Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (12508 Views)

How Do I End A Boring Relationship? / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Signs You Are A Boring Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by cantell(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
davidylan:

my brother, you be the man. I used to be the nice guy too until i learnt my lesson the hard way.
davidylan:

i have to partially agree with this.
When did your religious a$$ get to the romance section?
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Sike(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
*jogging by*
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by pkv(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
pendo89:

This is what I think.
1. You are being too nice to her.Like somebody said give her a challenge. I dislike men who say yes to everything a woman requests for esp if its inappropriate. A No is also an answer.
2. She's comparing you to a previous relationship or presently.
3. This is hard.But as a lady I know ladies have a way of talking indirectly.So as not to hurt you she will blame the routine when you are actually the bore.
This happens if the love has grown cold and if that is the case then you both entered into it for the wrong reasons.

> Be a real man not Mr.nice or Mr.yes yes.
> Up your game so that she has nobody to compare your game with. This is tricky.
> If she's 'bored with you my bro,no amount of gifts can restore that. Could be something in your personality she detests and that is difficult to work out.

Good luk though.
shikenan!Robert kelly sing am say 'when a woman is fed up;there is nothing u can do about it'.better google elsewhere bro
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by unphilaz(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2011
hmm love rules that rules love? but can it? love is mysterious, rules cannot cage, control love! after exhausting d said rules, love seeks again
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by eghost247(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Explore try new stuff[/size]
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by kayalla(f): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2011
women! we get our styles, propose to her she go re-kindle grin
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Rodaliga: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2011
If i were u,i'll try all options given above startin wif d benign ones like takin her out n to d malignant ones like fakin date wif her close pal n shit.bt trust me,dat gal isn't 4 u, al these mite stil fail.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Agybabe(f): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2011
Ask her what she really wants and try to be creative. But i do not think it may work because once bored, always bored. She might not be meant for you.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by sosodat: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2011
Or maybe she's trying to nudge you to the next level,

She's had enough of relationships, hence it is getting boring(same o'l same) hoping you take it to the next level - marriage (a new exciting experience/prospect and most/some girls ultimate relationship goal)

Dude, girls have different styles of hinting on what they want without ever saying it (as she obviously can't in this case)
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Gbenge77(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
Try to be more creative.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Igosun: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ask her what makes her happy and you continue from there.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by forkadict(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ OP.

What exactly does your babe mean by saying that she's bored? Is it bored in bed or just bored generally out of bed?

If it's the former, then i recommend my book for you. It is titled " Forking boredom out of your partner's brains" Its not at all expensive. It will cost you your ATM card and your pin.

But if it's the latter, shebi na naija chic she be? Then na Blackberries go do the magic. Believe me, she'll not know the meaning of boredom anymore.

best of luck man.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by kings33(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2011
Guy, cant u sense the whole thing is crumbling. take what u can while u can and make your exit. I like to hit the metal while still hot
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by rhymz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
Mehn to be sincere, this guy's case describes my own case but in the reverse o. . . I fear I will be the one to get bored with this fine, nice gurl am dating at my work place.
My reasons are obvious; we work in thesame place and in thesame shift, besides people are already begining to run their mouths. We are both crazy about each other but I have some reservations about certain things she has openly told me she does not want.
1. she told me she is not interested in a relationship with sex: that I ve postponed to talk about it too often now but I ve told her that I never been in such relationship before though.
2. She has very strong views about putting troussers, earrings and even necklaces, and they obviously clash with mine. Though she is pretty without them but I love very fashionable women, my woman can't be an exception. I am hoping that with time and love she might change or at least moderate some of her views cos the love is very mutual, we call eachother like crazy even though we see eachother at work erry day.
Sometimes, I am tempted too to think that I am not being honest with my expectations in the relationship and may, like the OP's GF get bored quicker than I think if things don't go my way or atleast ease up a bit.
OP's post just awakened me to that reality!!
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by cynthiafred67(f): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Try to be more creative.

^^seconded
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2011
Kai see as dem come destroy person relationship shocked majority of peeps on this thread are quite pessimistic.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by ITbomb(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2011
From the master
Seun (m) Ogun State, Nigeria
Offline Re: How Can You Ignite A Boring Relationship
« #1 on: July 12, 2007, 09:37 AM » If the relationship is boring, why can't she be the one to think of a way to make it interesting? Nigerian women can be so passive, and that's so annoying considering how big their brains are.[b][/b]
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by gomeek(f): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2011
U shld try new tins 2geda,a'ight,give her good suprises,spend less time wid her,after d above,den she'll nid u more n wen u meet always make it remarkable,girls lyk guys who arent always available,dnt respond at her beck n cal,be busy y'know bt dnt over do it,might make maters worse,its beta 4 a girl to mis a guy n wish he wasnt so busy instead of havin him hoverin around her like flies to shyt,its annoyin n borin too,hope u code.u act lyk u r scare 2 loose her n so try 2 do evrytin 2 please,too much of evrytin is bad.n after pleasin her much d end result is '. . . borin'.seriously,let her miss u a bit,n let her knw how much other girls want u.wish u al d best n i pray 4 u ma broda dat dere a'int anoda broda out dere makin it look greener 4 her,3 mnths is too short a time,if realy its love.dnt forget d suprises.pheww! enough said 4rm moi.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by gomeek(f): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2011
rhymz:

