Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Does God Exist? - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (17452 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21
SIRTeee15:

These are statements from Bart Erhman, read about him if u don't know him.

You what you posted are not statements of Bart Erhman. Try again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 10:41pm On Jan 21
LordReed:

I did find his unaccredited reference amusing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Workch: 6:21am On Jan 22
A god may exist but the question remains that, which particular description or form is that God taking?
Re: Does God Exist? by SIRTeee15: 1:53pm On Jan 22
LordReed:

How do U know it's not Bart Erhman. Have u read his book misquoting Jesus.
U people seem to hold this guy in some god-like infallible esteem.

Read page 252 of misquoting Jesus Q&A edition, the statement is there.

https://isjesusalive.com/are-the-doctrines-of-christianity-effected-by-textual-variants-even-bart-ehrman-says-no/
Re: Does God Exist? by SIRTeee15: 2:14pm On Jan 22
budaatum:

It is not how you understand it, you mean. The fact remains that those who believe one book would likely not learn from other books.

I don't know how you could have "noticed u always yapping about indoctrination of foreign religion via colonialism", when that is not a thing I do.

Perhaps you could provide evidence of such "yapping" so you can be believed. Also consider the stupidity of "yapping about indoctrination of foreign religion via colonialism", in the language of the colonialiser.

One should yap against colonialism in one's uncolonized language, is my preferred position, and I am thankful for my proficiency in the language of the coloniser and the books it empowers me to be able to read.

I quote the Bible too, so why haven't you asked me where the first church was built?

What has quoting the Koran got to do with the first mosque built anywhere? I detect needless deflection here, and an attempt to waste my time on irrelevants.

Not only has Christianity changed, Christianity itself was a change from 'Salvation by the Ark' Judaism, to salvation by Christ.

In fact, not only did 'Thou shalt worship no other God", change, but today same God is not exactly so jealous anymore.

Bart Erhman is required reading for anyone who truly questions the Bible, but is at the beginning of one's search for knowledge.

No one is claiming here that the Bible is not real, just that much that is described in it isn't historically nor archeologically accurate.

U talk too much, no substance. Bring evidence, that's what I want to see.

The verse u referring to clearly states man shall not live by bread alone but by words that come out of the LORD.
So where can we find the words of this God. Which book contains the word of the LORD.
Definitely not the ancient Egyptian books because they never called their God YAHWEH.
So tell me the books that has the words of YAHWEH.

And lest I forget YAHWEH definitely called himself the supreme God of the world. Read the book of Isaiah from cover to cover.
FYI the book of Isaiah was written in 700bc b4 the Israelites came in contact with any greek or Roman or European that will influence the status of YAHWEH.
You can imagine a deity calling himself The supreme and universal deity, and the God to all people and nation at a time most deities were clannish pantheons.
That how powerful and certain the God of the bible is about himself.
Pls read the book of Isaiah and see what God says about himself b4 coming here with more conspiracy theories.

As an atheist your principle should be the same against all religion. If I was brainwashed to accept Christian religion by the white man, is it the same for the Muslims? Especially as Islam entered yorubaland b4 any foreigner set foot on the territory.
Or are u saying it would be better to embrace Islam and worship Allah. Does that make sense to U as an atheist. because I don't understand your inconsistency rants here.
If u want to be atheist be one. If u want to be Muslim sympathiser show your face and let's know how to deal with u.

Debating exegesis with U is a waste of time. So let's discuss evidence based theology.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22
LordReed:

You are holding on to centuries old belief so you are even more wrong by your own logic.

Kindly mention any source or reference today that says Abiogenesis is a fact
LordReed - 'Snowflakes is a wonder of mindless chance' 😆
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22
budaatum:

What did God emerge from?

God that has no beginning?
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22
kkins25:

There are 100+ million women in the country, But your daddy met mum. You don't even understand SSS mathematics, and you're arguing with us here. oh, Aemmyjah! Calm down so we can uplift you from religious ignorance to religious literacy.

A computer program is not perfect, neither can it's creation ever end because the creators know they do not understand it all. This means when the program messes up, they don't accuse it of SIN.

God on the other hand is a different kind of creator because he declared "and it was good." Meaning from his perspective creation is good. But that didn't turn out well, did it? Hopefully you get the point?

I wonder, did God create HIV within the 6 days? How about H.Plylori(stomach ulcer pathogen), did God create that too? or Malara's P. Falciparum? That too?

Evolution is false. Let's pretend to agree, can you then explain why we are taller today than our ancestors of 100 years ago. Evolution is false, but have you sat your lazy brain to wonder if genotypes AS, and SS where created by God? Or do you agree with us that God's creation wasn't perfect?

