Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic (12539 Views)

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by decub: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
winner37:

We are four males, is over two decades now losing our mum at a very tender age so our dad went ahead to get another woman ..
This woman has caused a lot of troubles in our family since stepping in even to an extent of poisoned our food but God saved my brother and I during the darkest days of my life , this woman has committed many atrocious acts but my dad still have a room for her in his heart..

This reason of my writing goes this ;

My brother who in the village due to shortening down of his work reported issues to me how my stepmom accused his wife of stealing eggs going farther reminding of the past due to her dubious attitude my elder brother beat her up and sent her to their family some years ago but after some while my dad brought her back for peace settling..
From the report my brother told me the woman went on by saying some curse on us that she as no benefits deriving from us after she had taken cared of us now we showed her no favor ,meanwhile her first son is living with me over two years now in south-western part of this country with a little am having I do placed my dad on a monthly allowance which from there she will gain some stuff . Traveling home I will buy some clothes also go along with my clothes that I consider outdated but still nice for her two children who are in the village and during my staying with them I will take care of the bills which my dad will not be comfortable with it... my elder brother's wife is a nurse , she's always there for her on all ramifications, my second elder brother's wife
do take care of her but to my greatest surprised our stepmother still have the mouth to say we have done nothing for her ..
From my brother's words ,the woman said alot of words which I don't want to put in writing..

Am thinking to send her son back to the village and stop responding to any help ..
Avoid am like plague na.

What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't crave for.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by stuffs2002: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
wunmi590:

One reason I can never get married again, if eventually something happened to my wife (God forbid), my kids will enjoy only me and my wealth, until they are off age to get married...

Baba, just keep praying that all I have to say, and you guys should watch your step..

Easier said than done...

I'm not praying for anything bad to happen to your family oo
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Lastmankc(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
wunmi590:

One reason I can never get married again, if eventually something happened to my wife (God forbid), my kids will enjoy only me and my wealth, until they are off age to get married...

Baba, just keep praying that all I have to say, and you guys should watch your step..
What is something happens to you tomorrow (God forbid) can your wife do the same?
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by wunmi590(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lastmankc:
What is something happens to you tomorrow (God forbid) can your wife do the same?

Yes, she can...

Reason why you need to marry who loves you and who you love...
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by stuffs2002: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is one thing I still respect my old man for till tomorrow. After our Mom died, he didn't remarry. Well there was no way he would have done that with 6 hefty girls surrounding him. We for no gree.

As for your Stepmom, with all the evil she did to you guys and even tried to poison you, you're not supposed to go close to her or anything that concerns her. For her to now be feeling entitled and ungrateful for the little she's even getting after all she did is enough reason to hands off her matter completely let her see what to complain about. Avoid her like the plague she is. She has her own children, let her train them too so they can be taking care of her.

If not for God, I'll say ditch them altogether but you can still be raising the children small anytime they call for help because those ones are your blood but ogbeni if them too come with their mama character, lock up.

The bolded is suspicious
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by MuMuOnBail: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na wa ooo

Very simple,

Just put your D*ck in her mouth angry

Urinate into her bathing water

Shit on her bed when she is not around and cover it with bed sheet.

Spit into her pot of soup

Set her favorite cloths on fire

Video her when she is taking her bath and share it on Facebook

Steal a troublesome neighbors dress and hide it in her bag

ALL IN ALL JUST MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR THE WITCH

Any woman who tries to poison someone food, much more a step-son is a WITCH!
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by wunmi590(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

Easier said than done...

I'm not praying for anything bad to happen to your family oo

My name is Mr. Talk and do....

The day you get married is the day you will understand, I know you are still single...
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Jewessgratitud3: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

The bolded is suspicious

Suspecious of what? Na you Sabi.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Guyman01: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Don't pass on the sins of your stepmother to your stepbrother, tell him what's happening and how you want the best for him and he should speak to his mum to allow peace to reign
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by CJStarz: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Her son is your brother,right? So,do not think of sending him back. Overcome evil with good.
For starters, it was an abomination for your brother to beat his father's wife,worse still when your father is alive,no matter the provocation. He has to pacify her.
U guys should seek ways to live in peace and harmony. If she's not playing ball,ignore her and her tantrums.

winner37:

We are four males, is over two decades now losing our mum at a very tender age so our dad went ahead to get another woman ..
This woman has caused a lot of troubles in our family since stepping in even to an extent of poisoned our food but God saved my brother and I during the darkest days of my life , this woman has committed many atrocious acts but my dad still have a room for her in his heart..

