Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. (17852 Views)

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Frenzyboy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marriage is sweet

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by christejames(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
I am ready for marriage cool

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Machinegun91(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Don't seek advice from married men

Some of them are useless like Hamas

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Raylight2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

I would have open the comments to all, both married men and women but it’s only a man that can give a definite answer because ……. (I don’t have to spell it out) grin
Who closed the comments ? Abi we only decided to respect your decision.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by CJStarz: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you feel good about her,marry her.
Glad she has a positive impact on you but at the same time,pray for Grace not to derail because the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by safarifarms(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
I'm happily married.

People say you should marry someone who has attributes/character that is opposite of you, they say by that you will compliment each other. I'll say, that is a recipe for disaster.

You should marry someone who ticks most of your list (no one can tick all), and also has a lot in common with you. That way you'll have less cause for strife, arguments and strife.

I've had a few misunderstandings with my wife of about 9 years but never had a heated argument, talk less of a fight.

We have a lot in common and hold similar perspective in most things.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Charsso77: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
In as much as the question is for married people alone but i will still give my honest opinion about the issue because i once find myself in same scenario the reality is your mind is connected to her and there is a genuine interest and that is why the urge to fornicate with another lady might disappear in you
phorget:
There is a time in a man's life that he feels he has found the right one, there would also come a time when you'll question your decisions.

No man or woman will ever find the whole percentage in a single individual but whenever you feel a particular individual has ticked many of your boxes then that individual becomes the right one...

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by NewDea4: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:
Please if you are not married, I don’t need your comment. If you are a single father, don’t comment either, if you are a divorcee, please save your strength. Only a happily married man should comment.

I have a question to ask, and I need a very good answer,

What qualities made you pick the woman you are married to?

Why I asked this question is, I used to think you must look out for your preferred qualities in a woman to qualify her for marriage.

Is it just the qualities or the impact those qualities are having on you?

I have been seeing a woman for some months now. I must confess that since I met her, the urge to fornicate has completely disappeared. I used to be a serial womanizer and fornicator. Everything is changing at a very fast rate and for the first time since I have been praying and fasting for changes in this regard, I am very much satisfied with my new found will power.

Is this one of the signs of the qualities a woman possesses or am I getting matured or etc etc?

But The idea of me getting matured is flawed because even married men young and old get married and still cheat with numerous women.

Sorry for the many questions! I just need answers to help me understand why I have started ignoring other women advances and sex invite. This is unlike me but don’t get it wrong, it’s my number one prayer being answered.

Maybe she done use tohtoh water cook vegetable for you
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Oxfordgrade: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
All I can say is, marriage is sweet when you married the right woman. My obsession then was physical beauty and God granted that wish. Omo! Just look beyond physical beauty oh it get why. We're doing fine, with a beautiful daughter like her mum.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Faposky95: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marriage is what by definition to you...?
Make it a real assessment......and the likes....
However, the honour to do it must guide you.
The maturity comes with it.
Also, the golden Rule.
She'll lose some of those values but stay as you promised
It's all good
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Solitechworld(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:
Please if you are not married, I don’t need your comment. If you are a single father, don’t comment either, if you are a divorcee, please save your strength. Only a happily married man should comment.

Why I asked this question is, I used to think you must look out for your preferred qualities in a woman to qualify her for marriage.

I have been seeing a woman for some months now. I must confess that since I met her, the urge to fornicate has completely disappeared. I used to be a serial womanizer and fornicator. Everything is changing at a very fast rate and for the first time since I have been praying and fasting for changes in this regard, I am very much satisfied with my new found will power.

Is this one of the signs of the qualities a woman possesses or am I getting matured or etc etc?

But The idea of me getting matured is flawed because even married men young and old get married and still cheat with numerous women.

Sorry for the many questions! I just need answers to help me understand why I have started ignoring other women advances and sex invite. This is unlike me but don’t get it wrong, it’s my number one prayer being answered.

Marriage? Hmmmmmm...
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by africanusvu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

,i was in exact situation u described,when that opportunity occurred 14yrs ago,i didn't mis it, today,i have the best wife on earth, happy family, bro,go for her immediately

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Timothy89(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
I was in a serious relationship when I met my married wife, but there was a day I and my ex then were walking together and a guy approach her, do you know this yeye girl left me attending to him. she later apologized that is because she doesn't know how to snub, I forgive her and we continue the relationship even though the relationship ended that very moment she left me to gave a stranger audience

I and my wife were friends and when a man approached her while we walked together one day, she ignored him, I asked him why because we were just friends, she replied it's a total disrespect to you when I grant another man attention while standing with you

her loyalty to a very poor broke guy while in sch beat me, she's after the future and building with me

loyalty
maturity
mentality of building together with her man

note: I deflowered her at the age of 26yrs with persuasion. I got a Gold, no regret ever since we graduated from friendship to marriage

11 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Olaolex: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benekkk:
When I was getting married, I told myself one truth - what’s good for the goose is sauce for the gander I.e. I wasn’t going to expect from my life partner a standard that I couldn’t hold myself up to, no hypocrisy.
I didn’t even really look at her physical statistics because I was more interested in her mind. (The beauty I noticed in a woman was always the eyes - the window to the soul).
We’re still happily married after 30 years. I think it’s because I became a Christian.
Wow! I love this sir. God will continue to bless your family sir.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wawelexy:
You are taking a recess bro, you will resume after a while.

😀😀😀
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by occfx: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

Listen bro, sex is important but it's not number 1. But make sure you have sex and she enjoys you with loud moan. Make sure she wants to have sex with you all the time if not learn new tactics to make her come back for more. In fact a woman should love you more even if you dont love her at all, you are good to go.

