Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (60610 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by BoboNogoDie: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What shame are you talking about? If she does DNA and it is not Mohbad's son, then mohbad would be at a greater loss because it would simply mean that he died childless, or that he couldn't father a child.

Who told you she will not be able to marry again, and how are you sure men are not asking her out after her husband's death. She will surely marry again because not all men think like you think. Besides some ladies don't even want to marry, they prefer to be a baby mama to a rich man, or a single mother. There is absolutely no loss for her because majority of you men have nothing good to offer in marriage.
Continue ranting in your delusions.
Who says she won't marry again? She'll definitely get married of course, but definitely not a high value and reasonable man.
Even you in your stupidity, you won't wish for your brother or son to marry someone like her, so why are you fuming?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PaulH07: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly!
Who turns down free 10 Mill? Especially now that the breadwinner is not alive. A TV Station owner offered this woman 10 Million Naira, but the only caveat was that she will have to get a paternity test done at his hospital. If Mohbad is the father of Liam, he will wire her the money at the spot.

Till today, she hasn't returned his call after accepting to get it done. Only for them to publish a few weeks later that a DNA test was done and it affirms the child's paternity. The man said that he contacted Mohbads dad and asked him if he gave specimen to the hospital where she claimed to have carried out the test and the dad said NO.

So on who's DNA did the hospital use as base to determine the child's paternity when the grandfather didn't give specimen? That's what informed Mohbads dads recent clamour for a DNA test. I believe Nairaland even published it yesterday.

How you take know say the man na Mohbad papa sef?

Fear women oh...
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

How is this fairness....??

A woman is hurt by a man ..and she says men are scum..... But u expect her to say men and women are scum just to be fair?? Lol .....u are fvnny

You are manufacturing things in your head. Here's what I said verbatim:
I'm simply being unbiased - if a woman says men are scum, I'd ask her if that includes her father, brothers, and sons!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You are manufacturing things in your head. Here's what I said verbatim:
I'm simply being unbiased - if a woman says men are scum, I'd ask her if that includes her father, brothers, and sons!

That's an unrelated analogy I brought up...

this thread isn't about women calling men scum.... It's about a cheating woman..

..and for some weird reason....u brought a cheating man into saying u are being fair ... Which made me asked the earlier question what's fairness here....

..... Which also made me asked what's paining u when pple open thread about cheating women when in actual fact a woman cheated.........??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

That's an unrelated analogy I brought up...

this thread isn't about women calling men scum.... It's about a cheating woman..

..and for some weird reason....u brought a cheating man into saying u are being fair ... Which made me asked the earlier question what's fairness here....

..... Which also made me asked what's paining u when pple open thread about cheating women when in actual fact a woman cheated.........??

Ok, I see what your problem is.
You were not there at the beginning.
Here's the Genesis of it:

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ok, I see what your problem is.
You were not there at the beginning.
Here's the Genesis of it:

We've been through this earlier.....and i don't have problem

The statement "Don't forgive a cheating woman" came from a premise of being hurt by a woman.......I already mentioned that it means don't forgive a cheating partner.. the person spoke from his personal experience...

but u were expecting the person to say it the way u want just because u feel hurt as a woman by the statement...... u are claiming some pseudo fairness ... It funny

.I wasn't biased because I agreed...a woman can also say " men are scum" because it will be coming from a premise of being hurt by a man ...she didn't have to say it another way to be fair or unbiased
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
How is it your business the type of man she will be remarried to? You should be thinking about your life, not Mohbad's wife's life. even a Yahoo boy will come online and be claiming to be a High value man, such a big fooo!.
BoboNogoDie:

Continue ranting in your delusions.
Who says she won't marry again? She'll definitely get married of course, but definitely not a high value and reasonable man.
Even you in your stupidity, you won't wish for your brother or son to marry someone like her, so why are you fuming?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

We've been through this earlier.....and i don't have problem

The statement "Don't forgive a cheating woman" came from a premise of being hurt by a woman.......I already mentioned that it means don't forgive a cheating partner.. the person spoke from his personal experience...

