Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku (28294 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by asiga(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Go and sit down.

Wicked man.

You are even worse.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ekakamba: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hey dimwit! Shove your opinion up your wretched as.s.. grin tongue

No dey use your useless corn-dick-shun as yardstick dey measure people.

KingOfAmebo:

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ekakamba: 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
saintkel:
oga we can't continue like dis for heavens sake

What's the way forward?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Ekakamba:
Hey dimwit! Shove your opinion up your wretched as.s.. grin tongue

No dey use your useless corn-dick-shun as yardstick dey measure people.

Atiku is wealthier than anyone in your entire lineage, na you still dey struggle for life in Nigeria...rich people are busy making money and spend less time on social media, get that into your empty skull.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by saintkel(m): 12:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Ekakamba:

What's the way forward?
d way forward is simple, get those who can lead us into key positions .....not some old completely tired men...sincerely if u ask me, Tinubu needs rest abeg....he's old...aside tribalism, I think Obi is far better than Tinubu in terms of physical strength, less economic squandering, tight loopholes for those who think they can steal from government.....Obi for me was better.....we need someone who has iron hand.....who won't give n who stands on his ground no matter d odds
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Swiftgrp: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2023
firearcher:
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him to think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance
Nicely put! You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by STEWpid(f): 2:43am On Oct 31, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

ok, may you not have money in this life and the next since you say you are still enjoying life even if you have money. When you fall sick and visit the hospital without money just show them your reply to my post and you will be treated for free...mumu man.

You already know you are stvpid sef reason you call yourself STEWpid.

Chai..

Ewu Gambia is cursing himself already!

Oponu!!
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Jerchance: 3:55am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?

When are you finally relocating to Dubai?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around.
you are a paid confusionist
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Zyrac: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Reportbutton:
Oga you loose go to Dubai, stop making noise

But u no fit enta dubai
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Zyrac: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Burob:
Na money or presidency we dey talk about? No be The Federal Republic of Nigeria made them so called Billionaires, or do they have any business outside of Nigeria?
Dey Cry abi na Dey Play
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ubimagos: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Are you better now with the way the economy is looking?

I know who I am.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by RedAlert08(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And you are online begging for urgent 2k. Despicable muppet
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by gammarays(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Gajagojo:
simple question have you ever. met any person in this life that is spending money inherited from 10 generations ago

No long talk
No need to argue with you. I've given you examples already
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2023
STEWpid:

Chai..

Ewu Gambia is cursing himself already!

Oponu!!

Stvpid STEWpid, the name fit you die, person pickin wake up name himsef stvpid, and you are living up to the stvpidity you named yoursef, no be juju be that?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by STEWpid(f): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Stvpid STEWpid, the name fit you die, person pickin wake up name himsef stvpid, and you are living up to the stvpidity you named yoursef, no be juju be that?

Chai..

It became too obvious through the combination of your texts that I shouldn't argue with you.

Poorly constructed!

Ayambarfooled!!

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by atobs4real(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government
Is Atiku the saviour?
Was he not in power before now?
What is the foundation like?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Tochj(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Both Obi and Atiku can effortlessly relocate to a working country and stay
They won't suffer bad economy
So get it
You and I are the losers.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by OsunOriginal: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Babinski: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government

Atiku should go and rest. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. His wealth is questionable. His certificate bearing Sidiq Abubakar is questionable. And he has been indicted in corruption investigations that saw his collaborator and friend, Congressman Jefferson, in the USA getting jailed.

He makes it look like he is fighting for Nigerian whereas he is doing so for himself, his family, friends and cronies.

He is the biggest loser through the loss of the Intels pilotage contract that generated annual revenues of N 300 Billion for him and his partners!!!
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ubimagos: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Ha, so he's politician too! I thought he's the Amadioha that has come to rescue your miserable family.

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.