Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku (28266 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Reportbutton: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jackbaur88:
Though I am Obidient, I have full respect for AA Abubakar
It's expected, headless mob na anywhere Belle face

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ijaya123: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nonsense talk. He should have provided court judgement that convicted Tinubu of any crime to back up his claim.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Flier: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
ATIKU should return to Dubai and stop decieving his family members
A classical example of when PRIDE destroyed you.He should go and crucify AYU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Coolsat(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku's greatest undoing was ever picking Peter Obi as his vice, he eventually did him dirty because he also want what his boss want at all cost.
Tinubu wouldn't have been able to withstand Atiku and Obi's combo but I guess it's actually Tinubu's time to be president because all the odds were in his favour.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by MuslimIgbo: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Teeklef(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Mindlog: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Do the undoables to win elections in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Burob: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jackbaur88:
How you no go respect Gringory Obi’s Oga?

Oga done speak today, Gringory go to em own press conference from hiding tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by GABRIEL6036: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dubai Landlord just threw a punch 👊.. The greater losser of all time. Because of his greedy ambition, now he is throwing words. Kontinu! But u will never be our president and obifraudne

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by trilacos: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Continue deceiving yourself. Na me wan be Mr President grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by stasius: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
But it is true.
Both Atiku and Obi have nothing to loose.

They are Billionaires already with or without Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Maize247(f): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Keep crying sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by casualobserver: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ramblings of a narcissist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ballmer: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
I am willing to bet 100K you are Igbo.
Please confirm Yes or No and I will tell you why.

Saao:
Whether u like it or not, that's what it is. The best thing to do is to legalize crime

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by fredoooooo: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sindiku konjoli we don here
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by 9jatriot(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
But the money he lost in his fishing expenditure from the scam of Hudeyin does not matter?

This is what Atiku got vs what he orderd from CSU.
Atiku listen to the likes of David who is begging for asylum in Ghana, running where no one is pursuing him. He falls for the bait and starts the process

Atiku seats back and waits for his consignment

Obidients take over the social media wing of a lawsuit they did not initiate, hoping to reap where they did not sow

Lamba King believing the promise of a lie, goes to the US and hypocritically claims that leaders with controversial certificate should not rule, even when no one is really sure if he graduated with a third class or second class or if he really spent 8 years studing for a 4 year philosophy course or if he submitted his degree or just GCE to INEC. He even went as far as referring to an Oxford certificate that no one has even seen and as his usual slogan "Go han veriphy"

Day for the court ruling finally approaching with the headless mob more eager than even Atiku himself

Days for Atiku to receive the document finally arrives

CSU finally reveal under oat what they know

CSU insist as they have always done that Tinubu not only graduated from their school but that he did with flying colors. The equivalent of a first class or distinction

Atiku discovers that he had gone on a wild goose chase, fool's errand and has been played with the endless attempt to stop the release of the results and make it look like there was something to hide

David Hundeyin continues to "pless" the mumu button of the small brain remaining of the headless mob by trying to twist the words of the CSU register.

Headless mob moving to the next propaganda

Tinubu focusing as usual on what is important while he leaves them to pursue irrelevant things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Burob: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
stasius:
But it is true.
Both Atiku and Obi have nothing to loose.

They are Billionaires already with or without Nigeria.
Na money or presidency we dey talk about? No be The Federal Republic of Nigeria made them so called Billionaires, or do they have any business outside of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Afamed: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Serial loser
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ultimateprof: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Truly, Nigerians are the biggest loser!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Twy: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Saao:
he was investigated several times but wasn't detected but we are talking of detected crimes and convicted narcotics crime as well as identity Fraud detected. Anyway time will tell

Are you aware that william Jefferson, a US congressman went to jail partly because of Atiku? I am not talking about politics like he said, I am talking about crime in Nigeria and how many have been rewarded as a result of it. What he could have done it to admit the problem, if he is serious, in atruthful way and profer a solution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ballmer: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Who detected the conviction of narcotics and identity fraud, your Igbo deluded father ?

Saao:
he was investigated several times but wasn't detected but we are talking of detected crimes and convicted narcotics crime as well as identity Fraud detected. Anyway time will tell

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by todugo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?

When are you finally relocating to Dubai?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around.
So Atiku will be suffering with you in Nigeria abi?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Iluvmycontr3: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?

Let him be there consoling himself ....

Ok, You wanted to come and assist or help Nigerians, good.....

Atiku, come here bikonu; how have you assisted or helped Nigerians at large since you have been playing politics in Nigeria

Greedy lots🤦‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by jonime: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
After all the SPV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Afamed: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jackbaur88:

You said nothing new. Atikulated crew were once Obidents members.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Burob: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
ultimateprof:
Truly, Nigerians are the biggest loser!
You mean Atikulated Obidients are the biggest Losers.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ShootThemAll(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
100% TRUE!
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Burob: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
todugo:

So Atiku will be suffering with you in Nigeria abi?
In Dubai.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by dododawa1: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
See this one

NIGERIANS don't send you

POlITHIEF

Cry cry baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Burob: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
ShootThemAll:
100% TRUE!
Biggest Losers Indeed, Yet Na only you they hold so called world press conference?

Mumu Mallam Malu.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Skillsnigeria: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by akinmusi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nigeria enabled you. It's not your fault. It's the system.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N20k & N200K Deposit Limit For Account Holders / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community / Umahi Orders Engineers To Commence Work At Akadoro Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.