Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? (23490 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Positive influence of "whites"? As much as I got your point, people don't talk like that in 2023. As a black person you sound like a white worshipper.

"Positive influence of their Diversity" would have been more appropriate.
It is white worshipping and it's seems l8ke a Nigerian thing
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Shawnnn01:
Doubt if Nigeria can ever be beta than South Africa Sha with what I have seen with my own two eyes.

Soweto is beta than Asokoro or banana island so where we wan start from.

You been to Soweto?
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by MVLOX(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2023
Mauritius or Rwanda
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Because of cool weather & positive influence of whites, S/Africa will probably be the best choice.
There's a lot of negative influence of white people in South Africa, it never get spoken about
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by isaachi4u: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2023
I LL only take Angola.

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Ihaveleftnaija: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Eagba:

I like me some Namibia,but this is the first time I'm hearing such, can you shed more light on that

They used to be really welcoming to us before but as our riffraffs started jumping the borders from South Africa to cause issues over there, there's growing resentment and the security agents now treat you like a suspect when they know you're Nigerian.

Like everywhere else our brothers have now casted even small countries like Mauritius,Botswana and Namibia angry. I don't know why our people love to attract hatred to themselves instead of us to build relations across Africa, we are busy destroying any integrity and respect we have as a people.

In South Africa and Namibia it's worse now, they won't rent out decent properties to Nigerians if you don't pay upfront about 6 months or more for rent if you're not employed formally in their countries which is even more difficult because they hardly employ Nigerians unless on special skills. In Namibia and Mauritius our brothers are known for defrauding hotels and landlords angry.

Soon enough, we will have nowhere to run as Europeans are growing resentful of immigrants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by CJStarz: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Niger
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Ihaveleftnaija: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2023
KingCold:
Most African countries have that thing against Nigerians to be very honest, it's not just a Botswana thing

Its unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by JaceBlaze: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2023
KingCold:
Botswana- Same ΔΊanguage as South Africa, people similar to South Africa, peaceful and orderly country, beautiful women

And the funny thing is even though Batswana look exactly like us and share a lot similarities with us you will never see them forcing themselves on to us like the crocodile-riding neighbours from the other side of the Limpopo river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by JaceBlaze: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Because of cool weather & positive influence of whites, S/Africa will probably be the best choice.

Just at the top of 1st page we already have someone hanging by massa's peΓ±is...how quick could it get?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by mariahAngel(f): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2023
Skyview01:

I think people use Lagos experience to judge the whole Nigeria. I made the same mistake for the longest time. Nigeria is more than Lagos.

Way more than Lagos.
Compared to some other Nigerian cities, Lagos does not even come close in terms of beauty.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by mariahAngel(f): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2023
JaceBlaze:

And the funny thing is even though Batswana look exactly like us and share a lot similarities with us you will never see them forcing themselves on to us like the crocodile-riding neighbours from the other side of the Limpopo river.

Who are those? Zimbabweans?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by JaceBlaze: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Who are those? Zimbabweans?

Yes grin grin who else could it be? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by folake4u(f): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2023
Rick9:
None. Me and Africa no get meeting point.

🀣🀣🀣🀣😭
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by mariahAngel(f): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Yes grin grin who else could it be? grin

Hahahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Way more than Lagos.
Compared to some other Nigerian cities, Lagos does not even come close in terms of beauty.

Me, na village life dey hungry me. I am tired of the city life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Just at the top of 1st page we already have someone hanging by massa's peΓ±is...how quick could it get?
Everyday without fail

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by mariahAngel(f): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2023
Skyview01:

Me, na village life dey hungry me. I am tired of the city life.

Village life na highest.
The tranquility, clean air, and fresh foods fit increase person life span by 20years sef.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by JaceBlaze: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2023
thatigboman:
which diversity? What positivity has blacks in South Africa brought to the table?

I'll explain...As a black South African cheesy cheesy allow me..

* We hosted the first and only FIFA world cup in Africa wink

* We have the best and highest paying soccer league in Africa

* We have more artists with Grammys under their belts than every African country.

* We contributed immensely to the world as far as music is concerned.

* That Amapiano wave that all of you are trying so hard to ride came from black South African culture/roots..the dance moves,production style and everything about it kiss

* The first and only African to host the Daily Show was a black South African, Trevor Noah.

* Black South Africa has produced the best TV shows that are watched even in some remote Congo and Sambisa villages grin ..Scandal,Rhythm City,Isidingo... don't act like you don't know.

* A black captain just carried our national Rugby team to victory and became 4th time winners of the world cup...now drink that in wink

Eish if I keep going it'll take three pages.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by phemmyfour: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2023
obembet:
If you were to get second Africa citizenship, which country will it be and why?

South Africa, level of development there is high. Corruption is low, basic amenities are top notch.
That's the America of Africa

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by JaceBlaze: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy grin

How did you know I was talking about them?πŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by KingCold: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
South Africa, level of development there is high. Corruption is low, basic amenities are top notch.
That's the America of Africa
Corruption is high in South africa

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Olabode211: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Diesel,petrol,dollar and cement and school fee is skyrocketing and you are here asking for second choice country,am i writting jamb?all na same just that they all have different agenda.
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by titandeus: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2023
TANID:
egypt or South Africa
as i wanted to say it, i just see your comment. exactly as it is in my mind. you know the real deal
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TANID(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2023
titandeus:

as i wanted to say it, i just see your comment. exactly as it is in my mind. you know the real deal
cool
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by JaceBlaze: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2023
KingCold:
Corruption is high in South africa

One of our biggest hurdle. cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TMKsouth: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2023
thatigboman:
which diversity? What positivity has blacks in South Africa brought to the table?

Lol, Nigerian ignorance is indeed bliss πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Read and weep⬇️, and compare if Nigeria even comes close. Infact, let me know which of these Nigeria has mastered in the past 60 years compared to black ANC rule of the past 30 years in South Africa.

Keenly awaiting your response.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by mariahAngel(f): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2023
JaceBlaze:

How did you know I was talking about them?πŸ˜ƒ

I guessed you were going to wonder how I knew. πŸ˜€
It was through one of your drama series I used to watch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by TMKsouth: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Ihaveleftnaija:

Stay gay, let us enjoy the female species in perfect peace.

There's enjoying and then there's perversion. You're a pervert. Makes sense though - you have nothing else to do all day - scamming and perversion is all you know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Paracetamol01: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2023
I wouldn't mind just been a tree in Europe 🌍🌍🌍🌍 than choose another yeye corn 🌽 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 tree in Africa
Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by Eagba(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Ihaveleftnaija:

They used to be really welcoming to us before but as our riffraffs started jumping the borders from South Africa to cause issues over there, there's growing resentment and the security agents now treat you like a suspect when they know you're Nigerian.

Like everywhere else our brothers have now casted even small countries like Mauritius,Botswana and Namibia angry. I don't know why our people love to attract hatred to themselves instead of us to build relations across Africa, we are busy destroying any integrity and respect we have as a people.

In South Africa and Namibia it's worse now, they won't rent out decent properties to Nigerians if you don't pay upfront about 6 months or more for rent if you're not employed formally in their countries which is even more difficult because they hardly employ Nigerians unless on special skills. In Namibia and Mauritius our brothers are known for defrauding hotels and landlords angry.

Soon enough, we will have nowhere to run as Europeans are growing resentful of immigrants.
it's sad man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? by vannessa7(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Egypt or Morocco, pure undiluted Islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Flood: Owutu-ishawo Ikorodu Residents Cry Out As Flood Takes Over Their Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.