Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic (12518 Views)

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
We are four males, is over two decades now losing our mum at a very tender age so our dad went ahead to get another woman ..
This woman has caused a lot of troubles in our family since stepping in even to an extent of poisoned our food but God saved my brother and I during the darkest days of my life , this woman has committed many atrocious acts but my dad still have a room for her in his heart..

This reason of my writing goes this ;

My brother who in the village due to shortening down of his work reported issues to me how my stepmom accused his wife of stealing eggs going farther reminding of the past due to her dubious attitude my elder brother beat her up and sent her to their family some years ago but after some while my dad brought her back for peace settling..
From the report my brother told me the woman went on by saying some curse on us that she as no benefits deriving from us after she had taken cared of us now we showed her no favor ,meanwhile her first son is living with me over two years now in south-western part of this country with a little am having I do placed my dad on a monthly allowance which from there she will gain some stuff . Traveling home I will buy some clothes also go along with my clothes that I consider outdated but still nice for her two children who are in the village and during my staying with them I will take care of the bills which my dad will not be comfortable with it... my elder brother's wife is a nurse , she's always there for her on all ramifications, my second elder brother's wife
do take care of her but to my greatest surprised our stepmother still have the mouth to say we have done nothing for her ..
From my brother's words ,the woman said alot of words which I don't want to put in writing..

Am thinking to send her son back to the village and stop responding to any help ..

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by portplus: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
winner37:

We are four males, is over two decades now losing our mum at a very tender age so our dad went ahead to get another woman ..
This woman has caused a lot of troubles in our family since stepping in even to an extent of poisoned our food but God saved my brother and I during the darkest days of my life , this woman has committed many atrocious acts but my dad still have a room for her in his heart..

My brother who in the village due to shortening down of his work reported issues to me how my stepmom accused his wife of stealing eggs going farther reminding of the past due to her dubious attitude my elder brother beat her up and sent her to their family some years ago but after some while my dad brought her back for peace settling..
From the report my brother told me the woman went on by saying some curse on us that she as no benefits deriving from us after she had taken cared of us now we showed her no favor ,meanwhile her first son is living with me over two years now in south-western part of this country with a little am having I do placed my dad on a monthly allowance which from there she will gain some stuff . Traveling home I will buy some clothes also go along with my clothes that I consider outdated but still nice for her two children who are in the village and during my staying with them I will take care of the bills which my dad will not be comfortable with it... my elder brother's wife is a nurse , she's always there for her on all ramifications, my second elder brother's wife
do take care of her but to my greatest surprised our stepmother still have the mouth to say we have done nothing for her ..
From my brother's words ,the woman said alot of words which I don't want to put in writing..

Am thinking to send her son back to the village and stop responding to any help ..
Please leave the young man with you as long as he is not causing any problem(s)....
He is your brother.
Just ignore your step-mom and her wahala.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why are all your married elder brothers living in your father's house? How do you expect that there will not be misunderstanding when they are all living in the same compound? With all their reportage of your step mother, you really think they are blameless and faultless? All of you obviously have reservations and stereotypes of your step mum because she is not your mother so you will never have good things to say about her

The first step to avoid issues is for your brothers to leave there and get their own place for privacy, you all are encroaching, that way, all the "blablabla this one said that one said" will cease to exist and everyone will mind their business and be in their own space.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
portplus:

Please leave the young man with you as long as he is not causing any problem(s)....
He is your brother.
Just ignore your step-mom and her wahala.

Thanks 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by phrancys001(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sharp a cutlass
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by frozen70(f): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
winner37:

It has not gotten to the stage where you will send her son away, he is so innocent of her attitude

I think you guys should face her any time she starts her Drama

Meanwhile if you guys are cooking in the same pot, you have to start cooking separately

Maybe feeding is causing another wahala

The summary of everything is that, you guys are blocking her ways for reasons best known to her

So you people should not beat her but face her

4 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
frozen70:

It has not gotten to the stage where you will send her son away, he is so innocent of her attitude

I think you guys should face her any time she starts her Drama

Meanwhile if you guys are cooking in the same pot, you have to start cooking separately

Maybe feeding is causing another wahala

The summary of everything is that, you guys are blocking her ways for reasons best known to her

So you people should not beat her but face her

Since she said we are not helping her children meanwhile her first is living with me that is why I want to send her son to village to stay with her ..
My brother that is staying in the village is living in a separate apartment but on the same roof they are not sharing any cookies, this woman is very troublesome even when you try to be at your best behavior with her at the end of the day she will accused you of something you know not ..

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by frozen70(f): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
winner37:

Since she said we are not helping her children meanwhile her first is living with me that is why I want to send her son to village to stay with her ..
My brother that is staying in the village is living in a separate apartment but on the same roof they are not sharing any cookies, this woman is very troublesome even when you try to be at your best behavior with her at the end of the day she will accused you of something you know not ..

That's why i suggested that you guys should face her anytime she starts her Drama

When it gets to the point that you no longer wants to have anything with her son

Send him to his mum and draw the curtin there

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Jewessgratitud3: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2023
This is one thing I still respect my old man for till tomorrow. After our Mom died, he didn't remarry. Well there was no way he would have done that with 6 hefty girls surrounding him. We for no gree.

As for your Stepmom, with all the evil she did to you guys and even tried to poison you, you're not supposed to go close to her or anything that concerns her. For her to now be feeling entitled and ungrateful for the little she's even getting after all she did is enough reason to hands off her matter completely let her see what to complain about. Avoid her like the plague she is. She has her own children, let her train them too so they can be taking care of her.

