Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. (17832 Views)

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by agbolahan1991(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
You are just inlove with her
Realistically, Everyone in a particular phase in life falls in love
Qualities of getting married or loving a woman differs from one man to another
Some might be her virtuousness, physique or speech etc
Mind you all the love and affection u both have for each other will die someday coz love is not enough in a marriage
A man and a woman need to be fully committed to the marriage coz all that attracted u to her or made her love u too will fade away
Commitment keeps the marriage boiling and don’t fall for the body
Fall for the soul coz the soul will never die while still alive
Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by adioolayi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

What qualities made you pick the woman you are married to?

Why I asked this question is, I used to think you must look out for your preferred qualities in a woman to qualify her for marriage.

Is it just the qualities or the impact those qualities are having on you?

I have been seeing a woman for some months now. I must confess that since I met her, the urge to fornicate has completely disappeared. I used to be a serial womanizer and fornicator. Everything is changing at a very fast rate and for the first time since I have been praying and fasting for changes in this regard, I am very much satisfied with my new found will power.

Dear Op,
The conscious will to change all by yourself towards this your lady is a very good sign. Nothing happens on its own...you must have been greatly influenced by her subtle attitudes..which obviously are positive ones.

No relationship is perfect, but the will to bend our character, traits, old ways to suit eachother is a very good sign you can get along very well

I wish you the very best as you get to know eachother further.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Benekkk: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
;
Carcholce:

30 years? shocked

I have to stop engaging banters on this forum because we have elders here. Thank you very much for this response sir!
grin
Just be yourself always - treat others as you would like to be treated. I have never responded to insults or wisecracks on Nairaland.
And I got married in my twenties!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by emmabest2000(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:
Please if you are not married, I don’t need your comment. If you are a single father, don’t comment either, if you are a divorcee, please save your strength. Only a happily married man should comment.

I have a question to ask, and I need a very good answer,

Why I asked this question is, I used to think you must look out for your preferred qualities in a woman to qualify her for marriage.

I have been seeing a woman for some months now. I must confess that since I met her, the urge to fornicate has completely disappeared. I used to be a serial womanizer and fornicator. Everything is changing at a very fast rate and for the first time since I have been praying and fasting for changes in this regard, I am very much satisfied with my new found will power.

Is this one of the signs of the qualities a woman possesses or am I getting matured or etc etc?

But The idea of me getting matured is flawed because even married men young and old get married and still cheat with numerous women.

Sorry for the many questions! I just need answers to help me understand why I have started ignoring other women advances and sex invite. This is unlike me but don’t get it wrong, it’s my number one prayer being answered.

Dude it has nothing to do with you being or growing mature
It is simple that you are not sexual attracted to her and believe me it is a red flag
Because you might wife her and end up flucking outside with other women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Benekkk: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Olaolex:
Wow! I love this sir. God will continue to bless your family sir.
Amen. And yours too!
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Elxandre(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I won't lie, I married my wife so she could help in adjusting my then way of life.
She's so spiritual and me? Na Nafdac Approved Fornicator grin
Bro, I studied her for 7years + and I just knew that I needed someone like her in my life if not na express I dey. Glad I did and I will say that's the best decision I have made in my life. Almost 18years in marriage now grin

I pray yours too will be the same

Honest question. No judgments.
You still dey fornicate?
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Johnson5258: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Well, it's good you are changing but you need to completely change because she is also giving you her best now that marriage has not happened but may slack after marriage, so it's now a function of your personality to determine whether you will continue to love or seek solace in another woman. You have to be determined to be in a blissful marriage. Myself and my wife courted for just 7 months and we married but I dated another lady for 6 years and we were friends for 4 years before we started dating, only for her to pull the trigger on my chest after her final paper that she doesn't see any future with me, there was no cheating at all, so I moved on without resentment to give my love to who deserves it. It is your personal decision bro, anything can change along the line, will your believe system still hold? Be sure of yourself first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by prolifik83(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:
Please if you are not married, I don’t need your comment. If you are a single father, don’t comment either, if you are a divorcee, please save your strength. Only a happily married man should comment.

Is this one of the signs of the qualities a woman possesses or am I getting matured or etc etc?

But The idea of me getting matured is flawed because even married men young and old get married and still cheat with numerous women.

Sorry for the many questions! I just need answers to help me understand why I have started ignoring other women advances and sex invite. This is unlike me but don’t get it wrong, it’s my number one prayer being answered.
PEACE OF MIND. SHE GAVE ME THAT.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by lomprico(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

You are in love that's why.

Once you starts losing lover for her, the womanizing resumes.

So, keep loving her.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Munzy14(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
safarifarms:
I'm happily married.

People say you should marry someone who has attributes/character that is opposite of you, they say by that you will compliment each other. I'll say, that is a recipe for disaster.

You should marry someone who ticks most of your list (no one can tick all), and also has a lot in common with you. That way you'll have less cause for strife, arguments and strife.

