Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Does God Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (16842 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! When did you and I discuss life and the future? Are you hallucinating?

Seek relevance? From you? You really are hallucinating. LMFAO!

BTW you didn't answer the question, only to become salty for nothing. Bwahahahahaha!

Oga
U have never dropped anything meaningful on Nairaland
Just questions and debates
You came here to seek relevance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Oga
U have never dropped anything meaningful on Nairaland
Just questions and debates
You came here to seek relevance cheesy

That is exactly what a forum is for. LoLz.

Your hallucination is really acting up. What did you ingest, weed or mushrooms? Bwahahahahahaha!

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
LordReed:

That is exactly what a forum is for. LoLz.

Your hallucination is really acting up. What did you ingest, weed or mushrooms? Bwahahahahahaha!

The forum is for you to be asking me stupid questions when you have never dropped anything significant and to drop overly negative and critical views on topics. Keep seeking relevance

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The forum is for you to be asking me stupid questions when you have never dropped anything significant and to drop overly negative and critical views on topics. Keep seeking relevance

Yes it is to ask questions but the only stupid here is you since you can't answer simple questions. Bwahahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
LordReed:

Yes it is to ask questions but the only stupid here is you since you can't answer simple questions. Bwahahahahahaha!

Someone knows where to find answers but he's desperate for relevance and attention
I did not ask you the meaning of forum but you did qnd shared it
Why not ask the site same question?
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Someone knows where to find answers but he's desperate for relevance and attention
I did not ask you the meaning of forum but you did qnd shared it
Why not ask the site same question?
Attention seeker

LoLz! I didn't even quote you when I asked the question but you jumped in to reveal how stupid you are so who is the attention seeker if not you. Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! I didn't even quote you when I asked the question but you jumped in to reveal how stupid you are so who is the attention seeker if not you. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Keep seeking attention
And you'll find
Why not create a Thread amd teach us something meaningful?
We're hear to learn right?
Intelligent atheist

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Keep seeking attention
And you'll find
Why not create a Thread amd teach us something meaningful?
We're hear to learn right?
Intelligent atheist

Yes while you wait for me to teach you something meaningful, learn the difference between here and hear. LoLz.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
LordReed:

Yes while you wait for me to teach you something meaningful, learn the difference between here and hear. LoLz.

Typo error
Nothing to teach cheesy
Just being overly negative and pessimistic in the name of being critically minded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Typo error
Nothing to teach cheesy
Just being overly negative and pessimistic in the name of being critically minded cheesy

I said you should go learn, I wasn't teaching you. You have to learn the difference between those too. LoLz.
Re: Does God Exist? by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

And that something does not want himself to be known right?
people create different explanations to fill this void. you created god to fill yours. the truth is nobody knows we are just living bidding time untill you die and return to dust.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
What people call God is just consciousness..

In one of Budaatom post, he talked about the different myths of different cultures around the world. The funny thing is that they are all talking about the same thing... consciousness being separated from chaos.(the big bang).in Babylonian epics consciousness is personified as Marduk, in Egypt as Ra and in Yoruba as Olodumare..in bini as Osanobua....
If you really sit down with all those people in different cultures..they will actually tell you the same thing. The messages will be consistent...you will be amazed...the only difference is the person telling the story.......
Re: Does God Exist? by MayntheeMayn: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
sonmvayina:

If you really sit down with all those people in different cultures..they will actually tell you the same thing. The messages will be consistent...you will be amazed...the only difference is the person telling the story.......

Tell us the similarities between Marduk and Olorun.
Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What does evolution says regarding the origin of the earth? grin

Evolution does not say anything about the origin of the earth.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
people create different explanations to fill this void. you created god to fill yours. the truth is nobody knows we are just living bidding time untill you die and return to dust.

U did not answer my question

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Did I say that?
That people in all cultures and parts of the world give worship or devotion to someone or something gives evidence to a reality that God exists. Read my second point again on spiritual need

So, do those who give worship or devotion to the god called Obatala give you evidence to a reality that a god called Obatala exists? And do the Celts who give worship or devotion to their god called Eiocha also give you evidence to a reality that a God called Obatala exists because of their spiritual need?

How about those who, because of their supposed spiritual need, give worship or devotion to a god called Teapot? Do they also give evidence to a reality that a God called Teapot exists? And do those who give worship or devotion to a god called spaghetti monster also give you evidence that a god called Spaghetti Monster exists too?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2023
budaatum:

So, do those who give worship or devotion to the god called Obatala give.you evidence to a reality that a god called Obatala exists? And do the Celts who give worship or devotion to their god called Eiocha also give you evidence to a reality that a God called Obatala exists because of their spiritual need?

How about those who, because of their supposed spiritual need, give worship or devotion to a god called Teapot? Do they also give evidence to a reality that a God called Teapot exists? And do those who give worship or devotion to a god called spaghetti monster also give you evidence that a god called Spaghetti Monster exists too?

