Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) (45002 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Justice6279(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Does this lady knows what it means to be a Corp member or she is kneeling down out of respect...?

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
All these Corp members that went to Mushrooms Universities and Polytechnics.

Check well, she graduated with Pass.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by komzy589(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
ahnie:
The corp member is a disgrace to Nigerians as a whole.
This is one of the reasons I don't like working for anybody.
Any sensible person will not comment on this half baked story like you’re doing.
What if she was caught stealing and has to choose between kneeling down or being handed over to the police!

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ten06:
She do not know herself. I wonder if this one did not use sorting to go through school

Exactly, sorting graduate everywhere, dump headed

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Useless girl. See how she go use her mumu to disgrace our NYSC

I never see money buy normal outing clothes finish, you tell me say you dey sell night wears.

Where I dey go for night??🙄
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Timothy89(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
komzy589:

Na childishness dey worry you. You don’t even know the whole story and you’re running your mouth.
What if your wise babe was caught stealing and asked to make a choice between kneeling down or being handed over to the police!
I doubt if you even have a girlfriend sef😕

just look at this paramecium using me to learn words, I dont know the story, so I should have write my post basically on this your foolish assumption

I blame the surgeon that work last on your brain, they should have just leave you to run mad rather than this semi madness you're allowed to be displaying here

so by your assumption she stole and she was asked to chose between kneeling down or been handed over to the police? grin

the person you inherited your foolishness from must be highly dumb
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
What kind of dumb kids do we have in schools and nysc this days.

I never see that person. I never.

What Effrontery.
I personally don't believe she was asked to kneel down.
I think she did sth bad and was expressively begging for it. It could be sth da could put her in trouble or even get her sanctioned by d commission if d proprietress makes a report...

My thought, she knelt down herself.

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Afonja007: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
What did yoruba people enjoy more in this kneeling and prostrating biko?just to enjoy dominance over your fellow their human,ordinary coper they sent to you you have turned her to house maid,when arabs mistreat nigerian maids in saudi arabia or Qatar we shout racism
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Jughead29: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Despite the useless structure building called school nd how much is she even paying..... This is a clear indication of how their staffs are being treated.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Dennisochampa: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobicove:

Na the owner of the school suppose kneel down for you say wetin happen? undecided
So me wen be corper na im suppose knee down
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
A whole Nigeria, kneeling down for a proprietress... Damn! angry
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by haphizz57(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Depend on the kind crime she commite
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
The said Corp member is a fool...
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bfly:
Dont blame the propietress instead blame the corps member. She might have commitd an offence outside of that uniform that warrant kneeling down..

Even if headmaster steal and dem catch am he must kneel down.
You're slow
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by kinkydude: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
For this nonsense school? E never jam werey corper wey go knack am akpako.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Miracle2020:
she might have committed a serious crime that she doesn't want it to go out.
Even Obasanjo kneel down to beg Atiku in 2023. Therefore, anybody can kneel down and beg for forgiveness.

Obasanjo kneel down to beg Atiku in 2023 as in how🙄🙄 When🤨🤨
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by DestinyNigga: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Me sef wey dey behave like king during my time. I no send anybody then grin grin
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cantonese:

Somewhere in the SW.

A very disgusting behavior. The headmistress has her legs crossed during the episode.

Jagbajantis intete.
Yes, most likely South West...Really irritating to watch angry
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by NnamdiN: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is why you should raise confident children.
If she was bold enough to refuse, the disrespect would never occur again.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by kissval1388: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
If that corp member understand the Worth of that Khaki, she won't kneel...
Khaki wey soldiers and even Police they respect... I remember traveling with just my NySc face cap... See as Soldiers and police dey hail me...
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by tivity101: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse becomes inevitable. So sad that it has gotten to this level. Oya NYSC over to una
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Keeneling down is a sign that you are humble, meek and good mannered. Is not that deep jere..Nigeria and proud
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!
what will You do about it?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
It's written on PPA letter that a corps member should be treated like a staff of the organization, now let's be honest, can an organization management tell the staff to kneel down? This is why I don't like NYSC. It’s no more funny 😄
you no see banker kneel down for governor? Thirties Nigeria o. Not America
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Joy2dworldxyz: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
What were u expecting when we keep having underaged graduates?
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
The Youth Corpers are idiot for kneeling down and should be punish more for their stupidity.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by komzy589(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Timothy89:

just look at this paramecium using me to learn words, I dont know the story, so I should have write my post basically on this your foolish assumption

I blame the surgeon that work last on your brain, they should have just leave you to run mad rather than this semi madness you're allowed to be displaying here

so by your assumption she stole and she was asked to chose between kneeling down or been handed over to the police? grin

the person you inherited your foolishness from must be highly dumb
Well you can insult all you want. It tells the kinda person you are.
I only told you not to make senseless comments on a half baked story.

Topic: A Youth Corper asked to kneel down by a School Proprietress.
You: Oh my God! She’s a fxxl.

Use your brain my friend.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Versal: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
When they tell them to allow their children to
mature before going to the university, they will say
"get behind me"
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ola9ja(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
I don't believe this......
we need to know the whole story, it is possible that the proprietress said she would reject her or report her to LGI or ZI and she fell to her knees pleading, please don't always believe what people post on social media without inquisition or proper findings.

I stand to be corrected with facts and not emotional blackmail

press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ola9ja(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
I don't believe this......
we need to know the whole story, it is possible that the proprietress said she would reject her or report her to LGI or ZI and she fell to her knees pleading, please don't always believe what people post on social media without inquisition or proper findings.

I stand to be corrected with facts and not emotional blackmail.

900warriorz:
I'd give the woman a big middle finger while screaming the words...what affront angry

I never see the person, you cant fit..it couldn't be. Say one kpako school proprietress go tell me make I kneel down during my service days grin

I show my Li, Zi and Club Matrons them shege cheesy The only Club president wey no do CDS Project grin
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Miracle2020: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

Obasanjo kneel down to beg Atiku in 2023 as in how🙄🙄 When🤨🤨
so you don't know?
Atiku refused to be his VP in 2003 and decided to that he is going to contest for president himself. Knowing very well the power of the northern votes, Obasanjo run to Atiku with the help of powerful northern politicians. He knelt and beg Atiku not to contest with a promise that he will support Atiku to be president in 2007. That is the beginning of their fight.
Sorry I mean 2003 not 2023.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Madeu(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
One of The dark side of Yoruba culture. Paying too much reverence to elders. You can't challenge them even when they are wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.