Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (60613 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

A married man is cheating on his WIVES

Bros...this thread is about a woman chatting on her husband...

And u are talking about a man cheating in his wives..... A man in a polygamous relationship and the women that agreed to be in such marriage all subscribed to cheating.... Abi how do u agree to be in a marriage with a man where u share penîs with other women.... There is no cheating here ..there is an agreement....
There are also polygamous women out there so don't rant
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bros...this thread is about a woman chatting on her husband...

And u are talking about a man cheating in his wives..... A man in a polygamous relationship and the women that agreed to be in such marriage all subscribed to cheating.... Abi how do u agree to be in a marriage with a man where u share penîs with other women.... There is no cheating here ..there is an agreement....
There are also polygamous women out there so don't rant

Well, the thread is about cheating. If a man with wives, WIVES, still find it necessary to cheat, what does that tell you about men?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Farid24224(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How about a cheating man?

A man and a woman ain't the same!! 🙄

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, the thread is about cheating. If a man with wives, WIVES, still find it necessary to cheat, what does that tell you about men?

Some men cheat some women cheat....so what's ur point??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Farid24224(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jughead29:

The foolish things some of you women do is comparing yourselves to man..... A man cheats i will also cheat, opening your hole to men around in the name of retaliation..... God conderms it..... i don't support a cheating man but to a woman its a big taboo

Don't mind her.. She don't know that a man cheating and a woman cheating are not really the same thing..
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Farid24224:

Don't mind her.. She don't know that a man cheating and a woman cheating are not really the same thing..

Farid24224:

A man and a woman ain't the same!! 🙄

They are not!!
A woman should cheat because she can only get pregnant once. Once she gets pregnant for you she can't get pregnant for anyone else (till weaning). A man shouldn't cheat because he can still get other women pregnant and mess up the family! grin
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Some men cheat some women cheat....so what's ur point??

Exactly! Cheating is cheating hence the original question to those ranting about cheating women : HOW ABOUT CHEATING MEN??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Exactly! Cheating is cheating hence the original question to those ranting about cheating women : HOW ABOUT CHEATING MEN??

So ...u point is u don't want a man to feel upset and rant that his wife cheated on him just because other men out there are cheating in their wives??

U know I asked u before how ur brain works??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by zomoears(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, am I right or am I right? Once a woman gets pregnant she should be free to bang as she likes (for 9 months) as she can't get pregnant again. A man, not so. He has to always be careful because he can get a woman pregnant every time he bangs!😆

So of all the differences between men and women, that’s d only thing your small mind can latch on to?

A woman that wants to be a public latrine has my blessings and curses at the same time.

A man derives his value from being a conqueror. A woman derives her value from being a chaste woman.

How do you feel if the call your mom a LovePeddler?

There you go.

Nature is not confused. It is people like you that are.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

So ...u point is u don't want a man to feel upset and rant that his wife cheated on him just because other men out there are cheating in their wives??

U know I asked u before how ur brain works??

See him. You know full well that's not what I meant.
Simple: all these rantings about cheating women, but totally quiet about cheating men. Hence the original question: HOW ABOUT EL RUFAI??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See him. You know full well that's not what I meant.
Simple: all these rantings about cheating women, but totally quiet about cheating men. Hence the original question: HOW ABOUT EL RUFAI??

So u have not seen topics about men cheating here??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
zomoears:

So of all the differences between men and women, that’s d only thing your small mind can latch on to?

A woman that wants to be a public latrine has my blessings and curses at the same time.

A man derives his value from being a conqueror. A woman derives her value from being a chaste woman.

How do you feel if the call your mom a LovePeddler?

There you go.

Nature is not confused. It is people like you that are.

And how do you feel if they call your papi ashawo banger or chaser?
So a woman banging more than one man is a public latrine. But a man doing same is not a public tool? grin
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

So u have not seen topics about men cheating here??

Nope. All I see is "never marry a non-virgin", "never forgive a cheating wife". Even Okafor's law does not apply to men!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by DECLAN2015(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
nairalee:
nawa oo

i know some people will now start postulating that it's his wife that planned his death.

conspiracy theorists will claim ANYTHING!!!

From
Nairamarley
Sam Larry
NDLEA
His father
His mother
He didn't die before burial
Tinubu
Nigerian government

(now they'll add his wife)

when in actual fact what killed him was the wrong medical treatment he got from that quack of an "AUXILLARY NURSE". but trust Nigerians, they love sensational stories

Poor nurse
Very convenient
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nope. All I see is "never marry a non-virgin", "never forgive a cheating wife". Even Okafor's law does not apply to men!

Maybe u just don't want to see it ...they are on nairaland...

Men open topics that matter to them ...women to open topics that matter to them too... why is that paining you?? I don't get why u are bothered about topics of happening in People's lives....
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by zomoears(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So a woman banging more than one man is a public latrine. But a man doing same is not a public tool? grin

Haa, this is becoming childish.

Take the lesson. Or not. Your choice.

Some years down the road, you will remember someone once told you.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Basiljoe: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by zomoears(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

For proper perspective, I am a man who is proud of my conquest. I can get a female of any age, and it only ads to my value in the eyes of females.

I am proud that my father, as a very handsome gentleman, can still conquer women of all ages,even a 21yr old girl even in his seventies, cos nature has made it possible.

The Definition of ashawo today is very blurry cos most young girls into hookup by definition, thought u should know.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Maybe u just don't want to see it ...they are on nairaland...

Men open topics that matter to them ...women to open topics that matter to them too... why is that paining you?? I don't get why u are bothered about topics of happening in People's lives....

Seems you're the one bothered. Someone said never forgive a cheating woman. I simply asked how about a cheating man!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
zomoears:

Haa, this is becoming childish.

