Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (12516 Views)

How Do I End A Boring Relationship? / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Signs You Are A Boring Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by richidinho(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
Come with her to my place, wait outside while  i interview her on what she want

i am egberipapa I of Aso rock i swear
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by IbroSaunks(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
if u see and talk to her everyday, i think u should reduce that,
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Spice like Pepper ? Which kain pepper
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by chines4(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
Just stop seeing her for one week, avoid her calls, when u pick. promise to call her back, then don't call. just be busy avoiding her without being obvious. After that you will know if to continue or take a walk
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
Relationship can be really boring sometimes. That is why I flirt with other ladies.

Girlfriend came for lunch break and had a good lunch and was still complaining that I was not paying her much attention. She wanted me to stop what  I was doing and give 100% focus. But that was impossible, because it was another hectic day of news reports flying in from all the corners of the world. She soon slept off whilst I did my work.
She was really bored.

Even sometimes forking is boring too when there is nothing new inside the love canal.

Flirting can help. But beware, because flirting could lead you astray to cheat on your lover.

If you are in Lagos, I invite you and your sweetheart to the Salsa Dance Night tomorrow at the Ember Creek on Awolowo Road in Ikoyi, Lagos. Girlfriend is hosting it with Denrele. And no gate fee tomorrow from 6 pm. Just dress well.

This is my own little way of offering to help you cheer up your sweetheart.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by opribo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
BABE!:

undecided

OP, my advise is, do not follow the advice above.

Why wont you advise that he should ignore my noble suggestion after all you will do same. If a girl truly loves you even if u live under the bridge she will not complain. Complaint is a sign of inconvenience and for her to say she is bored in the relationship is another way to say she is getting fed up. In the first place you will agree with me that the girl is very most likely having to affairs and she is trying to edge out this guy but unknowing th OP is still thinking she loves him obviously because the love he has for her is still strong.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Shinor(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
@y me. Spot on. Well said.
@Dyt, Sometimes punny eating wont save your ass
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by BABE3: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
opribo:

Why wont you advise that he should ignore my noble suggestion after all you will do same.

lol. I trust Nigerians. We hardly attack matters without getting too emotional and personal.

opribo:

If a girl truly loves you even if u live under the bridge she will not complain.

This ain't about "comfort" or "money". The babe is BORED!

opribo:

Complaint is a sign of inconvenience and for her to say she is bored in the relationship is another way to say she is getting fed up.

It doesn't necessarily mean she's "fed up". She's simply bored!

opribo:

In the first place you will agree with me that the girl is very most likely having to affairs and she is trying to edge out this guy but unknowing th OP is still thinking she loves him obviously because the love he has for her is still strong.

Errrmm, I'm not agreeing with you on that one o.

What exactly is wrong in a babe telling her significant other that they need to spice things up? Why are you accusing the babe without any tangible evidence?
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by r231(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
abhosts:

Just 3 Months and she is Tired?

that beats me too undecided undecided
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by MrsChima1(f): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
r231:

that beats me too undecided undecided

They entered the relationship for wrong reasons like million other people.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by r231(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

They entered the relationship for wrong reasons like million other people.

oh yea

not like you and me grin grin
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Xionez(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
Wow shocked 3months only and she is bored. Dont waste your time on her, bro.
She cant just tell you that she is bored and leaves you to do the searching (and post on our humble NL) for ways to spice things up. Thats not fair. sad

If she really loves and cherish you, she should work to make it work, not utter a sentence and think everything will fall into place. Thats just being selfish, inconsiderate and outrightly foolish.

I suggest you rid yourself from this woman and seek another because after the 'till death do us part', there will be nothing like bored rather what you hear is divorce or "lets end in good note". So to save yourself from trauma, just LEAVE!
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by MrsChima1(f): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
r231:

oh yea

not like you and me grin grin

Definitely not you and I.  kiss
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by linkin8k(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
Brova the babe wants out. For her to tell you that even though its only once she said it. Just try your best and stop calling every minute of the day, make her feel that she's lucky to have you. If she behaves strange brace yourself for a break up, truth is hard but stil hope for the best
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by AmakaG29(f): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2011
Little surprises really do a lot, small gifts, trips to new places in the city or somewhere close by, maybe cooking for her. . . .It doesn't have to cost money. A sweet letter in her mail box or a massage after a long day would be nice. Even a well worded sms might brighten her day.