You can never be a lawyer cos you have a poor sense of arguments based on facts
We all have needs
If you see a man eating sawdust, you'll say that is wrong and it really is right? He's eating the wrong food to satisfy his physical need for food. We all have that need for food
The presence of markets, stores, inflation of food prices, etc, gives reason to our need fir food which is Inate just as the presence of boreholes everywhere, sachet and bottle water, wells, keeping water in the house shows need fir water
Same with our need for shelter. Whether you live in a bungalow, a hut, under the bridge, someone's shop, all these shows our need for shelter
Same with clothing...
Based in these needs, people have done business, people engage on this things everyday and many try to hoard the prices of these - food, water, shelter, clothing, etc. You can't say the same thing for gold and silver which are just secondary wants. Does eating different kinds of food, wearing different kind of clothes, living in different kinds of houses demonstrate that we have no such need? No
Same applies with ethnicity and languages. Language is diverse too. There's are thousands of languages spoken on earth

There's another need which is very strong that cut across all cultures and places and traditions - religion.
Religion is diverse, there are thousands of religion worldwide. There are millions of religious centres. This need cannot arise by chance or evolution cos it's only unique with man and as old as man itself
In the name of religion, many have killed and been killed
Religion has affected the way many live their lives, how they eat, treat fellow humans. Many religious leaders have exploited their people for bad. Where people would not naturally want to go to war, they have done so cos they were incited by religion. Many have taken up careers in religion, religious studies can be majored in the universe.
All over the world, the object of worship by groups of people tend to be different. Many worship an invisible God, many worship idols, many worship Emperors, many worship dead ancestors, etc and this principle of worship have strongly influenced their own personal lives and how they treat humans (moral and social behavior)... All these give evidence to the existence of the Creator. He put that inside us. Yet, seeing all these, some say that God does not exist and religion is just a delusion... Foolish people claiming intelligence but coming to seek relevance in a group that they should not join and never contributing anything meaningful but being overly pessimistic in the name of critical thinking.❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
if the parents were alive they wont allow their son throw himself into fire.. can you watch your child burn in fire while you do nothing if God was alive he wont allow people he loves suffer...

This case shows how illogical you are.
https://www.nairaland.com/7671858/mason-dark-tiktok-challenge-leaves#122838570
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2023
budaatum:

I guess the logical question to ask you then is, who created your god? Unless you want to of course claim your god is not on earth, to wit, where exactly is this god of yours?

It is an illogical question because the topic is about Proof of God, The Creator Who created us

And not Proof of that God's own creation! So this out of discuss.
Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What evidence is there that life and earth arose by chaos?
I have eyes. It was designed for sight
I have a brain
I have ears, hands fingers, systems and organs and cells with their diverse functions and design but they work harmoniously. Who made them?

A doll may have eyes, head ears, hands, belly button 😂 but they don't even work. Yet, no one says dolls could emerge from nowhere. Hiw much the complex cell, tissue, organs, body, earth, universe?

It takes more 'faith' that all these things could emerge by chance. That kind of 'faith' is called mumu faith. The type that a poor man in a jungle of Africa would think can happen when he keeps a clay pot under his bed and expect it to be filled with dollar coins overnight. It won't happen overnight or even in a thousand years but that imagination is more reasonable and possible than to imagine life emerging by chance 😕
🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Re: Does God Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2023
MayntheeMayn:

Tell us the similarities between Marduk and Olorun.

They are both the creator God in their different cultures
Re: Does God Exist? by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

U did not answer my question
what is your question
Re: Does God Exist? by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This case shows how illogical you are.
https://www.nairaland.com/7671858/mason-dark-tiktok-challenge-leaves#122838570
whats illogical about what i said...
Re: Does God Exist? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2023
The universe does not exist

Nobody is an intelligent design
Re: Does God Exist? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
God and a builder don't have thesame characteristics so it is illogical to compare both of them. moreover if they is something wrong with the hostel it is the responsibility of the hostel admin not the builder of the house.

ASIDES SUCH COMPARISONS

NOTHING BRINGS GOD UP FOR DISCUSSION
Re: Does God Exist? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

U ARE WASTING UR TIME

NIGERIA AND RELIGION IS 5/6

U BECOME AN ATHEIST

U BECOME INSANE
Re: Does God Exist? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Does God Exist?
NO.
Let's say the fairy book a misnomer for the bible doesn't exist or let's say we both don't know neither to read nor write, but we speak the same language. How do you convince me that there is some god somewhere?

Okay! If some god who created the whole world and everything in it; gave mouth, ears, eyes to people, yet that god refused to communicate with people in no straight kind of way, isn't that tantamount to mediocrity?

What's it going to cost the god of the whole universe to just go like "Hey guys! I'm your god. What's poppin' thru?"?
So far so good, no god has been able to do that.
It can only mean one thing. There is no god

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

All over the world, the object of worship by groups of people tend to be different. Many worship an invisible God, many worship idols, many worship Emperors, many worship dead ancestors, etc and this principle of worship have strongly influenced their own personal lives and how they treat humans (moral and social behavior)... All these give evidence to the existence of the Creator. He put that inside us.

So, a group of people who worship a stone or a book are fulfilling the need put in them by their creator the book or the stone?

https://www.nairaland.com/7707569/how-gods-made/1#123565636

Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is an illogical question because the topic is about Proof of God, The Creator Who created us

And not Proof of that God's own creation! So this out of discuss.

No one is asking you to prove God exists because we all know you can't prove what you merely believe.

As for your reasoning, I'd leave you mulling your own words so you consider what you imply and mean.

Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2023
budaatum:

No one is asking you to prove God exists because we all know you can't prove what you merely believe.

As for your reasoning, I'd leave you mulling your own words so you consider what you imply and mean.

Everyone can see that I have already finished giving the proof of God before you fallaciously moved the post to ask me to prove God's own creation.

So clearly, you have nothing!
Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone can see that I have already finished giving the proof of God before you fallaciously moved the post to ask me to prove God's own creation.

So clearly, you have nothing!

Show me just one of those "everyone".

That should be easy enough.
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

After I have shown you how illogical it is you ask? shocked wonderfull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

The Coming Of Christ / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? / All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.