Take the lesson. Or not. Your choice.

Some years down the road, you will remember someone once told you.

What lesson? Told me what?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
zomoears:

For proper perspective, I am a man who is proud of my conquest. I can get a female of any age, and it only ads to my value in the eyes of females.

I am proud that my father, as a very handsome gentleman, can still conquer women of all ages,even a 21yr old girl even in his seventies, cos nature has made it possible.

The Definition of ashawo today is very blurry cos most young girls into hookup by definition, thought u should know.

Oh, when some old man like your father seduces an innocent, gullible young girl he conquered her, but when a woman seduces a wealthy man, she is ashawo! Right?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Seems you're the one bothered. Someone said never forgive a cheating woman. I simply asked how about a cheating man!

Thats an question for a woman to answer naaaa

I don't get why u expect a man be worried about another woman's husband behaviour
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Thats an question for a woman to answer naaaa

I don't get why u expect a man be worried about another woman's husband behaviour

If he had just answered "never forgive a cheating man too" that would have been the end of the discussion. Instead he went on a rambling treatise about how there is no such thing as a cheating man!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Xandelle: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly!
Who turns down free 10 Mill? Especially now that the breadwinner is not alive. A TV Station owner offered this woman 10 Million Naira, but the only caveat was that she will have to get a paternity test done at his hospital. If Mohbad is the father of Liam, he will wire her the money at the spot.

Till today, she hasn't returned his call after accepting to get it done. Only for them to publish a few weeks later that a DNA test was done and it affirms the child's paternity. The man said that he contacted Mohbads dad and asked him if he gave specimen to the hospital where she claimed to have carried out the test and the dad said NO.

So on who's DNA did the hospital use as base to determine the child's paternity when the grandfather didn't give specimen? That's what informed Mohbads dads recent clamour for a DNA test. I believe Nairaland even published it yesterday.

What if mohbad is not his dad's son? And mohbads son is actually his, and the test comes out as negative. Omo
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

If he had just answered "never forgive a cheating man too" that would have been the end of the discussion. Instead he went on a rambling treatise about how there is no such thing as a cheating man!

U are making this a gender issue...and expect pple to speak how u want..... men talk from position of men just as women will talk from position of women......

Have u not heard women say men are scum.. does it mean their fathers and brothers too are scum?? They are speaking from a premise

At the end of the day... Don't forgive a cheating partner is the advice... but individuals opening a topic will speak from their personal experience and position ...I don't get why this is paining u??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are making this a gender issue...and expect pple to speak how u want..... men talk from position of men just as women will talk from position of women......

Have u not heard women say men are scum.. does it mean their fathers and brothers too are scum?? They are speaking from a premise

At the end of the day... Don't forgive a cheating partner is the advice... but individuals opening a topic will speak from their personal experience and position ...I don't get why this is paining u??

You're the one acting like it's paining you and therefore being biased.
I'm simply being unbiased - if a woman says men are scum, I'd ask her if that includes her father, brothers, and sons!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Arapmoi22: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Poor nurse
Very convenient

Those who are simple-minded, children of nowadays who always claim to know when they know nothing.

My brother, there is a high possibility that the Nurse could be a pun in the hands of the mastermind.
Those who did not take Mohbad to standard Hospital despite his money and popularity, but called a known quack could be playing a script only them knows.

But our lazy youths think like pushing a car without brake down to the edge of a steep slope.
Streamlined thought pattern that is chronically shallow.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You're the one acting like it's paining you and therefore being biased.
I'm simply being unbiased - if a woman says men are scum, I'd ask her if that includes her father, brothers, and sons!

Me?? Biased....U are the one looking for equality where is not needed forgetting that people speaker from existing premise.....

When a woman says men are scum...she is speaking from a premise of being hurt by a man ...I ask u this ...why will she say men and women are scum just to make u the reader happy or so that u dont think she's biased....

U women don't just like hearing ur bad behavior....
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by NNicewitchh: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why this evidences after he demised,he allowed the dude suffer from both suspects, as a father couldn't he dissect the complain and chisel out solutions for his sonquote author=kelvine post=126614468]This is really ugly.
If it is true then we have a prime suspect.[/quote]
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Chukwunonso1: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly!
Who turns down free 10 Mill? Especially now that the breadwinner is not alive. A TV Station owner offered this woman 10 Million Naira, but the only caveat was that she will have to get a paternity test done at his hospital. If Mohbad is the father of Liam, he will wire her the money at the spot.

Till today, she hasn't returned his call after accepting to get it done. Only for them to publish a few weeks later that a DNA test was done and it affirms the child's paternity. The man said that he contacted Mohbads dad and asked him if he gave specimen to the hospital where she claimed to have carried out the test and the dad said NO.

So on who's DNA did the hospital use as base to determine the child's paternity when the grandfather didn't give specimen? That's what informed Mohbads dads recent clamour for a DNA test. I believe Nairaland even published it yesterday.

Can't they use Mobad's sample for the test- he hasn't been reburied yet.

Cause, how are we sure Mobad's father is also his (Mobad's) sure-biological father 😊
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Me?? Biased....U are the one looking for equality where is not needed forgetting that people speaker from existing premise.....

When a woman says men are scum...she is speaking from a premise of being hurt by a man ...I ask u this ...why will she say men and women are scum just to make u the reader happy or so that u dont think she's biased....

U women don't just like hearing ur bad behavior....

You may speak from any perspective or experience you wish. I'd answer you from my own perspective of being unbiased and neutral, and fairness
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You may speak from any perspective or experience you wish. I'd answer you from my own perspective of being unbiased and neutral, and fairness

How is this fairness....??

A woman is hurt by a man ..and she says men are scum..... But u expect her to say men and women are scum just to be fair?? Lol .....u are fvnny

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.