Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (60614 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by terabyte002: 12:34am On Oct 26, 2023
The only reason why people keep shit-talking this man is the fact that he's too gentle. Normally, the family supposed collect the child from the wife and allow her to go and remarry. The wife is just under 25 and with the claim's that her mother is in possession of all Mohbad assets indicates there's more to the whole issues and it will be out of foolishness that Mohbad family will leave his property in the custody of the wife and her mother. The father been a soft person is dragging down the case.

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by 1Sharon(f): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2023
Give it a rest.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by obaidan: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2023
1Sharon:
Give it a rest.
Give what exactly a rest.....he should rest on the death of his child?

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by aktolly54(m): 12:46am On Oct 26, 2023
globalresource:

Na your friend sleep with am
soon you go learn

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Ashirioluwa: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Meguna:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Don’t pay this scammer attention. He is a serial scammer disguised as a needy person who needs help.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by alphacyborg(m): 1:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Meguna:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

I sent you 5k, hope you saw it?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by LAXconfidential(m): 1:21am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly!
Who turns down free 10 Mill? Especially now that the breadwinner is not alive. A TV Station owner offered this woman 10 Million Naira, but the only caveat was that she will have to get a paternity test done at his hospital. If Mohbad is the father of Liam, he will wire her the money at the spot.

Till today, she hasn't returned his call after accepting to get it done. Only for them to publish a few weeks later that a DNA test was done and it affirms the child's paternity. The man said that he contacted Mohbads dad and asked him if he gave specimen to the hospital where she claimed to have carried out the test and the dad said NO.

So on who's DNA did the hospital use as base to determine the child's paternity when the grandfather didn't give specimen? That's what informed Mohbads dads recent clamour for a DNA test. I believe Nairaland even published it yesterday.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by LAXconfidential(m): 1:21am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalee:
nawa oo

i know some people will now start postulating that it's his wife that planned his death.

conspiracy theorists will claim ANYTHING!!!

From
Nairamarley
Sam Larry
NDLEA
His father
His mother
He didn't die before burial
Tinubu
Nigerian government

(now they'll add his wife)

when in actual fact what killed him was the wrong medical treatment he got from that quack of an "AUXILLARY NURSE". but trust Nigerians, they love sensational stories
StJasper:

I am a man and a father just like Mr Joseph Aloba but I don't believe this man's story at all.

He has said so many contradictory things which should make every REASONABLE person doubt his sanity.

His first line of story was to make people believe his son neglected him.

Second story was that the wife was in control of his finances and it was the wife who approved the payment of the truck for him.

Third story, Naira Marley was only trying to help Mohbad. He emphasized the fact that Naira Marley never hurt Mohbad.

Fourth story, the wife and her mother were and still in charge of Mohbad's assets.

Fifth story, Mohbad was showering attention and care on his mother while he neglected him, the father.

Sixth story, he apologized for story 1 to 6 and started portraying Naira Marley as an evil person.

Story number 7. Mohbad was not Liam's father.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Keaton(m): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2023
aktolly54:
mohbad wife go marry another husband soon but why clingy to property because she wants take care of mohbad kid? No, court can just ask her to declare all mohbad property in her custody and find a way to ensure his parents and siblings who suffer to train mohbad enjoy small from his sweat. It's not right for mohbad wife to cling everything to herself unless she wants the whole world to see it that she kill her husband because of property. Courts go arrange how property go dey with mohbad family and compulsory they must be giving mohbad wife certain amount to cater for Liam

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Keaton(m): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2023
flokii:

Technically sef.. the prime suspect in the murder of Mohbad is the wife cos she was the only one with him when a quack nurse administered injections on him, she still took his phones away.

The useless justice for Mohbad chanters have gone quiet now that investigations have taken a new dimension.

Na the boy father and mother I still blame sha, for allowing the street girl he called wife cage him inside bottle so she and her family can have complete dominance over his life.. buruku gba ni won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Keaton(m): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2023
Jughead29:
No man can easily forgive a cheating woman... the best would have been for Mohbad to send her packing after noticing..... The pain can even kill a man...

Lesson to men: Don't ever tolerate a cheating woman.... send her packing with immediate effect for your life to be at peace...

Still wondering how a woman will be opening her hole for multiple men even after marriage...... Its really demonic..... Even God don't permit tolerating a cheating woman

Proverbs 5:3-5
Proverbs 7:25-26
Matthew 19: 9 (divorce her for sexual immorality Says the Bible and any man who marries her commit adultery meaning no man should marry her again)

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by flourishing247: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Coolsat:
And he forgave her? Do not ever forgive a cheating woman e get why.

You actually believe him? Show me a Nigerian man that has ever forgiven a cheating wife.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Morphinne: 1:32am On Oct 26, 2023
If it eventually turns out that it’s this Wunmi that got Mohbad killed, my pity for him will end there because we’ve always been warning men about the dangers of simping away their lives all because of some overused kpekus undecided
Why the hell would you tolerate a woman who would poison your food just to go sleep with another man? I hope this is not true tho.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 1:37am On Oct 26, 2023
zomoears:

Never forgive a cheating woman. She will get you out of the picture later on, whether by divorce, elimination or jazz to cover your eyes. I have seen it play every time a man forgives a cheating woman.