Also, don't spend every moment together. There is something to be said for not talking everyday or see each other all of the time. If you two have your own separate lives and have separate interests, then when you spend time together the marginal utility of the moments together increase. Both of you can pursue your own hobbies or spend more time with friends.

Don't be discouraged by boredom. Just become very thoughtful and creative.

Some ideas:
1. Trip to a museum
2. Walk in the park
3. Sunset on a beach
4. Group outing with friends like a dinner or a game night
5. surprise flowers or gift
6. Sweet letter in the mail
7. Playing sports, video games, or other kinds of competition (Let her win sometimes)
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Kc3000: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
Bro!!!!!!! Listen very carefully, I've seen this movie many times and what I'm about to tell u might sound harsh, but deep inside, most women know that it is true(but they'll never admit it). This is your problem;  U ARE A NICE GUY, u pander to her every need, when she sneezes u are there, at the snap of her fingers u come running down, u are never late and u never stand her up,,,,,,u are like a lap dog! Women need a challenge, they need to feel like they are fighting to keep your attention. Of course, she is bored!!!! She is not lying.
   To salvage your situation, here comes another harsh truth. Stop with all the niceness, lovey-dovey cra.p. U are boring her to death. She wants a man and not a lap dog. Right now, she needs to see your bad side. In fact, u need to become an as.sh.ole for lack of a better word, and do whatever U want to do whenever u want to do it. It sounds extreme, but it never fails. The moment u show that she is not that important in your life, then she regains interest and starts fighting to gain that status in your life, but u never let her have it. If u give her that impression that she can do no wrong, THEN SHE BECOMES BORED AGAIN. Of course, every now and then, u throw her a bone just to keep her honest. Of course, she must still know that u love her, but u just have to express it differently.
    Remember, we are talking about women here, logic does not apply. Ever wonder why women love as.shol.es or 'bad guys? Because they NEED that challenge.  I'm not bashing women, I'm just letting this guy in on the truth on how not to bore the cra.p out of women. Just speaking for myself and all the other 'badguys' out there that women can't get enough of. Bro, thank me later.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
Guy this chic is going to dump you before you can say jack robinson put your hands in your pocket take some steps back chill,watch and observe her if you have been so into her now its time to withdraw and what you will is what you will get
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
Orikinla:

Relationship can be really boring sometimes. That is why I flirt with other ladies.

Girlfriend came for lunch break and had a good lunch and was still complaining that I was not paying her much attention. She wanted me to stop what  I was doing and give 100% focus. But that was impossible, because it was another hectic day of news reports flying in from all the corners of the world. She soon slept off whilst I did my work.
She was really bored.

Even sometimes forking is boring too when there is nothing new inside the love canal.

Flirting can help. But beware, because flirting could lead you astray to cheat on your lover.

If you are in Lagos, I invite you and your sweetheart to the Salsa Dance Night tomorrow at the Ember Creek on Awolowo Road in Ikoyi, Lagos. Girlfriend is hosting it with Denrele. And no gate fee tomorrow from 6 pm. Just dress well.

This is my own little way of offering to help you cheer up your sweetheart.

huh? You must have some probs bro. It should be like new everytime you do it as long as you vary styles and approach.

@ OP the problem is really you, your girl just hasnt come around to figuring out that yet because she is still in the infatuation stage.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by bammo: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
o boy my advice b say. Find out wetin dey bore her nd try to do it right, i think its sex because babes easily get bored wen they aint gettin enuf.trust me if u bang her wella, no other borinnes wil b noticed.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by activitie: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
Look Dude, I think this girl likes you. If she is really bored of you she will 'act it'. She will not tell u.

Here is what I think, You two seem to be too scared of offending each other, and the nice girl/boy thing has reached its peak. You need to challenge each other in this

relationship. It must not be what u like/dislike or what she likes or dislikes. I wont be too surprised if you two quarrel soon. But it is a good sign. Nevertheless dont take

it too far if it happens, in as much as it is necessary for u two to express urselves. Cuddle her finally. U r the man wink
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by pendo89(f): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
This is what I think.
1. You are being too nice to her.Like somebody said give her a challenge. I dislike men who say yes to everything a woman requests for esp if its inappropriate. A No is also an answer.
2. She's comparing you to a previous relationship or presently.
3. This is hard.But as a lady I know ladies have a way of talking indirectly.So as not to hurt you she will blame the routine when you are actually the bore.
This happens if the love has grown cold and if that is the case then you both entered into it for the wrong reasons.

