Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. (17858 Views)

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oyindidi:
Most of the married men wey you trust for answer na their women dey make the decisions. You for ask the women

No sexual attraction there, you may regret after marriage.
Must you talk?
Did you have to?
I bet you couldn't resist the urge not to disobey the OP's directives.
Majority of the topics you come across, you must see it as an avenue to do gender comparison and subtly pit one against the other. Nawa o.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by boldx(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Your time of visitation has come. Find out what that means.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by gracemelody: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
TODAYS AFFIRMATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PwLBQZs2I?si=1lN0rfAYSrQ__XDc
Affirmation for blessing and health
#affirmations #affirmationchallenge #affirmationoftheday #affirmationsdaily #affirm #IAM #health
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benekkk:
When I was getting married, I told myself one truth - what’s good for the goose is sauce for the gander I.e. I wasn’t going to expect from my life partner a standard that I couldn’t hold myself up to, no hypocrisy.
I didn’t even really look at her physical statistics because I was more interested in her mind. (The beauty I noticed in a woman was always the eyes - the window to the soul).
We’re still happily married after 30 years. I think it’s because I became a Christian.
You have lost
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I won't lie, I married my wife so she could help in adjusting my then way of life.
She's so spiritual and me? Na Nafdac Approved Fornicator grin
Bro, I studied her for 7years + and I just knew that I needed someone like her in my life if not na express I dey. Glad I did and I will say that's the best decision I have made in my life. Almost 18years in marriage now grin

I pray yours too will be the same

Mugu
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Elxandre:

Honest question. No judgments.
You still dey fornicate?
Not once after I got married. The last match I played was two days to my wedding cheesy
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by BreconHills(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oyindidi:
Most of the married men wey you trust for answer na their women dey make the decisions. You for ask the women

Did he say there was no attraction? Maybe I missed something.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you marry someone you’re afraid to lose, you won’t mess it up.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by ojun50(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
ANy woman or girl that pick call from different men avoid them
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
I was surprised too.
But yea growth is wonderful and we love to see it
Magnoliaa:
Oh. You're growing up, ba? Why are you specifically barring some group of men from commenting? I would think they'd be in the best place to advise you on what to do seeing as you used to be one of those young men.

You badmouthed women and made degrading comments about them, while being a redpilled guy and contributed to other people's threads on where they were seeking for an advice...you literally were a voice in the pool of hate posts again women, but now you are in want of a clear, balanced view free of bitterness and whatnot (expecting what you've not given). You want a nice meal of sensibility after you've spoiled the broth of public commentary and cooked nonsense in kitchen of misogyny.

There are many of your kind I've seen. Spread dangerous narrative and ride on the wave of hating women thinking you're an invincible Dorian Gray. But na feminists una go dey threaten with settling down and life humbling them everytime.

You're a man that marriage doesn't benefit, so wagwan now?

And you're regular visitor at the infamous redpill thread; why didn't you take this matter to them? You don't trust your bros' judgments? Aren't you an authority on humans', especially women's, behaviour?

Now you want the advice of men that you've branded as simps (i.e., happily married to their wives) at other times?

Whoo would have thunk!
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Okay, I am here to help you mark it. This is just last year o. grin

Where's the second woman?
🫣🤭
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by ravensckar(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Well, in my own case the very first thing that impressed me in my then girlfriend (turned wife) was her motherly love and care. I lost my mum when I was in Secondary school and since then I've been lonely as fvck. I've always felt like it's me against the world because no one truly gives a sh1t about me. Not until I met my wife though.

Funny enough, she didn't know that was what endeared her to me. The calls, the texts, the caring, the welfare, everything. I knew from that moment henceforth that she had to be the one. Up till this very moment, she still takes good care of me like a mother does and that's why I love her with all my life. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by APOPTOSIS: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
My 2 Kobo here:
Never marry a woman that never Loves you more

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Olaolex: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benekkk:
Amen. And yours too!
Amen o
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
cococandy:
I was surprised too.
But yea growth is wonderful and we love to see it

See, ehn. Because I nor get problem with change o or growing up. But for his likes, nah. The condescension and bile with which they speak about women is always so outstanding.

Mtcheeeewwww.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Aguogba(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

30 years? shocked

I have to stop engaging banters on this forum because we have elders here. Thank you very much for this response sir!
Ok naa grin
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by rastamouse: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Preservedfish:

I married my woman because she was not the typical average woman , she was affectionate , passionate and loved me .

Because of my wife I quit drinking and frequent visits to beer parlour, I'm currently on a self therapy from womanising .

She was forgiving and caring even after I did certain things that make a woman divorce or separate.

Are we married to the same woman? How come you are describing my wife? shocked shocked
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by mt77: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
You've started receiving answers to your prayers.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Silentgroper(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hideaki:
Imagine eating ogbono soup for many years and not tasting other soups

That's what it's like when you don't scoop other chicks

Op by the time you're married, you'll start from where you stopped

Nope ..