People wey de chat one-on-one with deveh,you no de give dem space o!!

The question was: "How about a cheating man?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by airsaylongcome: 1:46am On Oct 26, 2023
powerhouse3:
A woman that cheat will kill you

And a man that cheats? Will he also kill his wife with AIDS, STDS and all manner of stuff he picks from his outside shenanigans?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by emmy4real94(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Omo!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by sunnymighty(m): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2023
KIDfurniture:
You just dey constitute nuisance here . Go look for work. Go to new sites . Stop doing this rubbish here. You re lazy. Better still go sell one of ur kidneys and enjoy the free money. Oloshi

That career beggar!!!

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by callthefred: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Sleeping pills is not what you use everytime just like energy drinks because of side effects. If she's in the habit of always giving him sleeping pills then that could have also damaged his health. I'm sure the lady will also fire back with crazy accusations which she would have been told to lie on the father soon.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2023
You knew all this. And you quickly went to bury your son.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by ipobarecriminals: 2:21am On Oct 26, 2023
angry garbage coming out of this baba mouth.U dnt trust ur son wife,she's always put sleeping 💊 in mohbad indomie(as if his only favourite food is indomie sad) and she banged another artist in mohbad house undecided? You dnt trust the wife and u are watching her like that? This baba is just after property. Why allowed them buried him hurriedly?.Those wey killed the boy are insiders

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Boldideas: 2:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mohbads-wife-cheated-on-him-with-another-marlian-signee-dad-tells-court/

Mehn.... This guy is gonna miss Mohbad badly. Am just realizing that he brought the dude up while the mother is like these ladies we have around today... Moving from one cock to another. A DNA test should be activated. Hmm.. It will be heart breaking if that girl killed him because of the real father of the boy...

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Boldideas: 2:50am On Oct 26, 2023
terabyte002:
The only reason why people keep shit-talking this man is the fact that he's too gentle. Normally, the family supposed collect the child from the wife and allow her to go and remarry. The wife is just under 25 and with the claim's that her mother is in possession of all Mohbad assets indicates there's more to the whole issues and it will be out of foolishness that Mohbad family will leave his property in the custody of the wife and her mother. The father been a soft person is dragging down the case.

Make him use Edo style😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by doneback04: 2:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mohbads-wife-cheated-on-him-with-another-marlian-signee-dad-tells-court/

This man is just looking for a way to take all the property belong to the wife because he is just laying emphasis on the wife did this and that and all this are speculation that him himself is not sure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by dododawa1: 3:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Sleeping pills inside

IDOMIE
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by duduade: 3:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Imoles father is just bent on destroying his sons legacy

Illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by RushManni: 3:26am On Oct 26, 2023
MikeMicheal:
I still dont know why people carry this matter for head.
Abeg make una rest jare! Wetin sef

You're that unobservant to notice the hand writing on the wall
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by nick50(m): 3:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Most yoruba women are promiscuous infact it's normal for a yoruba woman to born for several men it's not a taboo in yoruba land dats y most of yorubas doesn't know thier father,e.g.ebola
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by RushManni: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly!
Who turns down free 10 Mill? Especially now that the breadwinner is not alive. A TV Station owner offered this woman 10 Million Naira, but the only caveat was that she will have to get a paternity test done at his hospital. If Mohbad is the father of Liam, he will wire her the money at the spot.

Till today, she hasn't returned his call after accepting to get it done. Only for them to publish a few weeks later that a DNA test was done and it affirms the child's paternity. The man said that he contacted Mohbads dad and asked him if he gave specimen to the hospital where she claimed to have carried out the test and the dad said NO.

So on who's DNA did the hospital use as base to determine the child's paternity when the grandfather didn't give specimen? That's what informed Mohbads dads recent clamour for a DNA test. I believe Nairaland even published it yesterday.

Make I see the girl pics (sic) ......... I already know she'll be those ugly kind, whose face is swollen due to swallowing of sperm .....

Foolish ugly sex object thinking she was doing someone by not respecting the sanctity of marriage ..... Well I no blame her, na mohbad (and all those men looking for sinach inside cardi b) I blame .......

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by RushManni: 3:38am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalee:
nawa oo

i know some people will now start postulating that it's his wife that planned his death.

conspiracy theorists will claim ANYTHING!!!

From
Nairamarley
Sam Larry
NDLEA
His father
His mother
He didn't die before burial
Tinubu
Nigerian government

(now they'll add his wife)

when in actual fact what killed him was the wrong medical treatment he got from that quack of an "AUXILLARY NURSE". but trust Nigerians, they love sensational stories

In search for truth man is made to search every nook and cranny

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.