My brother who in the village due to shortening down of his work reported issues to me how my stepmom accused his wife of stealing eggs going farther reminding of the past due to her dubious attitude my elder brother beat her up and sent her to their family some years ago but after some while my dad brought her back for peace settling..
From the report my brother told me the woman went on by saying some curse on us that she as no benefits deriving from us after she had taken cared of us now we showed her no favor ,meanwhile her first son is living with me over two years now in south-western part of this country with a little am having I do placed my dad on a monthly allowance which from there she will gain some stuff . Traveling home I will buy some clothes also go along with my clothes that I consider outdated but still nice for her two children who are in the village and during my staying with them I will take care of the bills which my dad will not be comfortable with it... my elder brother's wife is a nurse , she's always there for her on all ramifications, my second elder brother's wife
do take care of her but to my greatest surprised our stepmother still have the mouth to say we have done nothing for her ..
From my brother's words ,the woman said alot of words which I don't want to put in writing..

Am thinking to send her son back to the village and stop responding to any help ..

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Purvan(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pursue her out of that house

She should leave the house
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Alwaysachick: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Most step mothers are evil, always bitter at their step children's success and can go any length due to self inflicted frustration. Avoid the woman thats all I can say, and try not to please her at all. Also watch her son closely so she doesn't use him as tool to achieve her wicked aim.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by psalmsjob: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
You spoke my mind....in a polygamous family or society too, the first step to living in peace is to avoid GOSSIP don't entertain gossips they won't tell you the bad things they did to the person or the good the person had done for them before only now due to their own selfishness the person is bla bla bla and you should agree with them or you too become another bad person to them too....I see no evil or hear no evil grin

Fountainofyouth:
Why are all your married elder brothers living in your father's house? How do you expect that there will not be misunderstanding when they are all living in the same compound? With all their reportage of your step mother, you really think they are blameless and faultless? All of you obviously have reservations and stereotypes of your step mum because she is not your mother so you will never have good things to say about her

The first step to avoid issues is for your brothers to leave there and get their own place for privacy, you all are encroaching, that way, all the "blablabla this one said that one said" will cease to exist and everyone will mind their business and be in their own space.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by FireUpNow(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Oh boy! You try oo for still staying in that house with such a woman that made attempt on your life and your brother's own. If na me I go varnish enter unknown place oo. Make your father still dey love until that woman kill or pointed one of you guys.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Machinegun91(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Swear for her too

Women are very wicked
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by nairalanda1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Why are all your married elder brothers living in your father's house? How do you expect that there will not be misunderstanding when they are all living in the same compound? With all their reportage of your step mother, you really think they are blameless and faultless? All of you obviously have reservations and stereotypes of your step mum because she is not your mother so you will never have good things to say about her

The first step to avoid issues is for your brothers to leave there and get their own place for privacy, you all are encroaching, that way, all the "blablabla this one said that one said" will cease to exist and everyone will mind their business and be in their own space.

You are right, very much so, but the palaver is...cost of living.

Even in Europe, children are living with their parents into adulthood.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by tojahh(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Swear no dey work my brother. Tell her to swear for all the 360 members of the legislature that just bought a #160 SUV with our collective wealth, including the one of her son living with you since she sabi swear.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Coldie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ignorance is ur family problem.

You need to find a way to deliver ur family from it.

A woman that according to u has committed many atrocities to ur family, told ur elder brother his wife stole her egg and ur elder brother decided to beat up his wife and send her back to her father.

A family that thinks like this doesn't hv my pity, both u and that ur step mother all of u are the same.

Any man that their family beats women and it's normal, isn't usually a reasonable man.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by kdpikin(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
winner37:

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by kdpikin(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
If your mum were to be alive, even if you did not offer anything to her, she will still be happy and keeps praying for you guys. Just leave your life and act like nothing happen....some step mothers are sometimes dramatic..
winner37:

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by VULCAN(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is how a feminist responds to such posts.

Everybody should leave the house for the woman and everything will be all right.

Can you imagine such childish talk?

Also, notice how the poster avoids holding the woman responsible for the ingratitude exhibited by her statement that none of the step children has done anything for her while her son is living with one of the stepsons.

Anyway, I blame those people who bring their personal issues to Nairaland.

Fountainofyouth:

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by wealthyprince(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pray for her. She always put herself in your mother shoes and feel entitled to something from you all because she believe she has made a lot of sacrifice to have you established. So if you dont treat her like you would teat your mother she will always feel is not enough....

Placing dad on monthly allowance and not placing her on monthly allowance may be seen as neglect to her..."if she is the jeaous type or entitlement feeling type"

Stll keep showing her love.

As much as you can still help her son or children.

And avoid doing anything that make her swear in any way.

Continue to do good to her to keep her in jappy mode.

have a good relationship with her as you would your mother without offenses.

