Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (60615 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by BRATISLAVA: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2023
flokii:

Technically sef.. the prime suspect in the murder of Mohbad is the wife cos she was the only one with him when a quack nurse administered injections on him, she still took his phones away.

The useless justice for Mohbad chanters have gone quiet now that investigations have taken a new dimension.

Na the boy father and mother I still blame sha, for allowing the street girl he called wife cage him inside bottle so she and her family can have complete dominance over his life.. buruku gba ni won.

Magnoliaa, see?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by abidem4real: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mohbads-wife-cheated-on-him-with-another-marlian-signee-dad-tells-court/
Before you fear God once, make sure you fear those fish brains in skirts a million times!
No woman no cry!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2023
StJasper:

I am a man and a father just like Mr Joseph Aloba but I don't believe this man's story at all.

He has said so many contradictory things which should make every REASONABLE person doubt his sanity.

His first line of story was to make people believe his son neglected him.

Second story was that the wife was in control of his finances and it was the wife who approved the payment of the truck for him.

Third story, Naira Marley was only trying to help Mohbad. He emphasized the fact that Naira Marley never hurt Mohbad.

Fourth story, the wife and her mother were and still in charge of Mohbad's assets.

Fifth story, Mohbad was showering attention and care on his mother while he neglected him, the father.

Sixth story, he apologized for story 1 to 6 and started portraying Naira Marley as an evil person.

Story number 7. Mohbad was not Liam's father.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by FireUpNow(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2023
This is shameful and disgraceful of all these revelations are true. A woman sleeping around with other men in the same house and amongst her husband's clique. What is her gain on all of those? I just don't know what to say. I still blame Mohbad's parents most especially the wayward mother that left a child and later came back after so many years. Mohbad's window should go for the DNA of their son of her hands are clean. I have women who cheat.They are like public toilets
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Germi9: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Coolsat:
And he forgave her? Do not ever forgive a cheating woman e get why.

Dem no dey hear
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by sylve11: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2023
powerhouse3:
A woman that cheat will kill you

cool
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by terabyte002: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Stop playing bro, the son can't bear her mother surname whether you like it or not. It will be a different case entirely if Mohbad was about 50 upward or the wife in question had about 4-5 children for him before he died. If Mohbad was an ordinary person , trust me the lady fit don get another guy by now and drop the son for Mohbad mother or father. Its not a case of the father been greedy or so, even if he will have to hand over the assets to his grandson when he is fully grown, no family can entrust property in the hand of d wife all because she had a son for Mohbad out of wedlock because they are not even legally married. Mohbad family are more entitled to his property than the wife mother that's having a direct claim.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by UnfairLife7(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Jughead29:

you are very useless..... any man who lost after you to even think of marriage destroyed his home
you're a perpetual failure thinking i am a woman.

I pity women in your life

Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Eniitankorede: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2023
powerhouse3:
A woman that cheat will kill you

Definitely!!! Women cheat with all their hearts. Men cheat as a sport, enjoy and move on, while they keep their hearts at home with wife. I am not supporting any form of cheating. Just saying one is more dangerous than the other.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Ezini(f): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Coolsat:
And he forgave her? Do not ever forgive a cheating woman e get why.

A woman who administers a sleeping pill to her man is capable of administering love portion that makes him want her even when he sees danger all around
Too many enemies surrounding him even following him out of Marley house
Very very unfortunate
May God give him rest now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
dkidd:

Testifying wrongfully in the court of law is the greatest foolishness. I think the man is wiser than this ur baseless assumption. The property or properties belongs to his late son and upon his demise the biological next of kin inherits it which is his son. Even if the wife cheated and the child is biologically mohbad's she still gets to keep a large portion of it till the child comes of age. So u are wrong. The man is only trying to protect what's left of his late son so everything doesn't go with the wind because of strange women

Does not work that way, in the absence of a will. The asset will go through Probate, government will determine how the assets will be distributed among siblings, children, partners, parents and relatives.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Ezini(f): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Dennisochampa:
This is not an issue....
Is this what killed mohbad?
Are u in court because his wife cheated on him?
This man is truly shameless.
He's trying desperately to divert attention away from mohbad killers...
Even if his wife fvcked half of Lagos, I don't care at this point...
Let's find out what killed mohbad...
Every other detail can be trashed out later...

All could be linked you know.. if the wife sleeps with his close friends, one of such close friend knifed him with poisonous weapon as heard on nairaland, then another of his close friend bullies him, then another of still chases around and all of them in one big house, then she add pills to his
Meal, obviously they’re all working systematically towards killing him without a trace or suspicion

I pray again may God show mercy and rest his soul after all we all eventually dies

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Hotice085: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalee:
nawa oo

i know some people will now start postulating that it's his wife that planned his death.

conspiracy theorists will claim ANYTHING!!!