but u were expecting the person to say it the way u want just because u feel hurt as a woman by the statement...... u are claiming some pseudo fairness ... It funny

.I wasn't biased because I agreed...a woman can also say " men are scum" because it will be coming from a premise of being hurt by a man ...she didn't have to say it another way to be fair or unbiased

You are being really ridiculous, my guy. A person makes a statement, "Don't ever forgive a cheating woman" , which begs an obvious question, "how about a cheating man". He could have replied all sorts of ways. He chose to reply with the nonsensical assertion that a man can't cheat! And you're here talking about personal experiences he might have had!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You are being really ridiculous, my guy. A person makes a statement, "Don't ever forgive a cheating woman" , which begs an obvious question, "how about a cheating man". He could have replied all sorts of ways. He chose to reply with the nonsensical assertion that a man can't cheat! And you're here talking about personal experiences he might have had!

Sigh...we also went through this earlier.... That question (what of a cheating man??) is for a woman to answer.....

Saying a man can't cheat is a different issue entirely...because its a context ....and is likely drawn from a premise...

If u are a woman married to a polygamous man.....such man can't cheat.....
His wives cannot accuse him of cheating because they have agreed to share penîs with other women in the first place... Everytime he flirts with another woman ..it would just be seen as a move to take another wife......same goes for a man that is married to a polygamous women...

But if course, if it's a monogamous relationship or marriage ...faithfulness is expected from both man and woman...

Oya let's not fight again.....

I will answer the question for him...

What of a man that cheats?? He should not be forgiven or taken back.....unless the wife his willing to live in a marriage that lacks trust and full of. hypertension.....
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh...we also went through this earlier.... That question (what of a cheating man??) is for a woman to answer.....

Saying a man can't cheat is a different issue entirely...because its a context ....and is likely drawn from a premise...

If u are a woman married to a polygamous man.....such man can't cheat.....
His wives cannot accuse him of cheating because they have agreed to share penîs with other women in the first place... Everytime he flirts with another woman ..it would just be seen as a move to take another wife......same goes for a man that is married to a polygamous women...

But if course, if it's a monogamous relationship or marriage ...faithfulness is expected from both man and woman...

Oya let's not fight again.....

I will answer the question for him...

What of a man that cheats?? He should not be forgiven or taken back.....unless the wife his willing to live in a marriage that lacks trust and full of. hypertension.....

Now you get it! If he had answered the question with , "we are discussing only cheating women", that's different. But he answered the question in a way that legimately opened up an entire area for further discussion!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2023
I didn't expect a better reply from a manimal anyway. Only a complete lo$er would spend time talking about a young widow. Go and give him value men to your sisters first, count the body counts of the men and women in your family, before you talk about Mohbad's own. Even a d0g is better than your kinds.
BoboNogoDie:

Lol
Mumu
Na only after una life don spoil with uncountable BODYCOUNT una go begin dey hate men and talk rubbish.
You will never see a girl of good moral and a virgin talking like this.
Swear say u never sell your toto directly or indirectly before.
What's your bodycount? Are you proud of it?
Do you think you deserve a loyal, honest, committed and good man as a partner?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by sylve11: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Drfernandez:
The way they talked that his wife was cheating on him made it seems as if it is no longer common and acceptable for our Yoruba women, married or not, to be sexually involved with men other than their husbands or dedicated partners.

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by sylve11: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
osazsky:
Ehen I talk am say na him wife kill am..this is forbidden in Benin and d man nor go last..in my tradition if a man knows his wife cheated and the gods are not appeased the man die immediately..thunder go just strike am dead.its a taboon..useless woman and we were blaming inocent naira Marley and sam

Which part of Benin? grin cool
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by seeme2(f): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2023
I don't believe anything this man says. He looks evil to me. We are asking if there is foulplay in Mobads death he keeps talking about property. Does he think the court will award the property to him even if the wife is found guilty?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.