Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (60514 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by huntax(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2023
MikeMicheal:
I still dont know why people carry this matter for head.
Abeg make una rest jare! Wetin sef

There is an ongoing investigation and questions are being asked and answers are being given. What else did you expect?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2023
kelvine:
This is really ugly

That girl belonged to the streets. Just imagine mohbad wifing a whoree.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Dialpad:
Na wah, wife sleeping with another man after drugging husband in same house .... shame
Strange things are happening in relationship and marriage this days.
This one is even small, l have heard before where a husband who is in medical field always gives sleeping pills to his wife during the night in pretence of medical treatment and went thereafter to sleep with their daughter.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Topmaike007(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Obakoolex:
Even if a girl am dating put a sleeping pill in my food just because she doesn't want me to go out or cos of her own flimsy interest, that will be the end of our relationship because I know she's capable of poisoning me one-day.

People will just see clear hand writing on the wall they will still be waiting for Daniel to come and interpret in plain English
did she give him sleeping pills
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Edusouls(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Waiting kill Mohbad plenty
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Obakoolex:
Even if a girl am dating put a sleeping pill in my food just because she doesn't want me to go out or cos of her own flimsy interest, that will be the end of our relationship because I know she's capable of poisoning me one-day.

People will just see clear hand writing on the wall they will still be waiting for Daniel to come and interpret in plain English

Just be like wetin dey do one guy like that now.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Bluearrow: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2023
terabyte002:
The only reason why people keep shit-talking this man is the fact that he's too gentle. Normally, the family supposed collect the child from the wife and allow her to go and remarry. The wife is just under 25 and with the claim's that her mother is in possession of all Mohbad assets indicates there's more to the whole issues and it will be out of foolishness that Mohbad family will leave his property in the custody of the wife and her mother. The father been a soft person is dragging down the case.
You are right
Not only because he is gentle, probably because he is poor too. If this man was to be an average wealthy man, this case wouldn't have taken this direction. People are treating this man with so much disrespect.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Dialpad:
Na wah, wife sleeping with another man after drugging husband in same house .... shame

Mohbad sef.. nawao
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2023
pembisco:

Guy, every statement in this case is very important, you never can tell the root cause of his death. A good investigator listens attentively to all that seems irrelevant, statements you think are irrelevant can actually crack a very had case

Why replying that idiot.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
How man women did Mohbad cheat on his wife with? A lot! Yet this man keeps making noise as if his son was a saint.

The main issue here is that son isn't mohbad own.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Irupetepete:
I made same mistake in 2012 and till today, I still suffer the consequences... The handwriting was clear enough, but I ignored

You made sharing a little of your story boss.. cos presently I know a guy who's presently making same costly mistake but he's still not listening
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Weknowbetter:

And he stayed? Daddy no influence him to leave? An upcoming entertainer with doubts about paternity, would have done the DNA himself. How did the father advise this young man?

Mohbad looked like someone who never listens
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Kajaard: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2023
StJasper:

I am a man and a father just like Mr Joseph Aloba but I don't believe this man's story at all.

He has said so many contradictory things which should make every REASONABLE person doubt his sanity.

His first line of story was to make people believe his son neglected him.

Second story was that the wife was in control of his finances and it was the wife who approved the payment of the truck for him.

Third story, Naira Marley was only trying to help Mohbad. He emphasized the fact that Naira Marley never hurt Mohbad.

Fourth story, the wife and her mother were and still in charge of Mohbad's assets.

Fifth story, Mohbad was showering attention and care on his mother while he neglected him, the father.

Sixth story, he apologized for story 1 to 6 and started portraying Naira Marley as an evil person.

Story number 7. Mohbad was not Liam's father.

My thoughts as well
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Dennisochampa: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Na wa for you ooo, and you think there’s no connection. Where did you keep your brain ?
So after dragging the DNA issue for 1 year and traces of who killed mohbad gets washed up... What happens?
We begin to drag the girl and forget about mohbad killers?
I should ask where you kept your own brain
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Dialpad: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2023
You sure about your story cos it sounds ridiculous and unbelievable

TOPMAN4LIFE:

Strange things are happening in relationship and marriage this days.
This one is even small, l have heard before where a husband who is in medical field always gives sleeping pills to his wife during the night in pretence of medical treatment and went thereafter to sleep with their daughter.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Magnoliaa(f): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
You'll simply pity Nigerian women by the time this dubious sounding and looking man is done with his beclouded testimony.

We're literally witnessing the treatment of widows in real time.

It is surreal.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Bluearrow: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
jedisco:
Baseless accusations which I expect a judge to see through.
Likely this is all in quest for his estate.

The lady in question cannot be forced by the public to have a DNA test for her son. Mohbad himself did not raise questions about his sons paternity.

