Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? (23438 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by viodemus: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
The SE (bight of biafra), Lagos, Namibia, SA. Then Rwanda, Gambia,
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Sultty(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Egypt or namibia
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by HugeElephant(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lol wetin I wann use Africa do

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Jocdon(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Biafra the gifted nation
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by wittywriter: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dullards commenting...only two or three NLers with correct responses.

Mine will be Madagascar...I'll get a yacht though tongue.

CoronaVirusPro:
Just look at how many are failing a simple question.

If you were to get a second citizenship, and people are composing a list.
clems88:
I taya o. So many dundees on Nairaland
Just negodo.
clems88:
I would have chosen SA but I dislike that country because of their xenophobic attitude. I'll go with Seychelles

Wittyness.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Olat4421: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
South Africa, Rwanda,Tanzania, Namibia and Morocco I really like does countries
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Botswana or Lesotho.
obembet:
If you were to get second Africa citizenship, which country will it be and why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by ecolime(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Laple0541:

Flowing with milk and honey yet una still dey migrate in thousands to Lag on a daily basis with una Ghanamustgo bags to hustle!

Ndi developer!
Ndi chest beater!!
We are in Lagos to help you develop the place. Don't worry, we will soon restrict our development to Biafra alone.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by UnknownT: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Botswana
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Shawnnn01: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Doubt if Nigeria can ever be beta than South Africa Sha with what I have seen with my own two eyes.

Soweto is beta than Asokoro or banana island so where we wan start from.

fuck419:
NIGERIA is far better than all those other countries you guys are mentioning.

The only problem with Nigeria is bad leadership. If Nigeria can get leadership right, we shall be better than the UK, Canada, Australia etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by osazsky(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Germany
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Mrhonesty: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
The youths are worse than the leaders you are talking about

quote author=God1000 post=126772095]Either Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Namibia, Seychelles, equatorial guinea or Kenya.

But I'm still a proud Nigerian, the most influential country in Africa, we just need to get rid of our bad leaders for this country to be good for all and sundry

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kenya.. Straight
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Downey(f): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
ecolime:

Yes ooo Biafra

The land flowing with milk and honey cool

By the time we have our own country, Ronu people go leave Lagos come dey beg for our visa.

Oro lenu awon omugo

The land that flows with milk and honey indeed!

But you are somewhere in the southwest
Typing this small episode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Laple0541(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
ecolime:

We are in Lagos to help you develop the place. Don't worry, we will soon restrict our development to Biafra alone.

You are right 👍

Just the way you are developing Singapore and Indian I guess! 😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by MamaletASO: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Seychelles or Namibia

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by snipernigga(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gaza
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by EggonBoy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Morocco 🇲🇦

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dunno🤔
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TWoods(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Namibia or South Africa.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Justkatty(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Angola

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by saintobing: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Biafra
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Jangbajantis: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Botswana any time.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Ykc2(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
, Tunisia , morroco,Egypt, libya, Algeria and Mauritania are all alqaida isis,alshabab boko haram infested countries ,ghana and Botswana is okay for me
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by NFBI: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
None

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by gift2xl: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Non.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by blessshine: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cape Verde is better jare. their population is minimal, and the environment is beautiful only that I can say much about their economic level.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Brave9ja: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ihaveleftnaija:
1. South Africa
Diverse economy. World class infrastructure. Top tourist attractions. Racial diversity. Basically, you get to experience a combination of Africa, Asia and Europe within Africa. No need to japa if you have a good job or business. And ofcourse beautiful women.

2. Botswana
Beautiful women. Peaceful. Basic but enough infrastructure. Stable economy. Powerful passport that can take you to first world countries.

3. Namibia
Infrastructure development like South Africa. Beautiful women . Peaceful. Orderliness. Easy access to Germany with their passport.
This guy be careful with wemen

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Lordave: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cape Verde
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by uridiwan(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigeria over and over again

God1000:
Either Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Namibia, Seychelles, equatorial guinea or Kenya.

But I'm still a proud Nigerian, the most influential country in Africa, we just need to get rid of our bad leaders for this country to be good for all and sundry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos / Kano-port Harcourt Train Services Begin / Commotion Among Passengers In Nigeria-turkey Bound Plane Over Faulty AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.