Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? (23493 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by kokakola: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Morocco is such a lovely country.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Akano5(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bostwana, Sychelles

I don't like problem

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
TANID:
egypt or South Africa
Israel wahala fall on u!
cool
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by igahdavid(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Namibia

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Cruise777: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Namibia and Morocco

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by billyG(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Eeeeh,Nigeriya don suffer under apc.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Palestine straight Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Shikena(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
1 - Ghana

*If I have one more slot, South Africa.

I love Kenya, Morocco, Botswana, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Mauritius, Cape Verde, Gabon, Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Congo 1 and 2 etc. I love Africa and pray we eventually get it right.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Godfullsam(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
ODUDUWA republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Morocco,tanzania

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by basty: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
BIAFRA

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Famocious(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Botswana and Morocco 😊
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by saysoo: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
obembet:
If you were to get second Africa citizenship, which country will it be and why?

Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by happney65: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Namibia

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Pootle: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ethiopia or zambia been to both countries great countries especially zambia they have our facial look, and Ethiopia have the most pretties ladies in africa

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by AoifeNightfall: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Burkina Faso, because of captain Ibrahim Traoré😍😍

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by CoronaVirusPro: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just look at how many are failing a simple question.

If you were to get a second citizenship, and people are composing a list.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Godfullsam(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shikena:
1 - Ghana

*If I have one more slot, South Africa.

I love Kenya, Morocco, Botswana, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Mauritius, Cape Verde, Gabon, Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Congo 1 and 2 etc. I love Africa and pray we eventually get it right.

E be like say you no get choice o shocked as e you like almost all African countries.

Pan african

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by aimmoney9: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Namibia....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Shikena(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin grin grin I answered the question but only added more context. Africa is beautiful!

Godfullsam:

E be like say you no get choice o shocked as e you like almost all African countries.

Pan african

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Ekehwinz: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Land of opportunities.. USA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by pascal558(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
obembet:

Morocco no doubt.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by GUNITGuy: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Botswana Rwanda, if not for Xenophobia I would choose South Africa,
Morocco...,,, Egypt is not

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TheGift: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
obembet:

Finally, people are now coming round to my way of thinking.

I have often said that if I must Japa, I. E. There is a clear and present danger that makes me run away and escape from my country. I would even consider some African countries before the countries most people want to run to.

Anyway, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Seychelles, Botswana, Mauritius are top on my list.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by clems88(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Just look at how many are failing a simple question.

If you were to get a second citizenship, and people are composing a list.
I taya o. So many dundees on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Popeonah(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Babastrong(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Egypt! na "asiri" i dey want go there.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by fuck419: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
NIGERIA is far better than all those other countries you guys are mentioning.

The only problem with Nigeria is bad leadership. If Nigeria can get leadership right, we shall be better than the UK, Canada, Australia etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by faithfull18(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ghana, Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yoruba Nation, Oduduwa republic for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by twilliamx(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rwanda
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Laple0541(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
ecolime:

Yes ooo Biafra

The land flowing with milk and honey cool

Flowing with milk and honey yet una still dey migrate in thousands to Lag on a daily basis with una Ghanamustgo bags to hustle!

Ndi developer!
Ndi chest beater!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Flood: Owutu-ishawo Ikorodu Residents Cry Out As Flood Takes Over Their Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.