Imagine if it was peter of P-Square that passed on in his early days, the family would have heaped loads of baseless accusations on Lola.
@bold No one is above the law
If need be as part of investigations, she will be compelled to do it. The court does not need her consent
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by OnlyFiction: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Dennisochampa:
This is not an issue....
Is this what killed mohbad?
Are u in court because his wife cheated on him?
This man is truly shameless.
He's trying desperately to divert attention away from mohbad killers...
Even if his wife fvcked half of Lagos, I don't care at this point...
Let's find out what killed mohbad...
Every other detail can be trashed out later...

You don't care if the wife of a man who died mysteriously cheats with half of Lagos. But yet you are seriously after what killed the guy and do not feel like you are joking when you say this?. Just settle down and read your comment slowly and see the parallel reasoning. In a murder case the wife ordinarily is a suspect. And if the wife is a cheater then she becomes a double suspect. There is nothing like "every other detail can be trashed out later" else you are not serious about doing anything because that thing you are trashing out later could give useful clues to what killed him. Think For Once!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by nairamaniac: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Obakoolex:

What makes a man settle for this kind of situation with a wife is if it took sooooo much difficulty to get that particular wife.

They would forever have this heavy psychological challenge that it would be soooooo difficult to get another wife/girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Wisswhales007: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
meum:
I won’t be surprised.

However this still remains an accusation. The wife can come up with her own accusation(s). Hopefully the court decides.

Court sef fit fumble don't be surprised
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by dannex(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2023
osazsky:
Ehen I talk am say na him wife kill am..this is forbidden in Benin and d man nor go last..in my tradition if a man knows his wife cheated and the gods are not appeased the man die immediately..thunder go just strike am dead.its a taboon..useless woman and we were blaming inocent naira Marley and sam
True 👄 talk
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Dialpad:
You sure about your story cos it sounds ridiculous and unbelievable

I'm very sure, it's a true life story
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by dododawa1: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
MOHBAD son

Go hear plenty story when he

GROW

On

SOCIAL Media in FUTURE
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by prickursense: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Pls we don't need this story.

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by zomoears(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The question was: "How about a cheating man?"

And my answer is clear. Use your initiative.

There is no such thing as a cheating man. Man na man.

If you think other men will value you as second hand, or it’s the baby mama life you want, or you want your peace of mind,do your thing.

But there is no such thing as a cheating man. We only have men who chose to be tied down by one woman, and those who don’t.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2023
What shame are you talking about? If she does DNA and it is not Mohbad's son, then mohbad would be at a greater loss because it would simply mean that he died childless, or that he couldn't father a child.

Who told you she will not be able to marry again, and how are you sure men are not asking her out after her husband's death. She will surely marry again because not all men think like you think. Besides some ladies don't even want to marry, they prefer to be a baby mama to a rich man, or a single mother. There is absolutely no loss for her because majority of you men have nothing good to offer in marriage.
BoboNogoDie:

Oponu
Who will suffer the shame for life now?
Most of you don't know the difference between a cheating female partner and a male and you'll always learn your lessons the hard way.
It what most of you do before marriage and the games you play that doesn't make marriage last this days... You'll will think you're smart but in reality, you're the most foolìsh person alive grin
You think any high value or reasonable man will still want to marry her or anyone in her family?

If you were a trusted and loyal partner, no one will ask for DNA TEST.
Shame!
Even your children won't trust or respect you.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by BRATISLAVA: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Magnoliaa:

We're literally witnessing the treatment of widows in real time.

It is surreal.

Don't be surprised the man is concocting the story, because Nigerians believe that a woman who cheats cannot inherit her husbands estate.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Don't be surprised the man is concocting the story, because Nigerians believe that a woman who cheats cannot inherit her husbands estate.

Oh, really?!

This is so new to me.

Swears, I've never heard of it before o.

Ah, if that's the end goal, it's certainly making sense.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by BRATISLAVA: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2023
stanliwise:

You simply don't know if the story is false, for now it is alleged, you also don't actually know the truth either, don't speak like you do.
Nobody knows if anything he's saying is true, but I know that the angle he's coming from is a washed out script often played by Nigerian men. Any man who plays those cards is not credible.

It sounds more like he's trying to discredit the wife so that she won't get any of the supposed millions on the line. Money matters have taken a hold of him, with ingrained misogyny.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by matm: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Coolsat:
And he forgave her? Do not ever forgive a cheating woman e get why.

B/c where a girls treasure is, there is her heart.And she can kill if u try to stop her
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by BRATISLAVA: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, really?!

This is so new to me.

Swears, I've never heard of it before o.

Ah, if that's the end goal, it's certainly making sense.

It's the sentiment we often read here.

For a father in grieving, if he knew all these things as surely as he claims his son told him, why is his concern the alleged properties in the possession of his in-laws? He doesn't even sound like anything else is important to him, except the women who are lavishing his son's money.

Be sure to see a lot about women in the coming days. Because that's where all the attention is. Loads of water will pass under the real bridge.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by UnemployedGradu: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

DNA plenty una go still Do oo, who go tell court now?
is only a fool that trust woman for marriage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.