By the time you're married ... You halt that shiit....

Fornicate nw and never after marriage...
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

See, ehn. Because I nor get problem with change o or growing up. But for his likes, nah. The condescension and bile with which they speak about women is always so outstanding.

Mtcheeeewwww.

Well give him two weeks and see if he doesn’t return to his old ways when he’s in the midst of his bros.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
A thread like this, is supposed to come up on weekends. Because nairaland on weeks days are populated with the wrong set of people (jobless, yahoo, undergraduates, uncouth young adults). The few sensible/matures ones are active mostly on weekends..

yes ooo younglionken
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Karnice600: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

Your last statement doesn’t make sense. What’s you are actually saying is, I am pretending just to get married to this lady?

What you’re not feeling may be connected to that lady. Habits are not crispy crackers that break by mere grips, they die by persistent processes. It could also be about your hormones, adjusting to your aging process. I’m not saying you’re old, but what I mean is, as you grow older, some appetites may plunge, while others peak.
Let me put this straight to you, companionship can’t change the devil in you. Your best bet is learn abstinence on your own before settling down.
Just hope you’ve not made love to the lady in question here. Mutual respect didn’t make me think about my wife as a sex object when we met. I saw her curves always hiding in her thick flay gowns, even when she thought she’d hidden it completely. I think I got more focused and drawn to her when I discovered how hard she tried to hide the fact that she loved me stupidly. Her ability to read my moods without talking too, got me fixed. These alone kept my eyes off other women; our connection. Today we’re the worst fools living together.
I think also, maybe, there’s something that clicked in you about her aura, disposition or entire personality .., it so happens in a way that you find a huge peace of mind and finally pull down your search brakes, having the conviction you’ve reached your last bus stop of “barchelorhood”.
I pray this perceived breakthrough stays permanent.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Torpman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Well, I think that's love and I guess you've met your match. All you need now is to pray for your union against any demon that'll come in between you too and lastly, you've got to learn to tolerate her if you're the type that is temperamental cos she'll definitely get you angry. That's women for you

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by ibechris(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oyindidi:

U will not heaven... angry grin grin
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benekkk:
When I was getting married, I told myself one truth - what’s good for the goose is sauce for the gander I.e. I wasn’t going to expect from my life partner a standard that I couldn’t hold myself up to, no hypocrisy.
I didn’t even really look at her physical statistics because I was more interested in her mind. (The beauty I noticed in a woman was always the eyes - the window to the soul).
We’re still happily married after 30 years. I think it’s because I became a Christian.

30 years? Yo kidding?
Waaaaaaooooowwww

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by segello58(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
well i will say you are in love, and remember also that those qualities you might term as attractions on her might depreciate / disappear or irrelevant in the near future, over time.

When it comes to marriage, its a self determination between both the man and woman involve, 25years for me and still counting

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by kenedyx: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Klass99:

But why are you men always looking to someone else (in this case and most cases, a woman) to help you change or fix your lives?

You will have to answer the question of whether she is right for you or not. Do you have a checklist of the things you would appreciate in a partner? How many of those things does she check off on your list?

Klass,

There's something called mimicking.. when two people are in love, over time they begin to mimic each other's behaviors and mannerisms. Therefore, it's impossible for your behaviour to not be modified by your partner over the course of time.. whether for good or bad.

So, a woman who brings positive change to the man is a better choice for him. No two ways about it. And you can't hide it, because if you're good, we'll feel it.

This is BTW, how can a woman in a romantic relationship claim to be celibate? Quite ironic really. Lol.

Best believe you're not sexually attracted to that person, shikena! And that could be because you're easily irritated, very selective, have a high taste and/or a you're a perfectionist.

When you do find that person (it doesn't matter if deep down you believe that person doesn't exist) that will pull down those barriers, you'll be throwing caution out the window with butterflies in your tummy, when you hear his name. Ajeh! Some people are missing sha..

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

30 years? shocked

I have to stop engaging banters on this forum because we have elders here. Thank you very much for this response sir!

Me too. I never knew we have elders here. In fact, I use to think that most of d members here are products of Osun state university alumni and Ibadan poly students because of the the way they reason here. But the dude has changed ny perception. Kudos to him too.
Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by Benekkk: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

30 years? Yo kidding?
Waaaaaaooooowwww
it’s just like yesterday to me (in my mind).

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by omenuwad(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
God had answered your prayers brother. You just need a confirmation from us.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. by komzy589(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Carcholce:

I would have open the comments to all, both married men and women but it’s only a man that can give a definite answer because ……. (I don’t have to spell it out) grin
My friend, you are wrong. Most successfully married people you see today are either lucky or BOTH partners just have the committed traits to make it work. I said BOTH, not one.
Most times, the best advice you will get might come from someone who has experienced a failed marriage.
Most men who are married to good women can not tell you how to handle and live successfully with a nagging wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do? / My Ongoing Experience Recovering From My Wife's Infidelity / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.