Your ignorance is so high, no ladder can reach it...
When a man meets a woman and copulate, an offspring will be born. He ejaculates semen containing millions of sperm cell. That's where you calculate probability. So there are factors that influences reproduction.
Is HIV virus a living organism?
You really need to basic science teacher in primary school to educate you about life and organism.
The bible does not teach God create everything in 6 literal days... Your folly is a mix of ignorance and arrogance and it's a shame. So count it another 3 points for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22
kkins25:
okay!

Show me where God created dogs and cats. Have you heard of the Liger? Kindly show us how God created that too.

What design? Do you think the universe is some form of aesthetic place? Because you get rendered visions of it on your screen? hohohoh...

How then do you explain children born with autism, down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Cancer, and so on? Shey there were created from heaven.

grin grin grin.

1. Did he make them, man and woman, on the same day or not? Were they, man and woman, the first to be created or the last?
2. How do we have different races and skin colors?

Says the guy who is using Evolution inappropriately. Mind you, Abiogenesis is a fact.

You are just dodging bullet oga. You don lose this argument like 10 pages ago.

Go and read about liger?
We all know how the liger came about? Is that a good example of mindless creation?
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22
LordReed:

You can calculate that probability I stated. Can you prove the one you stated?

Humans will surely meet just like chemicals will surely react with one another.

Again DNA is not a code so no the analogy doesn't fit.

The end result result is new offsprings
What is the chance that offsprings could emerge without 2 humans meeting... Your illustration of chemicals is very poor as regards to life and complexity
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22
LordReed:

The probability of your dad meeting your mum and having you is 1 in 102,685,000, yet here you are. Low probability is not equal to impossible. Do you know how many billion planets there are in our galaxy alone, not to talk of other galaxies? Why is the low probability based on that sheer massive number perplexing.

My dad definitely will meet my mum and offsprings will be produced right? So something was already involved and in place.

Is it by accident that the earth is rotating on its axis?
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22
kimco:

You asked a question, I answered you, you disregarded it and went ahead to preach your already prepared sermon even though I saw through it and stopped you in your tracks. My brother you are wrong. Seeing is not evidence, what you see must be evidenced and that goes for other things you cannot see. What about feel? What of smell what of taste? All these must still be subjected to scrutiny and evidenced otherwise why not believe in unicorns and dragons too.

This one does not know anything joor
You sure say you go school?
Re: Does God Exist? by SIRTeee15: 5:38pm On Jan 22
LordReed:

See another evidence...at least your new found god admits to the truth when confronted with it.

Don't U want to be like him.

https://christianapologetics.org/biblical-items/the-elusive-bart-ehrman-quote/

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by SIRTeee15: 6:25pm On Jan 22
SIRTeee15:

See another evidence...at least your new found god admits to the truth when confronted with it.

Don't U want to be like him.

https://christianapologetics.org/biblical-items/the-elusive-bart-ehrman-quote/

Those who abandoned their faith because of atheist bible scholars like Bart Erhman don enter one chance bus.

They don't know people these celebrity scholars are only doing it for the money and fame.
When critiqued by sound academic scholars, they admit and speak the truth.

That's what we have been crying here but they won't listen.

The Christian faith is the only one that is archeological, historical, logical and philosophical valid.
It's the undeniable truth.

The right thing for any atheist to do right now is to jump out of that one chance bus with instant alacrity.

Budaatum it's not too late to reverse and join the victory train to Beulah.
LordReed there's space for u too in the train, don't be shy to embrace the truth.
Kkins25, U no kuku sabi the atheism concept in the first place. Abandon the conspiracy junks and join the productive train to Beulah. Entrance ticket is free.
That girl forming knowledge on this thread, too much knowledge begat sorrow. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Our deluded fake doctor here, let's forget the past. Hop on the train and be rel to yourself. We dont need your dangerous treatment on the train. There's the balm of Gilead.

Except you scamming people and making money off their ignorance. I really don't understand why someone will be stubborn to insist on being atheist.
The evidence against it is overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by budaatum: 8:56pm On Jan 22
SIRTeee15:

U talk too much, no substance. Bring evidence, that's what I want to see.
Sorry Sirtee, but you have already disregarded all the evidence that has already been provided for you in this thread, so I will severely limit my bringing.

SIRTeee15:
The verse u referring to clearly states man shall not live by bread alone but by words that come out of the LORD.
So where can we find the words of this God. Which book contains the word of the LORD.
Definitely not the ancient Egyptian books because they never called their God YAHWEH.
So tell me the books that has the words of YAHWEH.