I've had a few misunderstandings with my wife of about 9 years but never had a heated argument, talk less of a fight.

We have a lot in common and hold similar perspective in most things.
Words on marble..Opposite character in a partner is a ticking time bomb!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by fatosky1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

Another definite answer I am looking for! This right here is what I think I am experiencing! “The positive impact to end an addiction”

Mr Mike, please take the mic and answer this important question. Are you saying she’s the right one? embarassed
I am not Mr. Mike but I believed the answer you seek lies within you. I will try to assist with some clues that will aid your decision.
Are you always at peace with your partner no matter the number of hours or you stay together in a day. You enjoy each other's company, no angeer or foul words against the other party.
Are you compatible in varieties of areas too- educational background, socially, economically - are both of you earning weekly or monthly to start a family. Not one party working himself out to provide for the home.
Religious wise- Are you of the same faith or can for the sake of love follow the other to the place to serve God because a family that pray together stays together.
Common vision or goal- You must share some common goals or vision where you want your family to be in 5, 7 or 10 years and should be ready to work together to achieve these goals.
Example I got my first car after marrying for 2 years, house after 7 years, many other advancement within 10 years .
I pray the good Lord will guide you in making the right decision.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by pongwa(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

you are going through a phase change. It most likely has nothing to do with your woman.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Bettergoat: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
30Years. Senior man Twale.!!!

Benekkk:
When I was getting married, I told myself one truth - what’s good for the goose is sauce for the gander I.e. I wasn’t going to expect from my life partner a standard that I couldn’t hold myself up to, no hypocrisy.
I didn’t even really look at her physical statistics because I was more interested in her mind. (The beauty I noticed in a woman was always the eyes - the window to the soul).
We’re still happily married after 30 years. I think it’s because I became a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Gboom: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
@Op
I think you are experiencing the mystery in the power of love.
It took a while before my wife agreed to date me before we got married. I saw some qualities in her which was very hard to see in other girls I dated before. I was not disappointed because we weathered some storms and overcome and today we are successful in our doings
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Benekkk: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hideaki:
Imagine eating ogbono soup for many years and not tasting other soups

That's what it's like when you don't scoop other chicks

Op by the time you're married, you'll start from where you stopped
Not even true. Marital love is miles apart from casual sex. It’s the greatest thing you can ever experience. Even when madam is forming drama the anticipation makes the experience better when you win her over. Marriage doesn’t end the chase - it’s only the beginning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Exceed15: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Keep your marriage fantasies or whatever picture you have . When you enter marriage proper you open a new book you v never read before.. People change. Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Deogratiasfx: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

30 years? shocked

I have to stop engaging banters on this forum because we have elders here. Thank you very much for this response sir!

I tell u.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by oyebolaidris: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Enjoy the moment, reality beckons.

Meanwhile, I think there's something about your new woman, hold her, e get why.

Be also reminded that marriage is different from courtship, be mentally prepared.

Good luck
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

Compartibility.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by mariahAngel(f): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benekkk:
Not even true. Marital love is miles apart from casual sex. It’s the greatest thing you can ever experience. Even when madam is forming drama the anticipation makes the experience better when you win her over. Marriage doesn’t end the chase - it’s only the beginning!

I love that.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oh. You're growing up, ba? Why are you specifically barring some group of men from commenting? I would think they'd be in the best place to advise you on what to do seeing as you used to be one of those young men.

You badmouthed women and made degrading comments about them, while being a redpilled guy and contributed to other people's threads on where they were seeking for an advice...you literally were a voice in the pool of hate posts again women, but now you are in want of a clear, balanced view free of bitterness and whatnot (expecting what you've not given). You want a nice meal of sensibility after you've spoiled the broth of public commentary and cooked nonsense in the kitchen of misogyny.

There are many of your kind I've seen. Spread dangerous narrative and ride on the wave of hating women thinking you're an invincible Dorian Gray. But na feminists una go dey threaten with settling down and life humbling them everytime.

You're a man that marriage doesn't benefit, so wagwan now?

And you're regular visitor at the infamous redpill thread; why didn't you take this matter to them? You don't trust your bros' judgments? Aren't you an authority on humans', especially women's, behaviour?

Now you want the advice of men that you've branded as simps (i.e., happily married to their wives) at other times?

Whoo would have thunk!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Hotguy27: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

One of the signs of a woman you would like to marry is that when you are with her you will not desire so easily to meet another woman.
Again, if she says she won't want s3x until she is married, you will notice that you can endure.

Personality of a woman can also attract a man to settle down with her. When you see a good woman, you don't need magic to tell that she is good especially when you have always been meeting baddies before her.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Alade2005: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
For you to have relatives happy married life , you need to understand your partner personality trait and also be a tolerance attitude
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by phkka1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
The only thing that can keep marriage together are

1. Love for each other
2. Respect for each other
3. Communication
4. Being faithful
5. Respecting each other's opinion

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by lifenajeje(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
When I was dating I had specs ..

