Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (12514 Views)

How Do I End A Boring Relationship? / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Signs You Are A Boring Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Xionez(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
*tears out the list*
Okay, i hear ya. Any other thing you would like to add before i go shopping? cool
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
^*wait up she rushes behind him to add her final request*

Can u pls get me jimmy choos wallet preferably from d new collection kiss
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Xionez(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
Okay then . . .and im off.
*rushes off before she adds something akin to uncontaminated dust from the moon*
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Mcleo007(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
@op, looks to me like Ur one of those dudes who try so hard to act nicely in a relationship. It sucks to say the least. Play around several persona; it keeps her guessing and wanting. The good cop bad cop personality in one person works magic. Meaning, today Ur cool, tommorrow Ur Mr. Bad guy. grin
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Divine3: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2012
Ask her what she want, cos its not about traveling to different places, doing shoping and going to different fast food joint cos those might not be wat she want. wish u luck
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by BZhony(f): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2012
Women luv surprises. Do do or giv somtin she neva xpected.evry woman lyks da
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Ukprosper: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by mascot345: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2020
If you have your own house. Try subscribe your Gotv or your DStv so that she can watch good movies and good films.

Then try dey cook good meals.

Buy normal drink #200.

Thank me later.

Most times girls beg me to come visit and spend time with me.

My girl friend can't spend 5 days in her house without coming to visit me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / When A Guy Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.