Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku (28259 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Bosman17: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
You and your SPV drivers are the biggest losersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by damble: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dey play baba Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by zionstaar75: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Gajagojo: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
gammarays:
You may not agree with him but He said the truth.

He's old, seen it all and have enough for even his 10th generation.

It's the people who'll feel the suffering most.

Like someone advised, help yourself and survive at all costs!
Have enough for his 10th generation?

Have you ever met anyone alive spending money from 10th generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Sannisege: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku really messed himself up in the last election. If Atiku could not make the right decisions to enable him that easy election, then he cannot make right decisions as president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by naijamerican: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nigeria is definitely doomed. Naira will be 5000 to $1 by the end of this ebola regime. Nigerians will suffer seriously and they deserve it. Voting in this trash. I pity the children though as theyre suffering due to the stupidity of their tribalistic parents. Endo my pikins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by tricosite(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Oga come and sit by myself..
So that I will tell you the mess you start with your oga at the top for 8 years..
You have better chance of creating enabling environment for judicial.....
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Sarsaproko: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
firearcher:
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance

Spot on!
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Sannisege: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
naijamerican:
Nigeria is definitely doomed. Naira will be 5000 to $1 by the end of this ebola regime. Nigerians will suffer seriously and they deserve it. Voting in this trash. I pity the children though as their suffering due to the stupidity of their tribalistic parents. Endo my pikins
It is your father and mother that are doomed not Nigeria. Enemies of Nigeria shall not witness progress in Nigeria. Doom and gloom shall continue to be your portion and that of your household for wishing doom on Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Justhere: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
all of you are same.
apc pdp lp
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by azpekuliar: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
He did not lie there. Atiku is not the loser here, it is you and I.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Temmymine: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
He said the truth obviously. But the major issue now is that everyone is hopelessly confused in this country. It's absurd that the oppressed are fighting for their oppressors because of little crumbs they are being fed with. There really was a country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Johnthesuccess: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government

Gbogboyin ,eeni Kure.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by stasius: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Burob:
Na money or presidency we dey talk about? No be The Federal Republic of Nigeria made them so called Billionaires, or do they have any business outside of Nigeria?

You ask if they have business outside Nigeria.
These men have assets and businesses outside the shores of this country. Let us not add the multiple shares they have in many foreign companies.
We know the issue is about presidency but even if any of them loose the post, the negative economic consequences of loosing will barely affect them financially. Na the poor masses go still suffer.
They are already made with or without Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by duketerry22(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hard facts
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by opribo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
It's true the courts in Nigeria are a bunch of dishonorable men and women my father use to tell me in those days that they bury those judges face down now I know why. These people are ready to destroy their country for blood money.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Inosky(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
The message is clear. Crime is justified by Nigeria's judiciary. It will haunt everyone who kept silence or supported it.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by dalass(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
OZIOGU1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-nigeria-bigger-loser-not-me-atiku/

He is the biggest loser. After settling PDP delegates with $20,000 each to buy their votes... He's the reason Peter Oband Kwankwanso pulled out of PDP.

A greedy looter with a shady and well known corrupt politician. Nigeria dodged several bullets with this serial loser..

You wan rule for another 8 years immediately after another northern Fulani? Never!
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Akano5(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sure
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by StreetFight: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us; as e dey sweet us, e dey pain them
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by BabaAduras: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Twy:
His rise to wealth cannot be detached from the rewards of crime or can it?

This is a serious case of "pot calling kettle black"

Can you imagine Mr Soddiq who sold all our commonwealth to friends and cronies talking about crime? Can you imagine discussion of crime by someone who was using Intels to steal our country blind?

He is a walking free man ONLY BECAUSE OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS NOT FUNCTIONING AS IT SHOULD. In another world, he will be in jail for life. In China, he would have been hanged.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Bluntemperor: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jackbaur88:
Though I am Obidient, I have full respect for AA Abubakar

Yeah, Obedients and Atiku are same ,same and is still paining them for their loss!
But thanks to P Obi- who opened their eyes suddenly in the East,after all,they have been sanguined with different tricks in the PDP for 16- yrs ,yet they can't explain one infrastructures facility gotten for the People in the whole Nigeria!
Dubai Master should let Nigeria be!
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Tareq1105: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

If he's already made why does he want to kill himself over position that's not vacant?

Why didn't he give chance to others in PDP if he's already made?

I'm not sure you know the number of his businesses that has gone moribund.

Atiku is selfish human being. He wanted Nigeria presidency to revamp his moribund businesses after 6 failed attempt at Presidency.

Nigeria didn't lose anything, it's Koloji Siddiq Atiku that lost.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by dalass(f): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
firearcher:
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance

My thoughts exactly πŸ’―.

Obj said so, that Atiku believes money can buy everything. He is a joker. He wants to use oju kokoro and his klepto fingers to take back all he has spent in about 20 years. Northern Fulani can never rule us for 16 years at a go. That's disaster and evil.

We dodged several bullets from the selfish bad mouthed idiot

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Dittodat: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
The delusional serial sore loser can do us a favor and shut the fvck up.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by rotadeco27: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

It not true , Atiku can not do anything better , he would remove subsidy and sell all the national treasures to himself and his cronies. Go and ask them in Adamama, he kills every business for his to strive. I have never seen such a selfish and wicked person before . That was why wike and the G5 showed him shege! He only cares about himself.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by kisscivic(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
If Nigerians are the bigger loser as said by Atiefku, then why is he crying more than the Nigerians
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by advanceDNA: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
firearcher:

He didn't blame Nigerian masses for not voting him...

He blamed the justice department for siding with wrong doings

Baba ..dey calm down
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Mayeldah(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
It may look extreme but it is the truth

However, as much as we don't want Tinubu, Atiku wasn't an option for us. They both belongs to the class that destroyed this country

#PO2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by stanbright(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
chris4gold:
Atiku is the biggest losers not Nigerians. Awon werey gbogbo
That man has enough money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies / Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.