Mehn to be sincere, this guy's case describes my own case but in the reverse o. . . I fear I will be the one to get bored with this fine, nice gurl am dating at my work place.
My reasons are obvious; we work in thesame place and in thesame shift, besides people are already begining to run their mouths. We are both crazy about each other but I have some reservations about certain things she has openly told me she does not want.
1. she told me she is not interested in a relationship with sex: that I ve postponed to talk about it too often now but I ve told her that I never been in such relationship before though.
2. She has very strong views about putting troussers, earrings and even necklaces, and they obviously clash with mine. Though she is pretty without them but I love very fashionable women, my woman can't be an exception. I am hoping that with time and love she might change or at least moderate some of her views cos the love is very mutual, we call eachother like crazy even though we see eachother at work erry day.
Sometimes, I am tempted too to think that I am not being honest with my expectations in the relationship and may, like the OP's GF get bored quicker than I think if things don't go my way or atleast ease up a bit.
OP's post just awakened me to that reality!!
u shld stop tinkin about bein bored okay,becos we tend to atract tins to ourselves,u tink positive u get it n get negative results wen u tink negative,so have positive tots about d relationship so dat at d long run u wouldn't have say 'i knew it was gonna happen'.just enjoy
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Xionez(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2011
kayalla:

women! we get our styles, propose to her she go re-kindle grin

Sey wetin happen?!, grin

Abegi, leave dat thing. He doesnt know what went wrong and you want him to propose like that.

Like the word 'propose' dey sweet your mouth/mind. You wan make i propose? cool
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2011
I THINK U NEED AN EBOOK TITLED 100 WAYS TO KEEP UR LOVER AND MAKE MONOGAMY HOT. CONTACT asanifx at yahoo dot com.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Xionez(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
cheesy Or you can obtain your copy of Kamasutra. That should do the trick grin
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by pkv(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2011
Xionez:

cheesy Or you can obtain your copy of Kamasutra. That should do the trick grin
bad man!
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Tjad: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Hmm, where exactly do i start from, okay, i think i got something,
When a girl tells you that she is bored of the relationship, that invariably means that She is getting tired around you, do you understand?

And at the same time, it means that some other guy is making her life enjoyable, not financialy, but emotionally. Now this make this a little bit more messy, , you are in a intense competition with a guy who make your woman life not boring,

Now, let me tell you something, Woman was created out of man, do you understand, that means that God has given us every power to control a woman, in other words manipulate her, to your taste of course,

what am trying to say is that, you don't need anybody to teach you how to make your girl life not boring, am pretty sure, you have inserted your software in her hardware, that gives you an extra edge, cos you have known her in and out,

So, the answer to your problem lies within you, all you need do, is to do a little bit of thinking, am pretty sure you would figure it out, TRUST ME,

I would like to say that you should try and make your girl laugh, try to be, you know funny, make her go wild, tease her, joke her, touch her, wink at her, play some kind of rough play with her, and also stop quotting all these love quotes to her, she has heard them a thousand time per day from guys,

Try composing your own love poems, and above all, try to act natural, when ever you are with her, Be yourself man,
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by silvaspecs: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ OP, Heed to the advises from Moderatorr and KC3000
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by jennyb2: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
luk straight into her eyes and sing for her.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Xionez(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2011
jenny b:

luk straight into her eyes and sing for her.

Damn, now i have to pay for surgery to get my ribs fixed!!!
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Ybutterfly: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX eXPeriMEnts^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
Emmh poster jus pretend d babe na peppersoup wey u wan cook , buy all ingredients alligator pepper, maggie , salt , catfish, dry pepper etc wen u don harma al d list dats enough to spice $ginger d relationship.Kappish
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Xionez(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^^^
By ingredients, do you mean Christian Louboutin pumps/shoes, Marc Jacobs Carolyn Crocodile Designer bags, Street Circus jeans etc etc. undecided
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by sugardaddy1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
1. Puuunny eating
2. Arse fu.u.ck.i.ng
3. Rough & hard-core fu.u.ck.ing generally

Works like magic
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
Xionez:

^^^^^^
By ingredients, do you mean Christian Louboutin pumps/shoes, Marc Jacobs Carolyn Crocodile Designer bags, Street Circus jeans etc etc. undecided
Dat wud b amazing need me some Balenciaga bags to balance it all up cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo) / Valentine's Day: Lagos Warns Events Centres To Get Permit For Shows / I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.