But He answered and said, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.’” Matthew 4:4 KJV

Basically, don't only stuff your mouth and your belly, but stuff you brain with not only the ancient Egyptian god books, Sirtee, but also the ancient Greek, Indian, Chinese, African, Arab, Nordic, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc etc gods and not limited to, since they are all alleged to have mouths.

But I do understand your limits to Yahweh. Without the limitation, you'd include just about every book that has ever been written, given most are from "the mouth of God", which some know as the human mind. It's what makes the Bible such a valuable book, and that human minds can conceive it is godly.

SIRTeee15:
As an atheist your principle should be the same against all religion.
I am not against religion, Sirtee. Without religion (one day a week), there would be no 5 days a week school that it has evolved into, and I would be surrounded by more ignorant fuqs than I currently am, and the world would likely be much more hellish as a result than it currently is.

Religion teaches you to not steal, not to murder, to love your neighbour, to control your diq and think and reason etc (though it does not often seem evident), and I would not want to live with you if you were not religionised to know such stuff.

We would, in time, educate, instead of hoping you fear the gods.

SIRTeee15:
If I was brainwashed to accept Christian religion by the white man, is it the same for the Muslims?
You were not "brainwashed", for that is a bit too harsh a description of what has been done to you.

Both Christianity and Islam brought books to you who never had any, and they taught you to read, and that reading is enabling us to converse today and likely earn our daily bread.

In the beginning was the Word, you see. And humans must learn to read to prolong their collective life, while expanding the reading span will enable them live longer.

SIRTeee15:
Or are u saying it would be better to embrace Islam and worship Allah.
No, Sirtee, I am not saying one should embrace any one particular religion or god, but that one should learn from all religious books, as opposed to believing any one in particular.

You mentioned Bart Erhman. The text he studied are like mud that is spat on and rubbed in the eyes so that he could eventually see the truth for himself.

I hope Nigeria's future will include one book that contains the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Koran, though I wish we could skip that phase and learn to understand engineering and philosophy and biology and history and reasoning and psychology etc better instead.

Eyes will open and people will see for themselves in the end, if just because human understanding is as inevitable as resisting the Borg.
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 12:13am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

The highlighted shows that it is wrong for me to keep arguing with someone that is holding onto 17th century belief
Keep typing nonsense.

Even a fake chatgpt or textbook written today of won't call abiogenesis a fact
Keep shooting your shot all over the field and shouting goal

You seem to be mistaken spontaneous generation for abiogenesis..

Abiogenesis is somewhat a fact because lab experiments have replicated the formation of biological(organic) molecules from inorganic molecules. It's a work in progress my man. It's not a fact or a theory yet, and it doesn't describe one phenomena. We know bio-molecules came from inorganic molecules, but haven't been able to show how those bio molecules became self replicating. So, Abiogenesis might not be a fact per se, but it's a credible hypothesis.
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 12:16am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

Your ignorance is so high, no ladder can reach it...
When a man meets a woman and copulate, an offspring will be born. He ejaculates semen containing millions of sperm cell. That's where you calculate probability. So there are factors that influences reproduction.
Is HIV virus a living organism?
You really need to basic science teacher in primary school to educate you about life and organism.
The bible does not teach God create everything in 6 literal days... Your folly is a mix of ignorance and arrogance and it's a shame. So count it another 3 points for yourself

ahhhh... I see. Tell me, what's the probability of a man picking one woman out of a 100 million versus the probability of one egg being fertilized by one out of a 100 million?

The bible does not teach God created the bible in 6 days? Is that so? then why do you have a sabbath day, and not a sabbath era? grin grin
Re: Does God Exist? by kkins25(m): 12:47am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

Go and read about liger?
We all know how the liger came about? Is that a good example of mindless creation?

So, God didn't create all living things? grin
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:25am On Jan 23
kkins25:

So, God didn't create all living things? grin

Again
Your ignorance
How did Liger come about?
You be confam olodo

1. You said Abiogenesis is a fact. No science textbook or Chatgpt agree. Olodo

2. You mentioned something about HIV? HIV is a virus and not a biological or living organism. Olodo. Go and meet any pupil that studied elementary science

3. Ligers are hybrids created by human breeders in zoos or animal sanctuaries. You don't know history, science or biology or even logic. You don't just know anything but you crown yourself as emeritus when you know nothing

4. You said the Bible mentions that the world was created in 6 literal days. It was what your pastor misinformed you that is making you mad and behaving very irrational and saying what the Bible does not teach...

12 points in all for you, I hope you don already carry league cos i won't bring myself down to your level and be claiming points like a little child
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:28am On Jan 23
kkins25:

ahhhh... I see. Tell me, what's the probability of a man picking one woman out of a 100 million versus the probability of one egg being fertilized by one out of a 100 million?

