Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. (17850 Views)

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by MICHEAL346(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Oyindidi:
I stated the fact and you know it. Nothing like carrying the women along

You still seem not to understand, in a relationship (a proper one at that, where the man is the head or leads) he must be ready to deliberately allow his woman to feel her useful roles in the home. This is a point where men decide what a woman knows how to do best or better. The reason is if you don't recognize such you might come up as if you're in a competition, which you try to avoid.

Now I can sense the angle you're coming from. The problem is you think men do this because they could be scared of loosing her, but no that's not true. For centuries men have learnt through some natural force how to train the woman they love to behave around and in their life. One of these techniques we have learnt in handling women matter is Control... Every human wants to feel in control that at least they have something in their control, if you take away that control they feel powerless and broken. Also if they are not giving the chance to exercise their duty in these areas they are going to start feeling as if they are not needed hence the reason why men allow their women to take some decisions.

I hope this little writing helps clarify and lightning up your understanding. But if not, you will understand and learn when the time is right.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by lagosrd: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2023
When you marry a bad woman the devil has succeeded in settling you . Trust me the signals will be there , you won't have bad dreams again, devil won't toment you again. You will have tranquility in heaven.

Bros, look right and look left before you cross.. make a list of the minimum standard you are expecting from a woman that you can cope with, putting sex in the last pecking order of the ladder.
Tribe/ religion

Family structure is came from
(Polygamy or otherwise)

Upbringing/ home training

Always note the kind of mother she has ( very important) if her mother is a disciplinarian, you're very luck , you will enjoy her investment.

Personal hygiene

Mannerism/ courtesy

Ability to manage when hard time comes.

Personal development/ educational level
And ability to take to correction.

Then sexual responsibility

However, prearriage or courtship pretence doesn't mean your eye no go see shege ooo, cos that specie are very unpredictable, they are maters in mood wing and you will also need a 1000% rechargeable patience and a look away lifestyle ooo, if you want to live long

Good luck , bon voyage
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Oyindidi(f): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2023
MICHEAL346:

You still seem not to understand, in a relationship (a proper one at that, where the man is the head or leads) he must be ready to deliberately allow his woman to feel her useful roles in the home. This is a point where men decide what a woman knows how to do best or better. The reason is if you don't recognize such you might come up as if you're in a competition, which you try to avoid.

Now I can sense the angle you're coming from. The problem is you think men do this because they could be scared of loosing her, but no that's not true. For centuries men have learnt through some natural force how to train the woman they love to behave around and in their life. One of these techniques we have learnt in handling women matter is Control... Every human wants to feel in control that at least they have something in their control, if you take away that control they feel powerless and broken. Also if they are not giving the chance to exercise their duty in these areas they are going to start feeling as if they are not needed hence the reason why men allow their women to take some decisions.

I hope this little writing helps clarify and lightning up your understanding. But if not, you will understand and learn when the time is right.
Yes
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by BRATISLAVA: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Lol cheesy.

Hope you're good? Chilling and enjoying life, huh?

grin

I'm okay. Once more, welcome back. We've not been entertained your intellectual spars with our resident logic holders. Hope it was just a ban that kept you away?

Prrrrreach, girrrrrrrrl.

grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
grin

I'm okay. Once more, welcome back. We've not been entertained your intellectual spars with our resident logic holders. Hope it was just a ban that kept you away?

Prrrrreach, girrrrrrrrl.

grin

Lol. Thank you.

Abeg. They don't have any new thoughts and it gets repetitively boring sparring with them.

And unlike my earlier days here when I quote anybody anyhow anyway I want, I'm trying to limit how much I quote them nowadays because it'll encourage their trolling/disrespect.

Uh, yeah. It was a ban that primarily kept me away from here.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by razible5384(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Charsso77:
In as much as the question is for married people alone but i will still give my honest opinion about the issue because i once find myself in same scenario the reality is your mind is connected to her and there is a genuine interest and that is why the urge to fornicate with another lady might disappear in you
for now bah? It will come later when u eventually have her...
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Chinny024(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Admin should pin this post for others to read and contribute
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Brandiebird: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
I’m late to this party but I think you’re generally just older and maturing. I don’t think it’s got much to do with who you’re with but rather where you are. You’re in control of yourself and that’s what a man does when he’s mastered himself. You know your self and what you’re capable of doing. I wouldn’t attribute that to anyone else but yourself and your growth.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by DonroxyII: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2023
stevups:

First and foremost, thank God for your life. That woman seems to be your bus/stop. Before I got married, each time I saw a woman the first thing on my mind was to get down under her pant, but when I met my wife there was no that urge at all. Although we stayed away from each other to avoid fornication. When I eventually got married to her, it was a lovely experience. To be honest many challenges came but God made us to triumph over them. A quick one, I don't use ring, my wife has lost her ring too, but I discovered that I do not have urge for any lady again. Sometimes work takes me away from home more than three months at a go, but I always find joy in the bossom of my wife alone. What I notice is that my wife and my baby take a larger percentage of me.. There's something I cherish most in my life which is loyalty. My wife is a paragon of loyalty. If she does any other bad attitude I used to overlook it because of her loyalty. When suffering comes I make sure that I enjoy 85% of it. Just to protect them. Hence marriage is for the rugged. If you are not dogged don't enter marriage because you will soon run out it. If you are ready, please grap your copy and sentence yourself.
God Bless You Soldier !
A Man is Incomplete Without "Fulfilled-Marriage" .... Nah !!!
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by DonroxyII: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
nosa2ekundayo:

Urge to knack other punna disappear ...Abi Na Wetin I de read so?

1. Tell us about your job and recent events threatening you there ....this one dey reduce libido.

2. Tell us about your financial income when you were womanizing and now....if now is lower....this one dey depreciate libido, make you dey fear skin to skin, marriage, club, womanizing ,etc

3. Let us know if this babe pass you for status,income, background etc well well....make we get clarification say you no de talk from a position of fear, or on Ur kneels...if Na your case be this, e fit streamline your libido

4. If you suspect say babe infect you too, please let us know....this can also frustrate a man's libido in like manner.

Just share your overall state of being so that we can know exactly how to approach the situation
Stop Projecting Yasef unto Others ... Some people can have billions without You Knowing & They are still keeping to the moral codes !

Some ain't even rich pass N10,000 Monthly & 5k is for Ol.osh.o .... N2k is for Arizona, N2k for Beer 🍺 .... N1k na for feeding & Na begging-Beggin e go do for food till next Month ....

Why their libido no low .....

Respect People's wishes.....
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by DonroxyII: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2023
grandstar:

I was born in the 70s and I have been called a "kid" and other senseless things. Some here are just very rude.
Na ihm dey make am sweet Na.... Old-Age is mental Devouring!

They are just making you feeling Younger grin ...

Welcome to Online Life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do? / 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra / My Ongoing Experience Recovering From My Wife's Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.