Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (60608 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by wunmi590(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Anoze4real2022(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Opanka44:
Wow... Revelations upon revelations. May God never allow Sam Larry happen to us
Talk another thing again because e no dey sell again

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Artiiclebeast: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
BullPoo as usual...

Where are the emergency woman right "auntivist clout chasers and justice for mohbad proponents?
Hunger don reset their brain back to default settings...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Dennisochampa: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is not an issue....
Is this what killed mohbad?
Are u in court because his wife cheated on him?
This man is truly shameless.
He's trying desperately to divert attention away from mohbad killers...
Even if his wife fvcked half of Lagos, I don't care at this point...
Let's find out what killed mohbad...
Every other detail can be trashed out later...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by NwokoloOwa: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
We were just dealing with a troubled soul in Mohbad. Lets pray for our children to beware of "bad company"

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Dennisochampa: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly
Who turns down free 10 Mill? Especially now that the breadwinner is not alive. A TV Station owner offered this woman 10 Million Naira, but the only caveat was that she will have to get a paternity test done in his hospital. If Mohbad is the father of Liam, he will wire her the money at the spot.

Till today, she hasn't returned his call after accepting to get it done.
Whatever is happening to the lady isn't my concern...
The knowledge of who owns the son won't bring back mohbad and it wont give him justice..
Let's find out what or who killed mohbad...
The issue of DNA can come later after mohbad have gotten justice.
I feel all these DNA issue is aimed at diverting attention away from the actual cause of mohbad death.
If the child turns out not to be for mohbad... Will it bring mohbad back??

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Ginanews1: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mohbad Bestfriend Exposed Mohbad wife says She is sl€£ping with mohbad manager

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaDJ8DFQfjQ

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by drimzsmoke(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
I love where all this is going, justice for Mohbad don dey enter mud!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
"You can't lift the stone without being ready for the snake that's revealed." ~ Robert J. Oppenheimer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Coolsat(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
But how did this case turn to who is sleeping with who instead of what killed him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by AfroBeatDiary: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmmm... This man don collect money

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Jughead29: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
No man can easily forgive a cheating woman... the best would have been for Mohbad to send her packing after noticing..... The pain can even kill a man...

Lesson to men: Don't ever tolerate a cheating woman.... send her packing with immediate effect for your life to be at peace...

Still wondering how a woman will be opening her hole for multiple men even after marriage...... Its really demonic..... Even God don't permit tolerating a cheating woman

Proverbs 5:3-5
Proverbs 7:25-26
Matthew 19: 9 (divorce her for sexual immorality Says the Bible and any man who marries her commit adultery meaning no man should marry her again)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Melagros(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
powerhouse3:
A woman that cheat will kill you
Don't blame the woman alone, the father is also stupid/ culprit in this case because when his son died why he didn't deposit the corps at the mortuary? He just rushed and buried him

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
RPG2020:
This life is really full of Sam Larry 😭🧐
I dey tell you my brother
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Jughead29: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How about a cheating man?

The foolish things some of you women do is comparing yourselves to man..... A man cheats i will also cheat, opening your hole to men around in the name of retaliation..... God conderms it..... i don't support a cheating man but to a woman its a big taboo

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Maize247(f): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Coolsat:
But how did this case turn to who is sleeping with who instead of what killed him?
Who is sleeping with who is also relevant in this case.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by dkidd: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Coolsat:
And he forgave her? Do not ever forgive a cheating woman e get why.
Never. U might not live to tell the story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by dkidd: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Coolsat:
Do u even know how investigation works? See question oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Drfernandez(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
The way they talked that his wife was cheating on him made it seems as if it is no longer common and acceptable for our Yoruba women, married or not, to be sexually involved with men other than their husbands or dedicated partners.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by FashionCookie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lobatan!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by ponishah: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Meguna:
In all of this I pray that he's in a better place now 🙏
Face the place that you are right now.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by jimcaddy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmmm na wah oh. This matter get as ee be oh. But women Sha. Why sleep with someone else now? Like we Nigerians like to complicate things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by pembisco(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dennisochampa:
The knowledge of who owns the son won't bring back mohbad and it wont give him justice..
I feel all these DNA issue is aimed at diverting attention away from the actual cause of mohbad death.
Guy, every statement in this case is very important, you never can tell the root cause of his death. A good investigator listens attentively to all that seems irrelevant, statements you think are irrelevant can actually crack a very hard case

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ehen I talk am say na him wife kill am..this is forbidden in Benin and d man nor go last..in my tradition if a man knows his wife cheated and the gods are not appeased the man die immediately..thunder go just strike am dead.its a taboon..useless woman and we were blaming inocent naira Marley and sam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by mysticwarrior(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
This man should just shut his mouth up jare, his claims might be wrong considering that mohbad is not alive to attest to it, what evidence does he have that they lady cheated on mohbad? He is trying to shift the goalpost because he is facing criticism for burying his son in a rush.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Numerouno94(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
nairalee:
nawa oo

i know some people will now start postulating that it's his wife that planned his death.

conspiracy theorists will claim ANYTHING!!!

From
Nairamarley
Sam Larry
NDLEA
His father
His mother
He didn't die before burial
Tinubu
Nigerian government

(now they'll add his wife)

when in actual fact what killed him was the wrong medical treatment he got from that quack of an "AUXILLARY NURSE". but trust Nigerians, they love sensational stories

Ironically u re part of the conspiracy theorists because u claimed he died from the wrong medical treatment he got from the quack auxillary nurse. This is too big an accusation.

No one knows wat actually killed Mohbad yet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by gabbasin: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
All what the father is doing here is trying to discredit his daughter inlaw and claim the grandson is a bastard so as to make him (the father) the sole beneficiary of his son's works and royalties, all what this man is interested in is making money from his son's death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by firearcher: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmm. Is it only women that cheat?

Honestly no one has a perfect life. Since the cause of dead is largely known, why dig up every issues, problems and challenges he has had with friends, business partners, families, people and make a spectacle of it?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Numerouno94(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ft mm
Numerouno94:

Ironically u re part of the conspiracy theorists because u claimed he died from the wrong medical treatment he got from the quack auxillary nurse. This is too big an accusations

No one knows wat actually killed Mohbad yet.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Omoawoke2(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Na wa for you ooo, and you think there’s no connection. Where did you keep your brain ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Arapmoi22: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
pembisco:

Guy, every statement in this case is very important, you never can tell the root cause of his death. A good investigator listens attentively to all that seems irrelevant, statements you can think are irrelevant can actually crack a very had case

Emotional people actually care less about facts.
Those who had judged and concluded the case on marley and Co. Will never want to hear that his wife was actually the mastermind.

From my years of following investigations on CBS justice and Discovery ID, I have learnt that people you never thought of do commit crime, labelling it on another person because it was an easier way for public to believe.

However, whether our mostly headless youth want to agree or not,
Mohbad's wife is a major suspect.
However, our gullible youths will insinuate that investigating his wife is compromise from the strong and mighty.

I Pity Mohbads father.
Wife is not a Saint.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court by Heffalump(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
The lady has a big skeleton in her cupboard.

She cheated! Period.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.