She must love other people children, one of the good signs of a mother.

She is a good cook or she likes cooking.

These are the three qualities that made me marry my own. No regrets

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Okpokpo09: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Please how old are you Because your question sound like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by jamesversion: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:
Please if you are not married, I don’t need your comment. If you are a single father, don’t comment either, if you are a divorcee, please save your strength. Only a happily married man should comment. .

Based on the content of your post, a serial fornicator like me deserve a say, because you’re in my field. Do you what it takes to sleep with over 500 ladies this year alone and counting, giving the harsh economy?

I feel disenfranchised.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by GoldenJAT(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
I am not married, but I once dated a girl within indulge in sex with her! Guess what! I didn't and never loved her, and that translated into me not feeling any sexual towards her.
Double check yourself!! A woman can still be a bad woman, without liking or yearning for sex.
Other things should be taken into consideration.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by being(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why do u think it's not your prayers that is being answered albeit coinciding with d arrival of d beloved lady?
Ask & it shall be given unto you!
So you prayed, God answered-- period... not much to do woth the lady except she preached to you.
Carcholce:

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by SmilingImabong: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
kiss
Breast and yansh shall pass away but peace of mind
from a lady and respect shall remain forever.
My son go for who have respect for you and gives you the peace of mind that you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oyindidi:
I stated the fact and you know it. Nothing like carrying the women along

You win, can you rest now grin
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Olaolex: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I won't lie, I married my wife so she could help in adjusting my then way of life.
She's so spiritual and me? Na Nafdac Approved Fornicator grin
Bro, I studied her for 7years + and I just knew that I needed someone like her in my life if not na express I dey. Glad I did and I will say that's the best decision I have made in my life. Almost 18years in marriage now grin

I pray yours too will be the same

God will continue to bless your home sir.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Kingjbase: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Judging people already like you're perfect man. You have no experience to judge people on their marriage issues

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Ade1177: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
safarifarms:
I'm happily married.

People say you should marry someone who has attributes/character that is opposite of you, they say by that you will compliment each other. I'll say, that is a recipe for disaster.

You should marry someone who ticks most of your list (no one can tick all), and also has a lot in common with you. That way you'll have less cause for strife, arguments and strife.

I've had a few misunderstandings with my wife of about 9 years but never had a heated argument, talk less of a fight.

We have a lot in common and hold similar perspective in most things.

Mine is similar

Although not married
Thinking about it

We compliment each other

But when there's fight
It's always heated and bad

We've broken up so many times and back together
All because we're too alike

But I feel because it's dating its still okay

Marriage is different

Hence I belive men should marry ladies way below their level

And women should Marry men way above their level

To maintain respect in the marriage

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by spiSeyi: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
OP is a mumu man grin grin when she enters your house your lost urge will reappear cool. 90% of married men become too tired of their wives after a few months of marriage because 9ja women become worse in everything that made you marry them in the first place angry
Men who remain faithful in marriage are doing so not because of their wives but because they fear and respect God.
If dating your so-called babe made you lose the urge to fornicate then it's temporary because your babe will change as soon as she gets what she wants (marriage)
Love still dey shag OP what a SIMPle man, he fell for an evening newspaper chameleon game, OP babe needs to settle down hence she is playing good girlgrin
My advice for you SIMP is to test her by telling her that you just lost your job and you are returning to your village, I am 90% sure that you will back to Nland to sing a different song cool

7 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by TheBillyonaire: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
1. If the parents of a woman are happily married and are together, then there is a strong possibility that she is already prequalified for a healthy marriage.

2. But look out for other programming like social media - if she is not addicted to social media, does not take her phone too seriously, then you have got a good choice.

3. Her spiritual life and interest in pleasing her maker is cardinal in making a choice.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by kevwemike: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

I would have open the comments to all, both married men and women but it’s only a man that can give a definite answer because ……. (I don’t have to spell it out) grin
people that supposed to give u good answers to ur question u said they should not talk, they would have been in best position bços dey no wat dey saw first b4 quiting maybe wat dey saw is wat u are seeing now. Enjoy ur day.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by LAW2577: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
i have answered in one trend sometimes ago.
A lady that loves you for who you are, cares about you. She get jealous when she sees other girls and their text messages and she can cook and you are satisfied with the food.
She can clean your house and wash your clothes and is doing something; either has a hand- work or working, have a good character, does not keep friends any how, God fearing. and has a good upbringing.
She knows how to handle money, she must be accountable with money, she returns your change, must be educate; can read and write and communicate in English.
No woman is perfect, and you must be ready to support her and train her to your needs or class.
Women are cross you, look for a cross you can carry.
don't compromise in what you want in a lady, do not pretend, reveal your true self in all facet.
God and True Love and Truth are the foundation of any successful marriage.
Prayer helps a lot.
Do not accept what you will accept in marriage while you are dating, date before marriage to know your partner very well before marriage at least for a year.
My wife cares about me than i care about myself.
Money will come and go, God and love will keep you going to weather the storms of life.
Develop each other, take time to listen to each other.
Marriage is sweet, and with the right partner, you cannot live alone in your time and with finance too.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Gabbriell: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Raylight2:

Who closed the comments ? Abi we only decided to respect your decision.

grin grin grin grin vawulence fellow
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Burgerlomo: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Can we former married men say something too or we are not allowed

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by willian10: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wawelexy:
You are taking a recess bro, you will resume after a while.
Lmfao, association of olosho male chapter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.