten me extension or whatever, me and you don enter one trouser be that. But I will never be caught idling or shirking in my responsibilities to give you this chance

Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Justicemy8(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2023
she must have done something bad and voluntrilly knelt by herself to ask for forgiveness, read the full story and not sensational headlines and incomplete video

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2023
I go slap hell out of that woman...what effrontery
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)

A joke?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Corper wey dey kneel down like this...

Na suegbe ooo na pako ooo.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2023
And she did ! Sorry a majority of Nigerians are cowards. The woman dey craze ?!

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2023
People shud always think be4 conclusion on any thing they see on social media . The vedio was cut so it did not start from the beginning and we don't know how it ended. From the conversation it look like the corper messed up and nobody asked her to knee down but she did that voluntarily as a yoruba lady to show she is remorseful abt wat happened
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by NAC1666: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)
She wants to trend.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2023
Mindlog:

What did she do to warrant kneeling down as punishment? That is bullying not discipline.

I know that is a public school and more is still coming from that incident.

The corper is timid...well dem never born person when go expect me to kneel down as part of disciplinary action.

LoL.. na Dem Sabi. Dem too do.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2023
Dennisochampa:
This one na useless Corp member.
She nor just know herself.
Na the woman suppose knee down for me not the other way round

Na the owner of the school suppose kneel down for you say wetin happen? undecided
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by badoh(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2023
This can't be real. Who recorded this and posted it?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!
I blame the corps member who does not know her right as a corps member. This is rubbish.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by yerilistik: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
One question i want to ask, who was doing the recording undecided ?
Doesn't look real.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by 90dbest: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
The way Nigerians overate and hype this corper uniform, you begin to wonder what value youth services add to their lives. So ordinary youth corper is too big to kneel down if found guilty of serious offence. No wonder they bow and scrape to politicians who stole their future rather than whooping their ass, because to them politicians are too big to be flogged. Nigeria's educated folks are hypocritical cowards.

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
IPDGP:
From the conversation, is not the proprietress that asked her to knee but upon realizing her mistake and know that she is at fault.
Shes doing that so the woman can easily forgive her.

I said it that even the lady knows that she deserves to kneel down otherwise I don't see what will make an adult kneel down like that.
Daystar7:

Learn how to keep shut, that way it 'll be hard to tell if you are wise or not. Dumb ass
Stop eating your flesh. If you can't comprehend, ask questions. Otondo. Na them.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Zico5(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
This girl na mumu o. I remember when I served about 18 years ago. The respect I was getting from the school owners no be here. They were even afraid I might leave at any time. This can only happen to u as a corper if u don't know ur worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.