> Be a real man not Mr.nice or Mr.yes yes.
> Up your game so that she has nobody to compare your game with. This is tricky.
> If she's 'bored with you my bro,no amount of gifts can restore that. Could be something in ur personality she detests and that is difficult to work out.

Good luk though.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by phlame(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
BABE!:

Haha? lol.

What's strong with hefrybory today?
grin

LOL. hehehehe.

They don't need heat; PHCN is taking care of that. 

Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nayah(f): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
A quick kiss to you miss u Pendo  undecided kiss
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by linkin8k(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kc3000:

Bro!!!!!!! Listen very carefully, I've seen this movie many times and what I'm about to tell might sound harsh, but deep inside, most women know that it is true(but they'll never admitt it). This is your problem;  U ARE A NICE GUY, u pander to her every need, when she sneezes u are there, at the snap of her fingers u come running down, u are never late and u never stand her up,,,,,,u are like a lap dog! Women need a challenge, they need to feel like they are fighting to keep your attention. Of course, she is bored!!!! She is not lying.
   To salvage your situation, here comes another harsh truth. Stop with all the niceness, lovey-dovey cra.p. U are boring her to death. She wants a man and not a lap dog. Right now, she needs to see your bad side. In fact, u need to become an as.sh.ole for lack of a better word, and do whatever U want to do whenever u want to do it. It sounds extreme, but it never fails. The moment u show that she is not that important in your life, then she regains interest and starts fighting to gain that status in your life, but u never let her have it. If u give her that impression that she can do no wrong, THEN SHE BECOMES BORED AGAIN. Of course, every now and then, u throw her a bone just to keep her honest. Of course, she must still know that u love her, but u just have to express it differently.
    Remember, we are talking about women here, logic does not apply. Ever wonder why women love as.shol.es or 'bad guys? Because they NEED that challenge.  I'm not bashing women, I'm just letting this guy in on the truth on how not to bore the cra.p out of women. Just speaking for myself and all the other 'badguys' out there that women can't get enough of. Bro, thank me later.

On point
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by BABE3: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Phlame:

You're trying to point out my Nigerian Henglish? grin You're on a long thing.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by blasterman(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
start chasing other women thats all i kind say or hang out more with your guys. see what happens
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by violent(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
You go to the same places and do the same thing every day? common son!!!!. . .even I, am bored, just reading that little piece of boring note!

Have you heard of the word surprise?  hello!!!. . .

stop being predictable son!. . ., girls love random dynamic somewhat complex guys!. . .you should also try being an arsehole sometimes, only the creator can tell why this tend to work most of the time on most of the girls.

You should also stop hanging around her too much; absence really does make the heart grow fonder, being persistently present is known by english scholars as "being a pain in the arse". . .and when she tells you, "It's not you, it's me", dude, that's the simplest excuse for a break up in the history of mankind. . . .it's definitely you!!!!

If you stay away, and someone cares so much about you, she will definitely look for you!. . .if she doesn't, then it's time you reconsider your relationship status with such person(s)
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
bammo:

o boy my advice b say. Find out wetin dey bore her nd try to do it right, i think its sex because babes easily get bored wen they aint gettin enuf.trust me if u slam her wella, no other borinnes wil b noticed.

i have to partially agree with this.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kc3000:

Bro!!!!!!! Listen very carefully, I've seen this movie many times and what I'm about to tell might sound harsh, but deep inside, most women know that it is true(but they'll never admitt it). This is your problem;  U ARE A NICE GUY, u pander to her every need, when she sneezes u are there, at the snap of her fingers u come running down, u are never late and u never stand her up,,,,,,u are like a lap dog! Women need a challenge, they need to feel like they are fighting to keep your attention. Of course, she is bored!!!! She is not lying.

my brother, you be the man. I used to be the nice guy too until i learnt my lesson the hard way.
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nayah(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hey Dave how are you?
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah:

Hey Dave how are you?

hey beau, i'm doing very good and you?
Re: Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! by Nayah(f): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
quite well Dave wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town / SHAME: Minister’s Daughter Nakked Photos Leak Online [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.