Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku (28226 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Madups(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
What shall it profit a man if he jumps into a bomb blast while trying to dodge a bullet? Ewu!
firearcher:
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him to think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Alliswell248: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dubai landlord has spoken

Coward....who denied his tweet regarding Deborah.....

Sore loser.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Major1984(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku is it must you become Nigeria president ? ,You have made enough money relax and enjoy it . Tinubu is bad but he's idea for the job than Atiku, a northern president Buhari just finished his wicked 8 years rules and Another Northerner Atiku wants to be a president, it's Nigeria for the north alone ?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Officialmrt: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government
And who led us to the corrupt and bad government? Was he not part of the crew that led us to the failed system
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Smithwilliams826: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
chiiraq802:
All Nigerian Polithiefcians are Useless. All of them.
including their supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sidikatu Atiku is pained.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by truthhurtsnaira: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Yep NIGGERS in the Nigger Area are the losers… as the elites continue to become richer while the masses keep dancing and jealousing themselves
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Sharz: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
YOU ARE SICK, GET YOUR HEAD CHECK
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by brownbib(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku the Saint!!! I dey laugh in Chinese!!! grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ballmer: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
You no get talk abeg.

Saao:

Insulting others at will. I'm from middlebelt. I assume you're a Yoruba guy. Usual Igbo and Yoruba fight still you guys inter marry. If I send my I.d and you send the 100k, what will you gain?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by rafcrown(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
The losers are your friends who are waiting to buy NNPC for shikini money
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
OZIOGU1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-nigeria-bigger-loser-not-me-atiku/
Baba stop wailing . Many of you are not the friends of Nigerians but power hunger . You carry election and case that concern only you for head as if you love Nigerians than what you want . Power. Why do you think you can't offer Nigerians any good until you become the president? What did you do when you were the vice president what have you done in your state to remove people out of poverty,? Why was it difficult for you to invest and develope Nigeria as you did in Dubai?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Misterone: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government
What Atiku wanted to do was far worse than what he thought he was saving nigerians from. How can someone become president of a country by using false allegations and pursuing litigation as if it's a means to an end! We dodged a bullet really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Saao(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballmer:
You no get talk abeg.

. Lol meanwhile I'm waiting for the 100k
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by STEWpid(f): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?

...and you think Atiku is enjoying more than I do because he has money??

You're still very poor!!!

Money is no everything boy.

With the little change owned by Asake,, he's already telling you "Lonely At The Top".

There's a stage you'll reach in life, then you will understand that money can be very boring too.

You'll now start looking for other things.

Being the President is very stressful, but they need that stress to stay alive and healthy.

Anything short of that might lead to sickness or death!!!

Chai..
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by simfrost90210: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
...., undeniably the bitter truth
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Saao:
Whether u like it or not, that's what it is. The best thing to do is to legalize crime
You go shalaye better. Go and commit crime and face the consequences
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
simfrost90210:
...., undeniably the bitter truth
By the Obidients
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by solreb: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Saao:
he was investigated several times but wasn't detected but we are talking of detected crimes and convicted narcotics crime as well as identity Fraud detected. Anyway time will tell
None of you said is true
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
STEWpid:

...and you think Atiku is enjoying more than I do because he has money??

You're still very poor!!!

Money is no everything boy.

With the little change owned by Asake,, he's already telling you "Lonely At The Top".

There's a stage you'll reach in life, then you will understand that money can be very boring too.

You'll now start looking for other things.

Being the President is very stressful, but they need that stress to stay alive and healthy.

Anything short of that might lead to sickness or death!!!

Chai..

ok, may you not have money in this life and the next since you say you are still enjoying life even if you have money. When you fall sick and visit the hospital without money just show them your reply to my post and you will be treated for free...mumu man.

You already know you are stvpid sef reason you call yourself STEWpid.

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by excel101(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
President Tinubu to load complete 2 tenure of 8yrs, suicides, transformer huggers, poison drinkers etc please do the needful now.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by silaswills01(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Very true
Nigerians lose
And they'll keep losing until they wake up and revolutionised the country just like France in the late 18th century
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by silaswills01(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
excel101:
President Tinubu to load complete 2 tenure of 8yrs, suicides, transformer huggers, poison drinkers etc please do the needful now.

He'll spend 8 years then what ?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Reportbutton:

Be there and be lamenting, maybe you ever seen me lament, I can boldly say no one is your lineage will ever have what I have amased, make we dey drop reciept?

Mumu man, how many wealthy people have you seen drop reciept online? you are indeed poverty stricken, I am sure you are the richest person alive with less than 1 million naira account balance in your entire lineage...didirin alaso.

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by yemmywesey(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku you are the biggest looser not Nigerians.
When you loot it is for you and your family, but when the law doesn't favour you will now transfer it Nigerians as the loosers
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Alpharey: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?

When are you finally relocating to Dubai?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around.

And you feel like you are now living in paradise. Eh!!? You should be pitied
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by hansomb: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
D loss pain am reach inside him primary somatosensory cortex, secondary somatosensory cortex, anterior cingulate cortex (ACC), prefrontal cortex (PFC), insular cortex, amygdala, thalamus, cerebellum, and PAG. Wan come take style spread am on top innocent citizens. The way Atiku dey craze to get power pass the craze wey Nigerian citizens want for him to become president. Person wey cry because of presidency seat.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by gammarays(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
Monarch always have money for THE GENERATIONS?

Still does not answer the question on 10 Generations

The simple answer is that there is nothing like generation wealth for 10 generations even in a Monarch line there are dozens who are not on the line who are jus ordinary people that have to find their own way in life

The idea that Atiku has money for 10 generations is silly especially when you consider how many children he has

Not just money but even the name how many people cane tell their ancestors name to 10 generations?
You're just confusing yourself despite the long article.
Atiku bought properties in choice areas, those properties will always appreciate in value and generate money. If the offsprings that inherited them maintain them, it'll always be profitable for them. The lands He bought will always be there as long as his offsprings don't sell it.
For the monarchs, there'll always be direct descendants in line if you know what I mean.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by simfrost90210: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Larryndelaw:
By the Obidients

Your two left legs there ......... 😒😒
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Gajagojo: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
gammarays:

You're just confusing yourself despite the long article.
Atiku bought properties in choice areas, those properties will always appreciate in value and generate money. If the offsprings that inherited them maintain them, it'll always be profitable for them. The lands He bought will always be there as long as his offsprings don't sell it.
For the monarchs, there'll always be direct descendants in line if you know what I mean.
simple question have you ever. met any person in this life that is spending money inherited from 10 generations ago

No long talk
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Elijahnonso1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
OZIOGU1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-nigeria-bigger-loser-not-me-atiku/

Nothing more to say.

Justice Okoro Panel killed Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC / Chimaroke Nnamani Floors Gilbert Nnaji In Appeal Court / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.