From
Nairamarley
Sam Larry
NDLEA
His father
His mother
He didn't die before burial
Tinubu
Nigerian government

(now they'll add his wife)

when in actual fact what killed him was the wrong medical treatment he got from that quack of an "AUXILLARY NURSE". but trust Nigerians, they love sensational stories

Sabinus, Mr ITK( I too know) you added everybody and call it conspiracy theory but you summarily excuted the nurse and pronounce judgement on her, how I you not sure she is also a conspiracy theory speculation?
Ogbeni calm down and wait for the investigation to end b4 ranting like sabinus
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
jedisco:
Baseless accusations which I expect a judge to see through.
Likely this is all in quest for his estate.

The lady in question cannot be forced by the public to have a DNA test for her son. Mohbad himself did not raise questions about his sons paternity.

Imagine if it was peter of P-Square that passed on in his early days, the family would have heaped loads of baseless accusations on Lola.

The court will order for a DNA test, considering all the allegation and the government is now interested in the case

I learnt Wunmi don Japa to Canada.

Who is in possession of Mohbad's phone, investigators will check for movement of funds from Mohbad's account after his demise

I learnt Mohbad's musical asset is currently valued at about $1.5 million, who is cashing out from the passive income now generated from the streaming of his music.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by UnemployedGradu: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

DNA plenty una go still Do oo, who go tell court now?

Cos i no sure about Mohbad's Dad as well ni.

I Trust my woman for this Present Marriage , "I am not a fool" when it changes I will Know.
I am a Divorcee , so I have idea abt what I am doing with Her. I TRUST her, e get why grin
it's of substantive importance to tell you not to trust women with all your heart. Women Hmmm
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Quebec91(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2023
I tell you
Obakoolex:
Even if a girl am dating put a sleeping pill in my food just because she doesn't want me to go out or cos of her own flimsy interest, that will be the end of our relationship because I know she's capable of poisoning me one-day.

People will just see clear hand writing on the wall they will still be waiting for Daniel to come and interpret in plain English
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Ezini(f): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Teymanhenry:
Well, this is sad to say, but this Mohbad guy went through a lot of shit. Partly though because he lacked guidance. Your wife's sleeping with another man in your house and you allowed that to happen? If this is true then he's a damn bitch

Possibly bottled up with love portion
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PHAYOL81: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2023
I think no concrete evidence for this in his TESTAMENT but considering how SUSPICIOUS his sudden death was, nothing can be ruled out. THAT'S why I advocate for DNA paternity test to verify the legitimacy of his son and that's whether THE WIFE IS FOUND GUILTY OF INFIDELITY OR NOT.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Maliqcious: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2023
MikeMicheal:
I still dont know why people carry this matter for head.
Abeg make una rest jare! Wetin sef
Oga you self rest na as e no concern you abi?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Dennisochampa: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2023
OnlyFiction:

You don't care if the wife of a man who died mysteriously cheats with half of Lagos. But yet you are seriously after what killed the guy and do not feel like you are joking when you say this?. Just settle down and read your comment slowly and see the parallel reasoning. In a murder case the wife ordinarily is a suspect. And if the wife is a cheater then she becomes a double suspect. There is nothing like "every other detail can be trashed out later" else you are not serious about doing anything because that thing you are trashing out later could give useful clues to what killed him. Think For Once!
So the primary suspect is the wife while those who bullied him as shown in the videos surfacing online should be swept under the carpet?
I think the focus is shifting from who killed mohbad to, who the father of mohbad son... cheesy
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Magnoliaa(f): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Magno liaa, see?

See. I don't need to be triggered by their comments this afternoon, abeg.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Basicend:

A cheating woman woman is seen as a dog in our society and it is brings a worthless perception to her image. It is a taboo.

A dog is a stain and a disgrace to the family and society.

A man by our norms is permitted to marry as many as he likes. .

And this seems peachy keen and fair to you. Notice how "oue society" where this is practiced is messed up and we are all trying to run away to societies where things are fair?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Jughead29: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you're a perpetual failure thinking i am a woman.

I pity women in your life

Tueh

I pity the unfortunate women in your life... your type sees nothing wrong with a cheating woman because you are always using them as tools lol

Stay with your wife and build your family.... Cheating is totally bad in both sides.... tah ✌
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Which cheating man??

zomoears:

And my answer is clear. Use your initiative.

