Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? (23433 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TANID(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Israel wahala fall on u! cool
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TANID(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Semaj77:

Why not Mauritius
i Don't Really Know Much About mauritius
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
GUNITGuy:
Botswana Rwanda, if not for Xenophobia I would choose South Africa,
Morocco...,,, Egypt is not

If you fear xenophobia, stay away from Botswana lol. They have worse disdain for Nigerians over there but it hasn't reached to violence yet. But from the point of entry, you can sense it, infact some even let you know they don't want you around. Samething with Namibia. Beautiful and peaceful countries though nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by darediamond(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
RWANDA STRAIGTH!

Money they that Country Wella!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by NAC1666: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
obembet:
If you were to get second Africa citizenship, which country will it be and why?

Gaza

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by GanagiBitrus: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Positive influence of "whites"? As much as I got your point, people don't talk like that in 2023. As a black person you sound like a white worshipper.

"Positive influence of their Diversity" would have been more appropriate.
I meant no offence neither am I a white worshipper, but one cannot deny their positive impact in SA. It goes beyond mere diversity.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by firinky: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Niger but don't ask me why also
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by clems88(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
wittywriter:
Dullards commenting...only two or three NLers with correct responses.

Mine will be Madagascar...I'll get a yacht though tongue.

Just negodo.

Wittyness.
I would have chosen SA but I dislike that country because of their xenophobic attitude. I'll go with Seychelles
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Abujaexpress: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
obembet:

Botswana

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by eliwa47(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
For sure south Africa 🇿🇦

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by henrolevra: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Who knows anything about Equatorial Guinea? I need to know what is like to live in that country as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Federalis: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Seychelles.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nigeria or Lagos? 🙄

I think people use Lagos experience to judge the whole Nigeria. I made the same mistake for the longest time. Nigeria is more than Lagos.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Semaj77(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
TANID:
i Don't Really Know Much About mauritius

Seychelles and Mauritius have the best passports in Africa though
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Fearyourcreator: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
God1000:
Either Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Namibia, Seychelles, equatorial guinea or Kenya.

But I'm still a proud Nigerian, the most influential country in Africa, we just need to get rid of our bad leaders for this country to be good for all and sundry

Get rid of yourself first if Nigeria no go better after you
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by IkeAnumudu: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2023
God1000:
Either Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Namibia, Seychelles, equatorial guinea or Kenya.

But I'm still a proud Nigerian, the most influential country in Africa, we just need to get rid of our bad leaders for this country to be good for all and sundry

God bless you. May all of us who wish Nigeria well be alive to witness it come to pass and may all our seeds enjoy the very best of it (Amen).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by micflo28(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2023
Cape verde
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by omoluka: 12:31am On Nov 04, 2023
obembet:

Mauritius or Seychelles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by kabillionaire(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2023
Which is that African country the govt. pays you to marry many wives again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by favour32(m): 1:54am On Nov 04, 2023
If you go Botswana...you no go come back to Nigeria.
Botswana!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Chubhie: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Namibia
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TMKsouth: 3:07am On Nov 04, 2023
Ihaveleftnaija:
1. South Africa
Diverse economy. World class infrastructure. Top tourist attractions. Racial diversity. Basically, you get to experience a combination of Africa, Asia and Europe within Africa. No need to japa if you have a good job or business. And ofcourse beautiful women.

2. Botswana
Beautiful women. Peaceful. Basic but enough infrastructure. Stable economy. Powerful passport that can take you to first world countries.

3. Namibia
Infrastructure development like South Africa. Beautiful women . Peaceful. Orderliness. Easy access to Germany with their passport.

Are u always hor.ny as Nigerians? makes sense why you'll be 1-billion by 2050 and starving.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by jacobnel(m): 3:16am On Nov 04, 2023
South Africa
obembet:

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Advocate1810(m): 4:13am On Nov 04, 2023
obembet:

South Africa
Their economy is good and unemployment rate is lower compare to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Ppogbae: 4:55am On Nov 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Because of cool weather & positive influence of whites, S/Africa will probably be the best choice.

Fake troll
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Southwestidiot: 5:06am On Nov 04, 2023
obembet:

Botswana

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Ihaveleftnaija: 5:19am On Nov 04, 2023
TMKsouth:

Are u always hor.ny as Nigerians? makes sense why you'll be 1-, billion by 2050 and starving.

Stay gay, let us enjoy the female species in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by wizod(m): 5:23am On Nov 04, 2023
Botswana or South Africa
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Eagba(m): 6:14am On Nov 04, 2023
Ihaveleftnaija:

If you fear xenophobia, stay away from Botswana lol. They have worse disdain for Nigerians over there but it hasn't reached to violence yet. But from the point of entry, you can sense it, infact some even let you know they don't want you around. Samething with Namibia. Beautiful and peaceful countries though nonetheless.
I like me some Namibia,but this is the first time I'm hearing such, can you shed more light on that
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2023
Botswana- Same ĺanguage as South Africa, people similar to South Africa, peaceful and orderly country, beautiful women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2023
Ihaveleftnaija:

Most African countries have that thing against Nigerians to be very honest, it's not just a Botswana thing
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2023
Advocate1810:

South Africa
Their economy is good and unemployment rate is lower compare to Nigeria
But still very high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos / Kano-port Harcourt Train Services Begin / Anenih, Akunyili Stranded In Abuja After Arik Aircraft's Toilet Fails To Flush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.