The bible does not teach God created the bible in 6 days? Is that so? then why do you have a sabbath day, and not a sabbath era? grin grin

Do you have sense?
A man will surely meet a woman. That fact is 💯. The woman he will meet is under probability.
During copulation, a sperm will surely fertilize an egg. That one is 💯. The sperm that will reach the egg is what is under probability

Your illustration is poor and non-fitting
Does it correlate with the entire universe forming together by itself without something guiding it?
Re: Does God Exist? by Workch: 6:31am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

Do you have sense?
A man will surely meet a woman. That fact is 💯. The woman he will meet is under probability.
During copulation, a sperm will surely fertilize an egg. That one is 💯. The sperm that will reach the egg is what is under probability

Your illustration is poor and non-fitting
Does it correlate with the entire universe forming together by itself without something guiding it?
Well, in biology. A sperm can reach the egg first and not even get to fertilize the egg.

Many sperms can reach the egg and never get to fertilize it.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:51am On Jan 23
kkins25:

You seem to be mistaken spontaneous generation for abiogenesis..

Abiogenesis is somewhat a fact because lab experiments have replicated the formation of biological(organic) molecules from inorganic molecules. It's a work in progress my man. It's not a fact or a theory yet, and it doesn't describe one phenomena. We know bio-molecules came from inorganic molecules, but haven't been able to show how those bio molecules became self replicating. So, Abiogenesis might not be a fact per se, but it's a credible hypothesis.

This is the best comment so far. Do you know why? Cos it is full of contradictions. You better go and study science before you start capping nonsense.

1. How can you replicate biological(organic) molecules from inorganic molecules? grin no be juju be dat 😂. Maybe na for your village lab you see that one

2. "It's a work in progress my man" - How is a scientific fact a work in progress 😂

3. "It's not a fact or a theory yet..." You said it is a fact, now it's not a fact, not even a theory. Ok na

4. "We know bio-molecules came from inorganic molecules" - Who are the WE? You go explain tire, no evidence. Give me even a fake experiment that describes this statement. Why are you lying to yourself ehn?

5. "Abiogenesis might not be a fact"... It was a fact according to you, it is not a fact or theory yet, it might not be fact... If you were in a law court and you were speaking like this the judge will give you one headbutt like Zinedine did. SIRTee15, come and see this hugely misinformed atheistic fanatic

6. ...but it's a credible hypothesis...

Based on your arguments? Is Abiogenesis a fact? Theory? Or credible hypothesis or all of the above?

You atheists are just fooling around. You are just like the transgender fanatics using science to explain that not only women can get pregnant whereas we know that only women can get pregnant. You're just hotheaded and came to Nairaland to start trouble when y'all have nothing meaningful to offer

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:18am On Jan 23
Workch:
Well, in biology. A sperm can reach the egg first and not even get to fertilize the egg.

Many sperms can reach the egg and never get to fertilize it.

Good
The movement of the sperm and meeting the egg and development into zygote is not spontaneous.
There must be copulation, fertilization before developing of an offspring take place. Sperm will not just jump from nowhere and pass through the woman vulva, but from a fellow human and must be compatible. Which sperm get through out of the millions is insignificant.
Everything was set in place
Imagine a universe forming without a first cause undecided
Re: Does God Exist? by Workch: 7:51am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

Good
The movement of the sperm and meeting the egg and development into zygote is not spontaneous.
There must be copulation, fertilization before developing of an offspring take place. Sperm will not just jump from nowhere and pass through the woman vulva, but from a fellow human and must be compatible. Which sperm get through out of the millions is insignificant.
Everything was set in place
Imagine a universe forming without a first cause undecided
I don't know if everything was set in place but what I know is that it's all about probability and even if it was set in place, it's so wasteful and the person who set it in place relied so much on probabilities and we process is singularly so wasteful.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:31am On Jan 23
Workch:
I don't know if everything was set in place but what I know is that it's all about probability and even if it was set in place, it's so wasteful and the person who set it in place relied so much on probabilities and we process is singularly so wasteful.

What's the probability of having children where there's no testes to produce sperm or ovary to produce egg?
Re: Does God Exist? by Workch: 8:35am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

What's the probability of having children where there's no testes to produce sperm or ovary to produce egg?
the probability is that atleast only about 1 in 1million will not have testes so children must be prouduced.
If everyone does not have testes, no children.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:45am On Jan 23
Workch:
the probability is that atleast only about 1 in 1million will not have testes so children must be prouduced.
If everyone does not have testes, no children.

