Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? (23469 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by jojothaiv(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
God1000:
Either Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Namibia, Seychelles, equatorial guinea or Kenya.

But I'm still a proud Nigerian, the most influential country in Africa, we just need to get rid of our bad leaders for this country to be good for all and sundry

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Swiftgrp: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Diong22:
Isreal
Is Israel an African country? Read the topic again. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Lordsonn: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rwanda or Zambia
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by ViktorCash: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Morocco or South Africa tongue
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Proudpolygamist: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pootle:
Ethiopia or zambia been to both countries great countries especially zambia they have our facial look, and Ethiopia have the most pretties ladies in africa

Ethiopia and Uganda for me

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by YoshihideSuga: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Namibia. I would have chosen Botswana, but it's landlocked. Landlocked countries tend to be poorer than those contiguous to the sea/ocean.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Proudpolygamist: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Segzy19:
Botswana straight!

A lot of people do t know about that country...
Everyone is rushing South Africa

Nigeria people na mumu na, even as SA hate them like shit them still no get sense

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Swiftgrp: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Just look at how many are failing a simple question.

If you were to get a second citizenship, and people are composing a list.
Indeed.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by obaidan: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigerians are sleeping on Sierra Leone passport. E dey give US n Canada visa anyhow
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Proudpolygamist: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gofwane:
Tanzania.
I like the name and it's a perfect place for me to hide and enjoy my loot since I hardly hear anything about them in the news.

That's if I'm a politician o 😳

Omor Tanzanian women gather Yansh oπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by EconFinance: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cape Verde
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by PDPGuy: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Seychelles
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Proudpolygamist: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd choose Nigeria over and over and over and over till infinity. As long as I was born a Nigerian in Nigeria.
For me, there's no place like home.
There's no place I'd rather be.

Damnit! you're an inspiration to me on this Topic

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Eriokanmi: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
See as people dey mention Rwanda anyhow grin. Leadership says it all. Two countries made me believe with good leadership, anything is possible, just anything.

1-UAE. UAE was founded on a desert and harsh climate where only carmel were living with a few humans.

2-Rwanda, a country many never believe could be anything. Our leaders need to visit these countries and take some lessons.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Semaj77(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
TANID:
egypt or South Africa

Why not Mauritius
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by doneback04: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
South Africa

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
I prefer Seychelles walai because I don tire for population in nigeria especially Lagos State.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by thatigboman: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
obembet:
If you were to get second Africa citizenship, which country will it be and why?

none, I rather not get the 2nd chance. Africa is a very hopeless continent.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by thatigboman: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd choose Nigeria over and over and over and over till infinity. As long as I was born a Nigerian in Nigeria.
For me, there's no place like home.
There's no place I'd rather be.
u, because of the rice and stew that u cook and sell?
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by ahnie: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gambia
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Enemyofpeace: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
USA

CANADA
or

Horsestalia
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by waice6571: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
osazsky:
Germany

In Africa?

No wonder they say our youths are unemployable.... Imagine!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by menaxe: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
The country were civilization started. Egypt
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Omoawoke2(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
None
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Teeklef(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Burundi
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Timagex(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Think9ja:

Your joke dry sha

It still has more lubricant than your cognitive abilities. 😎

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
thatigboman:
u, because of the rice and stew that u cook and sell?

First of all, I don't sell food.

Secondly, I could start a food business anywhere in the world, and thrive.
That's how much of a good cook I am. πŸ™‚

I can never be broke in any country I find myself, as long as people there eat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Adebayofficial(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Seychelles
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by finallybusy: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
I will come back. I don’t know anywhere else.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Alpharey: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
South Africa, then Rwanda. Would have mentioned Morocco but no
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by brainhgeek(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ethiopia or Seychelles
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Think9ja(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Timagex:

It still has more lubricant than your cognitive abilities. 😎

Another dry one
Guy, shock me small bring better joke na
I'm counting on you not to disappoint.

You've got this
Go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso / FG Begins Maintenance Of All Bridges In Lagos, Drains Evacuation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.