Also use any happy hour between you and her to find out why she always swear and then educate her with examples on the negative impact of swearing.

If she refuse to change, keep praying for her and pray to God that any negative word from her will not come to pass in your life.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by PHAYOL81: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

@winner37
THE best response I've seen so far is this. Let your big bros find their space and privacy. Seeing them doing well from afar will earn them her respect. YOU guys will periodically pay the household a visit so as not to entirely abandon your properties and each time, render whatever help you can (especially for the upkeep of your dad and the smooth running of the properties) and don't ever tarry too long each time you appear (unless it's very mandatory).
WHATEVER you ended up doing though, I wish you good luck. embarassed
Fountainofyouth:

@winner37
THE best response I've seen so far is this. Let your big bros find their space and privacy. Seeing them doing well from afar will earn them her respect. YOU guys will periodically pay the household a visit so as not to entirely abandon your properties and each time, render whatever help you can (especially for the upkeep of your dad and the smooth running of the properties) and don't ever tarry too long each time you appear (unless it's very mandatory).
WHATEVER you ended up doing though, I wish you good luck.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Pharaohny: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
winner37:

there are always two sides to a story but if all you`ve said is true i really pity that step mother of yours, meanwhile leave your step brother with he`s innocent of all the alligations don`t be that step mother you all are trying to avoid.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by SaLongs1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
DropsMic:

Be like we be kindred spirits. I can’t count the number of times I’ve said the exact words above
Una mentor dey here grin
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Taigaban: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Any person who loves swearing often tell lies.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Mayeldah(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Just ignore her and face your life, women are like that, small quarrel like this they will utter nonsense!

Even the one you are married to and providing heaven and earth for will still tell the whole world you have not done nada.

Fear that gender!
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by AngelDo: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Better take the below council and stop arguing....man up to the challenge and solve the problem from the root..

winner37:

Bro, is not a crime for a son to lived in his father's house not . My brother works in Delta state due to some turn down he desided to travel home to settle with his wife not that he stays in the village permendently our house is two flats , one flat is for my dad,the woman and her children while the other flat is for four of us different rooms each we don't share anything on my dad's flat except going there to catch cruise, i based in Lagos but am from AKWA IBOM STATE if I travel back home now I will put all my belongings in my room .. we are four non of us are staying in the village like me I visit once in a blue moon ..

Wait , if it happens you heard that your stepmom poison your kid brother when your dad is on the spell of her love your mom had died how would you feel?
That is the reason my elder brother sent her parking.. don't try to saying anything because this matter longer than what you read if your were in the same shoes you would have done worst.. If you experience how some step-mom could be so wicked you will understand what I mean .. thanks for you idea
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by MyAmericandream(f): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
frozen70:

It has not gotten to the stage where you will send her son away, he is so innocent of her attitude

I think you guys should face her any time she starts her Drama

Meanwhile if you guys are cooking in the same pot, you have to start cooking separately

Maybe feeding is causing another wahala

The summary of everything is that, you guys are blocking her ways for reasons best known to her

So you people should not beat her but face her

You don’t know what it is to have a step mother… if you were in his shoes you won’t be writing all these epistles.
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by MyAmericandream(f): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
winner37:

Bro, is not a crime for a son to lived in his father's house not . My brother works in Delta state due to some turn down he desided to travel home to settle with his wife not that he stays in the village permendently our house is two flats , one flat is for my dad,the woman and her children while the other flat is for four of us different rooms each we don't share anything on my dad's flat except going there to catch cruise, i based in Lagos but am from AKWA IBOM STATE if I travel back home now I will put all my belongings in my room .. we are four non of us are staying in the village like me I visit once in a blue moon ..

Wait , if it happens you heard that your stepmom poison your kid brother when your dad is on the spell of her love your mom had died how would you feel?
That is the reason my elder brother sent her parking.. don't try to saying anything because this matter longer than what you read if your were in the same shoes you would have done worst.. If you experience how some step-mom could be so wicked you will understand what I mean .. thanks for you idea

Bro, they won’t understand what it’s to have a step mum especially a woman from Akwa Ibom. They are the true wickedness of the wicked.

For my father to tell me secretly to always choose food randomly when the wife dishes food so she won’t poison me.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Bro, they won’t understand what it’s to have a step mum especially a woman from Akwa Ibom. They are the true wickedness of the wicked.

For my father to tell me secretly to always choose food randomly when the wife dishes food so she won’t poison me.
MyAmericandream:

You don’t know what it is to have a step mother… if you were in his shoes you won’t be writing all these epistles.

You that is use to having step mothers, give him a guide

But meanwhile go back to my post to read more and know my stand
Re: How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic by Shaneroberts: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Swear for am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) / Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Cote D’ivoire-pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.