There is no such thing as a cheating man. Man na man.

If you think other men will value you as second hand, or it’s the baby mama life you want, or you want your peace of mind,do your thing.

But there is no such thing as a cheating man. We only have men who chose to be tied down by one woman, and those who don’t.

Basicend:

A cheating woman woman is seen as a dog in our society and it is brings a worthless perception to her image. It is a taboo.

A dog is a stain and a disgrace to the family and society.

A man by our norms is permitted to marry as many as he likes. .

Sooo what do you call this man below?
And does it seem fair to you?
Notice how "our society" where this is practiced is messed up and we are all trying to run away to societies where things are fairer?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by OnlyFiction: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Dennisochampa:
So the primary suspect is the wife while those who bullied him as shown in the videos surfacing online should be swept under the carpet?
I think the focus is shifting from who killed mohbad to, who the father of mohbad son... cheesy

You're the only one saying some information should be swept under carpet here. After all in your previous comment you said you don't care about the wife's sexual history of unfaithfulness. And then went ahead to say all you are looking for is who killed him.
and that "information regarding tha

her unfaithfulness should be dealt with later" I mean where is the wisdom there? If Justice is what we are looking for then you will not be picking the info to address or not address.

My view is For the information regarding everyone surrounding Mohbad before he died be treated equally. If there is incriminating evidence about Naira Marley address and If there is also info about the wife address it. Who says both of them could not be involved, it's just an issue of common sense.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by zomoears(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Notice how "our society" where this is practiced is messed up and we are all trying to run away to societies where things are fairer?

1 You have a penis, women don’t.
2. Women are fertile for a short period every month, men are fertile 24/7/365.Inpkiedly, one man can impregnate as many women as he can bang. A woman can only get pregnant within her window period.
3. The size of your brain as a man is diff from women.
4. The type of hormones your body secrets is different
5. Your mental capacity to manage multiple women is different from a woman’s capacity to manage multiple men
6. Men are rational thinkers, women think with their emotions. Only men who are simps think like women.
Should I go on?

Never equate a man with a woman. If God wanted us to be the same, he would not have created us differently.

There is nothing like fair or unfair in nature, it’s either black or white.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
zomoears:

1 You have a penis, women don’t.
2. Women are fertile for a short period every month, men are fertile 24/7/365.Inpkiedly, one man can impregnate as many women as he can bang. A woman can only get pregnant within her window period.
3. The size of your brain as a man is diff from women.
4. The type of hormones your body secrets is different
5. Your mental capacity to manage multiple women is different from a woman’s capacity to manage multiple men
6. Men are rational thinkers, women think with their emotions. Only men who are simps think like women.
Should I go on?

Never equate a man with a woman. If God wanted us to be the same, he would not have created us differently.

There is nothing like fair or unfair in nature, it’s either black or white.

cheesy You actually just defeated your argument - a woman can bang as many men as she chooses because she can only get pregnant once. A man on the other hand has to be careful because each time he bangs he could get a woman pregnant grin

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Azazyel: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wow mohbad was really weak. How can your wife be doing these things and you stayed in such marriage? Was he expecting a miracle to happen? Sleeping with another man inside the same house. She never loved mohbad. Nah money she just dey follow. This is a lesson to men who think money is everything. If a woman doesn't love you and you can see the signs, just move on and stop trying to win her over with money. Love has to be present first then money would add some spice. That's how it works. If you listen to peace by mohbad, he was saying something about his wife. Asking if it was a good thing she did. That Paternity test should be repeated
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by zomoears(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

cheesy You actually just defeated your argument - a woman can bang as many men as she chooses because she can only get pregnant once. A man on the other hand has to be careful because each time he bangs he could get a woman pregnant grin

Simp thinking, trying to reverse nature.

I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by advanceDNA: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

......a married woman is cheating on her husband......and u asking for the cheating man and posting elrufai...... how are u reasoning sir, is ur brain in flight mode??

u men that reason with ur woman's pvssy. .how do u even do it

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

......a married woman is cheating on her husband......and u asking for the cheating man and posting elrufai...... how are u reasoning sir, is ur brain in flight mode??

u men that reason with ur woman's pvssy. .how do u even do it

A married man was cheating on his wives. WIVES!!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
zomoears:

Simp thinking, trying to reverse nature.

I pity you.

Well, am I right or am I right? Once a woman gets pregnant she should be free to bang as she likes (for 9 months) as she can't get pregnant again. A man, not so. He has to always be careful because he can get a woman pregnant every time he bangs!😆

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.