If not for God, I'll say ditch them altogether but you can still be raising the children small anytime they call for help because those ones are your blood but ogbeni if them too come with their mama character, lock up.

5 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Zupay: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2023
winner37:

Your brother being a married man and still lives under your father's roof (unless the house was not built by your dad) tends to generate such friction.

She is your father's wife , who has children for your father who also have rights in that house and your elder brother has no right sending your father's wife back to her family even when your father finally passes on.

Make una hustle, get ur share of the family land and build una own structure no matter how small.......that living in the father's house with your father, stepmother and half-siblings as a married son with his own wife and children dey generate unnecessary wahala, even greetings dey cause trouble!

As for your half-brother living with you, if he has proven not to be an extension of his mother's character then let him continue staying with you if you can afford it.

11 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by winner37(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zupay:

Your brother being a married man and still lives under your father's roof (unless the house was not built by your dad) tends to generate such friction.

She is your father's wife , who has children for your father who also have rights in that house and your elder brother has no right sending your father's wife back to her family even when your father finally passes on.

Make una hustle, get ur share of the family land and build una own structure no matter how small.......that living in the father's house with your father, stepmother and half-siblings as a married son with his own wife and children dey generate unnecessary wahala, even greetings dey cause trouble!

As for your half-brother living with you, if he has proven not to be an extension of his mother's character then let him continue staying with you if you can afford it.

Bro, is not a crime for a son to lived in his father's house not . My brother works in Delta state due to some turn down he desided to travel home to settle with his wife not that he stays in the village permendently our house is two flats , one flat is for my dad,the woman and her children while the other flat is for four of us different rooms each we don't share anything on my dad's flat except going there to catch cruise, i based in Lagos but am from AKWA IBOM STATE if I travel back home now I will put all my belongings in my room .. we are four non of us are staying in the village like me I visit once in a blue moon ..

Wait , if it happens you heard that your stepmom poison your kid brother when your dad is on the spell of her love your mom had died how would you feel?
That is the reason my elder brother sent her parking.. don't try to saying anything because this matter longer than what you read if your were in the same shoes you would have done worst.. If you experience how some step-mom could be so wicked you will understand what I mean .. thanks for you idea

4 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by chieveboy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
J
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by SeeItSayIt: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
You can't do anything about it. No matter what you people do in her favour, she may have made her decision not to love you people. You people can never gain her love & acceptance.

1. The best you can do is to zero your mind from expecting any kind gesture from her. An evil minded person always find it difficult to change his/her mind to love whoever he/she have hate.

2. If you don't want to come here or go elsewhere complaining later, release her son to her now but if you can also endure without expecting any appreciation from him or his mother in future, you can keep on assisting him for as long as you want.

3. You all seems to be matured already, why not free her & your father (her husband) to live their lives as they want? It all seems your father is comfortable with her, so, why bothering yourselves. Allow her & your father to use whatever you people send to them at will.

4. You all & your spouses should distance yourselves from her & her husband to live their lives at will. Whatever you choose to do for them should be at will that you won't even be expecting any appreciation in return.

My little penny...

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by bigdammyj: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reading...
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by id4sho(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
tongue
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Omoawoke2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Does she have the monopoly of swearing?

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Jh0wsef(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
she is doing the right thing, the only wrong thing about it is that it is not directed to Tifnubu and his cohort
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by goodness4ever(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Some step mothers are like that. The acts of some of them can be annoying.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by wunmi590(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2023

One reason I can never get married again, if eventually something happened to my wife (God forbid), my kids will enjoy only me and my wealth, until they are off age to get married...

Baba, just keep praying that all I have to say, and you guys should watch your step..

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Macdeey: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by DropsMic(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Swearing don’t work. Ignore the idiot.
Also e be like them don lock your papa inside bottle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by mobileboy: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
ignore

just like prayer swear don't work ...at all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by wittywriter: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Problem no dey finish.

Wittyness.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Therock5555(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Swear for her too nah

Nobody has Monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by EnglishUsa: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Swear for am

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by DropsMic(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
mobileboy:
ignore

just like prayer swear don't work ...at all

Be like we be kindred spirits. I can’t count the number of times I’ve said the exact words above
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by StreetFight: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tell her say na Ogun go killer her
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by mariahAngel(f): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
winner37:

When a wicked person has decided never to see anything good in you or whatever you do (for them), it is best you keep your distance from such a person.
Don't make yourself available to such people.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Jewessgratitud3: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Let me perch here and read comments.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by stuffs2002: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
winner37:

.......my elder brother beat her up and sent her to their family.....

Your elder brother beat up your step mother and sent her to her family house yet you claim she is the wicked one?

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Lastmankc(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
No vex ooo,your papa too like woman.He shouldn't have remarry after 4 boys.But for your elder brother to beat up your step mom,it's very wrong.You guys should just stay away from her.I just pray it won't get to the stage where she will go diabolic.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by israelmao(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
All her misbehaviour against you are born out bitter jealousy and hatred and I don't think there is anything you can do to satisfy her except God saves her life from bitterness and wickedness.As for the swearing or rather cursing sit one on one with her and tell her to rather scold you other than curse you anytime you offend her and she should see you as one of her children who came out of her womb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? / Girl molested Have A Plastic Pipe Inserted Into Her womanliness....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.