Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku (28225 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Saao(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballmer:
You will have to prove where you are from first before you get the 100K.

I am not as foolish as the regular obidient / Ipob fool that believes anything online.

So do you have an ID or anything to confirm you are not Igbo. What state are you typing from as well.

Insulting others at will. I'm from middlebelt. I assume you're a Yoruba guy. Usual Igbo and Yoruba fight still you guys inter marry. If I send my I.d and you send the 100k, what will you gain?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by tabaralph: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government
Was Atiku not among the greedy thieves that brought Nigeria into this mess, go and read obasanjo book MY WATCH,you will stone Atiku to death

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by jogojogo: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Look at this criminal?
You ate the biggest lower. Nigeria wins without you. Your life long ambition dashed to pieces without hope of redemption after 6th attempt.
You claimed you are fighting for the masses but deleted a tweet in which you rose to speak agsi St the gruesome murder of Deborah. You deleted the tweeth because you were threatened by Islamic fanatics in the north that you will Los their vote. Very evil a d selfish beast

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by hotseat: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Saddiq Atiku Abubakar, one of the main beneficiaries of the SC judgement in times past, is now the prime Castigator-in-Chief of the same Temple of Justice which extricated him from the vice grip of OBJ.

PO would never have been a governor without the timely and fortunate judgement of the SC.

Today, both men are at daggers drawn with our judicial system.

Nigeria is grateful to God for saving us from these two unpatriotic elements.

If they know ab-initio that the judiciary is compromised, why take your case before it?

Sore Losers Unlimited PLC!

Nigeria is not doomed but boomed and poised to take its rightful place in the comity of nations.

Atiku: aurevior - Dubai welcomes you!

PO: back to the streets of Agulu!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by colestephan86: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
OZIOGU1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-nigeria-bigger-loser-not-me-atiku/
What exactly is atiku talking about,? The man attended CSU and graduated from there. I see atiku as a selfish egocentric bastard , who for his selfish gains bullied the people of PDP cos he wanted to be president.
Obi is justified to have contested, tinubu is justified to have contested, what justification does atiku have to contest after being a vice president for 8 years and still didn't want other members to grow.
Nigerians didn't loose anything. But he lost.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by lhurd: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by kolaaderin: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Made from the same corrupt system. His hands were fully dipped in the cookies jay for many years until he is no longer lucky in picking sweet cookies in the jar. He should go and rest, and that 2023 is his last shot at the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by SonOfDSoil01: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
socialmediaman:
The only chance for a win for Nigerians was Peter Obi, not because he would've made Nigeria like the Japan overnight, but because Nigerians would've starved all these corrupt politicians for the next 8 years, and had a better chance at deciding how the presidency is run based on organized pressure groups
grin cheesy super story, when you finally get your Biafra, you can vote him in as your president grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Deep
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by naijamerican: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sannisege:
It is your father and mother that are doomed not Nigeria. Enemies of Nigeria shall not witness progress in Nigeria. Doom and gloom shall continue to be your portion and that of your household for wishing doom on Nigeria.

My mother and father are overseas enjoying. Worry about your children with no future.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by bascutdb: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by stanbright(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
chris4gold:
E dey feed you?

It doesn’t mean he will suffer
The man can never go broke
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by blueAgent(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Saao:
wow this hard time? I'm not Igbo oo, send the 100k fast fast, make I send my account details?

You dey believe priest renters and certificate forgers go give u 100k?

E don even see food chop?
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by 7upnigeria: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jackbaur88:
Though I am Obidient, I have full respect for AA Abubakar

FULL RESPECT says a lot about you too. Atiku lost in 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019 and now 2023. How does he get the massive funds needed to keep contesting elections?
Go and read Obasanjo's book and digest what he said about Atiku. I believe you're one of those Gen Zs whose formal source of info is social media, you're not likely to be a reader.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mr Atiku, na you lose and not Nigerians. Kindly return to Dubai and tell those children of yours that were planning on how to loot the treasury that their dream will never come to fruition.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by 7upnigeria: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
gammarays:
You may not agree with him but He said the truth.

He's old, seen it all and have enough for even his 10th generation.

It's the people who'll feel the suffering most.

Like someone advised, help yourself and survive at all costs!

If he was that IMPORTANT, Nigerians would have voted him in 2007 or 2011 or 2015 or 2019 or even in this years 2023 Presidential elections. He's just a sore loser.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Impaka: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=126697699]Is it your bigger losing?

When are you finally relocating to Dubai?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around. Suffer no dey tire u,how much are u buying fuel on ur side
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Slydan204: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
So in ohterwords, Atiku is trying to tell us he is not a Nigerian. What affects one, affects all jare
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Moniya4Real(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bitter truth my foot! He is already made from the sweat of innocent taxpayers money like all his political cohorts. According to the words of Sanusi Lamido: “There is no Nigerian politicians that has never benefited from government.

Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Oga you're the loser. Go and rest jooor

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by oyeb15: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
They have sold our country to a drug Barron
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by MT: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mr Atiku, Nigerians dodged a bullet with you
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Hear this capitalist, that Nigeria is the loser not him, dey play.
1. Abati America university has been for his co looters kids.
2. Atiku rize to power is filled with suspicious gratification.
3. Obj revealed his secrets too much in his biography book.
Atiku should have supported Obi-idiot if truly it's about Nigeria not his selfish interest.
Obi and his minions need to Decamp back to PDP & take back the party structure from customer Dada ni, for them to have out reach in the far North. Azikiwe, Ironsi, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Okar, Ojukwu all died for Nigeria. Igbos not let them waste in vain, by playing only village square politics but National movement like NCNC.

LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around.

firearcher:
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance

adesegun121:
Cry cry Atiku

STEWpid:
Chai..

...and nobody is a loser because Mr. Atiks lost an election!!

Stop cursing Nigerians!

ubimagos:
You and your rogue family are the losers. God saved us from your dubious and criminality.

Ekakamba:
Absurd, exclaims a politician who has profited from the corrupt system since 1881.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reportbutton:
Oga you loose go to Dubai, stop making noise

chris4gold:
Atiku is the biggest losers not Nigerians. Awon werey gbogbo

Zion243:
Says a wealthy custom officer.

Atiku, it's your loss.

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by RomanGreen: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

My bigger concern is the 144 ediotts that liked your comment coz they don't realize yet the mess we are in this country
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Reportbutton: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?
Presently I'm richer than anyone will ever bewin your entire lineage.

The tinubu you insult no get money pass your wretched papa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by siaco(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Zombie ooo zombie, zombie ooo zombie.
Your brain has been totally swapped with cocaine and it not good for you.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
RomanGreen:

My bigger concern is the 144 ediotts that liked your comment coz they don't realize yet the mess we are in this country

There are so many ediotts on this forum fighting and defending politicians on an empty stomach, mentally unstable people with access to a smart phone, just imagine the strength to defend a politicians in this present economical mess we are currently in....no be juju be that?

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Tonnyray: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
firearcher:
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance
Exactly.
Serial loser oshi.
He should go and sit down. Nigeria doesn't need him. Let him mentor a youth if he has Nigeria's interest at heart which he clearly doesn't.
I'm glad his ex-boss, OBJ's curse that he'd never be President stands and haunts him to date.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by LeoDeKing: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
siaco:

Zombie ooo zombie, zombie ooo zombie.
Your brain has been totally swapped with cocaine and it not good for you.
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara / Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal / Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.