Bum shots wearing mini skirt wearing ..skinny jeans ..nails ..backside , front side ..facial smile ..conversationist ..clubbing etc ..attractive ..beautiful ..

The most beautiful girl I dated I don't know why I was not really interested in her . She comes to visit like 20 times before I return the visit just once

She always laugh when ever she is around me ..

..she was a very decent girl ..to the extent if other girls come looking for me my neighbours tell them am.not around ..

Let me say a bit about her

She is as dazzling as the sun , her smile was infectious ..she is cool ..born again ..We never heard sex ( maybe that was y I wansnt so interested )..
Or God kept me away from her ..she is married and goes out for evangelical outreaches now ..

With her beauty she saw my friend's mum coming back from the market at our bus stop during one of her visits ..

She collected the tubers of yam.bounded together and carried it on her head

See as people dey look fine girl wey dey well dressed. Carry yam for head .

The girl I thought would eventually end up with was not facially beautiful ..she was the shortest girlfriend but I never get bored around her .

If u see where we chat with out 3310 Nokia u will think we are using Android ..she was a good conversationist with intelligent and funny discussions ..

Those times of midnight call if u call me na waste of time as every knows u I would be talking to her from 11.55 pm to 4:30 am..

I will follow her to Badagry to.maje 1 million braids

We tried lots of stuffs sexually ..

Like play we seprated.

The lady I finally got married to..

The first day I saw her instantly me tell myself this is my beloved wife in who. I am well pleased ..

She was in over flowing long skirt
Body was covered head to toe ..

I could not stop thinking of her face ..just remembered her smile ..lol she had that hairstyle they call feathers ..

Can't explain what struck me but looking back after 12 years of marriage and blessed with 3 kids all I can sày is she is my strength in arrears am weak while I am.her strength in the arrears she is weak ..

We have weathered storms together

I still can't phantom y I married her .

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp 07038149252

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by zyzxx(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

What qualities madeou pick the woman you are married to?

If you are looking for your answer physically you won't get it
There are some people that carries some grace of God that if you walk with them some addiction will dry off same way sickness can dry off thru healing

So to a large extent you are enjoying grace from the woman you are with and don't take it for granted it is divine

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by rajiedreez: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Honestly I checked the stability in her home, that's one of the major reasons I decided to marry my wife. She had the qualities I desired coupled with the fact that I admire the type of family she was brought up in. Also because she wasn't from a broken home

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by zyzxx(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I won't lie, I married my wife so she could help in adjusting my then way of life.
She's so spiritual and me? Na Nafdac Approved Fornicator grin
Bro, I studied her for 7years + and I just knew that I needed someone like her in my life if not na express I dey. Glad I did and I will say that's the best decision I have made in my life. Almost 18years in marriage now grin

I pray yours too will be the same

hahah @ NAFDAC approved fornicator

You are indeed blessed sir

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by RALPHOW(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Your attitude is a sigb that you love her, however you need to be 100% sure that she will respect and be submissive.
If her attitude shows a sign of rebels in any form please leave her alone
Sit down and ask her a lot of genuine questions, likewise she too should do the same. Only marry if two of you are on the same page .

Also read at least two books on marriage and women before you conclude.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by CharleyBright(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Okay.
One of the most value virtue of a good wife is openness.
When I first met my wife, we were serving Corp members.
We use to take long walks.
She was open to talk about everything about herself, relationships, finances and family.
She was open to talk about even her deepest secrets.
So there was nothing I didn't know about her. That was Honesty that gave birth to trust.
So there was nothing anyone could come and tell me about her or her she didn't already told me.

Run away from women that too secretive.

Another virtue is intelligence.
Look out for intelligent lady. When u marry and intelligent woman communication is seamless and the relationship will be meaningful.
If u end up with an unintelligent woman, conversation will be dull. If she no sabi, she no sabi. And you go dey shalaye every now and then .
Besides when u marry an intelligent woman and u are intelligent too, you will understand yourselves better cos u will both have same mindset and perception.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by GboyegaD(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
For me, it was the fact that she came from a home and understood family dynamics (for me, this is very key).

She is very intelligent and could hold conversation in many different areas. I think I am very attracted to high cerebral people.

She is cool headed, respectful (I am too as I prefer giving only what I can take from others), loyal, and all good virtues I could think of.

We loved ourselves and it was obvious to both parties. We are willing to accommodate one another thus, I felt we will be able to reconcile our differences and we always have.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:
OP you are sick in the head. Instead of you to tell us to work so hard and become billionaires in dollars, you are talking about the poverty disadvantage of marrying more than one wife. The king in your village is a foolish king. A king without wisdom!

The day I’m ready to settle down, I’ll get myself two women to marry and replicate the pictures you posted on the thread. Mark this comment!

Okay, I am here to help you mark it. This is just last year o. grin

Where's the second woman?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card / The Society And The Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.