I'm not talking about who has testes or not
For children to be born
There should be testes and ovary from somewhere
So there were things already set in place. There must be a testes and an ovary... I did not say what you're saying
The testes did not come about spontaneously. The reproductive system was designed for that purpose. It did not come by chance
Same thing with the universe and the earth qnd life and the galaxies qnd your body
Nothing comes from nothing
Life comes from life
God is the ultimate source of life
Re: Does God Exist? by Workch: 9:01am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

I'm not talking about who has testes or not
For children to be born
There should be testes and ovary from somewhere
So there were things already set in place. There must be a testes and an ovary... I did not say what you're saying
The testes did not come about spontaneously. The reproductive system was designed for that purpose. It did not come by chance
Same thing with the universe and the earth qnd life and the galaxies qnd your body
Nothing comes from nothing
Life comes from life
God is the ultimate source of life
I don't know if anything was designed.
The testes did not come about designed as well. It formed over Years from on species to another after so many trials and errors.

Maybe someone was trying this overtime but it's evident that the process is not even perfect. It depends a lot of chance and probability
Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed2nd(m): 9:14am On Jan 23
SIRTeee15:

Those who abandoned their faith because of atheist bible scholars like Bart Erhman don enter one chance bus.

They don't know people these celebrity scholars are only doing it for the money and fame.
When critiqued by sound academic scholars, they admit and speak the truth.

That's what we have been crying here but they won't listen.

The Christian faith is the only one that is archeological, historical, logical and philosophical valid.
It's the undeniable truth.

The right thing for any atheist to do right now is to jump out of that one chance bus with instant alacrity.

Budaatum it's not too late to reverse and join the victory train to Beulah.
LordReed there's space for u too in the train, don't be shy to embrace the truth.
Kkins25, U no kuku sabi the atheism concept in the first place. Abandon the conspiracy junks and join the productive train to Beulah. Entrance ticket is free.
That girl forming knowledge on this thread, too much knowledge begat sorrow. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Our deluded fake doctor here, let's forget the past. Hop on the train and be rel to yourself. We dont need your dangerous treatment on the train. There's the balm of Gilead.

Except you scamming people and making money off their ignorance. I really don't understand why someone will be stubborn to insist on being atheist.
The evidence against it is overwhelming.

LMAO! I guess atheists have started asking you for 10% of your every income and the whole of your first income of the year and sacrificial seed and free will offerings every Sunday and freewill offering during WEEKLY meetings and free will offering during house fellowship. What a scam these atheists must be perpetrating on you.

Where is this evidence against atheism? As in evidence against not believing in a god? How does that work?

LMAO@"The Christian faith is the only one that is archeological, historical, logical and philosophical valid". Let us take history for example, when was the census of Quirinus and when did Herod die? Explain when Roman census started requiring people to travel to their home towns to be counted.

I got off the train 5½years now and have no single compulsion to get back on. There's nothing I miss that will ever drag me back to being a Christian. Even if I started worshipping Jesus again tomorrow I'd never be a Christian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed2nd(m): 9:17am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

My dad definitely will meet my mum and offsprings will be produced right? So something was already involved and in place.

Is it by accident that the earth is rotating on its axis?

The earth rotating its axis was just as definitive as you dad meeting your mum.
Re: Does God Exist? by Emusan(m): 9:19am On Jan 23
Workch:

You people can quickly jump under the guise of probability when discussing a complex structure like human body but will never think of such when it comes to ordinary microcontroller not to talk of microprocessor. The most advanced supercomputer of today still no match human brain.

Yet you believe this (human brain) came as a result of probability.

Do you know various fields of engineering expertise that comes together to give us microprocessor?

Can you imagine how human can expand their imagination to fabricate billions of Transistor and capacitors in a space less that 5mm x 5mm silicon wafer?

Look at the picture below, that's a flash memory (flash memory is used for storage in computer and we have them in design i.e flash drive, memory card & SSD Card), the white image at the right is a single sheet of paper. See the depth of the paper under microscope, now imagine the depth of the flash memory which is about 96-136 layer of VNAND memory cells. Meanwhile, each memory cell is 3bit which mean a single cell can store 8byte of electron.

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed2nd(m): 9:20am On Jan 23
Aemmyjah:

The end result result is new offsprings
What is the chance that offsprings could emerge without 2 humans meeting... Your illustration of chemicals is very poor as regards to life and complexity

The chance is zero same way the if chemicals don't come into contact the won't react. DNA didn't form from thin air so I don't know what you mean by "very poor as regards to life and complexity".

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn't Believe In God? / God Hates Divorce But What Do You Do When One Party Walks Out Of A Marriage? / God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.